NIVEA Smooth Replenishing Hand Cream

Nivea Smooth Replenishing Hand Cream contains Macadamia Nut Oil and vitamins to relieve dry hands leaving them feeling soft smooth and protected with just one application. With regular use this improved formula with Hydra IQ helps to restore skins moisture keeping hands intensively moisturized even after washing them.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA Smooth Replenishing Hand Cream!
How would you rate this product?
This is a great hand cream! I always have a tube in my purse or my car. It isn't heavily scented but gets the job done moisturizing your hands. I picked it up at Walgreens on a whim and I now buy it regularly. The tube fits great in my purse or in the glove box in my car.
Saucier, MS
I have been using Nivea products since my first child was born....over 25 years ago....and can still find it at my local Walmart. It is a long-lasting, gentle hand cream that really makes my skin feel soft and moist. I highly recommend all Nivea products to everyone!
Great product! Will be using for many years. Has a light scent that is not overwhelming at all. Not too pricey and can be found at just about any store such as Walmart, Target, or Walgreens. All their products are pretty great actually. They are also reasonably priced.
Holly Hill, SC
I know this stuff says "Hand cream" but I also use it on my elbows, knees and feet. This cream restores so much moisture to my skin. I don't know what I would do without it. It makes me want to show off those areas and not be embarrassed of what people might think when they see my dry skin.
Anaheim , CA
This is such a great product! The travel size is so convenient and I make sure to always have it with me by keeping it in my purse or backpack. Dries fast, no strong scent, provides excellent moisturizer.
Fort Worth, TX
Not too good. I find it watered down. Slimy. It hydrates your skin but doesn't last long. Its not expensive. U cam get it at any drugstores. Its gentle on your skin. Its not sticky but kinda slimy. Got it from walmart. Not buying again. There are better ones out there.
Haverhill, MA
My hands get very dry and cracked during the winter months and I tried Nivea lotion and I loved it. After a couple uses and daily wearing it helped keep my hands soft and conditioned
Queens , NY
I have been loving this product since I was a kid. It smells great and it's so great mostizer and also it's super affordable and good thing bout it is that it comes in all sizes.
South Gate, CA
Always used nivea for my skin & as always never had any problems with irritation or dryness of the skin. Always leaves skin feelin very soft and smooth and clean
Artesia, NM
Nivea is honestly one of the best lotions for extremely dry skin. It's a thick lotion that helps with extra dry skin. The nivea after shave also works wonder as a primer befor makeup.