NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion

NIVEA® Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion provides firmer and noticeably smoother skin in as little as 2 weeks with regular use.

Does this product actually work?I tried out cellulite creams in the past and none had work for me unfortunately
What do you think about [product:nivea-skin-firming-body-lotion-with-q10-plus]?
How do you feel about it? Do you see changes? How’s the texture of it? Do you feel like it also hydrates?
Start your review of NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
I have very dry skin on my upper arms. It looks like i have a constant rash. I have tried several different lotions and none compare to Nivea!! i love this lotion. I have been using it for several months now and my dry skin bumps are gone!. No other lotion has ever completely eliminated them. in reviews
Chandler, AZ
NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion uploaded by Stevie D.
I got this on a whim because it was on clearance at my local grocery store because they change their stock so often and there were 4 bottles left so I grabbed them all. I kept 2 and gave 2 to my mom. We agreed that we would both try them every day for 2 weeks and see what happens. Holy crap! I’m so self conscious about my arms.. I hate them but I noticed a difference in my arms after about 2 weeks. The skin isn’t so loose! After the first week I started using it all over my body and I definitely notice a difference! I’m almost 5 weeks in and I definitely won’t stop using it any time soon, it is fabulous. My mom uses it on her neck and arms and obviously likes it because she hasn’t stopped using it and definitely would if she didn’t like it. The only thing I would say I don’t like if I had to pick something (even though it’s not a huge deal at all) is once you put it on, make sure you spread it around where you want it fairly quickly because it dries fast. That’s not a bad thing, just different than what I’m used to from lotions/creams but that makes sense since this is marketed as a gel. It’s not as thick as what I pictured with the word “gel” but that’s actually a good thing. Usually gels/butters/thick lotions take F O R E V E R to dry where as this gel is loose and dries quickly. I love this and I don’t see myself stopping use any time soon!
I used this for a short period of time and didn't notice a big difference on my thigh when it was applied. I didn't like the smell at all and it was a bit sticky. My skin felt moisturized after using but that was the only thing I found this product to do. Won't purchase or recommend.
NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion uploaded by Giteriana H.
Purchased at: Target
I used this after I had my first child and it worked great in my opinion! You could barely tell I had a baby! I will be using this after I give birth next month, let’s see how well it works after baby #2!
Poughkeepsie, NY
NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion uploaded by Abi M.
Amazing firming and tightening cream great doe cellutite control and it make my skin firm and happy NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion
Chelsea, MI
NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion uploaded by Kacie S.
I absolutely love this lotion. Not only does this lotion firm but it hydrates very well and stays put. I keep this in all of our bathrooms next to the sink in our kitchen next to the sink and in my bedroom next to the bed. It is so smooth and goes on evenly.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love this lotion! I used to purchase a different brand of the Q10 lotion but they stopped making it so I thought I would try Nivea. Overall, I enjoy Nivea products so I wasn't surprised that I loved this lotion as much as I do. The smell is light and not overwhelming. For someone who suffers from migraines I sometimes do not want my beauty products to have a strong scent and this does not. I have been using this lotion for about 4 months now and I have noticed a difference in my skin. The lotion is not too rich but thick enough to be able to tell its doing its job to moisturize. My skin instantly transformed after the first use. It was smooth and soft. After 4 months, I can tell a significant difference in my skin. It is not as tough or dry, and my skin appears to have a firmer look to it. Since this lotion is a little richer than less expensive lotions you do not need as much when putting it on which makes it last much longer! I use this product once daily and its lasted me quite awhile. I am very pleased with this product and will continue to purchase.
N Hollywood, CA
NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion uploaded by Julianna C.
I love Nivea products. I only gave this a four because I am not a fan of strong smells in lotions and this one is strong. The lotion itself is awesome, just wish the smell wasn’t so harsh. I’d recommend it but I’ll stick to the cocoa butter one
Kingsland, Georgia
NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion uploaded by Lilian M.
Purchased at: Walmart
La amo, me funciona muy bien para la terquedad de mi piel, probé muchas y está hasta el momento es la única que me funciona, además tiene un rico aroma
Miami Florida, Miami Florida
Definitely give it more than the suggested two weeks to see results this really does what it says it would.. almost instantly you feel the difference..
Somerville, MA
Received complimentary #NIVEAskinfirming to test in my #springvoxbox from Influenster!! I love the lotion - it is light and not at all greasy. There is no scent which is also really nice. I hope to see some skin firming results SOON!

304 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 6 mois
Niobys L. il y a un mois
Is a very light cream that really improve your skin and leave the skin soft and smooth I really like this cream perfect for every day and smells amazing