BY NIVEA

Olivia R.
Hialeah, FL
I purchased this at my local drug store—Cvs—and the packaging was a 4 out of 10. It did not have an unpleasant scent, but it did not smell great as well. I don’t believe it was pricey for the amount of product you received. The most important thing about this product is that I used it for 2 1/2 weeks and didn’t notice any results. I have not used it since.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This gel cream has a fabulous cool texture and light scent that makes it a joy to apply every day. I apply it to areas most prone to stretch marks and cellulite such as buttocks, thighs and abdomen and have been very pleased with how much it has reduce the appearance of both cellulite and stretch marks! It is an excellent value and does a really good job compared to pricier creams.
Taylor B.
Collinsville, IL
Love love this stuff! I put it on my belly, butt, thighs and upper arms every morning and night! My skin looks so firm and bright when I use this product. I only wish that the skin would stay like that after you run out, but after about a week after not using it I can tell a difference. As long as you can afford to keep up with this I highly recommend it!!
I wish I could own this product but I don’t the first time I tried it was when I was in elementary and I had to wake up early and stuff and I had eye bags I started putting this cream on and in one month my under eye bags had disappeared
Valerie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nivea has a great line of firming/toning creams, gels, and serums that are worth it for anyone struggling with cellulite and stretch marks. They moisturize deeply and improve the appearance of your skin while reducing marks and firm very well!
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am absolutely in love with this product. I am a 42 year old woman who started to show signs of aging around my eyes and mouth. I purchased Nivea and began using it and with in 1 day I seen a dramatic difference in my skin. My eyes were more lifted and appeared well rested. The fine lines around my mouth had smoothed out. This product is a gel product so it does have a cooling effect when you first apply it. It does not leave a film or sticky or tacky feeling on your skin like most products do. Instead your skin feels softer and appears more lifted and it also hydrates the skin as well. I will absolutely be purchasing this product again and again. NIVEA Skin Firming & Toning Gel-Cream
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this product. I use it in my bottom when I feel that it needs it and usually does its job in a week. I don't find it to be a cheat for the skin as much as I find it to be something to help out my skin a little bit more. I find that I am starting to age a little bit more and need a little extra help to feel like I'm 20 again. I am totally confident without any products but I like the smell, the way it feels and the effects it gives my skin. So I highly recommend it.
Jessica M.
Davenport, FL
I've been using this product for a couple years now. I love the scent of the gel and it makes my legs extremely soft after using it. It's pretty cheap and if you apply it after you get out of the shower it lasts at least a month to two months. I'd highly recommend this product!
THIS IS A MIRACLE PRODUCT FOR ME!! I’ve been using this product for about 6 months now and my skin has never looked better! The only bad thing about this product I would say is that it’s a bit sticky after you use it. I have no cellulite after using it for about 3-4 weeks! I 10/10 recommend this product and it’s great for getting ready for Summer !
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I am a huge fan of the NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus and decided to try the gel out as well. This stuff is super lightweight and absorbs easily. I actually apply this prior to wearing my waist cincher and I love the results. This stuff does have a strong scent to it, it's not terrible, but it kinda smells like men's shaving cream. This stuff doesn't break my skin out or sting or anything. If you use latex waist cinchers, this is a great product for you!
Melanea P.
Rialto, CA
What's the difference between the lotion and gel?? Is this one better? Does it actually firm your skin? I have tried other firming lotions and I've loved them..I haven't tried this one though.
Nicole T.
Brampton, ON
Does this stuff really work? I understand it doesn't permanently get rid of cellulite but I have been working out a lot and still have a bit. Going away soon and Want to firm up the sides of my legs... Any suggestions?
Melissa L.
houston, TX
Does this work as well as the lotion?
Jennifer M.
Waukesha, WI
How long until after using this did you see results? Did you get any results from it? How's the smell of it?
carla t.
hampshire
Anybody notice a definite different with using this? if so after how many uses roughly?