BY NIVEA #3 in Cellulite Treatments

JoAnn K.
Roanoke, VA
I don't have a lot of cellulite (5'5, 116 lbs), but I wanted a firmer look for the beach. This gel works, but I would recommend for short term use - you have to keep using it to get results.
Richalie V.
I've been using this product for years and am extremely impressed with it. It has a light, pleasant fragrance. Leaves skins soft and feeling tighter. Works great on cellulite and dimples.
Michelle C.
Ashburn, VA
Although I don't have much cellulite I can not rule out the possibility that this cream prevented me from ever getting any! It smells great and makes you feel good about yourself too!!
Drew H.
Lake Mary, FL
This gel is awesome. I used this on my stomach religiously after losing weight and I could really see a difference. It smells good too. My only complaint is that it's a little greasy.
Mercedes A.
Love this stuff! I actually ran out and have to buy more but this is amazing and it makes your legs feel nice and smooth and you are able to have nice tone looking legs its great
Celine V.
I honestly feel like this stuff works! I've been using for about a week and I feel like I can definitely tell a difference. My skin feels and looks more firm, with less bumps!
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX
This is not a quick fix but it does work with regular exercise. I have been using this for about 6 months and I have seen a significant difference especially with squats.
Jessica H.
Naples, FL
Bought this thinking it could be extremely helpful however it was very messy and sticky and took quite a while to dry. It was also on the pricier side of Niveas products
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
It is perfect for sensitive skin, dry, etc. It's my favorite skin cream, I put in the fridge 25 min before and when I placed it I feel a freshness in my wonderful skin!
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
It had a decent smell, but I used it every day 2 times a day like the instrucitons said and I never seen any difference. I just wasn;t to thrilled with this product.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.