Add a Photo

Photos (23)
JULIANA R.
JULIANA R.
Fairfield, NJ
April 5, 2016, 10:09 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I found out about this product in a group of health and beauty on facebook and i bought it to try, since the ladies in the group was saying a lot of good things about the product. Well, I love it. I saw some difference in cellulite and firmness of my skin. I highly recommend it.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Greensburg, PA
I've had two babies in the last three years and I've found my legs don't look like they used to. I used this in conjunction with the Nivea firming lotion twice a day. The results were great! I have also used designer brands and this one works better! Definetly works recommend !
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Tracy, CA
July 4, 2016, 6:09 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
After using this gel cream a few times I could see a different in my skin tone. My favorite part about this product is that it has a cooling effect when you first put it on. It is kind of pricey, but it is worth your money if you follow the directions and use it consistently.
Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.
March 5, 2016, 8:39 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Es un excelente gel reafiramante y tonificante para tu cuerpo. Cuando comenze mi regimen de perdida de peso, lo empeze a usar en piernas, abdomen y brazos y me ayudo mucho a que mi piel no quedara floja, sino firme, es buensiimo porque aparte de tonificar no te reseca la piel
katheryne p.
katheryne p.
Levittown, NY
March 29, 2016, 12:04 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Surprisingly, This product actually worked better than I expected. I applied this every night before bed and then wrapped my stomach with a body shaper. When I woke up, my stomach felt a lot firmer and hydrated. The more consistent you are, the greater the results will be.
Sharday R.
Sharday R.
Valrico, FL
Feb. 16, 2016, 9:22 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
This is one of the best body lotions I have tried for firming and getting rid of cellulite. Your skin will absorb it fast so you have to work fast when you are using it. I did notice a difference after a few uses however you really need to work out for it to help you out.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Long Beach, CA
Feb. 17, 2016, 2:06 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I can't say for sure if this gel cream actually firms/tones the skin, but this is by far one of my favorite moisturizers. I have very sensitive skin that's eczema prone, but this gel keeps my skin hydrated and even relives my eczema when it flares up. Highly recommended!
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
@NIVEAUSA This is one of the really authentically good skin firming and toning gel cream. It applies smoothly on the skin, and rubs in the skin quickly. I like that it has Q10, L-Carnitine, and lotus leaf extract , which are skin nutritional ingredients and benefits.
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
May 22, 2016, 4:13 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I wear this daily and reapply a little extra before I go out on shorts. I think the product is amazing. I start off using the serum and then switch to this gel cream after a few weeks. I have u used this type of product from Nivea for years and think it's awesome.
Jane M.
Jane M.
May 9, 2016, 10:20 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Ive used this for the last four months and I feel like it doesn't really reduce the appearance of cellulite at all and it actually caused ingrown hairs on the back of my thighs the price wasn't bad and it went on nice had a nice smell overall it just didn't work
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.