BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Smoothes Revitalizes Dry Skin 2 Shea Butter Hydra IQ 3 Deep Long Lasting Moisture Nivea Smooth Sensation Body Lotion with Shea Butter, Glycerin Hydra IQ Technology is a lightweight lotion for long lasting moisturization smooth, soft skin.

NIVEA Smooth Sensation Body Lotion
  • "Nivea always has amazing lotion products! This is yet another great moisturizing lotion that I can't get enough of! This is the lotion my mom uses and I tried it out one day and instantly fell in LOVE. The smell is wonderful and it keeps your skin soft and moistured especially during the dry harsh winters." in 197 reviews
  • "Best creme ever. Great smell, non greasy, it hydrates my dry skin and suits for men too, my boyfriend love using it too! a must have!" in 120 reviews
  • "I've used a lot of lotions over the years trying to find the perfect on because my skin is sensitive I'm allergic to everything so when I tried this Lotion I didn't have any breakouts for the huge plus but my skin was dry this is like the best lotion on the market" in 32 reviews
Mimi F.
Nivea his a name people know and trust. They have been around for quite a while. This is a quality product at an affordable price. I love the way this lotion feels when you rub it on your skin. It’s just the right texture and goes on in a smooth silky way. It takes a few minutes for it to soak in, but it’s worth it. It’s not like some other lotions that are thin and when you are finished your skin doesn’t feel any different. I would recommend that you give Nivea a try.
Nicole M.
Where should I start with this lotion. I have tried multiple different brands of lotions and this was meh for me. I feel like the Nivea smooth sensation is literally what is it called. It definitely has a softening effect for the skin but I feel it does not really hydrate the skin. I think it might just be me because Ive heard great reviews but I think I will pass on this one and try a different line from Nivea with better hope next time.
Maria R.
Claymont, DE
I’m so so impress with this product ❤️💃🏻 is so so good and very affordable also....it has a very nice smell,it will leave your skin so soft and smooth for the rest of the day....is not sticky at all,drys nice and quick and i’m just loving this lotion at this very moment 💪🏻❤️😁 highly recommend ##ReviewCrew’18
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
I have been using Nivea lotion for years! I get pretty dry skin so it’s the only lotion that stays on my skin and lasts! It has a high oil base which is what makes the lotion last. What I love most is that this brand has different moisture levels for different skin types. It ranges from light to rich thickness. It is the only lotion I use for myself and my son!
Lisa Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
I’m 51 years old and have used a lot of lotions in my life! This one is by far the best I’ve used. I can put this on after my shower and I don’t think about it the rest of the day. Goes on lightly and smooth, not greasy. Smells great. No ashy legs in the summer, but not shiny either! It’s awesome! Terrific value.
Cassie K.
Inez
I used Nivea for years and I love that it keeps my skin for getting dry and I use it about maybe 2-3 times a week or when my skin gets dry and I almost always have it for about 6 to 7 months if I'm not using it on a constant but last a good while.
I would recommend it for anyone who wants to buy it.
Sarah B.
This is the body lotion I use on an almost daily basis. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturised. I simply cannot go without putting lotion on after I shower and my skin doesn’t react well to a lot of lotions, but it gets along well with this one. It’s a great moisturiser and I recommend it to anyone.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Not only do I love the scent of this lotion, but I love how soft and smooth it makes my skin feel. It’s very gentle on the skin and great to use any time of the day! I usually use mine at night or after my shower! Such a great and moisturizing product!
Haley C.
Portage, MI
I love this lotion for my face. I always use it in the mornings before putting makeup on and at night after taking my makeup off. It always keeps my skin looking healthy and doesn’t make me break out even though I have sensitive skin.
Linda C.
Norwalk, CA
This is my every day go to lotion. I love how it leaves my skin super hydrated and smooth feeling . It's not oily and my skin just soaks it up leaving my skin feeling radiant.  I usually buy the big bottle from target that runs about $9.99. Which i think is a great deal compared to buying a smaller one for $5

Zoe F.
Greenwood, IN
Should i try this out?
Kaitlyn M.
Montgomeryville , PA
Does this lotion leave your skin feeling sticky?
Sam N.
Sellersville, PA
Does it leave your skin feeling oily?
Sandy R.
How is this one? Is this better then the original?
Olivia A.
Does this dry out your skin

Walmart