BY NIVEA

Olivia R.
Hialeah, FL
I purchased this at my local drug store—Cvs—and the packaging was a 4 out of 10. It did not have an unpleasant scent, but it did not smell great as well. I don’t believe it was pricey for the amount of product you received. The most important thing about this product is that I used it for 2 1/2 weeks and didn’t notice any results. I have not used it since.
raquel a.
Calle foso 32 1f aranjuez
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Me gusts sise eoe eoe eoe eoe oe eie eie oe eeoe iee eoe ror roe ele eoe eoe roe rlr ror or eeke or ror rlr lr or oe
Brittney h.
Menasha
Worked to smooth my skin too awhile and consistent use but i see results and im liking it , my skin is tighter and firm and it doesnt leave me greasy
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This feels great on my skin but I honestly never see the firming with these creams lol!
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekah
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
NIVEA Skin Firming & Toning Gel-Cream
Cellulite Bad problem Best Solution Nivea skin firming Made by German using it from about two months I put it daily before sleeping on the buttocks wonderful  Praise be to Allaah. Better than 85%
Justine M.
Laval , QC
I love the texture of my skin when I’m applying the product. Yes my skin is more tone and soft. Quality exceptionnel for that low price!
Yesenia A.
This actually exceeded my expectations! I didn't expect much but in 2 weeks of constant use and using a dry brush on my thighs, I noticed a difference!
Crystal J.
I used to be really anxious about my legs or thighs although I have no marks or cellulite. I have used this cream for some time now and noticed it has firmed my skin a lot and gets rid of any shaving spots or marks quickly. I love it!
Morgan J.
Dalton, GA
It smells awesome and feels great. I use sit for two months, two times a day and I did notice a bit of cellulite going away. It was lighter, it wasn’t gone but it defiantly was not as noticeable. You defiantly have to keep a routine with it, but it works well!!
🌹 K.
Smells great, not oily, drys quickly. If you use daily you can see the results in a couple of weeks. Makes skin feel really soft and you don’t have to use loads of product. Not too expensive so it’s a great everyday product.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.