BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10
Este gel es muy bueno, deja una sensacion relajante y cómoda, es un producto que uso mucho y me gusta
member-b9dd89034
member-b9dd89034
Nivea is one of the trusting company out there when it comes to beauty. I always love it's scent.
tia r.
tia r.
Taiby 404000
Nivea is one of my best skin has care BraNDs I love everything that makes my skin look so good
natalia M.
natalia M.
Vancouver , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
It's my favorite! It's easy to use, not spot the clothes.
The result appear with 2 weeks!
Hayley W.
Hayley W.
I used this after having my twins and I can't say it did much firming or toning of my skin
Nemata K.
Nemata K.
Edmonton, AB
It was an okay product, did not work as well as I wanted it to but it did help a little
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
I have only just starting using this product for my bum and the top of my leg area.
Gloria H.
Gloria H.

This cream really is wonderful. It has an incredible formula, it helps a lot to look healthy skin, moisturized and reaffirmed. Since it contains Q10 strengthens the skin, giving it that natural shine and that softness that sometimes loses, has an incredible smell, is not a smell too strong to be unpleasant. It absorbs quickly to the skin without leaving it sticky, it is a cream of pharmacy so it is not difficult to find to others its price is relatively accessible in Venezuela
Lorena T.
Lorena T.
Acevedo
Es lo máximo, me encanta, después de una cirugía Bariatrica fue de gran ayuda en ala reafirmación de mi piel, sinceramente me funcionó, demás de usar varias cremas de esta linea, esta fue la que me sirvió con mi piel colgante... A sido muy buena le doy cinco estrellas.
Rayna R.
Rayna R.
Vanderhoof, BC
I found this to be one of the best firming gels I've tried! After having my daughter i had a lot of loose leg skin and now its practically gone! It also helped softer my stretch marks too! I'm just so impressed by it ❤ the only issue i had was waiting for it to dry/absorb but thats because I'm impatient and can't wait for a minute or two haha 🙈
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.