BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Lauren S.
Lauren S.
I loved this product! After having a little girl in January my confidence was low, my skin didn't feel the same as it did before I had her but after using this every night after a shower I have noticed a huge difference. Love the scent, I think Nivea products always smell amazing and it's affordable. Over all great product!
Amina M.
Amina M.
alger

There is not one item that I don't love in this collection. got it
for my birthday and I can't have enough of it. the eyeshadow is so
pretty, the colors blend and compliment each other. the lip is my
favorite. lips look so plump and juicy and the pencil is so easy to use.
only down side is I can't clean it very easy. it leaves slight pigment
on the lid.I wish every sephora store carry this brand, not just some
stores...
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
I use this every morning..helps with the wiggles on my thighs..especially in summer months..u can see the tightness after a few minutes..definately works on cellulite when combined with leg exercises.. My skin looks much better. I also use the firming lotion after it.Yes, I would totally recommend this to a friend
Florence A.
Florence A.
Not a good product for cellulite. I didn't notice any real change, except for the fact that my skin was softer. It has a nice scent, hydrates your skin, that's it.
I think Nivea is a good brand for basic body creams etc, but not that specified items.
fatima ezzahra b.
fatima ezzahra b.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this stuff and keep buying it! if you use it everyday you will see a difference in the appearance of cellulite and skin firmness. love it and love the smell :)
Danay R.
Danay R.
Montreal , Quebec
Este es el sí y 1000 veces si su textura en gel hace que se absorbe rápidamente y que los beneficios sean más rápidos de ver a mí en lo personal me gusta mucho sobre todo se lo mantengo en la nevera porque la piel es imaginable cuando lo usas
Mariana T.
Mariana T.
Miami, Florida
Me gusta su empaque, sin embargo los resultados de la crema no se notan si no después de un laargoo periodo de tiempo, cuando ya no queda casi producto! No estoy muy segura si lo volvería a comprar realmente
Camila D.
Camila D.
I tried this gel-cream and I found it good to reduce the cellulitis appearance of my legs. However, I wear it only for a few months so the results got away. It creates a nice sensation on the skin and I would like to buy it again.
Noor M.
Noor M.
Amazing
Dose what its said , needs 2 weeks to see
The result , firms the skin
For the best result use 2 times a day
Has a light scent of alcohol
It's really good highly recommended
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Bogotá D.C
I like it, it hydrates your skin very deeply and leaves it very soft and with a good smell, I use it everyday after shower because I live in a dry weather, I really recommend it!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.