BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Angharad H.
Angharad H.
Used it for a month, still fat not great sorry guys didn't do me justice wouldn't recommend to a friend
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Peterborough, ON
Currently using this and liking it so far, well everything but the scent. Hopefully it shows results!!
Este gel es muy bueno, deja una sensacion relajante y cómoda, es un producto que uso mucho y me gusta
Manuela T.
Manuela T.
I don't see any result but I like really really like the smell, its soft and have a fast absorbsion.
member-b9dd89034
member-b9dd89034
Nivea is one of the trusting company out there when it comes to beauty. I always love it's scent.
tia r.
tia r.
Taiby 404000
Nivea is one of my best skin has care BraNDs I love everything that makes my skin look so good
Hayley W.
Hayley W.
I used this after having my twins and I can't say it did much firming or toning of my skin
natalia M.
natalia M.
Vancouver , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
It's my favorite! It's easy to use, not spot the clothes.
The result appear with 2 weeks!
Nemata K.
Nemata K.
Edmonton, AB
It was an okay product, did not work as well as I wanted it to but it did help a little
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
I have only just starting using this product for my bum and the top of my leg area.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.