Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Los Angeles, CA

Really firms your skin to the max. It really surprises me the first day I used it. Definetly recommend.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Ridgewood, NY

I use this lotion underneath my waist trainer and it definitely helps with tightening my skin over time
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Midway Park, NC

Love it. Don't like how my legs feel afterwards but the cream is worth the results of having nice legs
Amanda W.
Amanda W.

Did not notice any difference in my legs and used the whole bottle. Used it every morning as directed.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Havelock, Ontario

Currently using this and liking it so far, well everything but the scent. Hopefully it shows results!!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Batesville, MS

Great proud it I put it on my stomach area to help tone..!!!👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿
Madison D.
Madison D.
Greenville, NC

Most creams would have an awful smell but this was great and definitely did have an impact on my skin.
Este gel es muy bueno, deja una sensacion relajante y cómoda, es un producto que uso mucho y me gusta
Laila S.
Laila S.
Medley, FL

This is one of my favorite lotion y so good for firming the skin and it's very absorbed for the skin.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

I absolutely love Nivea products and their moisturizers aleays leave my skin feeling fresh and smooth
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.