Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Starr S.
Starr S.
Gary, IN

I decided to buy this product to help with my cellulite on my thighs. I used this on a constant bases to see if it would reduce the appearance of my cellulite. I like the cool feeling of the product. I wouldn't repurchase this product again. It was a disappointing product purchase.
JULIANA R.
JULIANA R.
Fairfield, NJ

I found out about this product in a group of health and beauty on facebook and i bought it to try, since the ladies in the group was saying a lot of good things about the product. Well, I love it. I saw some difference in cellulite and firmness of my skin. I highly recommend it.
Phoenix P.
Phoenix P.
sherwood, Ar

This works wonders!!! i saw a review of this product on a blog and decided to give it a try, and I'm so glad i did. I use it after i shower everyday around my thigh and butt, within a week my skin was firmer and tighter...the "dimples" were not as noticeable! i love this product!
Sara W.
Sara W.
Greensburg, PA

I've had two babies in the last three years and I've found my legs don't look like they used to. I used this in conjunction with the Nivea firming lotion twice a day. The results were great! I have also used designer brands and this one works better! Definetly works recommend !
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Tracy, CA

After using this gel cream a few times I could see a different in my skin tone. My favorite part about this product is that it has a cooling effect when you first put it on. It is kind of pricey, but it is worth your money if you follow the directions and use it consistently.
Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.

Es un excelente gel reafiramante y tonificante para tu cuerpo. Cuando comenze mi regimen de perdida de peso, lo empeze a usar en piernas, abdomen y brazos y me ayudo mucho a que mi piel no quedara floja, sino firme, es buensiimo porque aparte de tonificar no te reseca la piel
Leanne W.
Leanne W.

I like this moisturizer but it's not the best it leaves my skin greasy and if I accidentally over do it if My face is felling abit dry it flakes of it lumps which isn't pleasant. The toning I don't see I think it's abit false advertising as there's no toning happening at all.
katheryne p.
katheryne p.
Levittown, NY

Surprisingly, This product actually worked better than I expected. I applied this every night before bed and then wrapped my stomach with a body shaper. When I woke up, my stomach felt a lot firmer and hydrated. The more consistent you are, the greater the results will be.
Sharday R.
Sharday R.
Valrico, FL

This is one of the best body lotions I have tried for firming and getting rid of cellulite. Your skin will absorb it fast so you have to work fast when you are using it. I did notice a difference after a few uses however you really need to work out for it to help you out.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Long Beach, CA

I can't say for sure if this gel cream actually firms/tones the skin, but this is by far one of my favorite moisturizers. I have very sensitive skin that's eczema prone, but this gel keeps my skin hydrated and even relives my eczema when it flares up. Highly recommended!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.