Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I like that this is a gel-cream combo. I can feel the tightness/firming of my skin after using this. I'm not so sure if it is removing the appearance of cellulite though. I've only used it a couple weeks. So far I like it.
Ainsley M.
Ainsley M.
Halifax

Worked well, seen results within 2 weeks. Once you stop using the product it takes about 2 weeks and your skin is back to the same as before, need to keep this product in your daily routine to see your results stay.
Sheralle S.
Sheralle S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Nivea is my go to skin moisturizer. My skin has constantly been dry in the past, but every since I started using Nivea my skin looks more moisturized. I first tried Nivea from a friend and ever since I swear by it.
Cherise S.
Cherise S.
Montreal, QC

Hasn't really been helping . I've seen no difference . The scent is appealing just doesn't work tho . Affordable and all but just not worth ! I wouldn't recommend buying this product waste of money and time .
Sophie A.
Sophie A.

Does exactly what it says and makes your hands really smooth! However, I have found that it leaves a slippery texture for about 10-20 minutes afterwards. This could just be my skins reaction to the product.
Lina H.
Lina H.

Currently using this product, by far my favorite cream. I love that it has a glowing after affect and is capable of giving me the confidence to leave the house without any makeup after using the product.
Cristina E.
Cristina E.

That product doesn't have anything to envy of other most renamed brands because its effectiveness. It's cheeper than the beauty salons products and jibes incredible results. I used form 10 years ago.
Euan H.
Euan H.

Great feeling to this, possibly one of the best ones I've tried all though this did make my face feel a little dry afterwards, that's probably just me, but nevertheless this finish on to is amazing.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Belleville

I love this product for mornings when I'm feeling puffy! I work some under my eyes and along my jawline, I look sculpted and it definitely boosts my confidence level! Would highly recommend!
Jenna Y.
Jenna Y.
Winnipeg , Manitoba

Used this it was pretty good. I wasn't a huge fan of the actual cream itself but I did notice a small change in the appearance of cellulite so I would saw it is a worthwhile product!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.