Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Coffs Harbour, NSW, Aus

This was great for moisture but I don't think it did anything long term. My skin felt firmer upon application but it didn't last at all!
camila B.
camila B.
Salto

Humecta, regenera y te queda a piel super suave, aunque las instrucciones dice que se aplica en seco yo me lo aplico después de la ducha
Taysha F.
Taysha F.

This product is bae! My hands are like sandpaper so any product that is capable of making my hands feel like a baby's cheek is a keeper.
Maria S.
Maria S.

I have used it for a couple of time and I can say that if you have given me clear result,, accompanied with excercise .. Recommended !!
Minussa P.
Minussa P.
mexico

Esta crema me encanto por que es muy buena si funciona y me facino por que desaparecio esas molestas marcas que tenia yo lo recomiendo
Ana E.
Ana E.

Esta es mi favorita, la usaria mil veces más si es necesario, la recomiendo con los ojos cerrados por la manera en como deja tu piel
Fernanda X.
Fernanda X.
Guapiaçu, São Paulo

I used this moisturizer for a while. I liked the result and really helped with cellulite . But it is not miraculous. I'll buy again
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer , Alberta

I've been using this for just over a year now and although I love the smell of it, I haven't noticed a difference in my cellulite.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
London, England

Have never tried niveas firming lotion but i have only heard good reviews and stories behind it. Will definitely be using it soon
Megs R.
Megs R.

I didn't really like this! Made my skin soft and moisturised but it didn't work against my cellulite at all! I saw no difference
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.