Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Fallon B.
Fallon B.
Cresco, PA
Feb. 22, 2016, 12:17 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I really like this stuff. I was skeptical because it claimed to be skin firming. I have lost over 170 pounds in the last two years and I have some loose skin. I use this on a daily basis after my shower and I have found it has helped firm my skin to an extent.
Halee W.
Halee W.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
March 20, 2016, 3:40 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I love this product!! I've been using it nonstop for two years because it has helped so much with reducing the appearance of cellulite on the back of my legs. It really makes your legs look so much better in the aspect of no cellulite. I will keep buying this!
Kimberlyn R.
Kimberlyn R.
May 10, 2016, 10:55 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I don't really have bad cellulite but in the summer I want my legs to look tighter. So I bought this and used it and saw results in around a week. It definitely tighter everything up and helped me to feel comfortable in a bathing suit! I really love the stuff
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
Alpine , TX
May 13, 2016, 4:28 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I use this product!! It does work! And it's very softening and gentle!! It's a gel type! And I apply it about two to three times a day!! I do see results!! So I absolutely LOVED that about it!!i also use all their other products! I use their lotion everyday!
Angeline S.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
It's good at smoothing some of the little dimples and smooths overall. It's not a miracle and you should dedicate the time to massage it in, but it can help. If you stop using it the effects wear away. So maybe use it leading up to a special outfit or event!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Lowell, MA
Jan. 8, 2016, 1:59 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
This stuff is terrible. Not like I had very high hopes for a firming cream from the drugstore but I decided to give it a try for the cellulite on my thighs. This stuff burned my legs when I put it on after shaving, and left me with a huge rash. Thumbs down!
Kellyn H.
Kellyn H.
Garland, TX
Jan. 22, 2016, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I've tried so many lotions it's not even funny. As far as moisturizing, this product was just okay. It felt slightly greasy at first and honestly I didn't notice any affect on "toning" of the skin. Nivea has many other lotions that would be a better choice.
Rosey S.
Rosey S.
Hopewell, VA
Jan. 6, 2016, 6:09 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I use this gel cream on my c-section scars (3 year old+ scars) to help reduce the scarring and firm the skin. I absolutely love it. Especially in the summer time when the scars tend to get a little dry/tight feeling. This is the best relief I have found!
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Carnegie, OK
Jan. 15, 2016, 5:48 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Haven't noticed any firming or toning of my skin from using this product, but it is a great lotion if you have issues with dry skin. The moisture lasts much longer than other lotions and it isn't greasy feeling, but it has a strange texture for a lotion.
MICHELLE L.
MICHELLE L.
Union City, MI
July 17, 2016, 12:30 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Since losing 65#s I've got a few areas that need a little help firming up. This has been doing a nice job. It goes on easily, has good glide and doesn't feel sticky. My only concern is the fragrance is a bit much but not enough to stop me from using it.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.