BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Robyn R.
Robyn R.
Thunder Bay, ON
Left my skin feeling moisturized and absorbed quickly. It did firm and tone my skin but I didn't find the results were as dramatic as I had hoped.
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
It helps to reduce the cellulite but not that good, sorry. it still helps, though. and it leaves a nice smooth feeling on your skin afterwards
Angelik M.
Angelik M.
Eh long been battling for reducing cellulite on my legs and this product eh noticed more results than others ,, slowly been disappearing an ..
Asma Y.
Asma Y.
A little goes a long way with this product. Makes your face really greasy if you put too much, great if you have dry skin but not so much if you already have oily skin.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer, AB
I've been using this for just over a year now and although I love the smell of it, I haven't noticed a difference in my cellulite.
Mariesa F.
Mariesa F.
Chico, CA
I can definitely feel the firming action I love this! Super moisturizing and long lasting. I love to put this on after my shower before bed and in the morning.
Leila T.
Leila T.
No note los resultados la verdad pero fui muy constante con las aplicaciones. si deja muy humectada la piel hay que admitir. es bastante fresca y relajante
Fernanda X.
Fernanda X.
Guapiaçu, São Paulo
I used this moisturizer for a while. I liked the result and really helped with cellulite . But it is not miraculous. I'll buy again
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Halifax, ['',
Have never tried niveas firming lotion but i have only heard good reviews and stories behind it. Will definitely be using it soon
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
This has a lovely smell and is a lovely blue colour. However it is of a very weird consistency and i didn't notice it doing anything for my skin!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.