BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Taysha F.
Taysha F.
This product is bae! My hands are like sandpaper so any product that is capable of making my hands feel like a baby's cheek is a keeper.
Maria S.
Maria S.
I have used it for a couple of time and I can say that if you have given me clear result,, accompanied with excercise .. Recommended !!
Megs R.
Megs R.
I didn't really like this! Made my skin soft and moisturised but it didn't work against my cellulite at all! I saw no difference
Nuvi S.
Nuvi S.
Un gel para refirmar la piel ideal para personas que estamos un poco gorditas y te tonifican o ideal para prevenir la celulitis
Daniela F.
Daniela F.
I loveeeethis product i use it every other day and there is no turing back now there is nothing really else to say..keep it up
Becky N.
Becky N.
This has a great consistency and makes my skin very soft. It gets rid of any dry patches on my skin and adds a lovely texture.
alex b.
alex b.
Love this so much it nourishes my skin it's amazing and very good for the price also it is very very good highly recommend it
Ellie A.
Ellie A.
Beautiful finish to your nails and leaves a easy finish that isant to intense so soothing to your nails !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
daysi d.
daysi d.
Despues de mi embarazo la he estado utilizando y es una maravilla de crema reafirmante estupenda y combate mi piel de naranja
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Blyth , Ontario
Wellness Guru Expert
My skin felt very firm and tone after each application but a little sticky. I would of liked it to absorb a little better.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.