NIVEA Skin Firming & Toning Gel-Cream

Say hello to firmer, more toned skin. NIVEA Skin Firming & Toning Gel-Cream, enriched with Q10, L-Carnitine, and Lotus Extract. How does this innovative formula work? With regular use it works to improve the skin’s firmness in a little as 2 weeks. It also firms and tones the appearance of the skin. The lightweight gel-cream texture is fast absorbing. Sinking into the skin leaving it feeling cool, soft and supple. To use: Apply gel-cream twice daily to thighs, buttocks and stomach.

Is this stuff good for other areas besides the face and neck? I love the way it’s been working on my face and neck, just curious if anyone has tried it anywhere else and if it’s been effective.
Does this actually work?
Start your review of NIVEA Skin Firming & Toning Gel-Cream!
Fairburn, GA
NIVEA Skin Firming & Toning Gel-Cream uploaded by Kassondra J.
Purchased at: Amazon
I think it has helped a little bit. I use it in conjunction with a coffee bean scrub. I still have loose skin but I do think it helped some. It lasts pretty well too. The pic on the right is after 3 weeks of use.
Seattle, WA
NIVEA Skin Firming & Toning Gel-Cream uploaded by Ana Claudia S.
NIVEA Skin Firming & Toning Gel-Cream uploaded by Ana Claudia S.
Purchased at: Amazon
It is a good product, the result is very time consuming and I realized that it only works when you combine physical exercises together. The Results start to look like almost 3 weeks of use and not 2. #nivea #skinfirming #gelcream
Caledonia, MI
Works great. Helped to firm my skin as I lost 70 pounds and reduce excess skin. I recommend to anyone losing weight or just toning up for the beach.
Barstow, CA
This is a great product. If ever wanting to try making homemade wraps this is a go to product. It does a great job at making your skin feel tighter and look and feel younger.
Salida, CA
I am a mother of two and have my fair share of cellulite. I've tried all the diy remedies and I just felt like I was waisting my time. So I seen this product niveas firming cellulite gelcream and thought what the hey why not try it. I know you won't see dramatic results the next day but after a few weeks of consistently using it I can honestly say I see an improvement and my skin seems tighter! I will definitely repurchase this product when I run out
Sullivan, MO
I love this product! I have only been using it for 3 days and I can already see a difference. It smells like aloe vera to me but doesn't leave you feeling sticky afterwards. For the price I think this is a great product. I would definitely buy it again. :)
Been using this for 5+ years. I love it! Really works for me. Leaves my skin super soft even after washing it off. Love how it does not leave a sticky feel after you apply it on like 98% of the lotions ive used.
Mission, TX
I love to apply this cream on my thigh and legs! Since i have a lot of cellulites among my thigh area! It really works!! Seen a difference in nust 3weeks!
Orlando, FL
This is one of my favorite lotion y so good for firming the skin and it's very absorbed for the skin.
Love this stuff! I actually ran out and have to buy more but this is amazing and it makes your legs feel nice and smooth and you are able to have nice tone looking legs its great
Ask a question to the Influenster community...