BY NIVEA

Normal Skin Deep long lasting moisture 1 For softer, smoother more toned skin 4 Proven to firm and tighten skin s surface in as little as two weeks 3 With co-enzyme Q10 complex and Hydra IQ Technology Hydra IQ Technology supports skin s own hydration network to unleash deep, non-stop moisture that lasts more than 24 hours. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Scarlett H.
It's a pretty good lotion. It smells nice and leaves yours skin very moisturized. I would purchase again and recommend to friends if they asked. It comes in a bunch of sizes and scents as well, which is nice. Same great quality I expect from Nivea
Ivette F.
Love this moisturizer, bought it for a trip and it instantly became love at first use. It's not too thick and goes on smoothly, quick absorbing and smells amazing. Would recommend to anyone. As to the firming component, haven't used it long enough and honestly nothing replaces the gym, water and working out. Definitely will buy again though!
Taylor W.
Walker, LA
Works like a charm. smells amazing. I noticed a huge difference in the looseness of my thighs within two weeks of using! I picked this up at Walmart. It's so gentle on my skin, which is semi sensitive! I would recommend to anyone with concerns of saggy or loose skin!
Daissey H.
Austin,Tx
This is a great lotion and it does great on my skin. That was my first time using it and I really liked it a lot. It was not to pricey like 4.99 in was in my budget. It was effective on my skin and it did a great job on my skin and didn't feel nasty . Yes I recommend this to use alot.
oriana b.
I've been using Nivea Body Skin Firming Moisturizer, Q10 Plus every day for 3 months now, and hope the product is never discontinued. I am assuming those who are not impressed with the skin-firming aspects are younger than 40 and, thus, don't need skin firming. I am in my mid forties, and before using this lotion, noticed that the skin on my neck and decolletage were becoming more crepe-papery in texture. Not any more. The lotion firmed up those sensitive areas quite well. Prone to eczema and allergic to almost everything, I have not had problems at all with this product. My skin is soft, moisturized, and in the sensitive areas that I was concerned about, definitely firmer. Scent: Surprised by the comments about a "strong" scent. There is a faint, sweet-musky perfume, and that disappears in the few moments after applying. Perhaps others are really sensitive to scented products, and in that case, perhaps an unscented lotion would be better in those instances, but this scent, to me, is light and innocuous. Definitely recommend.
Diana P.
BEST LOTION EVER!! It's rich and thick for dry skin and it keeps it soft and moisturize all day long and helps you enjoy your body, through out the day and doesn't leave your skin sticky at all.
Mariel L.
This Nivea cream is perfect for anyone who has dry skin...it hydrates instantly. It's not as thick as the original Nivea but when it comes to hydration this is definitely the one to choose. Nivea never disappoints. And the smell it has is also unique!
Aimee H.
I love this lotion! I got the big one with the pump. It's not too oily and doesn't have a harsh smell. I got it because I'm losing weight and I don't want my skin to be loose. Lasts a long time too.
Rachel A.
Dawsonville, GA
This lotion is amazing!!! It absorbs quickly, and doesn't make you feel greasy. I really like that the smell is not super strong, and I do see a firming effect on my thighs.
Melody M.
Woodland Hls, CA
I love love love this lotion. I used to use it every tine I would get out of the shower. i didnt use it for the firming it claimed. I just liked that it was light and moisturizing. After looking into product ingredients I learned that this lotion has about 3 to 5 different parabens in it. I couldnt bare putting it all over my body. I wish this would be made into a paraben free version. I'd buy it forever.