Add a Photo

By NIVEA
#4 in Cellulite Treatments
Photos (20)
Este gel es muy bueno, deja una sensacion relajante y cómoda, es un producto que uso mucho y me gusta
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Mount Pearl, Newfoundland

I love this product so much! It glides on smoothly and really helps to moisturize and plump my skin.
Manuela T.
Manuela T.

I don't see any result but I like really really like the smell, its soft and have a fast absorbsion.
member-b9dd89034
member-b9dd89034

Nivea is one of the trusting company out there when it comes to beauty. I always love it's scent.
anabella sol r.
anabella sol r.
Pinamar, Buenos Aires

I didn't think is was really firming at all, but it was a really nice moisturizer and smells nice.
Nadine P.
Nadine P.

Amazing gel-cream to combine with your exercise routine!! It actually works, so I recommend it ;)
Me gusto pero no me soluciono mucho lo de la celulitis pero me saco un poco de marcas gracias!!
tia r.
tia r.
Taiby 404000

Nivea is one of my best skin has care BraNDs I love everything that makes my skin look so good
Denisse G.
Denisse G.

I love this product is super effective , I apply it before bed, excellent choice to hydrate
Juan Pablo H.
Juan Pablo H.
Argentina R.N V.Regina

No me gusta muy fea la verdad me desepciono esta Nievea no la comprare nunca mas en mi vida
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.