BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Becky N.
Becky N.
This has a great consistency and makes my skin very soft. It gets rid of any dry patches on my skin and adds a lovely texture.
Daniela F.
Daniela F.
I loveeeethis product i use it every other day and there is no turing back now there is nothing really else to say..keep it up
Ellie A.
Ellie A.
Beautiful finish to your nails and leaves a easy finish that isant to intense so soothing to your nails !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alex b.
alex b.
Love this so much it nourishes my skin it's amazing and very good for the price also it is very very good highly recommend it
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Blyth , Ontario
Wellness Guru Expert
My skin felt very firm and tone after each application but a little sticky. I would of liked it to absorb a little better.
Klara L.
Klara L.
Stockholm
It really works especially when you work out at the same time. It smells really good and the skin is always silky smooth.
Cerys H.
Cerys H.
This is very nice and moisturises your face very nicely I would defiantly recommend buying it, it is a very nice product
Nav S.
Nav S.
Toronto
Love this cream it's prevents my skin from being oily and it makes my skin look soft. This lotion is the best I lobe it
Jaackii D.
Jaackii D.
Me encanta! Es asombroso. He visto resultados en poco tiempo! Fascinante y extraordinaria. Simplemente no hay palabras
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
I don't use this one perse, i use the Q10 Cellulite lotions, i don't find it works really and i don't care for the smell
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.