BY NIVEA #94 in Lotion

Smoothes Revitalizes Dry Skin 2 Shea Butter Hydra IQ 3 Deep Long Lasting Moisture Nivea Smooth Sensation Body Lotion with Shea Butter, Glycerin Hydra IQ Technology is a lightweight lotion for long lasting moisturization smooth, soft skin.

Joelle D.
Oakville, CT
Must try this product! Leaves skin beautifully soft, smooth, and silky for days without feeling greasy. After regular use for a week (applying product after shower or before bed 3x a week), red bumpy skin on upper arms was reduced by about 75% and by about 90% after continued use. I have tried numerous products, including those prescribed by a dermatologist, to tackle this red bumpy skin and no other product seemed to work at all. Added bonus? Smells great without smelling overpowering, Felt and smelled clean for a couple days after application. Well worth the money !!!
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is great. Feels very smooth on the skin and is great for after the shower or a day at the pool. We bought a second bottle but we just can't get the first one to run out, it is like the never ending bottle of lotion. Which is a great problem to have. I definitely like to apply this at night vs in the morning because with it being so hot out if I start sweating before the lotion is fully absorbed in my skin it does start to feel oily and slick. Other than that it is a great product.
Jennifer C.
Mastic, NY
This lotion is the best ever I so happen to forget my lotion and I used this one who was my moms and I normally reapply lotion all day long because it drys off and this one I forgot about it my husband told me wow your skin feels really soft I said omg yea I used this new lotion and since that day this is all I use and it doesn't have a strong smell at all it leaves your skin feeling smooth and it's moister is great I recommend this to everyone who specially has dry skin you will love it
Linda C.
One of the nicest lotions I have ever used! My reasoning? Well if you want a lotion that's not overpowering with scent this is your lotion! If you want a lotion that does NOT feel sticky, provides moisture where it is needed, AND feels rejuvenated then this is the lotion for you! I will buy it again and I do recommend this product! Cons, they don't make it in a bulk size, but other than that it's nice! Plus the bottle design is not bad, both genders can use it of course!
andrea d.
Thermal, CA
My mom purchased this lotion for me when I ran out of my Aveeno and I was so skeptical of it at first but it turned out to be one of my all time faves. It is so clean smelling and leaves my body feeling hydrated and smooth. I have multiple bottles of these and even have the mini versions for my purse and backpack. Works great on the body and I even mix it into my foundation when I want my face to reap amazing benefits. I love this lotion more than I love most things.
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a straightforward lotion that uses glycerin, fatty alcohols, Shea butter, mineral oil, and silicone - all pretty standard ingredients. The smell is pleasant enough even for someone who prefers fragrance free products; lotion absorbs really easily and the fragrance doesn't linger. It leaves your skin feeling soft but not greasy. It's widely available and very affordable. In short, it's unremarkable but does everything you would want a body lotion to do.
Amanda D.
Hialeah, FL
I have extremely dry skin, and it's really hard for me to find a brand that can really hydrate my skin and not irritate it at the same time, and after finding this I can truly say I'm so happy I did! I love how moisturizing this cream is and I just love the way my skin feels afterward, it's truly an incredible product and I really recommend this to anyone who has sensitive and dry skin!
Imonie C.
Glen Mills, PA
This is ALL i USE! What first brought me to Nivea was the clean, fesh scent. My best friend has used it since she was younger and she always had that 'exclusive Nivea clean scent'- not to mention her skin was sooo smooth! This lotion is thick and keeps your moisturized all day. It's under 7$ and is sold at most drugstores, including stores like walmart and target. Highly recommend!
Kim J.
Seattle, WA
I love putting this on my dry skin (elbows, feet, etc.) right before bed so it can work its magic overnight. It helps calm irritated dry skin (from chafing or after a sunburn) and smooths rough patches. I also use this on my face to help fix dry spots. It rubs into skin well and doesn't feel greasy afterwards. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it at all.
Dawn W.
This product is known for smoothing dry skin and it does just that. I bought this product from Walmart at a reasonable price. This is my second bottle of this lotion and would recommend this lotion for people with dry skin. This lotion contains shea butter and glycerin which is great for the skin. It is lightweight and supplies long lasting moisturization.
Zoe F.
Greenwood, IN
Should i try this out?
Kaitlyn M.
Montgomeryville , PA
Does this lotion leave your skin feeling sticky?
Sam N.
Sellersville, PA
Does it leave your skin feeling oily?
Kelly L.
la porte , TX
Has anyone used this for eczema? If so how well does it work?
Adriana V.
Does this one in particular help with dry skin? I have tried others but they don't seem to help and i saw this one today and i loved how it smells but wasn't too sure to buy. 😔