Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Sullivan, MO

I love this product! I have only been using it for 3 days and I can already see a difference. It smells like aloe vera to me but doesn't leave you feeling sticky afterwards. For the price I think this is a great product. I would definitely buy it again. :)
Brianna c.
Brianna c.
Lexington, SC

This product works great. I've inly used it for a short period of time and I can already see a difference. I'm excited to keep using it and see where things go
Amna A.
Amna A.
New Castle, DE

Does what it says. My cellulite has been less visible eever since i started using it.
I workout daily and this product has definitely helped with those stubborn bumps on the front and back of my legs.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN

Its a bottle that goes a long way. you don't need to use much to see small results. the smell is a bit strong, but I actually love the smell. It won't be so great for people who get headahes that trigger easy due to strong smell. But i saw decent results on my stomach which is great.
Elysse H.
Elysse H.
San Jose, CA

Ehh...nice smell and cooling comfort, but I never noticed a difference in my cellulite after using for a couple months.
Madel R.
Madel R.

This product has a good smell and works pretty well for the price. It isn't the high end stuff but it definitely tightens your skin, with daily use of course. Be sure to put it on after you shower and make it a daily use, you will start to see the difference. I suggest before and after pics of the area you are wanting to firm up. With exercise included with it I think it is 10 times more effective.
Fabiola S.
Fabiola S.
Houston, Texas

Smells really good, i used for months and i dont really see a change, i still have celluite, i also drink to much water and do exercise but doesn't work :c!
Jay A.
Jay A.

I used this Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10 a while back. I actually bought on accident thinking it was the regular nivea in new packaging. I used it anyway mainly focusing on my legs/thighs and upper arms. It smell really good. I like how creamy it is and how easy it is to smooth over. I made sure to use it on damp skin right after the shower. My skin felt silky smooth. The fragrance itself wasn't a bother. I usually take night showers so its an issue when picking lotions/creams to use at night. I however didn't see much of a difference in firming my skin. After using the entire bottle I didn't bother to buy another one. I would buy on a pinch for moisturizing purposes but not for the firming effect.
Tamika V.
Tamika V.
Greenville, SC

I am a firm believer in Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10. During the summer this firming gel-cream is one my most prized and used essential. It actually works on the cellulite on my thighs and butt. It smooths the skin and adds firmness to spots that were dimpled. After a week you will notice a difference in the texture, tone and appearance of your skin. I would recommend Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10 to anyone looking to battle cellulite.
Daniela V.
Daniela V.

This cream it's really good! Leaves my skin so soft and firm ! I recommended 100% for daily beauty routine after bath and before sleep !
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.