BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Lina H.
Currently using this product, by far my favorite cream. I love that it has a glowing after affect and is capable of giving me the confidence to leave the house without any makeup after using the product.
Victoria R.
This really does work! Love it! Light easily absorbed formula that visibly smooths out that orange skin effect we all hate! Very pricey but often on offer!
Euan H.
Great feeling to this, possibly one of the best ones I've tried all though this did make my face feel a little dry afterwards, that's probably just me, but nevertheless this finish on to is amazing.
NIVEA Skin Firming & Toning Gel-Cream is enriched with Coenzyme Q10, Natural Lotus extract, and L-Carnitine. Use regularly to improve the skin’s firmness in as little as 2 weeks.
Sarah H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Im currently using this at the moment and i have to say that I'm noticing a difference in my skin so its safe to say that i will be buying another one
Robyn R.
Thunder Bay, ['', 'ON', '']
Left my skin feeling moisturized and absorbed quickly. It did firm and tone my skin but I didn't find the results were as dramatic as I had hoped.
Asma Y.
A little goes a long way with this product. Makes your face really greasy if you put too much, great if you have dry skin but not so much if you already have oily skin.
Angelik M.
Eh long been battling for reducing cellulite on my legs and this product eh noticed more results than others ,, slowly been disappearing an ..
Ruth S.
It helps to reduce the cellulite but not that good, sorry. it still helps, though. and it leaves a nice smooth feeling on your skin afterwards
Patricia R.
Red Deer , AB
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been using this for just over a year now and although I love the smell of it, I haven't noticed a difference in my cellulite.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.