Add a Photo

Manuela T.
Manuela T.
March 2, 2016, 2:25 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I don't see any result but I like really really like the smell, its soft and have a fast absorbsion.
Nadine P.
Nadine P.
Jan. 1, 2016, 4:09 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Amazing gel-cream to combine with your exercise routine!! It actually works, so I recommend it ;)
member-b9dd89034
member-b9dd89034
Nivea is one of the trusting company out there when it comes to beauty. I always love it's scent.
Feb. 5, 2016, 12:32 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Me gusto pero no me soluciono mucho lo de la celulitis pero me saco un poco de marcas gracias!!
tia r.
tia r.
Taiby 404000
Aug. 1, 2016, 8:48 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Nivea is one of my best skin has care BraNDs I love everything that makes my skin look so good
Juan Pablo H.
Juan Pablo H.
Argentina R.N V.Regina
Jan. 3, 2016, 3:33 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
No me gusta muy fea la verdad me desepciono esta Nievea no la comprare nunca mas en mi vida
Denisse G.
Denisse G.
Jan. 30, 2016, 6:19 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I love this product is super effective , I apply it before bed, excellent choice to hydrate
Hayley W.
Hayley W.
July 8, 2016, 5:52 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I used this after having my twins and I can't say it did much firming or toning of my skin
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Deroche, British Columbia
Feb. 18, 2016, 9:06 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I mix this gel with Nivea firming lotion and it ls awesome. Kill two birds with one stone.
natalia M.
natalia M.
Vancouver b, AK
It's my favorite! It's easy to use, not spot the clothes.
The result appear with 2 weeks!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.