Ashton B.
Statham, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this product. I use it in my bottom when I feel that it needs it and usually does its job in a week. I don't find it to be a cheat for the skin as much as I find it to be something to help out my skin a little bit more. I find that I am starting to age a little bit more and need a little extra help to feel like I'm 20 again. I am totally confident without any products but I like the smell, the way it feels and the effects it gives my skin. So I highly recommend it.