BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

geraldine v.
geraldine v.
Esta crema la amo por que yo sufro de muchas celulitis y esta crema hace milagros pronto me podre poner un traje de baño por que esta crema me a ayudado a reducir las celulitis
Midori L.
Midori L.
Montreal
Awesome cream!
It smells incredible, does what it says and I believe it's the cheapest one on the market .
It leaves your skin super smooth and it's quite effective.
Rossy C.
Rossy C.
Cartagena
I love this product, despite my young age I like to take care of a lot and this product is the best to reaffirm the skin and prevent cellulite. I recommend it!
member-590c6f262
member-590c6f262
British Columbia
Use this product on the back of my thighs to help with cellulite. Not sure if its working yet but it is making my skin feel more hydrated and healthier so far.
Janissa P.
Janissa P.
This is a very affordable option from the drugstore, i had used it for a few months cant remember how long but didn't feel the need to repurchase
Shamy A.
Shamy A.
Quebec
Not what i expected from a nivea product but it does the job so well . Its effectif for a toning gel but disappointing for a nivea product
camila B.
camila B.
Salto
Humecta, regenera y te queda a piel super suave, aunque las instrucciones dice que se aplica en seco yo me lo aplico después de la ducha
Maria S.
Maria S.
I have used it for a couple of time and I can say that if you have given me clear result,, accompanied with excercise .. Recommended !!
Megs R.
Megs R.
Cowes, ISLE OF WIGHT
I didn't really like this! Made my skin soft and moisturised but it didn't work against my cellulite at all! I saw no difference
Nuvi S.
Nuvi S.
Un gel para refirmar la piel ideal para personas que estamos un poco gorditas y te tonifican o ideal para prevenir la celulitis
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.