Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Erin N.
Erin N.
Oswego, NY

I was very hesitant about this product but it really does help firm up your skin. I have been eating better and exercising so I think it works best when you doing a combination of activities to help you improve you health and body. I have noticed a change in appearance on my stomach and thighs.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Wilmington, DE

I love this product and 100% recommend it. Of course getting rid of Cellulite comes with eating good and also exercising, but this product helps a lot and I find that it makes difference in a matter of 2 weeks. I have repurchased this product a lot of time already and I definitely recommend it
Amber B.
Amber B.
Torrington, WY

Was not what I expected when I purchased this product. I didn't notice any firming or toning in the areas in which I was using the product. It was far too gently. I was applying this product to my neck/face, thighs and arms. Nothing was seeming to change. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Maru B.
Maru B.

In fact my mom uses this product and she uses every morning, she always say that is the best product that she uses nowadays, is gentle and is it easy to spread, she bought at Bia cosmetics and there you finad a lot of good quality products, she recommends also to me because it's a good cream
Bianca H.
Bianca H.

I used this product during and after my pregnancy and it worked great. The creamed left my skin smooth and fresh and I used it every day . I gained 60 lbs and not a single stretch mark in sight . I will be using this product religiously next time. I highly recommend for all soon to be moms.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Charlotte, NC

Just picked this one up a few days ago, but i liked the consistency right away, scent is also nice and not overpowering. If you are looking for something super moisturizing you may want to pass on this one though, because it's very light, almost a serum like texture. Great for summer though
Carolina T.
Carolina T.
Manizales

I find it amazing to know that there is a gel that promises to eliminate cellulite and not just promises but it also meets I was using this product a couple of months and watch some really good results and saw an improvement in my skin this really works, but time a small change is observed
Aryn W.
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY

I like Nivea products. They're nothing super wow, but for their price, they moisturize nicely and don't have overpowering scents. They absorb fairly quickly and completely, so I'm not left with a greasy layer on my skin, which I can't stand. I'm pretty sure no one can stand that feeling.
Natalia P.
Natalia P.

All women have wanted to eliminate cellulite bothers our skin . This product works nivea . Although it should be used for a long time I have seen results in my legs. I always buy this product at the supermarket. I like the feeling of freshness that give the lotion when I use on my skin.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma

Not a bad product, but one must remember to tailor the diet. The product is affordable for that little extra help needed. Leaves the skin a little sticky which is why I use at night. Again tailor your diet and exercise for full results! I have seen a difference with the product alone.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.