Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (18)
Ishi K.
Ishi K.

Been using this since forever, it is literally the best. Not too thick and not too watery.
Yolanny M.
Yolanny M.

Love makes me super soft skin and helps with stains. I love him and I would buy a lifetime
Marie-Claude C.
Marie-Claude C.

Skin felt softer after each use. It's a nice cool gel. Cellulite faded away after a week.
Lara B.
Lara B.

Tones my skin well! I do like this product but it is very drying, that's my only problem!
Brunna C.
Brunna C.

I love this product. I usually use during the summer, make my skin really nice and smooth
Joheiser V.
Joheiser V.
Miami

This is my favorite product, I like and easy to use, leave my skin soft and moisturizer.
angela d.
angela d.
Milton, MA

Loves this one it's no gimmicks it really does work and it tones and tightens amazingly
Sarai M.
Sarai M.

Me gusta porque deja muy fresca la piel, y da un toque suave y me hidrata mucho la piel
Nemata K.
Nemata K.
Edmonton, Alberta

It was an okay product, did not work as well as I wanted it to but it did help a little
Mireya N.
Mireya N.
Mt Pleasant, TX

Really does tone and tighten my skin. feels amazing when applying its smooth to apply.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.