BY NIVEA #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Natalia P.

All women have wanted to eliminate cellulite bothers our skin . This product works nivea . Although it should be used for a long time I have seen results in my legs. I always buy this product at the supermarket. I like the feeling of freshness that give the lotion when I use on my skin.
Astrid C.
I've been using this product for about a month, and it is a good cream and keeps my skin moist and smooth. It has a scent, but you can't really detect it because it is not really strong. As for the firming and toning afirmations... Well, I haven't notice much of a change, I am pretty young so I guess it's normal not to notice it because my skin is still firm and toned somehow, lol. But in the end it helps keeping your skin nice and soft.
Shahreen S.
I came across this in the drugstore one day and decided I'd give it a try. I have really bad cellulite on my hips and outer thigh area. There's other brands that are so expensive I figured I try this for cheap to see if it even works or not! Not quite impressed as I don't notice a difference at all. I've been using it for Atleast 3 weeks twice a day. Just feels like watery gel on your skin that doesn't even do anything.
Gaby F.
Lecheria, Anzoategui
No creo en eso de reafirmante, un crema no puede hacer milagros, solo la use hasta q se termino y no vi graaan diferencia
Mafalda P.
Pinhal de Negreiros, Azeitão
It was really surprising at first but we need to exercise too wich its great but sometimes we just cant or don't want to
Lauren S.
Really like this! Moisturises very well and doesn't leave an oily residue behind! However, it runs out quickly.
Megs R.
Isle of Wight , Ryde
I didn't really like this! Made my skin soft and moisturised but it didn't work against my cellulite at all! I saw no difference
Holly B.
I just go this for christmas so i am still testing it out but it has a lovely smell to it and leaves a duey feel
tia r.
Taiby 404000
Nivea is one of my best skin has care BraNDs I love everything that makes my skin look so good
Me gusto pero no me soluciono mucho lo de la celulitis pero me saco un poco de marcas gracias!!
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.