BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Makayla B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is such a great product, I still have some left over but I'm going to need to buy more soon. I definitely recommend this product, and the price is very good.
Bridget H.
Gainesville, GA
I love the smell of this Nivea Firming and toning gel cream. It goes on smooth, and dries fast. Didn't really see great results but my skin overall felt healthier
Caitlin S.
Austin, TX
I used this for about a month everyday applying it after my showers usually at night and didn't even notice a small difference: would say this is a waste of money
member-b10d93702
Miami, Florida
Es increible esta crema, me ayudo mucho a reducir mis celulitis de una manera facil y rapida, tiene un olor bastante agradable y su precio esta bastante bueno
Andrea G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Esto en realidad no ayuda con la celulitis para mí . No me di cuenta cualquier diferencia. No hay nada malo con ella , simplemente no vale la pena mi tiempo .
Kathryn  M.
Red Springs, NC
I've tried this and didn't get much of a result. I was thinking that is may have been an old bottle or something so I purchased another bit still no results.
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Nivea for their clean scent alone but have to say this stuff just works...of course it's temporary but with daily use the results remain noticeable
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
I love to apply this cream on my thigh and legs! Since i have a lot of cellulites among my thigh area! It really works!! Seen a difference in nust 3weeks!
SDQ627171 Rosa L.
Miami Florida, Miami Florida
Definitely give it more than the suggested two weeks to see results

this really does what it says it would.. almost instantly you feel the difference..
Aline R.
Esse bay-bay celulite da nivea, é bom! Eu usei, e notei diferença, mas claro que não é aquilo tudo, mas é um otimo creme anti-celulite e o preço é bom!
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.