Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Amber B.
Amber B.
Torrington, WY

Was not what I expected when I purchased this product. I didn't notice any firming or toning in the areas in which I was using the product. It was far too gently. I was applying this product to my neck/face, thighs and arms. Nothing was seeming to change. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Bianca H.
Bianca H.

I used this product during and after my pregnancy and it worked great. The creamed left my skin smooth and fresh and I used it every day . I gained 60 lbs and not a single stretch mark in sight . I will be using this product religiously next time. I highly recommend for all soon to be moms.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Chesterfield, Mi

Just start using this product about 5 days ago. Not much of a difference yet, waiting patiently for a miracle lol. I've had cellulite since I was in middle school and I am in decent shape. I've always been self conscious about my problem areas. Only time will tell twice a day with this gel.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Charlotte, NC

Just picked this one up a few days ago, but i liked the consistency right away, scent is also nice and not overpowering. If you are looking for something super moisturizing you may want to pass on this one though, because it's very light, almost a serum like texture. Great for summer though
Aryn W.
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY

I like Nivea products. They're nothing super wow, but for their price, they moisturize nicely and don't have overpowering scents. They absorb fairly quickly and completely, so I'm not left with a greasy layer on my skin, which I can't stand. I'm pretty sure no one can stand that feeling.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma

Not a bad product, but one must remember to tailor the diet. The product is affordable for that little extra help needed. Leaves the skin a little sticky which is why I use at night. Again tailor your diet and exercise for full results! I have seen a difference with the product alone.
Starr S.
Starr S.
Gary, IN

I decided to buy this product to help with my cellulite on my thighs. I used this on a constant bases to see if it would reduce the appearance of my cellulite. I like the cool feeling of the product. I wouldn't repurchase this product again. It was a disappointing product purchase.
Phoenix P.
Phoenix P.

This works wonders!!! i saw a review of this product on a blog and decided to give it a try, and I'm so glad i did. I use it after i shower everyday around my thigh and butt, within a week my skin was firmer and tighter...the "dimples" were not as noticeable! i love this product!
JULIANA R.
JULIANA R.
Fairfield, NJ

I found out about this product in a group of health and beauty on facebook and i bought it to try, since the ladies in the group was saying a lot of good things about the product. Well, I love it. I saw some difference in cellulite and firmness of my skin. I highly recommend it.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Greensburg, PA

I've had two babies in the last three years and I've found my legs don't look like they used to. I used this in conjunction with the Nivea firming lotion twice a day. The results were great! I have also used designer brands and this one works better! Definetly works recommend !
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.