Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10

BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

3.9 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars39%
  • 4 Stars29%
  • 3 Stars18%
  • 2 Stars10%
  • 1 Star4%
3.90 / 5 based on 596 Reviews

Product Description

Now with Co-Enzyme Q10! NIVEA Skin Firming Cellulite Gel-Cream with Q10 is enriched with Natural Lotus extract and L-Carnitine. Use regularly to smooth and tone the skin and help visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite* after two weeks!

*This is not a weight or fat loss product.  No topical product has been shown to eliminate cellulite.

see more...

Top Questions See all 70 Q&A

Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10
Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10
Reviews (596)
Q&A (70)
Media (26)
Rayna R.
Rayna R.
Vanderhoof, BC
7 reviews
I found this to be one of the best firming gels I've tried! After having my daughter i had a lot of loose leg skin and now its practically gone! It also helped softer my stretch marks too! I'm just so impressed by it ❤ the only issue i had was waiting for it to dry/absorb but thats because I'm impatient and can't wait for a minute or two haha 🙈
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
4 reviews
I loved this product! After having a little girl in January my confidence was low, my skin didn't feel the same as it did before I had her but after using this every night after a shower I have noticed a huge difference. Love the scent, I think Nivea products always smell amazing and it's affordable. Over all great product! 
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
142 reviews
I use this every morning..helps with the wiggles on my thighs..especially in summer months..u can see the tightness after a few minutes..definately works on cellulite when combined with leg exercises.. My skin looks much better. I also use the firming lotion after it.Yes, I would totally recommend this to a friend
Florence A.
Florence A.
13 reviews
Not a good product for cellulite. I didn't notice any real change, except for the fact that my skin was softer. It has a nice scent, hydrates your skin, that's it. 
I think Nivea is a good brand for basic body creams etc, but not that specified items. 
Danay R.
Danay R.
Montreal , Quebec
252 reviews
Este es el sí y 1000 veces si su textura en gel hace que se absorbe rápidamente y que los beneficios sean más rápidos de ver a mí en lo personal me gusta mucho sobre todo se lo mantengo en la nevera porque la piel es imaginable cuando lo usas
Mariana T.
Mariana T.
Miami, Florida
18 reviews
Me gusta su empaque, sin embargo los resultados de la crema no se notan si no después de un laargoo periodo de tiempo, cuando ya no queda casi producto! No estoy muy segura si lo volvería a comprar realmente
Camila D.
Camila D.
7 reviews
I tried this gel-cream and I found it good to reduce the cellulitis appearance of my legs. However, I wear it only for a few months so the results got away. It creates a nice sensation on the skin and I would like to buy it again.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Bogotá D.C
26 reviews
I like it, it hydrates your skin very deeply and leaves it very soft and with a good smell, I use it everyday after shower because I live in a dry weather, I really recommend it!
Katianny V.
Katianny V.
venezuela- zulia
20 reviews
Emas

Descubrir

InstagramInfluensterKatianny V. DashboardKatianny V.
Katianny V.
Katianny V.
Influenster
desde 22 de septiembre 2015
zulia Venezuela- | Edad -1
0 Conversaciones
457 Impacto Social
Snaps
Campañas
Insignias
Liza

Mis Snaps
Seleccionar un producto que usted ha utilizado antes y comparte tu opinión con otros Influensters!
Nivea for Men Gel Hidratante Sensible VER DETALLES
NIVEA Skin Toning Gel Reafirmante y Crema VER DETALLES
Nivea for Men Q10 Energy Gel Hidratante 1,7 oz VER DETALLES
Nivea Sun Kissed Resplandor gradual Tanner & Body Lotion, justo en medio, 13,5 fl oz VER DETALLES
Nivea piel Reafirmante Hidratación Loción Corporal Q10 Plus, 2.5 oz fl VER DETALLES
Nivea piel Reafirmante Hidratación Loción Corporal con Q10 Plus, 16,9 fl oz VER DETALLES
Nivea piel Reafirmante Hidratación Loción Corporal con Q10 Plus, 13,5 fl oz VER DETALLES
Nivea Extended Humedad Loción Corporal, 1 fl oz VER DETALLES
Nivea piel Reafirmante Hidratación Loción Corporal con Q10 Plus, 6,8 fl oz VER DETALLES
Nivea Simplemente Soft Body Lotion VER DETALLES
Nivea Sun-Kissed Piernas Hermosas Gradual Tan Hidratante VER DETALLES
Nivea Reafirmante w / Q10 piel - 13.5 oz VER DETALLES
Nivea Extended Humedad Loción Corporal, 2.5 fl oz VER DETALLES
Nivea original Humedad Loción corporal, piel normal a seca, 16,9 fl oz VER DETALLES
Nivea for Men Loción Hidratación Máxima - 13.5 oz VER DETALLES
Nivea Soft Leche, piel seca, 250 ml - DESARROLLO DE MERCADOS DE MEXICO, SA DE CV VER DETALLES
Nivea Piel Celulitis Reafirmante Gel-Crema Q10 Plus - Q10 y L-Carnitina VER DETALLES
Nivea feliz Sensation Loción Corporal, 16,9 fl oz VER DETALLES
Nivea Esencialmente Enriquecido Body Lotion, 2,5 fl oz VER DETALLES
Nivea Sun-Kissed radiante piel Gradual Tan Hidratante VER DETALLES
NIVEA Skin Toning Gel Reafirmante y Crema
See You Beauty p.
See You Beauty p.
panama
1 review
Es un magnifico producto para el cuidado corporal, super recomendado, hay que usarlo despues del baño que la piel esta mas receptiva
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
11 reviews
I've tried dry brushing and coconut oil. But I am one of those who likes to see quick results. How fast does this work?
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
22 reviews
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
80 reviews
How well did this work?
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
180 reviews
Does this really work? Like does it really get rid of the cellulites? If yes, how long would it take til you see results?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us