Add a Photo

Photos (20)
wajeeha k.
wajeeha k.
milton, ontario

I bought this cream post babies, as i noticed cellulite on my thighs, It reduced the cellulite and made my skin firm and reduced the appearance of stretch marks.
Rossy C.
Rossy C.
Cartagena

I love this product, despite my young age I like to take care of a lot and this product is the best to reaffirm the skin and prevent cellulite. I recommend it!
member-590c6f262
member-590c6f262
British Columbia

Use this product on the back of my thighs to help with cellulite. Not sure if its working yet but it is making my skin feel more hydrated and healthier so far.
Andjela K.
Andjela K.
Kotor,Montenegro

I love this product,does magic on my skin,it really tones and firms my fase and neck so i highly recommend this to girls who have acne or problematic skinlike me
Mariesa F.
Mariesa F.
Chico, CA

I can definitely feel the firming action I love this! Super moisturizing and long lasting. I love to put this on after my shower before bed and in the morning.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.

This really does work! Love it! Light easily absorbed formula that visibly smooths out that orange skin effect we all hate! Very pricey but often on offer!
Leila T.
Leila T.

No note los resultados la verdad pero fui muy constante con las aplicaciones. si deja muy humectada la piel hay que admitir. es bastante fresca y relajante
Angeliki Y.
Angeliki Y.
Θεσσαλονίκη

I don't have problems with cellulite. I used this gel for three times and I felt my skin more tight than before. I would surely buy it if I had problem.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Im currently using this at the moment and i have to say that I'm noticing a difference in my skin so its safe to say that i will be buying another one
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
Thunder Bay, ON

Left my skin feeling moisturized and absorbed quickly. It did firm and tone my skin but I didn't find the results were as dramatic as I had hoped.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.