BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Angeliki Y.
Angeliki Y.
Θεσσαλονίκη
I don't have problems with cellulite. I used this gel for three times and I felt my skin more tight than before. I would surely buy it if I had problem.
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
Thunder Bay, ON
Left my skin feeling moisturized and absorbed quickly. It did firm and tone my skin but I didn't find the results were as dramatic as I had hoped.
Janissa P.
Janissa P.
This is a very affordable option from the drugstore, i had used it for a few months cant remember how long but didn't feel the need to repurchase
Angelik M.
Angelik M.
Eh long been battling for reducing cellulite on my legs and this product eh noticed more results than others ,, slowly been disappearing an ..
Shamy A.
Shamy A.
Quebec
Not what i expected from a nivea product but it does the job so well . Its effectif for a toning gel but disappointing for a nivea product
Taysha F.
Taysha F.
This product is bae! My hands are like sandpaper so any product that is capable of making my hands feel like a baby's cheek is a keeper.
camila B.
camila B.
Salto
Humecta, regenera y te queda a piel super suave, aunque las instrucciones dice que se aplica en seco yo me lo aplico después de la ducha
Maria S.
Maria S.
I have used it for a couple of time and I can say that if you have given me clear result,, accompanied with excercise .. Recommended !!
Ana E.
Ana E.
Esta es mi favorita, la usaria mil veces más si es necesario, la recomiendo con los ojos cerrados por la manera en como deja tu piel
Fernanda X.
Fernanda X.
Guapiaçu, São Paulo
I used this moisturizer for a while. I liked the result and really helped with cellulite . But it is not miraculous. I'll buy again
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.