Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Albany, NY

I love the smell of this skin firming gel. I have been using on my arms and thighs to minimize my self-consciousness of the jiggle before my upcoming wedding. I have noticed some tightening on my arms and thighs and would recommend!
Katie S.
Katie S.

Although I liked the overall use of this product I'm not sure if it actually helped with cellulite. It does have a very nice scent to it and goes on smoothly. I probably won't buy again and will stick to regular moisturizing lotion.
Jennylynne D.
Jennylynne D.
Delmont , Pa

I really like this gel cream! I wish it wasn't so expensive, but it does work to minimize the look of cellulite while it's on. I smoothd it on after the shower or before I put on shorts/skirt/dress for the day! Dries quickly too.
Sherry P.
Sherry P.

I've been using for years and you can't see results right away but it makes my skin so much softer and with working out I can see muscle definition better, so I will continue to use this product in combo with the firming lotion
Maria N.
Maria N.

I was pretty skeptical about this product... It works!! It has a cooling, refreshing scent, not oily nor sticky. Really does help with cellulite. I use it every night on problem areas (upper thighs) and I can see a difference!
Tatjana M.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX

I use this cream on my thighs because this is where I gain the most weight at and with only weeks using this I saw a major difference. My skin started to become tighter and I would not have as much cellulite. Love this product
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Midland, TX

I call BS that's what I said before I bought this product now I love it the only thing is for nivea you think it be a little bit cheaper but it's kind of steep for being a drugstore brand. But I will definitely repurchase it.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH

Smells pretty gross but sinks into skin quickly. I liked the product itself and the application. Leaves a bit of greasiness to the skin after. It's nice for moisturizing dry skin but didn't notice any reduction in cellulite.
Cass v.
Cass v.

Oh man. This smells so good and lasts alllll day keeping my skin so soft and nicely fresh feeling. People say it really works as a firming agent but I'm not so sure about that. I buy it just for how good it smells, though! I
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA

This works great and does eliminate cellulite but only temporarily. If you keep applying the cream, then cellulite will decrease. It is very gentle and doesn't have a harsh smell. I will buy again. It's pretty inexpensive
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.