Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (20)
member-06ead0e42
member-06ead0e42

Con el tiempo que usas este gel tu piel queda más firme y la celulitis disminuye bastante.
natalia M.
natalia M.
Vancouver, Bc

It's my favorite! It's easy to use, not spot the clothes.
The result appear with 2 weeks!
Yolanny M.
Yolanny M.

Love makes me super soft skin and helps with stains. I love him and I would buy a lifetime
Brunna C.
Brunna C.

I love this product. I usually use during the summer, make my skin really nice and smooth
Marie-Claude C.
Marie-Claude C.

Skin felt softer after each use. It's a nice cool gel. Cellulite faded away after a week.
Lara B.
Lara B.

Tones my skin well! I do like this product but it is very drying, that's my only problem!
Joheiser V.
Joheiser V.
Miami

This is my favorite product, I like and easy to use, leave my skin soft and moisturizer.
Nemata K.
Nemata K.
Edmonton, Alberta

It was an okay product, did not work as well as I wanted it to but it did help a little
angela d.
angela d.
Milton, MA

Loves this one it's no gimmicks it really does work and it tones and tightens amazingly
Sarai M.
Sarai M.

Me gusta porque deja muy fresca la piel, y da un toque suave y me hidrata mucho la piel
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.