BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Andreyna B.
This cream is the best , leave your skin firm and toned at a Time ! Their results are seen soon after use , it is really excellent! At the same time leaves the skin soft and with a beautiful appearance .. you can get it at any place that sells producer of beauty! You can try this and other products Nivea, they are the best!
Mollie j.
Mijas costa, Malaga
This cream is quite strange, I believe it works different depending on the person but when I apply it leaves a tingling sensation but you feel like it's working, for me it seems to moisturize very well but I can't see any difference in any cellulite I have but it's still a good moisturizer and does firm the skin slightly
Janice L.
Toronto, Ontario
I love the fresh smell of this product. The consistency of the gel is very light weight and feels very comfortable when lathering it on areas that needed to be firmed. I have used this product for a few months now but I didn't really see any significant results.
Ainsley M.
Halifax
Worked well, seen results within 2 weeks. Once you stop using the product it takes about 2 weeks and your skin is back to the same as before, need to keep this product in your daily routine to see your results stay.
bryan v.
guayaquil
Funciona muy bien en la grupa y los muslos en la que la celulitis problemático . Eso sí , tienes que estar activos y comer sano, el uso de este y sentarse alrededor de la comida basura no va a hacer nada . Pero combinado con buena comida y suficiente actividad física que realmente hace la diferencia. Por sí solo hizo que la piel más firme y más brillante , fórmula en gel tarda un poco para secar y puede ser pegajoso si se utiliza demasiado. No tan bueno como colágeno reafirmante loción marca de vaselina , pero es muy muy bueno Lo recomiendo encarecidamente
gab S.
Kingston, ON
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. IV lost a lot of weight and this really help with tighten the skin and removing cellulite. I wouldnsuggues to anyone that has this problem reallynup my confidence
Natalia P.

All women have wanted to eliminate cellulite bothers our skin . This product works nivea . Although it should be used for a long time I have seen results in my legs. I always buy this product at the supermarket. I like the feeling of freshness that give the lotion when I use on my skin.
Katherine T.
OSHAWA , Ontario
Bueno no me aparecio el producto que yo uso , asi que le tuve que dar clik a uno de los enlaces que mas se parecia al producto que yo uso , pero bueno aca les dejo una foto del producto que o uso y realmente esdemasiado bueno :)
Leanne W.
I like this moisturizer but it's not the best it leaves my skin greasy and if I accidentally over do it if My face is felling abit dry it flakes of it lumps which isn't pleasant. The toning I don't see I think it's abit false advertising as there's no toning happening at all.
Cristina E.
That product doesn't have anything to envy of other most renamed brands because its effectiveness. It's cheeper than the beauty salons products and jibes incredible results. I used form 10 years ago.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.