Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (15)
Деси С.
Деси С.

It's good. The cream clean my face and...I don't know. Try it and tell me what do you think about it.
Krista C.
Krista C.
Bronx

😒 can't say this worked for me. It did make my skin feel smooth. As far as cellulite reduction nah!!
Brianne N.
Brianne N.
Otto, NC

I LOVE this product. I love the way it smells and the way it feels on my skin. It's very nourishing!
Dominoe M.
Dominoe M.
Saint Paul, Mn

This did not lessen or change the appearance of my cellulite and I didn't notice any firming either.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Mount Pearl, NL

I love this product so much! It glides on smoothly and really helps to moisturize and plump my skin.
Gina P.
Gina P.
Douglasville, GA

Love this it works wonderful but of course it does its nivea! Love this love the brand just awesome
Manuela T.
Manuela T.

I don't see any result but I like really really like the smell, its soft and have a fast absorbsion.
Monaliza L.
Monaliza L.
Merrimac, MA

You have to be persistent and wear this every single day so you can see some results. I love mine!!
Haylee P.
Haylee P.
Dunedin, FL

Jahbahnsbvdbbfbbdnsn s s and bananas s ababa banana. abandon. ababa an. and nana. abs bananas. snns
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Galatia, IL

If you need a good creme that targets cellulite this will be the product to pick! It's affordable!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.