Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (23)
Maria S.
Maria S.
I have used it for a couple of time and I can say that if you have given me clear result,, accompanied with excercise .. Recommended !!
Ana E.
Ana E.
Feb. 19, 2016, 9:28 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Esta es mi favorita, la usaria mil veces más si es necesario, la recomiendo con los ojos cerrados por la manera en como deja tu piel
Fernanda X.
Fernanda X.
Guapiaçu, São Paulo
Feb. 19, 2016, 7:39 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I used this moisturizer for a while. I liked the result and really helped with cellulite . But it is not miraculous. I'll buy again
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer, AB
Jan. 16, 2016, 2:07 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I've been using this for just over a year now and although I love the smell of it, I haven't noticed a difference in my cellulite.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Halifax, ['',
Feb. 19, 2016, 8:58 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Have never tried niveas firming lotion but i have only heard good reviews and stories behind it. Will definitely be using it soon
Megs R.
Megs R.
May 5, 2016, 1:55 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I didn't really like this! Made my skin soft and moisturised but it didn't work against my cellulite at all! I saw no difference
margaux l.
margaux l.
Jan. 28, 2016, 11:57 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I don't really like this product, I had an alergic reaction to this product so I gave it to my friend and she really likes it .
Aimanoshi A.
Aimanoshi A.
Feb. 21, 2016, 11:56 a.m.
I really like it
It's was soft easy to use
Its perfect for oilyskin combination and normal skin
RealLy something you should try
Nuvi S.
Nuvi S.
April 8, 2016, 4:11 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Un gel para refirmar la piel ideal para personas que estamos un poco gorditas y te tonifican o ideal para prevenir la celulitis
Becky N.
Becky N.
May 1, 2016, 12:45 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
This has a great consistency and makes my skin very soft. It gets rid of any dry patches on my skin and adds a lovely texture.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.