Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (20)
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

I absolutely love Nivea products and their moisturizers aleays leave my skin feeling fresh and smooth
Este gel es muy bueno, deja una sensacion relajante y cómoda, es un producto que uso mucho y me gusta
Krista C.
Krista C.
Bronx

😒 can't say this worked for me. It did make my skin feel smooth. As far as cellulite reduction nah!!
Dominoe M.
Dominoe M.
Saint Paul, Mn

This did not lessen or change the appearance of my cellulite and I didn't notice any firming either.
Brianne N.
Brianne N.
OTTO, NC

I LOVE this product. I love the way it smells and the way it feels on my skin. It's very nourishing!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Mount Pearl, NL

I love this product so much! It glides on smoothly and really helps to moisturize and plump my skin.
Haylee P.
Haylee P.
Dunedin, FL

Jahbahnsbvdbbfbbdnsn s s and bananas s ababa banana. abandon. ababa an. and nana. abs bananas. snns
Monaliza L.
Monaliza L.
Merrimac, MA

You have to be persistent and wear this every single day so you can see some results. I love mine!!
Manuela T.
Manuela T.

I don't see any result but I like really really like the smell, its soft and have a fast absorbsion.
Gina P.
Gina P.
Douglasville, GA

Love this it works wonderful but of course it does its nivea! Love this love the brand just awesome
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.