BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Skin Firming & Smoothing Serum Q10 enriched formula works to improve the skin's firmness in as little as 10 days. It firms and smoothes the appearance of skin and leaves skin feeling supple.

• Provides firmer, more toned skin in as little as 10 days
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Dicaprylyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Distarch Phosphate, Carnitine, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Ubiquinone, Glyceryl Glucoside, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Red 33

Buy on ULTA
  • "My skin felt super soft and absorbed the product quickly without tackiness." in 1 review
Valerie M.
This serum is great as an add in to the lotion for extra benefits but not by itself. It really just doesn't have enough product/the bottle is too small to last more than a few applications. Since I love the Nivea Q10 firming lotion so much, I add a pump or two to my hands with the lotion and mix it well together. I only do this once or twice a week before bed for an added benefit to my already great cellulite program.
Vanessa L.
Panorama city, CA
This product works by improving the firmness of the skin.. I been a repeated user of this unique formula that is enriched and concentrated carnitine &q10 .. I'm in my second bottle and I'm loving already my inner thighs getting firm and softer.. smells really good and leaves your skin flawless.. highly recommended to all my girls that want to firm those areas like under thigh or stomach
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Bought this at Walgreens for $15 about a month ago. I read reviews on the product and most were decent so I decided to give it a try. I personally didn't see amazing results or major changes but I did like how soft my bum was from using it. I don't like how oily the product is. I found my self making sure to allow adequate time to dry before putting on my clothes. I may or may not purchase again. It was a bit hard to find in my area and would have preferred to get it at Target or Walmart for cheaper which i wasn't able to in my city
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I love this entire line of Nivea Skin Firming products! The serum is my favorite because it is super lightweight and it doesn't have a heavily perfumed scent like the gel does and it isn't thick like the lotion, though I do wear all three, don't get me wrong. All three of these are what helped me get through the postpartum stage having my daughter and helped my body get back to normal. I am so happy with my body and I can wear a two piece with confidence!
Bree S.
Bethel Park, PA
Definitely saw a improvement,but it was more noticeable when I started really working out and drinking a large amount of water with it. Happy beyond words to say that my legs have smoothed out.
Kylee O.
Ok not really sure if this ever worked, I couldn't really see a different but I wanted to believe that it was working so bad ... my skin felt firmer, but I didn't notice a reduction in the cellulite. Probably wouldn't buy again
Genesis C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
It does not get rid of your cellulite (even the product says It) so that's not my complain, my problem is that It doesnt helps very much with firming the skin either, wich is It's purpose. But I Must say that somehow It makes your skin looks better if you use It continuously.
Gaby R.
I am obsessed with this product! The Nivea Skin Firming & Smoothing Serum is a must have for me. The money is definitely worth it. I have seen improvement on my skin, especially my thighs and legs. This will definitely help your cellulite and orange texture looking skin. I have repurchased this product time after time. If you are iffy about whether you should spend the money or not you can find Nivea coupons on the target cartwheel app, local sunday newspaper (coupon section), or at your local HEB.
Andrea M.
I've lost a lot of weight & have noticed that I now have loose skin on (what used to be) my double chin. The lady who does my facials recommended this to me. It definitely has tightened my skin within a few days of use. The scent is nice but is a little strong for my taste. Only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it breaks out my sensitive skin ... But that doesn't deter me from using it. I would recommend.
Jordan A.
I absolutely loved this product!! I used it for awhile. It worked wonders for my cellulite on my thighs and butt. I honestly didn't know if it would work but I was so happy with it. It started working for me within about a week and I could see a difference in how much cellulite I had and how deep it was. I recommend this product to many of my friends and family.
Missy B.
Salisbury, MD
I used to use this religiously and now I cannot find it. Is it still being made?
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Does this truly, honestly give results? Or just add shimmer to your legs to make it look like it's working?
Acadia C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this worth it?? How bad is your cellulite?
Breann U.
Wayne, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have mild cellulite and would really like to firm up my legs. Is this effective? I understand that it takes time to work, but how much time? What is the difference between the cream and the serum?
Lindsay G.
Statesboro, GA
Has anyone seen real results with this and how soon?