Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
July 23, 2016, 11:39 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Amazing products I truly enjoy Nivea amazing I always use all there products and usually by this very often once or twice a week and very gentle on my skin I love it and I don't think there's much they can improve on maybe more formula
Diane F.
Diane F.
La Farge, WI
March 18, 2016, 11:16 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I like that Nivea Skin Firming and Toning Gel Cream is a lot less expensive than similar products. I noticed a difference after using it for a few days. It's really great if you use it before exercise. I will buy it again this summer.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Although I liked the overall use of this product I'm not sure if it actually helped with cellulite. It does have a very nice scent to it and goes on smoothly. I probably won't buy again and will stick to regular moisturizing lotion.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Albany, NY
Aug. 14, 2016, 7:09 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I love the smell of this skin firming gel. I have been using on my arms and thighs to minimize my self-consciousness of the jiggle before my upcoming wedding. I have noticed some tightening on my arms and thighs and would recommend!
Jennylynne D.
Jennylynne D.
Delmont, PA
I really like this gel cream! I wish it wasn't so expensive, but it does work to minimize the look of cellulite while it's on. I smoothd it on after the shower or before I put on shorts/skirt/dress for the day! Dries quickly too.
Sherry P.
Sherry P.
I've been using for years and you can't see results right away but it makes my skin so much softer and with working out I can see muscle definition better, so I will continue to use this product in combo with the firming lotion
Tatjana M.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
I use this cream on my thighs because this is where I gain the most weight at and with only weeks using this I saw a major difference. My skin started to become tighter and I would not have as much cellulite. Love this product
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
Smells pretty gross but sinks into skin quickly. I liked the product itself and the application. Leaves a bit of greasiness to the skin after. It's nice for moisturizing dry skin but didn't notice any reduction in cellulite.
Genesis D.
Genesis D.
I bought this because I like Nivea as a brand in general (moisturizers, etc.), but I didn't believe that this would actually make a noticeable difference in my skin. Cellulite is not easy to remove but you can prevent it.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
This works great and does eliminate cellulite but only temporarily. If you keep applying the cream, then cellulite will decrease. It is very gentle and doesn't have a harsh smell. I will buy again. It's pretty inexpensive
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.