Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Long Beach, CA

I can't say for sure if this gel cream actually firms/tones the skin, but this is by far one of my favorite moisturizers. I have very sensitive skin that's eczema prone, but this gel keeps my skin hydrated and even relives my eczema when it flares up. Highly recommended!
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL

@NIVEAUSA This is one of the really authentically good skin firming and toning gel cream. It applies smoothly on the skin, and rubs in the skin quickly. I like that it has Q10, L-Carnitine, and lotus leaf extract , which are skin nutritional ingredients and benefits.
Yarubith E.
Yarubith E.

For my this is one of the best product to fight against cellulite. When I go abroad I always buy one or two because it really makes a difference in my skin, especially in my legs and hips. Unfortunatly in my country dont sell this brand anymore... 100% recommended.
Lula L.
Lula L.

I love this cream, I have used two bottles of this cream because it's the best. It smooths tour skin and hydrates it. It's long lasting, I used it once a day and the effects lasts all day. And it's true I feel like my skin is a little more firm, mostly in my arms.
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX

I wear this daily and reapply a little extra before I go out on shorts. I think the product is amazing. I start off using the serum and then switch to this gel cream after a few weeks. I have u used this type of product from Nivea for years and think it's awesome.
Jane M.
Jane M.

Ive used this for the last four months and I feel like it doesn't really reduce the appearance of cellulite at all and it actually caused ingrown hairs on the back of my thighs the price wasn't bad and it went on nice had a nice smell overall it just didn't work
Janice L.
Janice L.
Toronto, Ontario

I love the fresh smell of this product. The consistency of the gel is very light weight and feels very comfortable when lathering it on areas that needed to be firmed. I have used this product for a few months now but I didn't really see any significant results.
Halee W.
Halee W.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I love this product!! I've been using it nonstop for two years because it has helped so much with reducing the appearance of cellulite on the back of my legs. It really makes your legs look so much better in the aspect of no cellulite. I will keep buying this!
Fallon B.
Fallon B.
Cresco, PA

I really like this stuff. I was skeptical because it claimed to be skin firming. I have lost over 170 pounds in the last two years and I have some loose skin. I use this on a daily basis after my shower and I have found it has helped firm my skin to an extent.
Anke D.
Anke D.

I don't know what to think about it. I don't really see any difference. It's gentile to put on the skin but it takes very long to go in the skin. I think thats why I don't see a difference. I can't wait super long for the product to dry so I put mij clothes on
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.