Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Elena M.
Elena M.
East Hanover, NJ

I use this product before every summer. I like the smell, the texture, good price. My skin looks smooth and silky after this cream. But certainly it doesn't help you to fight with cellulite (without sport), it just makes your skin visually better
Keyatta M.
Keyatta M.
Philadelphia, PA

Must buy !MMust buy !ust buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !Must buy !MMust buy !ust buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !b
Mollie M.
Mollie M.
Columbus Grv, OH

Don't think it helped with cellulite but it is a good moisturizer. It's gentle enough to use every day. A little sticky till it dries. Bought at rite aid.....decent price compared to similar items....has somewhat of a cooling effect........
Camille L.
Camille L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

This stuff works!!! I was hesitant to buy it but caved in. My mother took it from me and has been using it and she claims it's pretty good. I do notice her skin seems to be a bit firmer. Who would have known? The price was reasonable too!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Philadelphia, PA

I LOVE THIS GEL!!!!!!! This smells so clean and spreads well. I've used this off and on for years and i always go back to it. I believe it works to reduce cellulite and it makes your skin SOOOO soft. It's a little expensive, but worth it.
Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO

Amazing products I truly enjoy Nivea amazing I always use all there products and usually by this very often once or twice a week and very gentle on my skin I love it and I don't think there's much they can improve on maybe more formula
Sofía B.
Sofía B.

Really good, it is dense but it absorbs super fast. It is very hydrating but it does not feel greasy or sticky. I have been using it for really long, but I do not feel it has made a drastic change (cellulite) but I still really like it
Diane F.
Diane F.
La Farge, WI

I like that Nivea Skin Firming and Toning Gel Cream is a lot less expensive than similar products. I noticed a difference after using it for a few days. It's really great if you use it before exercise. I will buy it again this summer.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Albany, NY

I love the smell of this skin firming gel. I have been using on my arms and thighs to minimize my self-consciousness of the jiggle before my upcoming wedding. I have noticed some tightening on my arms and thighs and would recommend!
Katie S.
Katie S.

Although I liked the overall use of this product I'm not sure if it actually helped with cellulite. It does have a very nice scent to it and goes on smoothly. I probably won't buy again and will stick to regular moisturizing lotion.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.