BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Tatjana M.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this cream on my thighs because this is where I gain the most weight at and with only weeks using this I saw a major difference. My skin started to become tighter and I would not have as much cellulite. Love this product
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells pretty gross but sinks into skin quickly. I liked the product itself and the application. Leaves a bit of greasiness to the skin after. It's nice for moisturizing dry skin but didn't notice any reduction in cellulite.
Genesis D.
Genesis D.
I bought this because I like Nivea as a brand in general (moisturizers, etc.), but I didn't believe that this would actually make a noticeable difference in my skin. Cellulite is not easy to remove but you can prevent it.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
This works great and does eliminate cellulite but only temporarily. If you keep applying the cream, then cellulite will decrease. It is very gentle and doesn't have a harsh smell. I will buy again. It's pretty inexpensive
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Milledgeville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this product pretty well! I put it on after I shower and also before I go to bed and I can tell that it leaves my skin feeling a lot firmer than before. Doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky which is great as well.
Olga G.
Olga G.
This is a good light everyday lotion, it works well for my normal body skin. The lotion has a slight fresh fragrance, which eventually wears off. It does make the skin feel soft and firm, and I'd recommend it to anyone!
Lori E.
Lori E.
Raeford, NC
Love, love, love this. I use it twice a day, every day after dry brushing. What a difference it has made on my mature skin. I am a fan for life. I do feel that it is a bit pricey. I would appreciate a few more coupons.
Abi S.
Abi S.
This is a great product that helps reduce the appearance of cellulite. It is gentle on my skin. I usually use it after my shower and before I apply lotion. I would recommend this product and will totally use it again!
cristiane q.
cristiane q.
Merion Sta, PA
Ive been using this product for 5 months and the differences are impressive! of course, combined with a routine of exercises and eating the right food!
i think the price is about right for the quality of the product.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Olathe, KS
I used this a few times, along with exercise and dieting. I didn't notice much of a difference. My skin was more hydrated and softer. I'd like to try it again with consistent use to see if that improves my results.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.