BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion's Q10 enriched formula is proven to firm and tighten the skin's surface in as little as 2 weeks. Leaves skin softer and smoother.

• Provides firmer, more toned skin in as little as 2 weeks
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Alcohol Denat., Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glyceryl Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tapioca Starch, Creatine, Carnitine, Ubiquinone, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, 1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Ethylhexylglycerin

Buy on Amazon
Leah S.
Goldsboro, NC
This lotion always makes my skin feel great. The consistency isn't too heavy and it's easy to rub in. I bought it from Walmart. It hydrated my skin and did what I wanted it to do. There is always room for improvement but I will definitely repurchase.
Jessica M.
Huntington, WV
I was gifted this amazing lotion as a Christmas gift one year. The bottle was huge, I had enough lotion to last a year. It definitely helps keep your skin hydrated and very smooth! Did not disappoint, definitely has my vote!
Camille D.
I really like this moisturizer. It doesn't take too long to skin into my skin and I really like how it feels. I haven't noticed real firming but I'm still going to continue to use to see since I'm still on my first bottle.
Sharon W.
This lotion is the bomb! I have the driest skin and this provides the best quality for the $$$.
I love using this after I shower, and after I wash dishes or even before bed ;)
MK J.
I definitely recommend this lotion. It smells clean and it has helped firm up my cellulite on my thighs a little bit over time.
Rosella S.
Very hydrating for my skin. I love it, it does it's job for hours it's a most definite go to.
Isabella C.
i bought this in europe since i was out of lotion and i was so impressed. i love the texture, it was so gentle on my skin and made it so smooth. i would definitely buy it again once i run out. this is worth it.