NIVEA Smooth Skincare Collection Ideal Christmas Gift/Birthday Gift/Mothers Day Gift uploaded by SouKayna E.NIVEA Smooth Skincare Collection Ideal Christmas Gift/Birthday Gift/Mothers Day Gift uploaded by Faith R.NIVEA Smooth Skincare Collection Ideal Christmas Gift/Birthday Gift/Mothers Day Gift uploaded by natasha a.

BY NIVEA

Soft, Smooth and Beautiful Skin , Limited Edition Keepsake Tin Touch of Smoothness Moisturizing Body Wash Experience this smooth shower sensation that pampers your senses! - With smoothing Almond Essence, leaves skin soft & beautiful - With...

CAMILA O.
Hyannis
My gramma always says about  NIVEA Creme and I’ve been using a lot since than. It’s helps to mouistirizer your skin! It is the best for before apply makeup, after a long day, skin care routines.
I just have one complaint about this product. It is not oil free. Sometimes my skin is combination (normal to oily) and I need some products oil free. It is help me to hydrates my skin, but I feel so much oily after used.
Evelynn G.
Las Vegas , NV
I got this for Christmas and it’s actually very good. The lotion is my favorite part of this package. I prefer a more coconut & Shea butter scent when it comes to lotions and body care. It also came with Nivea lip care balm and I loooove it. My lips tend to get dry during the cold season & I applied this literally every day.
Cynthia A.
Paramount
I love Nivea it makes my skin so soft and keeps me moisturized at an affordable price I would recommend this lotion to anyone or all the products they have available it’s a great brand overall and I have no complaints.
Nancy V.
Baldwin park , CA
I love Nivea it has a very thick texture and it makes my hands very smooth. I honestly love the way it makes my hands feel although they can get very slippery because of so much moisture in the cream
Rashel G.
Louisville, KY
The moisturizer leaves your skin glowing I love it, really good for dry skin! :) it might have a greasy feeling at first but after a few minutes it’s fine, not expensive at all, I would recommend for dry skin.
Kajsa C.
This brand though...I can’t get enough of it. At work my hands dry out from the soap they use in the kitchen and rest room, but I use a dab of this and HYDRATION is all I have to say. It’s not greasy and doesn’t leave a film on your hands or body! You can get this at your local drug store! That’s where I buy it! They have a small tin for your bag or a larger one for home!
Bailey T.
I honestly loved this so much. It came with lip balm, hand balm, lotion, and in wash shower lotion. I was very impressed all of the products. The lip balm was amazing and so was the lotion. I didn’t get much use out of the hand balm cause I lotion my hands regularly and the weather doesn’t really call for it. However I could see myself using it if the weather was colder in my area. Also the in shower body lotion was fabulous.
Patty G.
Kennewick
I use the Nivea products and have used them for 14 years!!! Love the little round face cream...my face is very dry and after applying that cream it gives my face the softness that it needs...I apply it after a shower and stays on my face all day...I will continue to use this product as i have not found anything else that works on my face like Nivea does...
Kenan D.
Fern Bch, FL
I drench myself in this lotion every single time i get out of the shower. I also use it as a face cream. It definitely does the job. It dries fast after applying and makes my skin as soft as a baby's butt! It's a good size bottle too so it should last awhile. It is a little bit pricey but you get what you pay for! This lotion is very healthy for your skin and I 100% recommend this!
Shakira P.
Nivea is one brand that never disappoints when it comes to almost anything from them. I love their products period. And the moisturizer I love and adore for my face as a moisturizer/ primer before applying my foundation. It looks so good with it. It pairs good with Maybelline fit me matte + poreless. Seamlessy it lays and blends good

Amazon