Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (15)
Anita R.
Anita R.

I use it everyday! Definitely see the difference on my skin! the smell and texture is amazing!
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Porterville, CA

This is one of my favorites for skin firming I just got it a week ago and already see results!
crystal w.
crystal w.
Saint Helen, MI

The skin firming lotion works good but seems to take a whole bottle to start noticing results.
Zunira S.
Zunira S.
Richmond , CA

I love this for an everyday base for my makeup. It does the job and it's not expensive at al !
Karina R.
Karina R.

Smells great and leaves my face smooth and hydrated! I t feels like a baby's and I love it!!!!
Jenniefer G.
Jenniefer G.
Lilburn, GA

I've only used half of the bottle and didn't see a difference but o love the way my skin felt
Amany O.
Amany O.
Upper Marlboro, MD

I didn't see any difference in my skin and I stoped use it. The product has a very good smell
zaneta r.
zaneta r.
Edinburg, TX

Very good cream, smells delicious and makes my skin feel super sof all day and all night long
Sasha G.
Sasha G.
Saint Cloud, FL

I notice a difference in my skin once I started using this product really help for my skin up
Kandie M.
Kandie M.
El Paso, TX

Love the way this makes my skin feel! Top 10 in my beauty must haves! #influensterphotobooth
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.