Add a Photo

By NIVEA
#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (20)
Me gusto pero no me soluciono mucho lo de la celulitis pero me saco un poco de marcas gracias!!
tia r.
tia r.
Taiby 404000

Nivea is one of my best skin has care BraNDs I love everything that makes my skin look so good
Juan Pablo H.
Juan Pablo H.
Argentina R.N V.Regina

No me gusta muy fea la verdad me desepciono esta Nievea no la comprare nunca mas en mi vida
Denisse G.
Denisse G.

I love this product is super effective , I apply it before bed, excellent choice to hydrate
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Deroche, British Columbia

I mix this gel with Nivea firming lotion and it ls awesome. Kill two birds with one stone.
Ishi K.
Ishi K.

Been using this since forever, it is literally the best. Not too thick and not too watery.
Hayley W.
Hayley W.

I used this after having my twins and I can't say it did much firming or toning of my skin
natalia M.
natalia M.
Vancouver , British Columbia

It's my favorite! It's easy to use, not spot the clothes.
The result appear with 2 weeks!
Marie-Claude C.
Marie-Claude C.

Skin felt softer after each use. It's a nice cool gel. Cellulite faded away after a week.
Nemata K.
Nemata K.
Edmonton , Alberta

It was an okay product, did not work as well as I wanted it to but it did help a little
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.