BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Angeliki Y.
Angeliki Y.
Θεσσαλονίκη
I don't have problems with cellulite. I used this gel for three times and I felt my skin more tight than before. I would surely buy it if I had problem.
Aylin R.
Aylin R.
Used to use this years ago, thought I noticed a slight difference in the appearance of cellulite in my legs after a few months. Stopped using it for a while, recently picked up a tube again. Hoping its as good as I remember.
Andjela K.
Andjela K.
Kotor,Montenegro
I love this product,does magic on my skin,it really tones and firms my fase and neck so i highly recommend this to girls who have acne or problematic skinlike me
Er B.
Er B.
Kosovo , mitrovic
I used it but i don't see a difference between befor and then after my mom haven't seen any difference too
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
This really does work! Love it! Light easily absorbed formula that visibly smooths out that orange skin effect we all hate! Very pricey but often on offer!
Euan H.
Euan H.
Great feeling to this, possibly one of the best ones I've tried all though this did make my face feel a little dry afterwards, that's probably just me, but nevertheless this finish on to is amazing.
NIVEA Skin Firming & Toning Gel-Cream is enriched with Coenzyme Q10, Natural Lotus extract, and L-Carnitine. Use regularly to improve the skin’s firmness in as little as 2 weeks.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Im currently using this at the moment and i have to say that I'm noticing a difference in my skin so its safe to say that i will be buying another one
Doaa S.
Doaa S.
Wellness Guru Expert
omg😻😻I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has so good quality👍😻😻
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
Thunder Bay, ON
Left my skin feeling moisturized and absorbed quickly. It did firm and tone my skin but I didn't find the results were as dramatic as I had hoped.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.