BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Smoothes Revitalizes Dry Skin 2 Shea Butter Hydra IQ 3 Deep Long Lasting Moisture Nivea Smooth Sensation Body Lotion with Shea Butter, Glycerin Hydra IQ Technology is a lightweight lotion for long lasting moisturization smooth, soft skin.

Lisa Y.
Kalamazoo
Review for: Dry Skin more...
I’m 51 years old and have used a lot of lotions in my life! This one is by far the best I’ve used. I can put this on after my shower and I don’t think about it the rest of the day. Goes on lightly and smooth, not greasy. Smells great. No ashy legs in the summer, but not shiny either! It’s awesome! Terrific value.
Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
Review for: Nivea Smooth Sensation Body Lotion, 2.5 fl oz more...
I love this lotion for my face. I always use it in the mornings before putting makeup on and at night after taking my makeup off. It always keeps my skin looking healthy and doesn’t make me break out even though I have sensitive skin.
Ana R.
Nivea is my all time favorite brand for lotion! It is super rich and creamy. I feel that it hydrates my skin compared to other brands. I used this during my pregnancy to help my stretching skin stay moisturizer and relieve itching caused by dryness. It smells amazingly natural and leaves my skin smooth.
Hannah E.
Sterling, VA
Love love this lotion! I ordered it from Amazon pantry on a whim-the price was way cheaper than when I purchase Nivea in stores! I keep this smaller 6.8 fl oz on my desk at work and only have to use it once a day! It's so hydrating!
Alexis B.
Muskegon
This lotion is the best. I'm a cosmotoligist and wash my hands so much. This hydrates and keeps your skin nice and smooth, a little greasy but not bad. I love love love this best lotion ever, hands down the best.
Mariesa B.
Stone Mtn, GA
This is my go-to lotion. Not only is it well moisturizing, it does not have a heavy or greasy feel to it. I usually have a problem finding a lotion that will keep me hydrated all day but this definitely does the trick. The smell is not overpowering which I like.
Raschele P.
East Falmouth, MA
It's very nourishing and hydrating for the skin. It has a very faint floral smell to it. It feels amazing when you apply it, kind of like silk sheets to be honest. I highly recommend this to anyone who has dry skin especially in the elbow and knee area.
Journee H.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: Dry Skin more...
This is my favorite lotion to use on my skin. My skin is really dry but this lotion soothes and smooths my dry skin. The fragrance isn’t too loud so that’s a plus. I totally recommend this lotion to people with dry skin.
Sofia S.
Work like a gem. Really recommend to anyone with any skin types. Doesn't have a strong smell and is really cheap. It moisturizes my skin after one use very well. Highly recommend to anyone and will be repurchasing
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
I bought this lotion from a recommendation of a YouTuber so I had high hopes. I feel like for my dry skin it only temporary relieves it but has not helped my skin improve. So I'm still looking for a great moisturizer.
Zoe F.
Greenwood, IN
Should i try this out?
Kaitlyn M.
Montgomeryville , PA
Does this lotion leave your skin feeling sticky?
Sam N.
Sellersville, PA
Does it leave your skin feeling oily?
Kelly L.
La Porte, TX
Has anyone used this for eczema? If so how well does it work?
Adriana V.
Does this one in particular help with dry skin? I have tried others but they don't seem to help and i saw this one today and i loved how it smells but wasn't too sure to buy. 😔