Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10 uploaded by Alejandra M.Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10 uploaded by Neyllen P.Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10 uploaded by Neyllen P.See all 23 photos

BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (23)
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
OSHAWA , Ontario
Bueno no me aparecio el producto que yo uso , asi que le tuve que dar clik a uno de los enlaces que mas se parecia al producto que yo uso , pero bueno aca les dejo una foto del producto que o uso y realmente esdemasiado bueno :)
Narcy A.
Narcy A.
La usé hasta que se me acabó, ya que al tener piernas grandes tengo muchas celulitis y se redujeron un poco, esperaba un mejor resultado, pero supongo que para celulitis menos fuertes o en piernas más delgadas funciona mejor.
Aylin R.
Aylin R.
Used to use this years ago, thought I noticed a slight difference in the appearance of cellulite in my legs after a few months. Stopped using it for a while, recently picked up a tube again. Hoping its as good as I remember.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like that this is a gel-cream combo. I can feel the tightness/firming of my skin after using this. I'm not so sure if it is removing the appearance of cellulite though. I've only used it a couple weeks. So far I like it.
Ainsley M.
Ainsley M.
Halifax
Worked well, seen results within 2 weeks. Once you stop using the product it takes about 2 weeks and your skin is back to the same as before, need to keep this product in your daily routine to see your results stay.
Sheralle S.
Sheralle S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Nivea is my go to skin moisturizer. My skin has constantly been dry in the past, but every since I started using Nivea my skin looks more moisturized. I first tried Nivea from a friend and ever since I swear by it.
Cherise S.
Cherise S.
Montreal, QC
Hasn't really been helping . I've seen no difference . The scent is appealing just doesn't work tho . Affordable and all but just not worth ! I wouldn't recommend buying this product waste of money and time .
Sophie A.
Sophie A.
Does exactly what it says and makes your hands really smooth! However, I have found that it leaves a slippery texture for about 10-20 minutes afterwards. This could just be my skins reaction to the product.
Lina H.
Lina H.
Currently using this product, by far my favorite cream. I love that it has a glowing after affect and is capable of giving me the confidence to leave the house without any makeup after using the product.
Cristina E.
Cristina E.
That product doesn't have anything to envy of other most renamed brands because its effectiveness. It's cheeper than the beauty salons products and jibes incredible results. I used form 10 years ago.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.