Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Nemata K.
Nemata K.
Edmonton, Alberta

It was an okay product, did not work as well as I wanted it to but it did help a little
Mireya N.
Mireya N.
Mt Pleasant, TX

Really does tone and tighten my skin. feels amazing when applying its smooth to apply.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
saint-prosper, Quebec

Love the results ! The gel feels awesome and refreshing on thé skin ... no sticky feel
Laura S.
Laura S.

This produc is so moisturizing and it feels so great on my skin I absolutely love it !
Suzanna  C.
Suzanna C.
Newton, AL

This leaves my skin looking ten times tighter and I could never find a better product.
Maryenne S.
Maryenne S.
Jacksonville, FL

Actually saw a difference. Does not happen right away but it happens. Apply regularly
christina l.
christina l.

Does what it supposed to, used everyday for a few weeks and noticed a big difference.
Emma v.
Emma v.
Uster

I like this gel it makes you're skin ferm and nicely smooth it is good for older skin
Thays S.
Thays S.
Ypsilanti, MI

The texture is really good. I always use it and I can notice a difference in my skin.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brooklin, Ontario

I'm not convinced about this product. I don't see a noticeable change when I use it.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.