Add a Photo

Photos (16)
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Springfield , Missouri

This product has helped to tone and firm, I couldn't be any more happier with it!
Secem O.
Secem O.

It didn't really like magicly remove my cellulite but it works pretty good i guess
Victoria H.
Victoria H.

Ayee this stuff is good! Nice and refreshing as well!! Must try it helps a lot!
Fernanda R.
Fernanda R.
Fredericksbrg, VA

I have used this before and dis not see any results. I would not recommend it
Kenna H.
Kenna H.
Kimberly , Al

Works great at minimizing visible cellulite. Feels great when applying!!!!!
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
London, KY

Good product that is worth the money. My mom introduced me to this product
Evelin p.
Evelin p.

Ecxelente crema para manos deja la piel suave y sin humeda la recomiendo .
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Sullivan, MO

I love this product! I have only been using it for 3 days and I can already see a difference. It smells like aloe vera to me but doesn't leave you feeling sticky afterwards. For the price I think this is a great product. I would definitely buy it again. :)
Sanam B.
Sanam B.
E Brunswick, NJ

Recently I have started using this product as I have read good reviews about it. It's been about a week now and although minor, I am STARTING to see a little difference in my cellulite. I'm hoping for more progress with continued use!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

This stuff works great, and it only took me about two weeks of use before I started seeing results. It's very affordable for the great work it does. I'm a huge fan of Nivea products. It also does not irritate my sensitive skin.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.