Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10

BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

3.9 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars40%
  • 4 Stars29%
  • 3 Stars18%
  • 2 Stars9%
  • 1 Star4%
3.92 / 5 based on 609 Reviews

Product Description

Now with Co-Enzyme Q10! NIVEA Skin Firming Cellulite Gel-Cream with Q10 is enriched with Natural Lotus extract and L-Carnitine. Use regularly to smooth and tone the skin and help visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite* after two weeks!

*This is not a weight or fat loss product.  No topical product has been shown to eliminate cellulite.

see more...

Top Questions See all 70 Q&A

Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10
Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10
Reviews (609)
Q&A (70)
Media (33)
bryan v.
bryan v.
guayaquil
19 reviews
Funciona muy bien en la grupa y los muslos en la que la celulitis problemático . Eso sí , tienes que estar activos y comer sano, el uso de este y sentarse alrededor de la comida basura no va a hacer nada . Pero combinado con buena comida y suficiente actividad física que realmente hace la diferencia. Por sí solo hizo que la piel más firme y más brillante , fórmula en gel tarda un poco para secar y puede ser pegajoso si se utiliza demasiado. No tan bueno como colágeno reafirmante loción marca de vaselina , pero es muy muy bueno Lo recomiendo encarecidamente
gab S.
gab S.
Kingston, ON
58 reviews
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. IV lost a lot of weight and this really help with tighten the skin and removing cellulite. I wouldnsuggues to anyone that has this problem reallynup my confidence
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
OSHAWA , Ontario
52 reviews
Bueno no me aparecio el producto que yo uso , asi que le tuve que dar clik a uno de los enlaces que mas se parecia al producto que yo uso , pero bueno aca les dejo una foto del producto que o uso y realmente esdemasiado bueno :)
Leanne W.
Leanne W.
24 reviews
I like this moisturizer but it's not the best it leaves my skin greasy and if I accidentally over do it if My face is felling abit dry it flakes of it lumps which isn't pleasant. The toning I don't see I think it's abit false advertising as there's no toning happening at all.
Cristina E.
Cristina E.
24 reviews
That product doesn't have anything to envy of other most renamed brands because its effectiveness. It's cheeper than the beauty salons products and jibes incredible results. I used form 10 years ago.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Belleville
6 reviews
I love this product for mornings when I'm feeling puffy! I work some under my eyes and along my jawline, I look sculpted and it definitely boosts my confidence level! Would highly recommend!
Natoya E.
Natoya E.
Mission , BC
152 reviews
Badge Icon
Wellness Guru Expert
Level 2
I tried this lotion in conjunction to working out. to have a smoothr appearance to my legs and honestly I didn't really see the difference but it left my skin feeling moisturized and supple. so I guess it still served some purpose.
caylie r.
caylie r.
Victoria, Australia
2 reviews
I have a mixed skin combination, some days it can be oily other days it can be very dry, but when I came across this moisturizer it helped both my skin types! would 100% recommended
Estefania G.
Estefania G.
22 reviews
Me encanta este producto, recién comencé con el ejercicio y mi mama me compro esta crema y siento que se complementa muy bien con el ejercicio para que no se me quede fea la piel
Narcy A.
Narcy A.
22 reviews
La usé hasta que se me acabó, ya que al tener piernas grandes tengo muchas celulitis y se redujeron un poco, esperaba un mejor resultado, pero supongo que para celulitis menos fuertes o en piernas más delgadas funciona mejor.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
11 reviews
I've tried dry brushing and coconut oil. But I am one of those who likes to see quick results. How fast does this work?
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
22 reviews
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
80 reviews
How well did this work?
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
180 reviews
Does this really work? Like does it really get rid of the cellulites? If yes, how long would it take til you see results?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us