BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Tina B.
Toronto, Ontario
Its an okay product. I haven't seen any significant changes after one container. but ill try one more package to see if the results progress. i regularly use it after the shower and right before i sleep. it is a gel so it blends in very easily and quickly.
Doris M.
Lo máximo adios celulitis. Yo tenia muchas este espectacular producto ayudó avolciera a ponerme pantalones cortos. Yo lo adoro es lo máximo.sr ven los resultados rn corto tiempo. Es miy bueno y para nada caro. Recomendado para todas si es efectivo
Regma N.
Tudo de bom, maravilhoso nao vivo sem amo os produtos nivea e me faz feliz... tengo tudo da nivea e não dispenso... sempre que posso compro novos produtos. Super recommendável a qualquer pessoa... aprovadissimo . Recomendável a qualquer pessoa.
Jan Margarette V.
Philippines
I love this product and this is one of the best nivea products that I have used I tried this for once because I saw it was on sale and now I am using it daily I love this product so much I recommend this to those peole who needs skin firming
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like that this is a gel-cream combo. I can feel the tightness/firming of my skin after using this. I'm not so sure if it is removing the appearance of cellulite though. I've only used it a couple weeks. So far I like it.
Cherise S.
Montreal, QC
Hasn't really been helping . I've seen no difference . The scent is appealing just doesn't work tho . Affordable and all but just not worth ! I wouldn't recommend buying this product waste of money and time .
Sophie A.
Does exactly what it says and makes your hands really smooth! However, I have found that it leaves a slippery texture for about 10-20 minutes afterwards. This could just be my skins reaction to the product.
Jenna Y.
Winnipeg , MB
Used this it was pretty good. I wasn't a huge fan of the actual cream itself but I did notice a small change in the appearance of cellulite so I would saw it is a worthwhile product!
geraldine v.
Esta crema la amo por que yo sufro de muchas celulitis y esta crema hace milagros pronto me podre poner un traje de baño por que esta crema me a ayudado a reducir las celulitis
Rossy C.
Cartagena
I love this product, despite my young age I like to take care of a lot and this product is the best to reaffirm the skin and prevent cellulite. I recommend it!
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.