Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Casey J.
Casey J.
Louisville, KY

i used this produc t for quite a while and couldn't see any results, but it smells nice
Lana a.
Lana a.

I have used it to the last drop and was pretty happy with the results. I had visiable stretch marks on my legs and with the use of this gel they quickly vanished. then I stopped using it, thinking it is all gone now and will never bother me again. Oh how wrong I was! The moment I stopped using this gel, they magically returned till the last centimeter!!!! And that what really annoyed me since I didn't plan to use it for the rest of my life to get rid of the marks. Now I'm using a different product.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Meadow Lake , Sask, Saskatchewan

Love Nivea products use it all the time leaves my skin firm and feels very soft
Brianna c.
Brianna c.
Lexington, SC

This product works great. I've inly used it for a short period of time and I can already see a difference. I'm excited to keep using it and see where things go
Michelle O.
Michelle O.

This cream is very very good, I like to use it everyday to help me keep my skin firm!
I love how it smells, it is such a great option!
Isabella M.
Isabella M.

Me encanta esta crema corporal, cumple con su tarea ya que si he notado mi piel más firme y suave después de un mes de uso, sobretodo en los muslos y glúteos que era donde más lo necesitaba además huele delicioso!
Teodora D.
Teodora D.
Parede, Lisbon, Portugal

This Nivea cream is a cream that is supposed to clean your makeup, I've used it many times and it isn't very good with waterproof mascara
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Baltimore , MD

I really love this! It works well on my thighs (EEK!) I thought it smelled great and didn't leave a "stickiness" that some comparable ones do. I thought it was a little pricey. Around ten bucks, but it did the job. And I used it religiously until I was shaking the tube to get every little bit out. Recommend it to get beach ready :)
Fabiola S.
Fabiola S.
Houston, Texas

Smells really good, i used for months and i dont really see a change, i still have celluite, i also drink to much water and do exercise but doesn't work :c!
Madel R.
Madel R.

This product has a good smell and works pretty well for the price. It isn't the high end stuff but it definitely tightens your skin, with daily use of course. Be sure to put it on after you shower and make it a daily use, you will start to see the difference. I suggest before and after pics of the area you are wanting to firm up. With exercise included with it I think it is 10 times more effective.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.