Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (19)
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

This stuff works great, and it only took me about two weeks of use before I started seeing results. It's very affordable for the great work it does. I'm a huge fan of Nivea products. It also does not irritate my sensitive skin.
somer c.
somer c.
Vancouver, WA

I used this religiously until the bottle ran out, but didn't notice much difference. Plus its really sticky and doesn't smell the best. Perhaps in combination with dry brushing, massage, and a ton of squats it will work...
Daveaux R.
Daveaux R.
Monroe, MI

I am a firm believer in all of Nivea's goodbye cellulite products! This one you really can't beat the price! I noticed results within 2 weeks, and the results just keep getting better! I highly recommend!
Casey J.
Casey J.
Louisville, KY

i used this produc t for quite a while and couldn't see any results, but it smells nice
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Meadow Lake , Sask, Saskatchewan

Love Nivea products use it all the time leaves my skin firm and feels very soft
Lana a.
Lana a.

I have used it to the last drop and was pretty happy with the results. I had visiable stretch marks on my legs and with the use of this gel they quickly vanished. then I stopped using it, thinking it is all gone now and will never bother me again. Oh how wrong I was! The moment I stopped using this gel, they magically returned till the last centimeter!!!! And that what really annoyed me since I didn't plan to use it for the rest of my life to get rid of the marks. Now I'm using a different product.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Baltimore , MD

I really love this! It works well on my thighs (EEK!) I thought it smelled great and didn't leave a "stickiness" that some comparable ones do. I thought it was a little pricey. Around ten bucks, but it did the job. And I used it religiously until I was shaking the tube to get every little bit out. Recommend it to get beach ready :)
Amna A.
Amna A.
New Castle, DE

Does what it says. My cellulite has been less visible eever since i started using it.
I workout daily and this product has definitely helped with those stubborn bumps on the front and back of my legs.
Brianna c.
Brianna c.
Lexington, SC

This product works great. I've inly used it for a short period of time and I can already see a difference. I'm excited to keep using it and see where things go
Tara H.
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA

Hate to be a "Debbie downer" but, I didn't find that this product worked at all. Usd the whole bottle and didn't see any results.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.