BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Sara B.
Sara B.
Belleville
I love this product for mornings when I'm feeling puffy! I work some under my eyes and along my jawline, I look sculpted and it definitely boosts my confidence level! Would highly recommend!
Jenna Y.
Jenna Y.
Winnipeg , MB
Used this it was pretty good. I wasn't a huge fan of the actual cream itself but I did notice a small change in the appearance of cellulite so I would saw it is a worthwhile product!
gab S.
gab S.
Whitby, Ontario
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. IV lost a lot of weight and this really help with tighten the skin and removing cellulite. I wouldnsuggues to anyone that has this problem reallynup my confidence
geraldine v.
geraldine v.
Esta crema la amo por que yo sufro de muchas celulitis y esta crema hace milagros pronto me podre poner un traje de baño por que esta crema me a ayudado a reducir las celulitis
Midori L.
Midori L.
Montreal
Awesome cream!
It smells incredible, does what it says and I believe it's the cheapest one on the market .
It leaves your skin super smooth and it's quite effective.
wajeeha k.
wajeeha k.
Milton, ON
I bought this cream post babies, as i noticed cellulite on my thighs, It reduced the cellulite and made my skin firm and reduced the appearance of stretch marks.
member-590c6f262
member-590c6f262
British Columbia
Use this product on the back of my thighs to help with cellulite. Not sure if its working yet but it is making my skin feel more hydrated and healthier so far.
Rossy C.
Rossy C.
Cartagena
I love this product, despite my young age I like to take care of a lot and this product is the best to reaffirm the skin and prevent cellulite. I recommend it!
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
This really does work! Love it! Light easily absorbed formula that visibly smooths out that orange skin effect we all hate! Very pricey but often on offer!
Leila T.
Leila T.
No note los resultados la verdad pero fui muy constante con las aplicaciones. si deja muy humectada la piel hay que admitir. es bastante fresca y relajante
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.