Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (20)
Sarai M.
Sarai M.

Me gusta porque deja muy fresca la piel, y da un toque suave y me hidrata mucho la piel
Nemata K.
Nemata K.
Edmonton, Alberta

It was an okay product, did not work as well as I wanted it to but it did help a little
Laura S.
Laura S.

This produc is so moisturizing and it feels so great on my skin I absolutely love it !
Mireya N.
Mireya N.
Mt Pleasant, TX

Really does tone and tighten my skin. feels amazing when applying its smooth to apply.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
saint-prosper, Quebec

Love the results ! The gel feels awesome and refreshing on thé skin ... no sticky feel
Suzanna  C.
Suzanna C.
Newton, AL

This leaves my skin looking ten times tighter and I could never find a better product.
Thays S.
Thays S.
Ypsilanti, MI

The texture is really good. I always use it and I can notice a difference in my skin.
christina l.
christina l.

Does what it supposed to, used everyday for a few weeks and noticed a big difference.
Emma v.
Emma v.
Uster

I like this gel it makes you're skin ferm and nicely smooth it is good for older skin
Maryenne S.
Maryenne S.
Jacksonville, FL

Actually saw a difference. Does not happen right away but it happens. Apply regularly
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.