Add a Photo

Sarai M.
Sarai M.
Jan. 5, 2016, 11:56 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Me gusta porque deja muy fresca la piel, y da un toque suave y me hidrata mucho la piel
Nemata K.
Nemata K.
Edmonton, AB
Dec. 9, 2015, 2:55 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
It was an okay product, did not work as well as I wanted it to but it did help a little
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
saint-prosper, Quebec
Feb. 15, 2016, 4:27 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Love the results ! The gel feels awesome and refreshing on thé skin ... no sticky feel
Laura S.
Laura S.
Feb. 1, 2016, 4:30 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
This produc is so moisturizing and it feels so great on my skin I absolutely love it !
christina l.
christina l.
Jan. 21, 2016, 9:04 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Does what it supposed to, used everyday for a few weeks and noticed a big difference.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brooklin (Whitby), ON
Jan. 22, 2016, 8:50 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I'm not convinced about this product. I don't see a noticeable change when I use it.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
April 8, 2016, 12:20 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I have only just starting using this product for my bum and the top of my leg area.
Secem O.
Secem O.
Feb. 16, 2016, 5:09 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
It didn't really like magicly remove my cellulite but it works pretty good i guess
Rayna R.
Rayna R.
Vanderhoof, BC
I found this to be one of the best firming gels I've tried! After having my daughter i had a lot of loose leg skin and now its practically gone! It also helped softer my stretch marks too! I'm just so impressed by it ❤ the only issue i had was waiting for it to dry/absorb but thats because I'm impatient and can't wait for a minute or two haha 🙈
Danay R.
Danay R.
Montreal , Quebec
Este es el sí y 1000 veces si su textura en gel hace que se absorbe rápidamente y que los beneficios sean más rápidos de ver a mí en lo personal me gusta mucho sobre todo se lo mantengo en la nevera porque la piel es imaginable cuando lo usas
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.