BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Doaa S.
Doaa S.
Wellness Guru Expert
omg😻😻I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has so good quality👍😻😻
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
Thunder Bay, ON
Left my skin feeling moisturized and absorbed quickly. It did firm and tone my skin but I didn't find the results were as dramatic as I had hoped.
Asma Y.
Asma Y.
A little goes a long way with this product. Makes your face really greasy if you put too much, great if you have dry skin but not so much if you already have oily skin.
Angelik M.
Angelik M.
Eh long been battling for reducing cellulite on my legs and this product eh noticed more results than others ,, slowly been disappearing an ..
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
It helps to reduce the cellulite but not that good, sorry. it still helps, though. and it leaves a nice smooth feeling on your skin afterwards
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer , AB
I've been using this for just over a year now and although I love the smell of it, I haven't noticed a difference in my cellulite.
wajeeha k.
wajeeha k.
milton, ON
I bought this cream post babies, as i noticed cellulite on my thighs, It reduced the cellulite and made my skin firm and reduced the appearance of stretch marks.
Shamy A.
Shamy A.
Quebec
Not what i expected from a nivea product but it does the job so well . Its effectif for a toning gel but disappointing for a nivea product
member-590c6f262
member-590c6f262
British Columbia
Use this product on the back of my thighs to help with cellulite. Not sure if its working yet but it is making my skin feel more hydrated and healthier so far.
Mariesa F.
Mariesa F.
Chico, CA
I can definitely feel the firming action I love this! Super moisturizing and long lasting. I love to put this on after my shower before bed and in the morning.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.