BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Janissa P.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a very affordable option from the drugstore, i had used it for a few months cant remember how long but didn't feel the need to repurchase
camila B.
Salto
Humecta, regenera y te queda a piel super suave, aunque las instrucciones dice que se aplica en seco yo me lo aplico después de la ducha
Maria S.
I have used it for a couple of time and I can say that if you have given me clear result,, accompanied with excercise .. Recommended !!
Megs R.
Cowes, Isle of wight
I didn't really like this! Made my skin soft and moisturised but it didn't work against my cellulite at all! I saw no difference
Daniela F.
I loveeeethis product i use it every other day and there is no turing back now there is nothing really else to say..keep it up
alex b.
Love this so much it nourishes my skin it's amazing and very good for the price also it is very very good highly recommend it
Ellie A.
Beautiful finish to your nails and leaves a easy finish that isant to intense so soothing to your nails !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Klara L.
Stockholm
It really works especially when you work out at the same time. It smells really good and the skin is always silky smooth.
Cerys H.
This is very nice and moisturises your face very nicely I would defiantly recommend buying it, it is a very nice product
Jaackii D.
Me encanta! Es asombroso. He visto resultados en poco tiempo! Fascinante y extraordinaria. Simplemente no hay palabras
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.