BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
Wow..... I love this . I'm so impressed with this product. I never found anything like this. I love it. I seen tremendous results. The best product ever! I use it daily. I've told all of my friends about it.
Terri W.
Terri W.
The best of luck with it your way out I don't have a great day to get my hair and a lot more to do go come on you and account check account of his life is so much fun to watch this video of you are a little
Madie T.
Madie T.
Kokomo, IN
I bought this cellulite gel from Meijer and used it for about three months and I didn't feel like it worked. It was a reasonably priced, but it didn't work for me. I wouldn't purchase this product again.
Christina F.
Christina F.
I don't think any lotion or cream is going to completely get rid of cellulite, but I did notice a small improvement after using this. You do have to use it regularly though, I think it says twice a day
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Burlington, KY
I've used this stuff for years, it has a really nice cooling affect, and has a nice smell as well. Over time, I've noticed how it smooths out all of the little dimples I have on the back of my thighs.
Rosmary M.
Rosmary M.
Estoy usando este producto hace mas de 2 meses y si he visto que mi celulitis ha ido disminuyendo, lo he recibido como prueba y me ha funcionado muy bien, quizas porque la aplico varias veces al dia.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Love using this after washing my face with a very strong product that pulls moisture from skin, also love using this before applying my make up primer to have a soft and smooth surface to apply on.
Ana Maria V.
Ana Maria V.
Dover, NJ
I bought this cream with hopes to make my cellulite disappear. I cannot say that it completely goes away but the gel does help in making my skin appear tighter. Definitely better than other creams.
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Duluth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This gel cream ia everything! I actually prefer when the cream is gel because it feels much better and gives a cold sensation then just regular cream. Will keep purchasing this cellulite gel cream.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I used this after I had my baby. The smell is great! I didn't notice a HUGE difference but I also didn't use it everyday either. It's very gentle on the skin! I would recommend for others to try!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.