Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (19)
member-b9dd89034
member-b9dd89034

Nivea is one of the trusting company out there when it comes to beauty. I always love it's scent.
Patricia V.
Patricia V.
Brooklyn, NY

This is good if you wanna tighten your skin. I heard it works after pregnancy too and loose skin
Keila N.
Keila N.
kissimmee, fl

I've used this for a couple a months and to be honest its an amazing product I so recommend it..
Paola C.
Paola C.

I used it for a while and it didn't work as good as I wanted it to. You better get into workout!
Dobrinia P.
Dobrinia P.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this after I was my face because it really does help tone moisturizer and firm very well
Me gusto pero no me soluciono mucho lo de la celulitis pero me saco un poco de marcas gracias!!
Michal G.
Michal G.
Calabasas, CA

This helped my best friend with the cottage cheese thigh syndrome. Just be consistent with it!!
Karina R.
Karina R.

Smells great and leaves my face smooth and hydrated! I t feels like a baby's and I love it!!!!
crystal w.
crystal w.
Saint Helen, MI

The skin firming lotion works good but seems to take a whole bottle to start noticing results.
Zunira S.
Zunira S.
Richmond , CA

I love this for an everyday base for my makeup. It does the job and it's not expensive at al !
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.