BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Skin Firming & Smoothing Serum Q10 enriched formula works to improve the skin's firmness in as little as 10 days. It firms and smoothes the appearance of skin and leaves skin feeling supple.

• Provides firmer, more toned skin in as little as 10 days
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Dicaprylyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Distarch Phosphate, Carnitine, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Ubiquinone, Glyceryl Glucoside, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Red 33

NIVEA Skin Firming & Smoothing Serum
  • "My skin felt super soft and absorbed the product quickly without tackiness." in 1 review
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I love this entire line of Nivea Skin Firming products! The serum is my favorite because it is super lightweight and it doesn't have a heavily perfumed scent like the gel does and it isn't thick like the lotion, though I do wear all three, don't get me wrong. All three of these are what helped me get through the postpartum stage having my daughter and helped my body get back to normal. I am so happy with my body and I can wear a two piece with confidence!
Amanda G.
Richmond
Sorry to say, I wasn’t magically transformed into a supermodel by using this. I know, lofty dreams. The product is gentle, and it’s a good value. It just didn’t do anything for me.
Bree S.
Definitely saw a improvement,but it was more noticeable when I started really working out and drinking a large amount of water with it. Happy beyond words to say that my legs have smoothed out.
Kylee O.
Ok not really sure if this ever worked, I couldn't really see a different but I wanted to believe that it was working so bad ... my skin felt firmer, but I didn't notice a reduction in the cellulite. Probably wouldn't buy again
Yc r.
Chicago
Purchased at: Walmart
Ive been using for a while this nivea skin firm smoothing serum, it comes in a tube witb pump applicator and its a gel, but honestly for me it didnt work, I didnt see any results not even any small change so with that being said I did not purchase again.
Genesis C.
Cooper city, FL
It does not get rid of your cellulite (even the product says It) so that's not my complain, my problem is that It doesnt helps very much with firming the skin either, wich is It's purpose. But I Must say that somehow It makes your skin looks better if you use It continuously.
Gaby R.
Laredo, TX
I am obsessed with this product! The Nivea Skin Firming & Smoothing Serum is a must have for me. The money is definitely worth it. I have seen improvement on my skin, especially my thighs and legs. This will definitely help your cellulite and orange texture looking skin. I have repurchased this product time after time. If you are iffy about whether you should spend the money or not you can find Nivea coupons on the target cartwheel app, local sunday newspaper (coupon section), or at your local HEB.
Andrea M.
I've lost a lot of weight & have noticed that I now have loose skin on (what used to be) my double chin. The lady who does my facials recommended this to me. It definitely has tightened my skin within a few days of use. The scent is nice but is a little strong for my taste. Only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it breaks out my sensitive skin ... But that doesn't deter me from using it. I would recommend.
Tamra L.
Virgie, KY
I've been using this product for a couple of months and it has good value. It goes on smoothly. I use it every other day. It has a good scent. I will continue to repurchase it because I have seen a big difference in my cellulite.
sarah i.
I didn't notice a difference in the appearance of cellulite. Made my skin smooth that's about it
..so if anyone is looking for a moisturizer then it's good...if you're looking to reduce cellulite...I wouldn't reccomend.
Acadia C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this worth it?? How bad is your cellulite?
Missy B.
salisbury, MD
I used to use this religiously and now I cannot find it. Is it still being made?
Sandra C.
Why won't it let me buy the Nivea skin firming concentrated serum why won't it let me buy anything from this or where else could I find it at
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Does this truly, honestly give results? Or just add shimmer to your legs to make it look like it's working?
Tahlia C.
Clarksville, TN
Hello:), I was wondering if someone could tell me how long it took them to actually see results. I know it says two weeks, but I just purchased this product and was curious. Thank you :)