BY NIVEA

Ira M.
comayaguela, Francisco Morazan, Honduras
Me ha servido bastante para mis celulitis.
Es muy económico y se encuentra en tiendas locales, es recomendable
Lauren L.
new york
This lotion smells amazing and goes on super super smooth! I don’t think it supplies 48 got moisture but it definitely works enough!
Janel T.
Hartford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It doesn't have a scent, which I appreciate because I don't like things that clash with my perfume, and it sinks in well without feeling greasy
Alondra M.
Tampa, FL
I love this i love this. You apply this twice daily to thighs, butt, and stomach and itll improve the firmness of your skin! Its gel, which is different but it smells so good!
This is a product i recommend
Aurora
I don’t think people actually realize. Cellulite does NOT actually 100% go away. A cream isn’t going to make it go away. This helps minimize it. Helps smooth it. Won’t help it go away you can’t get rid of it. You can help prevent it. You can minimize it by eating healthy, exercise, weight loss, body shaping. But it won’t ever 100% go away. I went on a shred and it was smoother then ever for about 2 weeks but it never fully went away. Yes ladies it’s embarrassing but it also happens to 90% of women. No man is ever going to turn away a naked lady because of a few dimples. This cream helps to keep skin smooth and hydrated. It helps especially when in full swing of a healthy diet and exercise and massage. It’s quite upsetting to see everyone disappointed because this cream doesn’t “work”. Do your research on cellulite. Sorry loves but the skinniest of people have it to, it’s unfortunately something that can never fully stay away or go away. Some people have it worse due to genetics. This cream does minimize it, but unfortunately unless your eating 100% clean and exercising consistently it might minimize and stay away for a bit but the second you lack it will come back. It’s quite funny seeing reviews of people saying they used this cream because they got a bought of cellulite and used it to try to get rid of it and are upset it didn’t work.
Samantha V.
DIberville, MS
It’s a great product and it does work but you HAVE to be consistent with it. The smell doesn’t bother me, it feels great when you apply it to your skin, it’s very cooling. Once it starts to dry you can feel your skin tighten and I love it!! Have been using religiously since I’ve had my baby.
PJ carroll C.
Myrtle Beach
absolutely love this product. Price is great. I love the scent and how it works. Kids love using this product as well
Simone N.
Burnaby
This cream is amazing. I love the smell and it definitely does it's job of minimizing cellulite. Very affordable and works perfectly for what it says it does. I only use this once every few weeks and the effects last reasonably long in my opinion.
Natasha L.
Port of Spain
This works. I used it for a two months and then stopped because it was not available in my country. One day I put on a pair of shorts and my boyfriend asked if I had stopped using it. He had noticed a change in my legs within a few weeks! My legs had become visibly smoother during the period of continued use.
Katrina v.
Winnipeg
I felt this product has good/bad connotations to it

Pros: you can actually feel your skin tighten up after a couple of applications on these regions (i use mine after a shower when my pores are open) therefore showing me the product is working AND resuced the redness on my stretchmarks

Cons: the bottle isnt big enough for the value you pay ( in Canada its $20 a bottle) and sometimes can leave you feeling a bit sticky as it doesnt dry fast enough
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.