Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (20)
Kira H.
Kira H.

I love this stuff. I have been using it for 2 plus years and truly believe it has a positiveeffect
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Galatia, IL

If you need a good creme that targets cellulite this will be the product to pick! It's affordable!
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Bowie, MD

Love the product. Smells great. Tightens my thighs and firms my arms. Would definitely recommend.
member-b9dd89034
member-b9dd89034

Nivea is one of the trusting company out there when it comes to beauty. I always love it's scent.
Nadine P.
Nadine P.

Amazing gel-cream to combine with your exercise routine!! It actually works, so I recommend it ;)
anabella sol r.
anabella sol r.
Pinamar, Buenos Aires

I didn't think is was really firming at all, but it was a really nice moisturizer and smells nice.
Patricia V.
Patricia V.
Brooklyn, NY

This is good if you wanna tighten your skin. I heard it works after pregnancy too and loose skin
Paola C.
Paola C.

I used it for a while and it didn't work as good as I wanted it to. You better get into workout!
Keila N.
Keila N.
kissimmee, fl

I've used this for a couple a months and to be honest its an amazing product I so recommend it..
Michal G.
Michal G.
Calabasas, CA

This helped my best friend with the cottage cheese thigh syndrome. Just be consistent with it!!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.