mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
NIVEA Skin Firming & Toning Gel-Cream
Cellulite Bad problem Best Solution Nivea skin firming Made by German using it from about two months I put it daily before sleeping on the buttocks wonderful  Praise be to Allaah. Better than 85%
Yesenia A.
This actually exceeded my expectations! I didn't expect much but in 2 weeks of constant use and using a dry brush on my thighs, I noticed a difference!
Crystal J.
I used to be really anxious about my legs or thighs although I have no marks or cellulite. I have used this cream for some time now and noticed it has firmed my skin a lot and gets rid of any shaving spots or marks quickly. I love it!
🌹 K.
Smells great, not oily, drys quickly. If you use daily you can see the results in a couple of weeks. Makes skin feel really soft and you don’t have to use loads of product. Not too expensive so it’s a great everyday product.
THIS IS A MIRACLE PRODUCT FOR ME!! I’ve been using this product for about 6 months now and my skin has never looked better! The only bad thing about this product I would say is that it’s a bit sticky after you use it. I have no cellulite after using it for about 3-4 weeks! I 10/10 recommend this product and it’s great for getting ready for Summer !
I wish I could own this product but I don’t the first time I tried it was when I was in elementary and I had to wake up early and stuff and I had eye bags I started putting this cream on and in one month my under eye bags had disappeared
Shakira M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Their results are seen soon after use , it is really excellent! At the
same time leaves the skin soft and with a beautiful appearance .. you
can get it at any place that sells producer of beauty! You can try this
and other products Nivea, they are the best!
Mariana M.
Esta crema es excelente, la usé hace tiempo y vi muchas mejoras. La recomiendo totalmente porque so disminuye la celulitis y además te deja la piel bella
Valerie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nivea has a great line of firming/toning creams, gels, and serums that are worth it for anyone struggling with cellulite and stretch marks. They moisturize deeply and improve the appearance of your skin while reducing marks and firm very well!
Layla H.
Jeddah, Jeddah
I love this product
It works well on the appearance of the outer skin
With a little sport and drinking plenty of water helps to reduce cellulite
Its aroma is beautiful
Leaves no trace on the skin
And its price is low and available in all shops
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.