BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion's Q10 enriched formula is proven to firm and tighten the skin's surface in as little as 2 weeks. Leaves skin softer and smoother.

• Provides firmer, more toned skin in as little as 2 weeks
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Alcohol Denat., Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glyceryl Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tapioca Starch, Creatine, Carnitine, Ubiquinone, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, 1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Ethylhexylglycerin

• Where is the best place to buy this lotion? 1 Answers
NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion
  • "Very hydrating for my skin. I love it, it does it's job for hours it's a most definite go to." in 3 reviews
Heather B.
Fortson, GA
Have been using this lotion for about a month now and I can definitely tell a difference! My skin is soft and firmer!! No more lines above my knees! Found this at Target! I wish it was a little more hydrating but overall a must have for me!!
Emma C.
I was drawn to this product because of the firming advertisement it promoted; however, I don’t believe my skin has formed any. I do enjoy the lotion as a body moisturizer in general, but I would not recommend as a firming body lotion.
Anabel T.
Middletown, NY
Coming from someone who has eczema this is the best lotion. Light weight, smells great and leaves skin noticeably smooth. A bottle of this goes a very long way! I’ve only been buying this specific lotion since I was introduced to it.
Cara G.
Fort Worth
I totally love how this smells and i love the consistency. Its very moisturizing but in my opinion I never saw any skin "firming" action going on. But I would repurchase any of the lotions from this brand.
Kristine C.
Nashville , TN
I love using this product and I always use it everyday. After I shower I use lotion and this lotion stayed for so long it didn’t leave me any ashy spots. Im almost out but I will re purchased it again!
Ashley P.
Savannah, GA
This product smells amazing and feels amazing on my skin. I’ve been using it for a few months now. I don’t know if it is firming anything, but for the price I can’t complain. I really just bought it for the smell and feel. I also recent read that Prince Harry’s wife uses this lotion too, if it’s Megan Markle approved it can’t be too bad.
Kelsey W.
Does a nice job moisturizing and doesn’t feel heavy. The classic Nivea scent isn’t bad and it lasts for a long time. I would be willing to try out the other products by Nivea after trying this one.
Heaven B.
Danville, VA
I received this in my Spring Fling Voxbox a few years ago but didn't really know how Influenster worked so I never got around to reviewing it. I loved the smell of this lotion and thought it was hydrating. I was 18 when I used it so I didn't really need any firming done so I can't review on that part. 🙂
Dana S.
This is great for my sensitive akin during the Spring, Summer and Fall months. I do need something more moisturizing during the winter months since my skin can get very dry.
Chamily R.
This product is a little watery , but using in small amounts helps now and then. You can find it at most local drug stores or like walmart. I dont know if this product if just right for me because i usually like using more thicker lotion. The product can improve by thicken there lotion
Madelyne G.
Roslindale , MA
Where is the best place to buy this lotion?

back