BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion's Q10 enriched formula is proven to firm and tighten the skin's surface in as little as 2 weeks. Leaves skin softer and smoother.

• Provides firmer, more toned skin in as little as 2 weeks
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Alcohol Denat., Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glyceryl Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tapioca Starch, Creatine, Carnitine, Ubiquinone, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, 1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Ethylhexylglycerin

• Where is the best place to buy this lotion? 1 Answers
NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion
  • "Very hydrating for my skin. I love it, it does it's job for hours it's a most definite go to." in 3 reviews
Nicole D.
Virginia
I honestly bought this because I read an article that said Duchess Meghan Markle uses this! But I'm glad I picked it up. It is very moisturizing, and I have decently dry skin, especially in the winter time. The smell is nice, kind of subtle, which I like and it lasts throughout the day. I've been using it for almost a month now and I haven't really been able to tell if it really firms my skin, but either way, I like how my skin feels and looks!
Sarah B.
I just bought this Nivea product a couple days a go and the scent by far is amazing. When I go to the gym and when I finish I take a shower then I apply right after the shower. I have alot of extra skin because I lost alot of weight. I feel like it's working for my dry skin and firming my tummy as well. My breast were sagging from weight loss as well but I swear my breast look firm and not saggy anymore. Nivea products are the best!
Anabel T.
Middletown, NY
Coming from someone who has eczema this is the best lotion. Light weight, smells great and leaves skin noticeably smooth. A bottle of this goes a very long way! I’ve only been buying this specific lotion since I was introduced to it.
Kristine C.
Nashville , TN
I love using this product and I always use it everyday. After I shower I use lotion and this lotion stayed for so long it didn’t leave me any ashy spots. Im almost out but I will re purchased it again!
Kelsey W.
Does a nice job moisturizing and doesn’t feel heavy. The classic Nivea scent isn’t bad and it lasts for a long time. I would be willing to try out the other products by Nivea after trying this one.
Heaven B.
Danville, VA
I received this in my Spring Fling Voxbox a few years ago but didn't really know how Influenster worked so I never got around to reviewing it. I loved the smell of this lotion and thought it was hydrating. I was 18 when I used it so I didn't really need any firming done so I can't review on that part. 🙂
Brianna S.
Montebello, CA
My chronic dry elbow a were saved by this body lotion. I ally this right when I get out do the shower and keeps all the moisture in my skin. It has a light smell that’s isn’t fake smelling like some other lotions. Definitely worth trying it if you’re looking for some serious moisture.
Rose D.
This lotion is amazing! It keeps my skin super soft and hydrated, and it gives the beautiful glow to my skin. It is nongreasy and absorbs quickly. It provides quick relief and is great for hydrating skin.
Cara G.
Fort Worth
I totally love how this smells and i love the consistency. Its very moisturizing but in my opinion I never saw any skin "firming" action going on. But I would repurchase any of the lotions from this brand.
Rachel G.
Knoxville, TN
I can’t even remember how many of these bottles I have gone through. I apply this every night before bed and have seen solid results. Not too thick or greasy and has a very light fragrance.
Madelyne G.
Roslindale , MA
Where is the best place to buy this lotion?

Amazon