BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Lula L.
Lula L.
I love this cream, I have used two bottles of this cream because it's the best. It smooths tour skin and hydrates it. It's long lasting, I used it once a day and the effects lasts all day. And it's true I feel like my skin is a little more firm, mostly in my arms.
Anke D.
Anke D.
I don't know what to think about it. I don't really see any difference. It's gentile to put on the skin but it takes very long to go in the skin. I think thats why I don't see a difference. I can't wait super long for the product to dry so I put mij clothes on
Tina B.
Tina B.
Toronto, Ontario
Its an okay product. I haven't seen any significant changes after one container. but ill try one more package to see if the results progress. i regularly use it after the shower and right before i sleep. it is a gel so it blends in very easily and quickly.
Doris M.
Doris M.
Lo máximo adios celulitis. Yo tenia muchas este espectacular producto ayudó avolciera a ponerme pantalones cortos. Yo lo adoro es lo máximo.sr ven los resultados rn corto tiempo. Es miy bueno y para nada caro. Recomendado para todas si es efectivo
Regma N.
Regma N.
Tudo de bom, maravilhoso nao vivo sem amo os produtos nivea e me faz feliz... tengo tudo da nivea e não dispenso... sempre que posso compro novos produtos. Super recommendável a qualquer pessoa... aprovadissimo . Recomendável a qualquer pessoa.
Jan Margarette V.
Jan Margarette V.
Philippines
I love this product and this is one of the best nivea products that I have used I tried this for once because I saw it was on sale and now I am using it daily I love this product so much I recommend this to those peole who needs skin firming
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like that this is a gel-cream combo. I can feel the tightness/firming of my skin after using this. I'm not so sure if it is removing the appearance of cellulite though. I've only used it a couple weeks. So far I like it.
Sheralle S.
Sheralle S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Nivea is my go to skin moisturizer. My skin has constantly been dry in the past, but every since I started using Nivea my skin looks more moisturized. I first tried Nivea from a friend and ever since I swear by it.
Cherise S.
Cherise S.
Montreal, QC
Hasn't really been helping . I've seen no difference . The scent is appealing just doesn't work tho . Affordable and all but just not worth ! I wouldn't recommend buying this product waste of money and time .
Sophie A.
Sophie A.
Does exactly what it says and makes your hands really smooth! However, I have found that it leaves a slippery texture for about 10-20 minutes afterwards. This could just be my skins reaction to the product.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.