NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion

NIVEA® Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion provides firmer and noticeably smoother skin in as little as 2 weeks with regular use.

Does it really help firm?
Hook good is it for repairing dry damaged skin and is it oily?
Does this product actually work?I tried out cellulite creams in the past and none had work for me unfortunately
Start your review of NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
I have very dry skin on my upper arms. It looks like i have a constant rash. I have tried several different lotions and none compare to Nivea!! i love this lotion. I have been using it for several months now and my dry skin bumps are gone!. No other lotion has ever completely eliminated them. in reviews
Rylee B.
Albuquerque, NM
NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion uploaded by Rylee B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This goes into my skin really well, and leaves my skin instantly softer right after I use it. It’s very affordable and I highly recommend it!
Fátima G.
Weymouth, MA
NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion uploaded by Fátima G.
I found this cream when I was desperately looking for something to help me disappear stretch marks and I am very happy with the results since I have noticed differences, the cream moisturizes a lot and smells delicious and I am going for the third bottle!! 🕺🏻
Stevie D.
Chandler, AZ
NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion uploaded by Stevie D.
I got this on a whim because it was on clearance at my local grocery store because they change their stock so often and there were 4 bottles left so I grabbed them all. I kept 2 and gave 2 to my mom. We agreed that we would both try them every day for 2 weeks and see what happens. Holy crap! I’m so self conscious about my arms.. I hate them but I noticed a difference in my arms after about 2 weeks. The skin isn’t so loose! After the first week I started using it all over my body and I definitely notice a difference! I’m almost 5 weeks in and I definitely won’t stop using it any time soon, it is fabulous. My mom uses it on her neck and arms and obviously likes it because she hasn’t stopped using it and definitely would if she didn’t like it. The only thing I would say I don’t like if I had to pick something (even though it’s not a huge deal at all) is once you put it on, make sure you spread it around where you want it fairly quickly because it dries fast. That’s not a bad thing, just different than what I’m used to from lotions/creams but that makes sense since this is marketed as a gel. It’s not as thick as what I pictured with the word “gel” but that’s actually a good thing. Usually gels/butters/thick lotions take F O R E V E R to dry where as this gel is loose and dries quickly. I love this and I don’t see myself stopping use any time soon!
Mariam S.
Lees Summit, MO
NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion uploaded by Mariam S.
I feel like my parents are huge fans and literally everyone there age is a huge fan of Nivea but for me ever since I have started using cerave I can’t use anything else it has a nice scent to it but I don’t think it’s healthy to use products that are scented. Just these points make this product a 2/5 in my opinion
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion uploaded by Katie G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Idk who needs to hear this, but buy yourself this stuff. I swear by it! I love love love this product. Have been using it every single day, it’s the only body lotion I use, it absorbs quickly and is mildly scented, excellent for your skin. I’ve been noticing a big difference in my skin.
Brooke S.
Hillsdale, MI
NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion uploaded by Brooke S.
I love this body lotion it smells nice and I love how it make my skin look plus it’s not expensive!
Chandra G.
I used this for a short period of time and didn't notice a big difference on my thigh when it was applied. I didn't like the smell at all and it was a bit sticky. My skin felt moisturized after using but that was the only thing I found this product to do. Won't purchase or recommend.
Alanna C.
Astoria, NY
NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion uploaded by Alanna C.
Purchased at: CVS
Bought this lotion for the firming aspect, didn’t really see much of a difference at all. Pretty average lotion, very light but an oily light which I don’t like really. Very potent fragrance like a perfume.
Giteriana H.
NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion uploaded by Giteriana H.
Purchased at: Target
I used this after I had my first child and it worked great in my opinion! You could barely tell I had a baby! I will be using this after I give birth next month, let’s see how well it works after baby #2!
Melinda S.
Noblesville, IN
NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion uploaded by Melinda S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've always loved the Nivea lotion line. I've been using this for a week now and I do see a little firming of my skin. The only complaint is it is a little more oily than usual and takes longer to absorb.

307 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Myanca J.
il y a 10 mois
Niobys L. il y a 5 mois
Is a very light cream that really improve your skin and leave the skin soft and smooth I really like this cream perfect for every day and smells amazing