NIVEA Smooth Skincare Collection Ideal Christmas Gift/Birthday Gift/Mothers Day Gift uploaded by Faith R.NIVEA Smooth Skincare Collection Ideal Christmas Gift/Birthday Gift/Mothers Day Gift uploaded by natasha a.NIVEA Smooth Skincare Collection Ideal Christmas Gift/Birthday Gift/Mothers Day Gift uploaded by SouKayna E.

BY NIVEA

Soft, Smooth and Beautiful Skin , Limited Edition Keepsake Tin Touch of Smoothness Moisturizing Body Wash Experience this smooth shower sensation that pampers your senses! - With smoothing Almond Essence, leaves skin soft & beautiful - With...

Bailey T.
I honestly loved this so much. It came with lip balm, hand balm, lotion, and in wash shower lotion. I was very impressed all of the products. The lip balm was amazing and so was the lotion. I didn’t get much use out of the hand balm cause I lotion my hands regularly and the weather doesn’t really call for it. However I could see myself using it if the weather was colder in my area. Also the in shower body lotion was fabulous.
Kenan D.
Fern Bch, FL
I drench myself in this lotion every single time i get out of the shower. I also use it as a face cream. It definitely does the job. It dries fast after applying and makes my skin as soft as a baby's butt! It's a good size bottle too so it should last awhile. It is a little bit pricey but you get what you pay for! This lotion is very healthy for your skin and I 100% recommend this!
Angela💛 s.
Stockton
I love this ! Great for dry skin NIVEA Creme I use this everyday. I try not to use it at night because at night my skin is really oily. So I only use it in the morning.
Kajsa C.
This brand though...I can’t get enough of it. At work my hands dry out from the soap they use in the kitchen and rest room, but I use a dab of this and HYDRATION is all I have to say. It’s not greasy and doesn’t leave a film on your hands or body! You can get this at your local drug store! That’s where I buy it! They have a small tin for your bag or a larger one for home!
Patty G.
Kennewick
I use the Nivea products and have used them for 14 years!!! Love the little round face cream...my face is very dry and after applying that cream it gives my face the softness that it needs...I apply it after a shower and stays on my face all day...I will continue to use this product as i have not found anything else that works on my face like Nivea does...
Shakira P.
Nivea is one brand that never disappoints when it comes to almost anything from them. I love their products period. And the moisturizer I love and adore for my face as a moisturizer/ primer before applying my foundation. It looks so good with it. It pairs good with Maybelline fit me matte + poreless. Seamlessy it lays and blends good
Senajda D.
Grimes, IA
I absolutely love Nivea products. This is a great deal for someone who loves all the products. My absolute favorite is just the small tin can creams. I feel like they are different than the bigger jar so I just stick to the small ones. Nivea is super moisturizing and leaves my skin buttery smooth!!
Rosy N.
Wheeling , IL
Brought this Nivea smooth skincare collection and loved it. I actually love Nivea products and used moisturiser before so thought of buying the set. Very moisturising, long lasting and gives smooth finish to skin .
Jessica D.
Shawsville, VA
Revived this for my birthday. Love the little travel lotion. Perfect for my purse. The shower lotion:body wash is amazing. Will definitely purchase for myself. Little expensive.
erica m.
Newport news, VA
The body wash works well and leaves my skin soft. I wish the bottle was a bit bigger. The lotion also work well and my skin is softer but I am not really a fan of the greasy feeling I have after I apply the product. Overall the 0roducts are good but I will probably use something else in the future.

Amazon