Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Charlotte, NC

Just picked this one up a few days ago, but i liked the consistency right away, scent is also nice and not overpowering. If you are looking for something super moisturizing you may want to pass on this one though, because it's very light, almost a serum like texture. Great for summer though
Bianca H.
Bianca H.

I used this product during and after my pregnancy and it worked great. The creamed left my skin smooth and fresh and I used it every day . I gained 60 lbs and not a single stretch mark in sight . I will be using this product religiously next time. I highly recommend for all soon to be moms.
Aryn W.
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY

I like Nivea products. They're nothing super wow, but for their price, they moisturize nicely and don't have overpowering scents. They absorb fairly quickly and completely, so I'm not left with a greasy layer on my skin, which I can't stand. I'm pretty sure no one can stand that feeling.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma

Not a bad product, but one must remember to tailor the diet. The product is affordable for that little extra help needed. Leaves the skin a little sticky which is why I use at night. Again tailor your diet and exercise for full results! I have seen a difference with the product alone.
Starr S.
Starr S.
Gary, IN

I decided to buy this product to help with my cellulite on my thighs. I used this on a constant bases to see if it would reduce the appearance of my cellulite. I like the cool feeling of the product. I wouldn't repurchase this product again. It was a disappointing product purchase.
Phoenix P.
Phoenix P.

This works wonders!!! i saw a review of this product on a blog and decided to give it a try, and I'm so glad i did. I use it after i shower everyday around my thigh and butt, within a week my skin was firmer and tighter...the "dimples" were not as noticeable! i love this product!
JULIANA R.
JULIANA R.
Fairfield, NJ

I found out about this product in a group of health and beauty on facebook and i bought it to try, since the ladies in the group was saying a lot of good things about the product. Well, I love it. I saw some difference in cellulite and firmness of my skin. I highly recommend it.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Greensburg, PA

I've had two babies in the last three years and I've found my legs don't look like they used to. I used this in conjunction with the Nivea firming lotion twice a day. The results were great! I have also used designer brands and this one works better! Definetly works recommend !
Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.

Es un excelente gel reafiramante y tonificante para tu cuerpo. Cuando comenze mi regimen de perdida de peso, lo empeze a usar en piernas, abdomen y brazos y me ayudo mucho a que mi piel no quedara floja, sino firme, es buensiimo porque aparte de tonificar no te reseca la piel
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Tracy, CA

After using this gel cream a few times I could see a different in my skin tone. My favorite part about this product is that it has a cooling effect when you first put it on. It is kind of pricey, but it is worth your money if you follow the directions and use it consistently.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.