BY NIVEA #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Lori E.
Raeford, NC
Love, love, love this. I use it twice a day, every day after dry brushing. What a difference it has made on my mature skin. I am a fan for life. I do feel that it is a bit pricey. I would appreciate a few more coupons.
Abi S.
This is a great product that helps reduce the appearance of cellulite. It is gentle on my skin. I usually use it after my shower and before I apply lotion. I would recommend this product and will totally use it again!
Alli V.
St Louis Park, MN
Love this stuff!! I've noticed a difference in my skin. It feels tighter. It was priced well and the bottle has a good amount in it. I will definitely continue to buy this firming gel. I highly recommend trying it.
Angie S.
Olathe, KS
I used this a few times, along with exercise and dieting. I didn't notice much of a difference. My skin was more hydrated and softer. I'd like to try it again with consistent use to see if that improves my results.
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
This stuff helped me tone up the skin . My skin feels smoothr and less bumpy. I apply the product and rub downward and massage it deep into skin. The price is great and i love the smell. I recommend this product
Luvly S.
Been using this for 5+ years. I love it! Really works for me. Leaves my skin super soft even after washing it off. Love how it does not leave a sticky feel after you apply it on like 98% of the lotions ive used.
Dianna M.
Doesn't do much, and at times it made my skin itch. I wasn't expecting a miracle, but I have found other products that I like better. It also takes forever to dry on your skin.Would not recommend or repurchase.
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
This product didn't really work for me. Minimal cellulite disappeared but not for long and not a lot of it. It smells nice and feels gentle when applying but that's about it. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Brittany L.
Very good product made my skin super soft yet super firm could tell a major difference in the way my skin looked Great value for the price you pay i would definitely recommend for others to buy. :):):):):):):)
Allie G.
Fairfield, NJ
I didn't really seem to notice much of a difference in my cellulite. It is something I'm very self conscious about and want a solution. This was something rather expensive for something that did not work out.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.