BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Mollie j.
Mollie j.
Mijas costa, Malaga
This cream is quite strange, I believe it works different depending on the person but when I apply it leaves a tingling sensation but you feel like it's working, for me it seems to moisturize very well but I can't see any difference in any cellulite I have but it's still a good moisturizer and does firm the skin slightly
Janice L.
Janice L.
Toronto, Ontario
I love the fresh smell of this product. The consistency of the gel is very light weight and feels very comfortable when lathering it on areas that needed to be firmed. I have used this product for a few months now but I didn't really see any significant results.
Ainsley M.
Ainsley M.
Halifax
Worked well, seen results within 2 weeks. Once you stop using the product it takes about 2 weeks and your skin is back to the same as before, need to keep this product in your daily routine to see your results stay.
gab S.
gab S.
Whitby, Ontario
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. IV lost a lot of weight and this really help with tighten the skin and removing cellulite. I wouldnsuggues to anyone that has this problem reallynup my confidence
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
OSHAWA , Ontario
Bueno no me aparecio el producto que yo uso , asi que le tuve que dar clik a uno de los enlaces que mas se parecia al producto que yo uso , pero bueno aca les dejo una foto del producto que o uso y realmente esdemasiado bueno :)
Leanne W.
Leanne W.
I like this moisturizer but it's not the best it leaves my skin greasy and if I accidentally over do it if My face is felling abit dry it flakes of it lumps which isn't pleasant. The toning I don't see I think it's abit false advertising as there's no toning happening at all.
Cristina E.
Cristina E.
That product doesn't have anything to envy of other most renamed brands because its effectiveness. It's cheeper than the beauty salons products and jibes incredible results. I used form 10 years ago.
Natoya E.
Natoya E.
Mission B.C., BC
Wellness Guru Expert
I tried this lotion in conjunction to working out. to have a smoothr appearance to my legs and honestly I didn't really see the difference but it left my skin feeling moisturized and supple. so I guess it still served some purpose.
caylie r.
caylie r.
Victoria, Australia
I have a mixed skin combination, some days it can be oily other days it can be very dry, but when I came across this moisturizer it helped both my skin types! would 100% recommended
Estefania G.
Estefania G.
Me encanta este producto, recién comencé con el ejercicio y mi mama me compro esta crema y siento que se complementa muy bien con el ejercicio para que no se me quede fea la piel
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.