BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Glendale, AZ
I think this stuff really does work, to a degree. I supplemented this with diet and exercise and saw a dramatic decrease in my cellulite levels. This alone does make my skin feel more firm instantly, however, so I know it's doing something ! Try it!
Leanne M.
Leanne M.
Pembroke, MA
I've just started using this and I really like it! It's pretty long-lasting and offers great coverage! It's pretty decently priced, it really depends on where you go! I'm not a huge fan of a gel-cream, but it works! I would definitely buy it again!
Elena M.
Elena M.
East Hanover, NJ
I use this product before every summer. I like the smell, the texture, good price. My skin looks smooth and silky after this cream. But certainly it doesn't help you to fight with cellulite (without sport), it just makes your skin visually better
Mollie M.
Mollie M.
Columbus Grv, OH
Don't think it helped with cellulite but it is a good moisturizer. It's gentle enough to use every day. A little sticky till it dries. Bought at rite aid.....decent price compared to similar items....has somewhat of a cooling effect........
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE THIS GEL!!!!!!! This smells so clean and spreads well. I've used this off and on for years and i always go back to it. I believe it works to reduce cellulite and it makes your skin SOOOO soft. It's a little expensive, but worth it.
Sofía B.
Sofía B.
Really good, it is dense but it absorbs super fast. It is very hydrating but it does not feel greasy or sticky. I have been using it for really long, but I do not feel it has made a drastic change (cellulite) but I still really like it
Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
Amazing products I truly enjoy Nivea amazing I always use all there products and usually by this very often once or twice a week and very gentle on my skin I love it and I don't think there's much they can improve on maybe more formula
Katie S.
Katie S.
Although I liked the overall use of this product I'm not sure if it actually helped with cellulite. It does have a very nice scent to it and goes on smoothly. I probably won't buy again and will stick to regular moisturizing lotion.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Albany, NY
I love the smell of this skin firming gel. I have been using on my arms and thighs to minimize my self-consciousness of the jiggle before my upcoming wedding. I have noticed some tightening on my arms and thighs and would recommend!
Jennylynne D.
Jennylynne D.
Delmont, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like this gel cream! I wish it wasn't so expensive, but it does work to minimize the look of cellulite while it's on. I smoothd it on after the shower or before I put on shorts/skirt/dress for the day! Dries quickly too.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.