Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (15)
mayra r.
mayra r.

Para mí este producto no funciona ,o tal vez no fui constante , pero yo no vi ningún cambio
Denisse G.
Denisse G.

I love this product is super effective , I apply it before bed, excellent choice to hydrate
Juan Pablo H.
Juan Pablo H.
Argentina R.N V.Regina

No me gusta muy fea la verdad me desepciono esta Nievea no la comprare nunca mas en mi vida
member-06ead0e42
member-06ead0e42

Con el tiempo que usas este gel tu piel queda más firme y la celulitis disminuye bastante.
sunny p.
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL

Pretty good product and worked good in all the areas needed and mainly my legs and stomach
natalia M.
natalia M.
Vancouver, Bc

It's my favorite! It's easy to use, not spot the clothes.
The result appear with 2 weeks!
Hayley W.
Hayley W.

I used this after having my twins and I can't say it did much firming or toning of my skin
latisha n.
latisha n.
Tacoma, WA

Do not buy this this smells disgusting and when i put it in it gave me a burning sensation
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Deroche , British Columbia

I mix this gel with Nivea firming lotion and it ls awesome. Kill two birds with one stone.
Caroline  W.
Caroline W.
Charlestown , Ma

Saw a very slight improvement though not enough to warrant continual usage of the product.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.