BY NIVEA

Made with carefully selected ingredients that meet strict quality standards. Lightweight lotion that supplies long lasting moisturization. Provides smooth, touchably soft skin. With shea butter, glycerin and Hydra IQ technology. Deep and long lasting moisture Light, richSmooth lotion over body daily.©Beiersdorf

Body lotion for dry skin; Helps to smooth & revitalize; With shea butter & Hydra IQ

Kimberly M.
My husband used this more than I did and he loved it. He use to buy the cheap dollar store lotion before he got with me but he saids its worth the extra buck. For my benefit it keeps him so smooth and smelling so good when you get the shea butter scent that is my recommendation.
Stormy S.
Love this stuff!! Not too thick, not so thin its watery, just right consistency. Easily smooths across the skin leaving a nice scent as well as non-greasy feel. One application last all day! Perfect for on the go. I will definitely purchase this lotion again and again!
Erin P.
Moore
This product is just okay. It doesn't have much of a fragrance. I can't remember the price point but I believe it was low. It was gentle on my skin but didnt leave my skin feeling smooth for very long l. I think there other, better products out there.
Mel Q.
Laurel
This is such a good product to keep your skin hydrated, smells good, feels good, it is gentle and perfect for dry skin. I will not recommend it for oily skin because is heavy and can clogged your pores. It is one of the most affordable brand on the market
Maria T.
Lancaster, PA
This is my favorite lotion. First off it smells wonderful. I love to have shiny moisturized skin and this lotion does just that. I would definitely recommend this lotion.
katie s.
My go to body lotion. I have eczema and some lotions irritate me, while others are too heavy for daily use. This one is just right from the price point to how quickly it absorbs and makes my skin soft and smooth. It helps there is a barely there scent.
millennial d.
This lotion is very moisturizing & comes in a good size bottle for the amount of product offered. The coco butter one has a synthetic smell (compared to coco butter in its purest form) but smells good none the less.
Stefanie P.
Baltimore
Purchased at: Target
Love this bodylotion! It is smoothly to apply and sucks in pretty fast so you can lay down and don’t have to worry about stains on the bed. The price is totally reasonable and I would recommend it to everyone!
Heiny K.
Doral, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a really nice body lotion. I love the smell and would buy it again only for the smell. It leaves my skin soft and looks hydrated. Don't have any complaints, it does what is supposed to.
Nyeisha A.
This is the only lotion that I buy outside of Eucerin. I use Nivea for my body and Eucerin for my face. I love it because it’s not too oily and it has a nice smell.