BY NIVEA

Lorena T.
Acevedo
Es lo máximo, me encanta, después de una cirugía Bariatrica fue de gran ayuda en ala reafirmación de mi piel, sinceramente me funcionó, demás de usar varias cremas de esta linea, esta fue la que me sirvió con mi piel colgante... A sido muy buena le doy cinco estrellas.
Jessica M.
Davenport, FL
I've been using this product for a couple years now. I love the scent of the gel and it makes my legs extremely soft after using it. It's pretty cheap and if you apply it after you get out of the shower it lasts at least a month to two months. I'd highly recommend this product!
Neyllen P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This formula has a delicious smell, use daily for 3 weeks doing a little massage to accelerate the disappearance of my problem I'm still waiting for the results seen improvement but it is slow
Brittney H.
Oshkosh, WI
Worked to smooth my skin too awhile and consistent use but i see results and im liking it , my skin is tighter and firm and it doesnt leave me greasy
THIS IS A MIRACLE PRODUCT FOR ME!! I’ve been using this product for about 6 months now and my skin has never looked better! The only bad thing about this product I would say is that it’s a bit sticky after you use it. I have no cellulite after using it for about 3-4 weeks! I 10/10 recommend this product and it’s great for getting ready for Summer !
Floricel G.
Deer Park, TX
I wish I could give it more stars!! I bought it about a month ago and I have definitely noticed my thighs and stomach getting firm. It smells really good and it works! I love it! NIVEA Skin Firming & Toning Gel-Cream
Alejandra M.
Bogotá D.C
I like it, it hydrates your skin very deeply and leaves it very soft and with a good smell, I use it everyday after shower because I live in a dry weather, I really recommend it!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I decided to try this on a whim since summer season is coming. I bought this in sale on targets website. I saw good reviews so I figured this might really help smooth out my rear and thighs. I exercise regularly typically 5 days a week and I have a good diet. I have some extra cellulite in my rear and thigh areas. I've used this a week long so far just one application per day and I see some improvements already. So far so good!
Teodora D.
Parede, Lisbon, Portugal
This Nivea cream is a cream that is supposed to clean your makeup, I've used it many times and it isn't very good with waterproof mascara
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
@NIVEAUSA This is one of the really authentically good skin firming and toning gel cream. It applies smoothly on the skin, and rubs in the skin quickly. I like that it has Q10, L-Carnitine, and lotus leaf extract , which are skin nutritional ingredients and benefits.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.