BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Burlington, KY
I've used this stuff for years, it has a really nice cooling affect, and has a nice smell as well. Over time, I've noticed how it smooths out all of the little dimples I have on the back of my thighs.
Rosmary M.
Rosmary M.
Estoy usando este producto hace mas de 2 meses y si he visto que mi celulitis ha ido disminuyendo, lo he recibido como prueba y me ha funcionado muy bien, quizas porque la aplico varias veces al dia.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Love using this after washing my face with a very strong product that pulls moisture from skin, also love using this before applying my make up primer to have a soft and smooth surface to apply on.
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Duluth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This gel cream ia everything! I actually prefer when the cream is gel because it feels much better and gives a cold sensation then just regular cream. Will keep purchasing this cellulite gel cream.
Ana Maria V.
Ana Maria V.
Dover, NJ
I bought this cream with hopes to make my cellulite disappear. I cannot say that it completely goes away but the gel does help in making my skin appear tighter. Definitely better than other creams.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I used this after I had my baby. The smell is great! I didn't notice a HUGE difference but I also didn't use it everyday either. It's very gentle on the skin! I would recommend for others to try!
Skylar C.
Skylar C.
Orlando, FL
I like to use this on my thighs. It does seem to make a difference to me, but then again I don't have that much cellulite and I do go to the gym as well. But I would still recommend this product.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
El Cajon , CA
I used this for about a month and didn't notice a difference. I do like the smell and how it feels on the skin but for cellulite it's not the best. Maybe if I tried it longer it would be better
JoAnn K.
JoAnn K.
Roanoke, VA
I don't have a lot of cellulite (5'5, 116 lbs), but I wanted a firmer look for the beach. This gel works, but I would recommend for short term use - you have to keep using it to get results.
Richalie V.
Richalie V.
I've been using this product for years and am extremely impressed with it. It has a light, pleasant fragrance. Leaves skins soft and feeling tighter. Works great on cellulite and dimples.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.