BY NIVEA

Samantha V.
DIberville, MS
It’s a great product and it does work but you HAVE to be consistent with it. The smell doesn’t bother me, it feels great when you apply it to your skin, it’s very cooling. Once it starts to dry you can feel your skin tighten and I love it!! Have been using religiously since I’ve had my baby.
Olivia R.
Hialeah, FL
I purchased this at my local drug store—Cvs—and the packaging was a 4 out of 10. It did not have an unpleasant scent, but it did not smell great as well. I don’t believe it was pricey for the amount of product you received. The most important thing about this product is that I used it for 2 1/2 weeks and didn’t notice any results. I have not used it since.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This gel cream has a fabulous cool texture and light scent that makes it a joy to apply every day. I apply it to areas most prone to stretch marks and cellulite such as buttocks, thighs and abdomen and have been very pleased with how much it has reduce the appearance of both cellulite and stretch marks! It is an excellent value and does a really good job compared to pricier creams.
Taylor B.
Collinsville, IL
Love love this stuff! I put it on my belly, butt, thighs and upper arms every morning and night! My skin looks so firm and bright when I use this product. I only wish that the skin would stay like that after you run out, but after about a week after not using it I can tell a difference. As long as you can afford to keep up with this I highly recommend it!!
I wish I could own this product but I don’t the first time I tried it was when I was in elementary and I had to wake up early and stuff and I had eye bags I started putting this cream on and in one month my under eye bags had disappeared
Valerie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nivea has a great line of firming/toning creams, gels, and serums that are worth it for anyone struggling with cellulite and stretch marks. They moisturize deeply and improve the appearance of your skin while reducing marks and firm very well!
Alondra M.
Tampa, FL
I love this i love this. You apply this twice daily to thighs, butt, and stomach and itll improve the firmness of your skin! Its gel, which is different but it smells so good!
This is a product i recommend
Araceli J.
Pflugerville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this a long time ago when it came out on the Tyra show but it didnt work. When I was younger I had alot of cellulite and all that so I gave this a go. Nothing happened really
Stacey C.
Zephyrhills
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am absolutely in love with this product. I am a 42 year old woman who started to show signs of aging around my eyes and mouth. I purchased Nivea and began using it and with in 1 day I seen a dramatic difference in my skin. My eyes were more lifted and appeared well rested. The fine lines around my mouth had smoothed out. This product is a gel product so it does have a cooling effect when you first apply it. It does not leave a film or sticky or tacky feeling on your skin like most products do. Instead your skin feels softer and appears more lifted and it also hydrates the skin as well. I will absolutely be purchasing this product again and again. NIVEA Skin Firming & Toning Gel-Cream
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this product. I use it in my bottom when I feel that it needs it and usually does its job in a week. I don't find it to be a cheat for the skin as much as I find it to be something to help out my skin a little bit more. I find that I am starting to age a little bit more and need a little extra help to feel like I'm 20 again. I am totally confident without any products but I like the smell, the way it feels and the effects it gives my skin. So I highly recommend it.
Camille E.
West Paducah, KY
Does this actually work??
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Have you actually noticed a difference?
Inder D.
Brampton
How do i place an order to buy something?
Robin P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
For those of you who say results about how long does it take to see results?
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How often do you have to use this before you see results?

back