Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (20)
Ishi K.
Ishi K.

Been using this since forever, it is literally the best. Not too thick and not too watery.
natalia M.
natalia M.
Vancouver , British Columbia

It's my favorite! It's easy to use, not spot the clothes.
The result appear with 2 weeks!
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Deroche, British Columbia

I mix this gel with Nivea firming lotion and it ls awesome. Kill two birds with one stone.
Hayley W.
Hayley W.

I used this after having my twins and I can't say it did much firming or toning of my skin
Marie-Claude C.
Marie-Claude C.

Skin felt softer after each use. It's a nice cool gel. Cellulite faded away after a week.
Sarai M.
Sarai M.

Me gusta porque deja muy fresca la piel, y da un toque suave y me hidrata mucho la piel
Nemata K.
Nemata K.
Edmonton , Alberta

It was an okay product, did not work as well as I wanted it to but it did help a little
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
saint-prosper, Quebec

Love the results ! The gel feels awesome and refreshing on thé skin ... no sticky feel
Laura S.
Laura S.

This produc is so moisturizing and it feels so great on my skin I absolutely love it !
Emma v.
Emma v.
Uster

I like this gel it makes you're skin ferm and nicely smooth it is good for older skin
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.