Nivea Smooth Hand Cream

by Nivea

Try NIVEA Smooth Hand Cream : it's rich formula with shea butter strengthens the skin's protection barrier keeping your hands and cuticles smooth and soft.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nivea Smooth Hand Cream!
Angela K.
This lotion is a staple go to for me that is easily accessible from the drugstore. The lotion has a wonderful light smell to it that is not too fragrant when applied. I would definitely recommend this lotion to anyone who is looking for an affordable everyday go to lotion.
Mehreen J.
Milton , ON
Nivea Smooth Hand Cream uploaded by Mehreen J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like Nivea hand cream especially the antiage cream as it helps with my aging dehydrated hands. Keep them moisturized. I have lots of aging lines on my hands though I am in my early 40s so I am using this product to help reduce and stop further damage to skin.
Mika K.
Wilmington, DE
Nivea Smooth Hand Cream uploaded by Mika K.
Nivea hand cream - what can i say like this hand creme smell very delicious and feel moisturized .. recomended as good hand cream #Nivea #handcream #influenster #recomended #Niveahandcream 🧚✨ Nivea Smooth Hand Cream Nivea Smooth Hand Cream
Isabela C.
Monterrey
Nivea Smooth Hand Cream uploaded by Isabela C.
I love this hand cream! I tend to have very dry skin, and during winter they are unbearable, I bought this 3 months ago and it has worked so good on me. The product covers lots of ground so I still have lots of it left. The best part about it is that I apply it 2 times a day tops, it leaves my hands smooth for so long.
Keisha E.
Nivea Smooth Hand Cream uploaded by Keisha E.
Great, it doesn’t have a strong perfume smell so great for sensitive skin and really moisturising with lovely bottle..
Dany N.
Nivea Smooth Hand Cream uploaded by Dany N.
This hand cream contains shea, which makes my hands soft and I use it every day to avoid dryness, it contains 75ml. In Argentina it has an affordable price of approximately $ 100, It lasts about 6 hours on the skin, it is not sticky, it is super light and easy to carry in our wallet.
Antonia B.
Haar, Bayern
I just love this Product. It makes your skin so smooth and fresh. You do not even need much of the product for a good result. Furthermore it is very cheap and not expensive at all. So definitely try this one out. You will not be dissappointed. For sure!!
Noor A.
Fuheis
This is my everyday hand cream, it moisturizes well and gives you the sensation you want. i hate touching stuff with dry hands , this keeps my hands moisturized all the time
wahida H.
laval
I use it everyday every time I wash my hands right after it i put this cream one. Gentle yeahhh smooth yeahhhhhh 1000% I would buy it over and over yes I would it again and always .
Abra  S.
Lachine, QC
Just recently found this cream. Absolutely love it. Bought multiple to keep at home work and on me.

Looking for your answer?