BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Smoothes Revitalizes Dry Skin 2 Shea Butter Hydra IQ 3 Deep Long Lasting Moisture Nivea Smooth Sensation Body Lotion with Shea Butter, Glycerin Hydra IQ Technology is a lightweight lotion for long lasting moisturization smooth, soft skin.

NIVEA Smooth Sensation Body Lotion
  • "Nivea always has amazing lotion products! This is yet another great moisturizing lotion that I can't get enough of! This is the lotion my mom uses and I tried it out one day and instantly fell in LOVE. The smell is wonderful and it keeps your skin soft and moistured especially during the dry harsh winters." in 197 reviews
  • "Best creme ever. Great smell, non greasy, it hydrates my dry skin and suits for men too, my boyfriend love using it too! a must have!" in 120 reviews
  • "I've used a lot of lotions over the years trying to find the perfect on because my skin is sensitive I'm allergic to everything so when I tried this Lotion I didn't have any breakouts for the huge plus but my skin was dry this is like the best lotion on the market" in 32 reviews
Review for: Nivea Smooth Sensation Body Lotion, 16.9 fl oz more...
I have been using Nivea lotion for years! I get pretty dry skin so it’s the only lotion that stays on my skin and lasts! It has a high oil base which is what makes the lotion last. What I love most is that this brand has different moisture levels for different skin types. It ranges from light to rich thickness. It is the only lotion I use for myself and my son!
Lisa Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Dry Skin more...
I’m 51 years old and have used a lot of lotions in my life! This one is by far the best I’ve used. I can put this on after my shower and I don’t think about it the rest of the day. Goes on lightly and smooth, not greasy. Smells great. No ashy legs in the summer, but not shiny either! It’s awesome! Terrific value.
Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
Review for: Nivea Smooth Sensation Body Lotion, 2.5 fl oz more...
I love this lotion for my face. I always use it in the mornings before putting makeup on and at night after taking my makeup off. It always keeps my skin looking healthy and doesn’t make me break out even though I have sensitive skin.
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Review for: Nivea Smooth Sensation Body Lotion, 2.5 fl oz more...
Really great lotion. I use this every day after a shower. Keeps my skin feeling super soft. The smooth feeling lasts all day! And the scent is perfect not too strong but noticeable. I would recommend this to anyone!
Maggie K.
Denton, TX
I have pretty sensitive dry skin and have trouble finding a lotion that keeps me moisturized and doesn’t irritate my skin. This lotion is perfect for that!! The scent is really nice and the lotion is light and leaves my skin super smooth!
Linda C.
Norwalk, CA
Review for: Nivea Smooth Sensation Body Lotion, 16.9 fl oz more...
This is my every day go to lotion. I love how it leaves my skin super hydrated and smooth feeling . It's not oily and my skin just soaks it up leaving my skin feeling radiant.  I usually buy the big bottle from target that runs about $9.99. Which i think is a great deal compared to buying a smaller one for $5

Natalia P.
Nivea is my favorite lotion to use after taking a shower it leaves your skin real smooth i recommend it to people with dry skin it will moisturize and leave it very rich.
Ana R.
Nivea is my all time favorite brand for lotion! It is super rich and creamy. I feel that it hydrates my skin compared to other brands. I used this during my pregnancy to help my stretching skin stay moisturizer and relieve itching caused by dryness. It smells amazingly natural and leaves my skin smooth.
Hannah E.
Sterling, VA
Love love this lotion! I ordered it from Amazon pantry on a whim-the price was way cheaper than when I purchase Nivea in stores! I keep this smaller 6.8 fl oz on my desk at work and only have to use it once a day! It's so hydrating!
Alexis B.
Muskegon
This lotion is the best. I'm a cosmotoligist and wash my hands so much. This hydrates and keeps your skin nice and smooth, a little greasy but not bad. I love love love this best lotion ever, hands down the best.
Zoe F.
Greenwood, IN
Should i try this out?
Kaitlyn M.
Montgomeryville , PA
Does this lotion leave your skin feeling sticky?
Sam N.
Sellersville, PA
Does it leave your skin feeling oily?
Kelly L.
la porte, TX
Has anyone used this for eczema? If so how well does it work?
Miss W.
Opelousas, LA
I was wondering about this nivea lotion it is a great lotion to use I've heard but does it keep your skin moisturized all day long ?