Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Odessa, FL

It works... I think. I spontaneously bought this after looking in the mirror at the cellulite forming on my upper thighs and bum. I was using in conjunction with some other products. Used avidly for about 3 weeks, did notice some improvement, but like previously stated, was using other products simultaneously.
Angee L.
Angee L.

I purchased this product on a whim, hoping I would see some results. I did see a little bit of a difference but once I stopped using it, then my skin went right back to normal. For the price, I did not find it to be something I could sustain for a long period of time. Would I buy again? More than likely not.
Jeanette D.
Jeanette D.
Santa Ana, CA

I love Nivea products and so unquestionably I bought this Nivea product. I have been using it for about 2 months and really I haven't seen any change in my cellulite and the sad part is I work out daily. Anyways I gave it three stars because it does feel so refreshing when I put it on and I love the smell.
Denise V.
Denise V.

I used this for 3 months. I bought it at Target. I personally liked the smell of it and had a little goes a long way. I used it twice a day, exercised and drank lots of water. To be honest I think it's more the exercise, healthy eating, and water that helps eliminate the cellulite. Not so much the product.
Kimberley  H.
Kimberley H.
Broadview Hts, OH

This gel/ cream is very nice, the fragrance is overpowering, I wish it had less perfume in it. I can't say that it firms and tones, that I have not noticed. The only reason I buy it is because it is made in France. Nivea used to made in Germany, but unfortunately a lot of their products are not anymore.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Greer, Sc

When I first bought this I was so skeptical but after using it everyday for about 2 weeks I could see a difference! I just had a baby and needed a little extra help with my skin and this definitely helped. I could notice a big difference in my arms. I would recommend this to any and everyone I love it.
Alannah r.
Alannah r.

I used this product for awhile because I have a lot of lose skin. It has a nice cooling effect and smells okay. If your looking to get tighter skin without exercise then it's not going to work. With a balanced diet and exercise this product will really get you tighter skin. I would buy this again .
Gislaine O.
Gislaine O.
Seattle, WA

I really like Nivea, but it's product was a sad experience. I didn't see any change in my body after 3 weeks. I took some pictures to compare and it was the same.
I got sad because this brand was my first option to use for moisturizing my body and it was a success, but the gel didn't work at all.
Cassiei D.
Cassiei D.
Williamsburg, PA

This is my favorite cellulite gel. It's actually one I continue to buy because I know it works for me. It's light and does not smell bad like some gels and lotions for cellulite so you can easily where this daily and still use your favorite perfume or body sprays. I love it.its always in my home.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Medley, FL

It is a great product. Easy to use and easy to find in stores a product well. I love the smell of this skin firming gel. I've been using in my arms and thighs to minimize my self-consciousness agitate before my upcoming wedding. I've noticed some tightening in the arms and thighs and recommend!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.