BY NIVEA #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10
Es un poco decepcionante, realmente no vi resultados, es un poco espesa y tarda en secarse, está bien como una hidratante pero no cumple su función...
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
Great product overall I would recommend this I saw great results the price is a little high packing is nice the smell is great I would purchase again
Monica S.
E Providence, RI
Great way to keep your skin moisturized and tight at the same time. I do not use every day so I have not seen dramatic results but I would recommend
Andrew H.
Caledonia, MI
Works great. Helped to firm my skin as I lost 70 pounds and reduce excess skin. I recommend to anyone losing weight or just toning up for the beach.
Amanda M.
Salisbury, MD
It wasn't as great as I had hoped. I felt a much bigger difference than I saw. It felt like the skin was more firm but not visually what I wanted
Brenda S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how this cream does actuallly work but you got to use it as directly. But it does work.. It goes on smooth and its not sticky. I love it.
Love this gel! I have celulite & use this has helped me so much in just a week I noticed a difference I use it before going to the gym everyday
Patricia Ann E.
Webster, Ma
Hey, guess what does work- at all. This overpriced tube of goop- it feels gross when you put it on and there are no results. Definitely a skip.
Traci B.
Ithaca, MI
My husband has started using Gold Bond facial cream for after he shaves to help with redness and razor burn it has made a tremendous difference
Shannon B.
Eglin AFB, FL
I really liked the effect this stuff had on my skin. Creams can't remove cellulite, but this stuff really seemed to firm and smooth my skin.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.