Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Amany O.
Amany O.
San Mateo, CA

I didn't see any difference in my skin and I stoped use it. The product has a very good smell
Jenniefer G.
Jenniefer G.
Arlington, TX

I've only used half of the bottle and didn't see a difference but o love the way my skin felt
Kandie M.
Kandie M.
El Paso, TX

Love the way this makes my skin feel! Top 10 in my beauty must haves! #influensterphotobooth
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Little Chute , WI

Smells so good and makes skin very soft! I wouldn't say its super firming, but I do like it.
Goral J.
Goral J.
Iselin, NJ

I love the smell of any Nivea products. although its little thick its great for winer times.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Washington, NC

Mutly buena aunque honestamente no me la EH aplicado a diario se me olvida pero es muy buena
Romattee G.
Romattee G.
Fort Lee, NJ

Did an okay job with toning but was scented so lovely and absorbed into skin moisturizing it
Doris  C.
Doris C.

Just started using this product and already see results. My skin feels smoothr and tighter.
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
El Paso, TX

This gel cream really worked but definitely will need more than one tube to get best results
Paola S.
Paola S.
MIAMI, Fl

I would recommend this product to everyone with dry skin and tenderness issues. i like much
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.