Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Dominoe M.
Dominoe M.
Saint Paul, Mn

This did not lessen or change the appearance of my cellulite and I didn't notice any firming either.
Manuela T.
Manuela T.

I don't see any result but I like really really like the smell, its soft and have a fast absorbsion.
Gina P.
Gina P.
Douglasville, GA

Love this it works wonderful but of course it does its nivea! Love this love the brand just awesome
Monaliza L.
Monaliza L.
Merrimac, MA

You have to be persistent and wear this every single day so you can see some results. I love mine!!
Haylee P.
Haylee P.
Dunedin, FL

Jahbahnsbvdbbfbbdnsn s s and bananas s ababa banana. abandon. ababa an. and nana. abs bananas. snns
Kira H.
Kira H.

I love this stuff. I have been using it for 2 plus years and truly believe it has a positiveeffect
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Galatia, IL

If you need a good creme that targets cellulite this will be the product to pick! It's affordable!
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Bowie, MD

Love the product. Smells great. Tightens my thighs and firms my arms. Would definitely recommend.
Nadine P.
Nadine P.

Amazing gel-cream to combine with your exercise routine!! It actually works, so I recommend it ;)
anabella sol r.
anabella sol r.
Pinamar, Buenos Aires

I didn't think is was really firming at all, but it was a really nice moisturizer and smells nice.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.