Add a Photo

Photos (20)
katheryne p.
katheryne p.
Levittown, NY

Surprisingly, This product actually worked better than I expected. I applied this every night before bed and then wrapped my stomach with a body shaper. When I woke up, my stomach felt a lot firmer and hydrated. The more consistent you are, the greater the results will be.
Sharday R.
Sharday R.
Valrico, FL

This is one of the best body lotions I have tried for firming and getting rid of cellulite. Your skin will absorb it fast so you have to work fast when you are using it. I did notice a difference after a few uses however you really need to work out for it to help you out.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Long Beach, CA

I can't say for sure if this gel cream actually firms/tones the skin, but this is by far one of my favorite moisturizers. I have very sensitive skin that's eczema prone, but this gel keeps my skin hydrated and even relives my eczema when it flares up. Highly recommended!
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL

@NIVEAUSA This is one of the really authentically good skin firming and toning gel cream. It applies smoothly on the skin, and rubs in the skin quickly. I like that it has Q10, L-Carnitine, and lotus leaf extract , which are skin nutritional ingredients and benefits.
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX

I wear this daily and reapply a little extra before I go out on shorts. I think the product is amazing. I start off using the serum and then switch to this gel cream after a few weeks. I have u used this type of product from Nivea for years and think it's awesome.
Jane M.
Jane M.

Ive used this for the last four months and I feel like it doesn't really reduce the appearance of cellulite at all and it actually caused ingrown hairs on the back of my thighs the price wasn't bad and it went on nice had a nice smell overall it just didn't work
Fallon B.
Fallon B.
Cresco, PA

I really like this stuff. I was skeptical because it claimed to be skin firming. I have lost over 170 pounds in the last two years and I have some loose skin. I use this on a daily basis after my shower and I have found it has helped firm my skin to an extent.
Halee W.
Halee W.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I love this product!! I've been using it nonstop for two years because it has helped so much with reducing the appearance of cellulite on the back of my legs. It really makes your legs look so much better in the aspect of no cellulite. I will keep buying this!
Kimberlyn R.
Kimberlyn R.

I don't really have bad cellulite but in the summer I want my legs to look tighter. So I bought this and used it and saw results in around a week. It definitely tighter everything up and helped me to feel comfortable in a bathing suit! I really love the stuff
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
Alpine , TX

I use this product!! It does work! And it's very softening and gentle!! It's a gel type! And I apply it about two to three times a day!! I do see results!! So I absolutely LOVED that about it!!i also use all their other products! I use their lotion everyday!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.