BY NIVEA

Misti M.
Lorain
I love this lotion. I use it every where you need you need toning. I used to have dropping eye lids, and I started applying to my eyelids at night. And in due time they were all firmed up. I also use on my thighs for celilite, and it did it's firming job once again. It's a gel consistently, a little takes you a long way. Must try PRODUCT
Rachel D.
This product is amazing!  I have some trouble cellulite issues around my arms and the back of my legs, but using this product made them practically vanish! I am super impressed, and intend to buy more. :D
Millaray F.
Deja la piel muy linda y tersa, en mi familia todos usamos este producto ya que es economico y ayuda mucho al cuidado de nuestra piel.
Simone N.
Burnaby
This cream is amazing. I love the smell and it definitely does it's job of minimizing cellulite. Very affordable and works perfectly for what it says it does. I only use this once every few weeks and the effects last reasonably long in my opinion.
Amina M.
alger

There is not one item that I don't love in this collection. got it
for my birthday and I can't have enough of it. the eyeshadow is so
pretty, the colors blend and compliment each other. the lip is my
favorite. lips look so plump and juicy and the pencil is so easy to use.
only down side is I can't clean it very easy. it leaves slight pigment
on the lid.I wish every sephora store carry this brand, not just some
stores...
Alondra M.
tampa, FL
I love this i love this. You apply this twice daily to thighs, butt, and stomach and itll improve the firmness of your skin! Its gel, which is different but it smells so good!
This is a product i recommend
See You Beauty p.
panama
Es un magnifico producto para el cuidado corporal, super recomendado, hay que usarlo despues del baño que la piel esta mas receptiva
Doaa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
omg😻😻I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has so good quality👍😻😻
Monica S.
E Providence, RI
Great way to keep your skin moisturized and tight at the same time. I do not use every day so I have not seen dramatic results but I would recommend
Daniela F.
I loveeeethis product i use it every other day and there is no turing back now there is nothing really else to say..keep it up
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.