Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (20)
Angharad H.
Angharad H.

Used it for a month, still fat not great sorry guys didn't do me justice wouldn't recommend to a friend
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Havelock, Ontario

Currently using this and liking it so far, well everything but the scent. Hopefully it shows results!!
Este gel es muy bueno, deja una sensacion relajante y cómoda, es un producto que uso mucho y me gusta
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

I absolutely love Nivea products and their moisturizers aleays leave my skin feeling fresh and smooth
Деси С.
Деси С.

It's good. The cream clean my face and...I don't know. Try it and tell me what do you think about it.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Mount Pearl, Newfoundland

I love this product so much! It glides on smoothly and really helps to moisturize and plump my skin.
Manuela T.
Manuela T.

I don't see any result but I like really really like the smell, its soft and have a fast absorbsion.
anabella sol r.
anabella sol r.
Pinamar, Buenos Aires

I didn't think is was really firming at all, but it was a really nice moisturizer and smells nice.
member-b9dd89034
member-b9dd89034

Nivea is one of the trusting company out there when it comes to beauty. I always love it's scent.
Nadine P.
Nadine P.

Amazing gel-cream to combine with your exercise routine!! It actually works, so I recommend it ;)
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.