BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Layla H.
Jeddah
I love this product
It works well on the appearance of the outer skin
With a little sport and drinking plenty of water helps to reduce cellulite
Its aroma is beautiful
Leaves no trace on the skin
And its price is low and available in all shops
Yoscarly T.
Doral, FL
What I can say about this cream is that the results are very good, I love the aroma, and a great advantage it is is to moisturize the skin. I recommend using it constantly to see the results.
fatima ezzahra b.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this stuff and keep buying it! if you use it everyday you will see a difference in the appearance of cellulite and skin firmness. love it and love the smell :)
Noor M.
Amazing
Dose what its said , needs 2 weeks to see
The result , firms the skin
For the best result use 2 times a day
Has a light scent of alcohol
It's really good highly recommended
Rayna R.
Vanderhoof, BC
I found this to be one of the best firming gels I've tried! After having my daughter i had a lot of loose leg skin and now its practically gone! It also helped softer my stretch marks too! I'm just so impressed by it ❤ the only issue i had was waiting for it to dry/absorb but thats because I'm impatient and can't wait for a minute or two haha 🙈
Lauren S.
I loved this product! After having a little girl in January my confidence was low, my skin didn't feel the same as it did before I had her but after using this every night after a shower I have noticed a huge difference. Love the scent, I think Nivea products always smell amazing and it's affordable. Over all great product!
Camila D.
I tried this gel-cream and I found it good to reduce the cellulitis appearance of my legs. However, I wear it only for a few months so the results got away. It creates a nice sensation on the skin and I would like to buy it again.
Carolina R.
I use this every morning..helps with the wiggles on my thighs..especially in summer months..u can see the tightness after a few minutes..definately works on cellulite when combined with leg exercises.. My skin looks much better. I also use the firming lotion after it.Yes, I would totally recommend this to a friend
Florence A.
Not a good product for cellulite. I didn't notice any real change, except for the fact that my skin was softer. It has a nice scent, hydrates your skin, that's it.
I think Nivea is a good brand for basic body creams etc, but not that specified items.
Danay R.
Montreal , Quebec
Este es el sí y 1000 veces si su textura en gel hace que se absorbe rápidamente y que los beneficios sean más rápidos de ver a mí en lo personal me gusta mucho sobre todo se lo mantengo en la nevera porque la piel es imaginable cuando lo usas
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.