Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Suzanna  C.
Suzanna C.
Newton, AL

This leaves my skin looking ten times tighter and I could never find a better product.
Thays S.
Thays S.
Ypsilanti, MI

The texture is really good. I always use it and I can notice a difference in my skin.
Emma v.
Emma v.
Uster

I like this gel it makes you're skin ferm and nicely smooth it is good for older skin
Maryenne S.
Maryenne S.
Jacksonville, FL

Actually saw a difference. Does not happen right away but it happens. Apply regularly
christina l.
christina l.

Does what it supposed to, used everyday for a few weeks and noticed a big difference.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brooklin (Whitby), Ontario

I'm not convinced about this product. I don't see a noticeable change when I use it.
Sophie G.
Sophie G.
Fort Gibson, OK

It's a great product and works up to standards but it's just as good any other one.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.

I have only just starting using this product for my bum and the top of my leg area.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

Love this stuff and with coupons and sales you can find it at a pretty decent price
Secem O.
Secem O.

It didn't really like magicly remove my cellulite but it works pretty good i guess
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.