Add a Photo

Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Feb. 16, 2016, 1:54 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Liked this product. Impressed with how well it worked. Saw improvement quickly. Fragrance not bad either.
Maria J.
Maria J.
Rua 3A Conj. Joao Sampaio I 63 Maceió
O melhor creme que já usei pra celulite. ..
E eu percebi também que ele da umas diminuídas nas estrias...
Angharad H.
Angharad H.
Used it for a month, still fat not great sorry guys didn't do me justice wouldn't recommend to a friend
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Peterborough, ON
March 23, 2016, 9:34 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Currently using this and liking it so far, well everything but the scent. Hopefully it shows results!!
Деси С.
Деси С.
Jan. 12, 2016, 8:43 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
It's good. The cream clean my face and...I don't know. Try it and tell me what do you think about it.
Este gel es muy bueno, deja una sensacion relajante y cómoda, es un producto que uso mucho y me gusta
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Jan. 16, 2016, 8:48 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I absolutely love Nivea products and their moisturizers aleays leave my skin feeling fresh and smooth
Manuela T.
Manuela T.
March 2, 2016, 2:25 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I don't see any result but I like really really like the smell, its soft and have a fast absorbsion.
member-b9dd89034
member-b9dd89034
Nivea is one of the trusting company out there when it comes to beauty. I always love it's scent.
Feb. 5, 2016, 12:32 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Me gusto pero no me soluciono mucho lo de la celulitis pero me saco un poco de marcas gracias!!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.