BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Leanne W.
I like this moisturizer but it's not the best it leaves my skin greasy and if I accidentally over do it if My face is felling abit dry it flakes of it lumps which isn't pleasant. The toning I don't see I think it's abit false advertising as there's no toning happening at all.
Sara B.
Belleville
I love this product for mornings when I'm feeling puffy! I work some under my eyes and along my jawline, I look sculpted and it definitely boosts my confidence level! Would highly recommend!
Natoya E.
Mission, ['', 'BC', '']
Wellness Guru Expert
I tried this lotion in conjunction to working out. to have a smoothr appearance to my legs and honestly I didn't really see the difference but it left my skin feeling moisturized and supple. so I guess it still served some purpose.
caylie r.
Victoria, Australia
I have a mixed skin combination, some days it can be oily other days it can be very dry, but when I came across this moisturizer it helped both my skin types! would 100% recommended
Estefania G.
Me encanta este producto, recién comencé con el ejercicio y mi mama me compro esta crema y siento que se complementa muy bien con el ejercicio para que no se me quede fea la piel
Narcy A.
La usé hasta que se me acabó, ya que al tener piernas grandes tengo muchas celulitis y se redujeron un poco, esperaba un mejor resultado, pero supongo que para celulitis menos fuertes o en piernas más delgadas funciona mejor.
Angeliki Y.
Θεσσαλονίκη
I don't have problems with cellulite. I used this gel for three times and I felt my skin more tight than before. I would surely buy it if I had problem.
Aylin R.
Used to use this years ago, thought I noticed a slight difference in the appearance of cellulite in my legs after a few months. Stopped using it for a while, recently picked up a tube again. Hoping its as good as I remember.
Midori L.
Montreal
Awesome cream!
It smells incredible, does what it says and I believe it's the cheapest one on the market .
It leaves your skin super smooth and it's quite effective.
Sheralle S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Nivea is my go to skin moisturizer. My skin has constantly been dry in the past, but every since I started using Nivea my skin looks more moisturized. I first tried Nivea from a friend and ever since I swear by it.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.