Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (15)
member-b9dd89034
member-b9dd89034

Nivea is one of the trusting company out there when it comes to beauty. I always love it's scent.
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Bowie, MD

Love the product. Smells great. Tightens my thighs and firms my arms. Would definitely recommend.
Nadine P.
Nadine P.

Amazing gel-cream to combine with your exercise routine!! It actually works, so I recommend it ;)
anabella sol r.
anabella sol r.
Pinamar, Buenos Aires

I didn't think is was really firming at all, but it was a really nice moisturizer and smells nice.
Keila N.
Keila N.
kissimmee, fl

I've used this for a couple a months and to be honest its an amazing product I so recommend it..
Paola C.
Paola C.

I used it for a while and it didn't work as good as I wanted it to. You better get into workout!
Patricia V.
Patricia V.
Brooklyn, NY

This is good if you wanna tighten your skin. I heard it works after pregnancy too and loose skin
Michal G.
Michal G.
Calabasas, CA

This helped my best friend with the cottage cheese thigh syndrome. Just be consistent with it!!
Me gusto pero no me soluciono mucho lo de la celulitis pero me saco un poco de marcas gracias!!
Dobrinia P.
Dobrinia P.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this after I was my face because it really does help tone moisturizer and firm very well
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.