BY NIVEA

fatima ezzahra B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff and keep buying it! if you use it everyday you will see a difference in the appearance of cellulite and skin firmness. love it and love the smell :)
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am absolutely in love with this product. I am a 42 year old woman who started to show signs of aging around my eyes and mouth. I purchased Nivea and began using it and with in 1 day I seen a dramatic difference in my skin. My eyes were more lifted and appeared well rested. The fine lines around my mouth had smoothed out. This product is a gel product so it does have a cooling effect when you first apply it. It does not leave a film or sticky or tacky feeling on your skin like most products do. Instead your skin feels softer and appears more lifted and it also hydrates the skin as well. I will absolutely be purchasing this product again and again. NIVEA Skin Firming & Toning Gel-Cream
Amina M.
alger

There is not one item that I don't love in this collection. got it
for my birthday and I can't have enough of it. the eyeshadow is so
pretty, the colors blend and compliment each other. the lip is my
favorite. lips look so plump and juicy and the pencil is so easy to use.
only down side is I can't clean it very easy. it leaves slight pigment
on the lid.I wish every sephora store carry this brand, not just some
stores...
Er B.
Kosovo , mitrovic
I used it but i don't see a difference between befor and then after my mom haven't seen any difference too
Natalie D.
Compton, CA
Love this Nivea Skin firminggel cream i feel my skin tighter besides that it does not have an ugly smell like other toning gels
Tamika V.
Greenville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a firm believer in Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10. During the summer this firming gel-cream is one my most prized and used essential. It actually works on the cellulite on my thighs and butt. It smooths the skin and adds firmness to spots that were dimpled. After a week you will notice a difference in the texture, tone and appearance of your skin. I would recommend Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10 to anyone looking to battle cellulite.
SDQ627171 Rosa L.
Miami Florida, Miami Florida
Definitely give it more than the suggested two weeks to see results

this really does what it says it would.. almost instantly you feel the difference..
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Nivea for their clean scent alone but have to say this stuff just works...of course it's temporary but with daily use the results remain noticeable
Nav S.
Toronto
Love this cream it's prevents my skin from being oily and it makes my skin look soft. This lotion is the best I lobe it
Nuvi S.
Un gel para refirmar la piel ideal para personas que estamos un poco gorditas y te tonifican o ideal para prevenir la celulitis
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.