Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments
Photos (19)
Ishi K.
Ishi K.

Been using this since forever, it is literally the best. Not too thick and not too watery.
Caroline  W.
Caroline W.
Charlestown , Ma

Saw a very slight improvement though not enough to warrant continual usage of the product.
Hayley W.
Hayley W.

I used this after having my twins and I can't say it did much firming or toning of my skin
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Avondale, AZ

Such a lush, and not oil based product. Goes on smooth and leaves no gross residue behind.
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Deroche, BC

I mix this gel with Nivea firming lotion and it ls awesome. Kill two birds with one stone.
member-06ead0e42
member-06ead0e42

Con el tiempo que usas este gel tu piel queda más firme y la celulitis disminuye bastante.
sunny p.
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL

Pretty good product and worked good in all the areas needed and mainly my legs and stomach
Yolanny M.
Yolanny M.

Love makes me super soft skin and helps with stains. I love him and I would buy a lifetime
natalia M.
natalia M.
Vancouver, Bc

It's my favorite! It's easy to use, not spot the clothes.
The result appear with 2 weeks!
latisha n.
latisha n.
Tacoma, WA

Do not buy this this smells disgusting and when i put it in it gave me a burning sensation
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.