Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (20)
Ruth S.
Ruth S.

It helps to reduce the cellulite but not that good, sorry. it still helps, though. and it leaves a nice smooth feeling on your skin afterwards
Kadri-Ann R.
Kadri-Ann R.
Pärnu, Pärnu maakond

One of the few products that really make skin feel different - softer and tighter. It fits my sensitive skin which is is a big issue for me.
Sam E.
Sam E.

It doesn't remove all the celluite but certainly improves the appearance of your legs. Along with exercise your legs will become smoothr!
Shamy A.
Shamy A.
Quebec

Not what i expected from a nivea product but it does the job so well . Its effectif for a toning gel but disappointing for a nivea product
Sadie A.
Sadie A.

Great product. Lovey smell and isn't to greasy on skin. Easy to carry in purse/bag. Would buy again and recommend to family and friends x
Nguyen Thi Q.
Nguyen Thi Q.

I love this product! This product works great. It has a nice smell. It goes on smooth and its not sticky. I think I'll continue to buy it
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Coffs Harbour, NSW, Aus

This was great for moisture but I don't think it did anything long term. My skin felt firmer upon application but it didn't last at all!
Taysha F.
Taysha F.

This product is bae! My hands are like sandpaper so any product that is capable of making my hands feel like a baby's cheek is a keeper.
camila B.
camila B.
Salto

Humecta, regenera y te queda a piel super suave, aunque las instrucciones dice que se aplica en seco yo me lo aplico después de la ducha
Maria S.
Maria S.

I have used it for a couple of time and I can say that if you have given me clear result,, accompanied with excercise .. Recommended !!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.