BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Alba l.
Alba l.
Aurora, IL
I try this for like 2 weeks and i don't see any improvement in my skin so i stop using it because of that i don't know if it was a sort time i use it and thats why i dond see any results
Drew H.
Drew H.
Lake Mary, FL
This gel is awesome. I used this on my stomach religiously after losing weight and I could really see a difference. It smells good too. My only complaint is that it's a little greasy.
Dalia M.
Dalia M.
Modesto , CA
This recently purchased love the feeling on my thighs.love that it comes in the gel have only been using it for a week and half and can see some differences in my stomach and thighs.
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.
Love this stuff! I actually ran out and have to buy more but this is amazing and it makes your legs feel nice and smooth and you are able to have nice tone looking legs its great
Celine V.
Celine V.
I honestly feel like this stuff works! I've been using for about a week and I feel like I can definitely tell a difference. My skin feels and looks more firm, with less bumps!
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX
This is not a quick fix but it does work with regular exercise. I have been using this for about 6 months and I have seen a significant difference especially with squats.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Naples, FL
Bought this thinking it could be extremely helpful however it was very messy and sticky and took quite a while to dry. It was also on the pricier side of Niveas products
Paola R.
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
It is perfect for sensitive skin, dry, etc. It's my favorite skin cream, I put in the fridge 25 min before and when I placed it I feel a freshness in my wonderful skin!
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
It had a decent smell, but I used it every day 2 times a day like the instrucitons said and I never seen any difference. I just wasn;t to thrilled with this product.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
I've used this product on and off forever and I feel like it does reduce your cellulite a little bit. It smells good and spreads smoothly and really moisturizer too
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.