Add a Photo

Angelik M.
Angelik M.
Feb. 19, 2016, 4:32 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Eh long been battling for reducing cellulite on my legs and this product eh noticed more results than others ,, slowly been disappearing an ..
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Jan. 31, 2016, 8:29 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Oh my! I love love love this gel, within a week you could totally see a difference and with it being a gel it just soaks right into your skin!
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
Jan. 28, 2016, 11:09 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
It helps to reduce the cellulite but not that good, sorry. it still helps, though. and it leaves a nice smooth feeling on your skin afterwards
Kadri-Ann R.
Kadri-Ann R.
Pärnu, Pärnu maakond
Jan. 11, 2016, 3:58 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
One of the few products that really make skin feel different - softer and tighter. It fits my sensitive skin which is is a big issue for me.
Shamy A.
Shamy A.
Quebec
April 3, 2016, 9:30 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Not what i expected from a nivea product but it does the job so well . Its effectif for a toning gel but disappointing for a nivea product
Sadie A.
Sadie A.
Jan. 4, 2016, 2:28 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Great product. Lovey smell and isn't to greasy on skin. Easy to carry in purse/bag. Would buy again and recommend to family and friends x
Taysha F.
Taysha F.
March 23, 2016, 6:09 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
This product is bae! My hands are like sandpaper so any product that is capable of making my hands feel like a baby's cheek is a keeper.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Coffs Harbour, NSW, Aus
Jan. 25, 2016, 5:51 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
This was great for moisture but I don't think it did anything long term. My skin felt firmer upon application but it didn't last at all!
camila B.
camila B.
Salto
Aug. 7, 2016, 10:59 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Humecta, regenera y te queda a piel super suave, aunque las instrucciones dice que se aplica en seco yo me lo aplico después de la ducha
Maria S.
Maria S.
I have used it for a couple of time and I can say that if you have given me clear result,, accompanied with excercise .. Recommended !!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.