Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (15)
Kimberlyn R.
Kimberlyn R.

I don't really have bad cellulite but in the summer I want my legs to look tighter. So I bought this and used it and saw results in around a week. It definitely tighter everything up and helped me to feel comfortable in a bathing suit! I really love the stuff
Angeline S.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM

It's good at smoothing some of the little dimples and smooths overall. It's not a miracle and you should dedicate the time to massage it in, but it can help. If you stop using it the effects wear away. So maybe use it leading up to a special outfit or event!
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX

I use this product!! It does work! And it's very softening and gentle!! It's a gel type! And I apply it about two to three times a day!! I do see results!! So I absolutely LOVED that about it!!i also use all their other products! I use their lotion everyday!
Kellyn H.
Kellyn H.
Garland, TX

I've tried so many lotions it's not even funny. As far as moisturizing, this product was just okay. It felt slightly greasy at first and honestly I didn't notice any affect on "toning" of the skin. Nivea has many other lotions that would be a better choice.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Lowell, MA

This stuff is terrible. Not like I had very high hopes for a firming cream from the drugstore but I decided to give it a try for the cellulite on my thighs. This stuff burned my legs when I put it on after shaving, and left me with a huge rash. Thumbs down!
Tina B.
Tina B.
Toronto, Ontario

Its an okay product. I haven't seen any significant changes after one container. but ill try one more package to see if the results progress. i regularly use it after the shower and right before i sleep. it is a gel so it blends in very easily and quickly.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Sullivan, MO

I love this product! I have only been using it for 3 days and I can already see a difference. It smells like aloe vera to me but doesn't leave you feeling sticky afterwards. For the price I think this is a great product. I would definitely buy it again. :)
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Carnegie, OK

Haven't noticed any firming or toning of my skin from using this product, but it is a great lotion if you have issues with dry skin. The moisture lasts much longer than other lotions and it isn't greasy feeling, but it has a strange texture for a lotion.
Rosey S.
Rosey S.
Hopewell, VA

I use this gel cream on my c-section scars (3 year old+ scars) to help reduce the scarring and firm the skin. I absolutely love it. Especially in the summer time when the scars tend to get a little dry/tight feeling. This is the best relief I have found!
MICHELLE L.
MICHELLE L.
Union City, MI

Since losing 65#s I've got a few areas that need a little help firming up. This has been doing a nice job. It goes on easily, has good glide and doesn't feel sticky. My only concern is the fragrance is a bit much but not enough to stop me from using it.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.