Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
miami, FL
It is a great product. Easy to use and easy to find in stores a product well. I have not seen any significant change after a container. but wrong to try a package to see if the results progress. I regularly use after the shower and just before bedtime.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Glendale, AZ
April 16, 2016, 2:11 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I think this stuff really does work, to a degree. I supplemented this with diet and exercise and saw a dramatic decrease in my cellulite levels. This alone does make my skin feel more firm instantly, however, so I know it's doing something ! Try it!
Leanne M.
Leanne M.
Pembroke, MA
I've just started using this and I really like it! It's pretty long-lasting and offers great coverage! It's pretty decently priced, it really depends on where you go! I'm not a huge fan of a gel-cream, but it works! I would definitely buy it again!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma
Jan. 2, 2016, 9:38 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
This is a decent product, however, It requires daily use, at least twice a day. It has an interesting smell and you must wash your hands right after! When I use it religiously twice a day along with diet and exercise I see a noticeable difference.
Elena M.
Elena M.
East Hanover, NJ
April 8, 2016, 7:07 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I use this product before every summer. I like the smell, the texture, good price. My skin looks smooth and silky after this cream. But certainly it doesn't help you to fight with cellulite (without sport), it just makes your skin visually better
Keyatta M.
Keyatta M.
Philadelphia, PA
March 1, 2016, 1:17 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Must buy !MMust buy !ust buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !Must buy !MMust buy !ust buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !b
Mollie M.
Mollie M.
Columbus Grv, OH
Don't think it helped with cellulite but it is a good moisturizer. It's gentle enough to use every day. A little sticky till it dries. Bought at rite aid.....decent price compared to similar items....has somewhat of a cooling effect........
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
May 2, 2016, 8:54 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I LOVE THIS GEL!!!!!!! This smells so clean and spreads well. I've used this off and on for years and i always go back to it. I believe it works to reduce cellulite and it makes your skin SOOOO soft. It's a little expensive, but worth it.
Camille L.
Camille L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Jan. 8, 2016, 10:57 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
This stuff works!!! I was hesitant to buy it but caved in. My mother took it from me and has been using it and she claims it's pretty good. I do notice her skin seems to be a bit firmer. Who would have known? The price was reasonable too!
Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
July 23, 2016, 11:39 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Amazing products I truly enjoy Nivea amazing I always use all there products and usually by this very often once or twice a week and very gentle on my skin I love it and I don't think there's much they can improve on maybe more formula
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.