Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Zunira S.
Zunira S.
Richmond , CA

I love this for an everyday base for my makeup. It does the job and it's not expensive at al !
crystal w.
crystal w.
Saint Helen, MI

The skin firming lotion works good but seems to take a whole bottle to start noticing results.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Porterville, CA

This is one of my favorites for skin firming I just got it a week ago and already see results!
Karina R.
Karina R.

Smells great and leaves my face smooth and hydrated! I t feels like a baby's and I love it!!!!
tia r.
tia r.
Taiby 404000

Nivea is one of my best skin has care BraNDs I love everything that makes my skin look so good
Anita R.
Anita R.

I use it everyday! Definitely see the difference on my skin! the smell and texture is amazing!
Amany O.
Amany O.
San Mateo, CA

I didn't see any difference in my skin and I stoped use it. The product has a very good smell
Sasha G.
Sasha G.
Saint Cloud, FL

I notice a difference in my skin once I started using this product really help for my skin up
zaneta r.
zaneta r.
Edinburg, TX

Very good cream, smells delicious and makes my skin feel super sof all day and all night long
Jenniefer G.
Jenniefer G.
Arlington, TX

I've only used half of the bottle and didn't see a difference but o love the way my skin felt
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.