BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion's Q10 enriched formula is proven to firm and tighten the skin's surface in as little as 2 weeks. Leaves skin softer and smoother.

• Provides firmer, more toned skin in as little as 2 weeks
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Alcohol Denat., Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glyceryl Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tapioca Starch, Creatine, Carnitine, Ubiquinone, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, 1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Ethylhexylglycerin

• Where is the best place to buy this lotion? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Very hydrating for my skin. I love it, it does it's job for hours it's a most definite go to." in 3 reviews
Anabel T.
Middletown, NY
Coming from someone who has eczema this is the best lotion. Light weight, smells great and leaves skin noticeably smooth. A bottle of this goes a very long way! I’ve only been buying this specific lotion since I was introduced to it.
Kristine C.
Nashville , TN
I love using this product and I always use it everyday. After I shower I use lotion and this lotion stayed for so long it didn’t leave me any ashy spots. Im almost out but I will re purchased it again!
Kelsey W.
Does a nice job moisturizing and doesn’t feel heavy. The classic Nivea scent isn’t bad and it lasts for a long time. I would be willing to try out the other products by Nivea after trying this one.
Heaven B.
Danville, VA
I received this in my Spring Fling Voxbox a few years ago but didn't really know how Influenster worked so I never got around to reviewing it. I loved the smell of this lotion and thought it was hydrating. I was 18 when I used it so I didn't really need any firming done so I can't review on that part. 🙂
Brianna S.
Montebello, CA
My chronic dry elbow a were saved by this body lotion. I ally this right when I get out do the shower and keeps all the moisture in my skin. It has a light smell that’s isn’t fake smelling like some other lotions. Definitely worth trying it if you’re looking for some serious moisture.
Rose D.
This lotion is amazing! It keeps my skin super soft and hydrated, and it gives the beautiful glow to my skin. It is nongreasy and absorbs quickly. It provides quick relief and is great for hydrating skin.
Cara G.
Fort Worth
I totally love how this smells and i love the consistency. Its very moisturizing but in my opinion I never saw any skin "firming" action going on. But I would repurchase any of the lotions from this brand.
Rachel G.
Knoxville, TN
I can’t even remember how many of these bottles I have gone through. I apply this every night before bed and have seen solid results. Not too thick or greasy and has a very light fragrance.
Alondra M.
tampa, FL
This is my favorite lotion by far , it really does bring moisture to your skin and keeps it moisturized and soft the whole day!
Its not expensive, i highly recommend this because it works!
Lindsey S.
I love this lotion! It absorbed quickly into my skin and after a few days, I really can tell a difference in my skins firmness. I also love the way this lotion smells and I love that it doesn't have a greasy afterfeel.
Madelyne G.
Roslindale , MA
Where is the best place to buy this lotion?