BY NIVEA #48 in Hand Cream

Nivea Smooth Replenishing Hand Cream contains Macadamia Nut Oil and vitamins to relieve dry hands leaving them feeling soft smooth and protected with just one application. With regular use this improved formula with Hydra IQ helps to restore skins moisture keeping hands intensively moisturized even after washing them. see more...

Brytanie S.
springfield, GA
I am not a heavy lotion user. I prefer not to use lotion unless necessary. This lotion is okay but I prefer gold bond. The price is decent but I've gotten better lotions for a cheaper price. I don't like the feeling it leaves on my body and it doesn't dry as fast as I'd like. Leaves everything I touch slippery.
Jasmine N.
Bronx, NY
I use this for my hands because this is one of the best ones I have found. I like that it keeps my hands smooth even after I wash my hands a couple of times. The price isn't too bad and the size is great it fits perfect in any handbag I use for the day. I will continue to use this cream for my hands.
Leona R.
Webster, NY
This has a great scent, although it is feminine, so I wouldn't recommend for a man. The lotion moisturizes well and stays on the skin for hours afterward. The only downside is that it goes on greasy and takes some time to sink in, which can be frustrating and result in greasy prints on surfaces.
Sherrie H.
Holly Hill, SC
I know this stuff says "Hand cream" but I also use it on my elbows, knees and feet. This cream restores so much moisture to my skin. I don't know what I would do without it. It makes me want to show off those areas and not be embarrassed of what people might think when they see my dry skin.
Justine A.
This is a great hand cream! I always have a tube in my purse or my car. It isn't heavily scented but gets the job done moisturizing your hands. I picked it up at Walgreens on a whim and I now buy it regularly. The tube fits great in my purse or in the glove box in my car.
Karissa M.
Great product! Will be using for many years. Has a light scent that is not overwhelming at all. Not too pricey and can be found at just about any store such as Walmart, Target, or Walgreens. All their products are pretty great actually. They are also reasonably priced.
MARY ELEN R.
Fort Worth, TX
Not too good. I find it watered down. Slimy. It hydrates your skin but doesn't last long. Its not expensive. U cam get it at any drugstores. Its gentle on your skin. Its not sticky but kinda slimy. Got it from walmart. Not buying again. There are better ones out there.
Dianne H.
Saucier, MS
I have been using Nivea products since my first child was born....over 25 years ago....and can still find it at my local Walmart. It is a long-lasting, gentle hand cream that really makes my skin feel soft and moist. I highly recommend all Nivea products to everyone!
Elvia L.
Anaheim, CA
This is such a great product! The travel size is so convenient and I make sure to always have it with me by keeping it in my purse or backpack. Dries fast, no strong scent, provides excellent moisturizer.
Kenia P.
Artesia, NM
Nivea is honestly one of the best lotions for extremely dry skin. It's a thick lotion that helps with extra dry skin. The nivea after shave also works wonder as a primer befor makeup.