Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Krista C.
Krista C.
Bronx

😒 can't say this worked for me. It did make my skin feel smooth. As far as cellulite reduction nah!!
Brianne N.
Brianne N.
Otto, NC

I LOVE this product. I love the way it smells and the way it feels on my skin. It's very nourishing!
Dominoe M.
Dominoe M.
Saint Paul, Mn

This did not lessen or change the appearance of my cellulite and I didn't notice any firming either.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Mount Pearl, NL

I love this product so much! It glides on smoothly and really helps to moisturize and plump my skin.
Gina P.
Gina P.
Douglasville, GA

Love this it works wonderful but of course it does its nivea! Love this love the brand just awesome
Manuela T.
Manuela T.

I don't see any result but I like really really like the smell, its soft and have a fast absorbsion.
Monaliza L.
Monaliza L.
Merrimac, MA

You have to be persistent and wear this every single day so you can see some results. I love mine!!
Haylee P.
Haylee P.
Dunedin, FL

Jahbahnsbvdbbfbbdnsn s s and bananas s ababa banana. abandon. ababa an. and nana. abs bananas. snns
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Galatia, IL

If you need a good creme that targets cellulite this will be the product to pick! It's affordable!
Kira H.
Kira H.

I love this stuff. I have been using it for 2 plus years and truly believe it has a positiveeffect
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.