BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Halee W.
Halee W.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I love this product!! I've been using it nonstop for two years because it has helped so much with reducing the appearance of cellulite on the back of my legs. It really makes your legs look so much better in the aspect of no cellulite. I will keep buying this!
Kimberlyn R.
Kimberlyn R.
I don't really have bad cellulite but in the summer I want my legs to look tighter. So I bought this and used it and saw results in around a week. It definitely tighter everything up and helped me to feel comfortable in a bathing suit! I really love the stuff
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
Alpine , TX
I use this product!! It does work! And it's very softening and gentle!! It's a gel type! And I apply it about two to three times a day!! I do see results!! So I absolutely LOVED that about it!!i also use all their other products! I use their lotion everyday!
Angeline S.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
It's good at smoothing some of the little dimples and smooths overall. It's not a miracle and you should dedicate the time to massage it in, but it can help. If you stop using it the effects wear away. So maybe use it leading up to a special outfit or event!
MICHELLE L.
MICHELLE L.
Union City, MI
Since losing 65#s I've got a few areas that need a little help firming up. This has been doing a nice job. It goes on easily, has good glide and doesn't feel sticky. My only concern is the fragrance is a bit much but not enough to stop me from using it.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
It is a great product. Easy to use and easy to find in stores a product well. I have not seen any significant change after a container. but wrong to try a package to see if the results progress. I regularly use after the shower and just before bedtime.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Glendale, AZ
I think this stuff really does work, to a degree. I supplemented this with diet and exercise and saw a dramatic decrease in my cellulite levels. This alone does make my skin feel more firm instantly, however, so I know it's doing something ! Try it!
Leanne M.
Leanne M.
Pembroke, MA
I've just started using this and I really like it! It's pretty long-lasting and offers great coverage! It's pretty decently priced, it really depends on where you go! I'm not a huge fan of a gel-cream, but it works! I would definitely buy it again!
Elena M.
Elena M.
East Hanover, NJ
I use this product before every summer. I like the smell, the texture, good price. My skin looks smooth and silky after this cream. But certainly it doesn't help you to fight with cellulite (without sport), it just makes your skin visually better
Keyatta M.
Keyatta M.
Philadelphia, PA
Must buy !MMust buy !ust buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !Must buy !MMust buy !ust buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !b
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.