Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (20)
Michelle O.
Michelle O.

This cream is very very good, I like to use it everyday to help me keep my skin firm!
I love how it smells, it is such a great option!
Isabella M.
Isabella M.

Me encanta esta crema corporal, cumple con su tarea ya que si he notado mi piel más firme y suave después de un mes de uso, sobretodo en los muslos y glúteos que era donde más lo necesitaba además huele delicioso!
Amna A.
Amna A.
New Castle, DE

Does what it says. My cellulite has been less visible eever since i started using it.
I workout daily and this product has definitely helped with those stubborn bumps on the front and back of my legs.
Sanam B.
Sanam B.
E Brunswick, NJ

Recently I have started using this product as I have read good reviews about it. It's been about a week now and although minor, I am STARTING to see a little difference in my cellulite. I'm hoping for more progress with continued use!
Tara H.
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA

Hate to be a "Debbie downer" but, I didn't find that this product worked at all. Usd the whole bottle and didn't see any results.
Daveaux R.
Daveaux R.
Monroe, MI

I am a firm believer in all of Nivea's goodbye cellulite products! This one you really can't beat the price! I noticed results within 2 weeks, and the results just keep getting better! I highly recommend!
Teodora D.
Teodora D.
Parede, Lisbon, Portugal

This Nivea cream is a cream that is supposed to clean your makeup, I've used it many times and it isn't very good with waterproof mascara
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

This stuff works great, and it only took me about two weeks of use before I started seeing results. It's very affordable for the great work it does. I'm a huge fan of Nivea products. It also does not irritate my sensitive skin.
Casey J.
Casey J.
Louisville, KY

i used this produc t for quite a while and couldn't see any results, but it smells nice
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Meadow Lake , Saskatchewan

Love Nivea products use it all the time leaves my skin firm and feels very soft
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.