BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Anna C.
Anna C.
I trully belive theres no cream in the world that can get rid of cellulite so easily and after a few months of using this one I do see some changes of course I also try to excercise and eat more clean but I like to think It's a result of everything.
Doris M.
Doris M.
Lo máximo adios celulitis. Yo tenia muchas este espectacular producto ayudó avolciera a ponerme pantalones cortos. Yo lo adoro es lo máximo.sr ven los resultados rn corto tiempo. Es miy bueno y para nada caro. Recomendado para todas si es efectivo
Regma N.
Regma N.
Tudo de bom, maravilhoso nao vivo sem amo os produtos nivea e me faz feliz... tengo tudo da nivea e não dispenso... sempre que posso compro novos produtos. Super recommendável a qualquer pessoa... aprovadissimo . Recomendável a qualquer pessoa.
Jan Margarette V.
Jan Margarette V.
Philippines
I love this product and this is one of the best nivea products that I have used I tried this for once because I saw it was on sale and now I am using it daily I love this product so much I recommend this to those peole who needs skin firming
Narcy A.
Narcy A.
La usé hasta que se me acabó, ya que al tener piernas grandes tengo muchas celulitis y se redujeron un poco, esperaba un mejor resultado, pero supongo que para celulitis menos fuertes o en piernas más delgadas funciona mejor.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like that this is a gel-cream combo. I can feel the tightness/firming of my skin after using this. I'm not so sure if it is removing the appearance of cellulite though. I've only used it a couple weeks. So far I like it.
Sheralle S.
Sheralle S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Nivea is my go to skin moisturizer. My skin has constantly been dry in the past, but every since I started using Nivea my skin looks more moisturized. I first tried Nivea from a friend and ever since I swear by it.
Cherise S.
Cherise S.
Montreal, QC
Hasn't really been helping . I've seen no difference . The scent is appealing just doesn't work tho . Affordable and all but just not worth ! I wouldn't recommend buying this product waste of money and time .
Sophie A.
Sophie A.
Does exactly what it says and makes your hands really smooth! However, I have found that it leaves a slippery texture for about 10-20 minutes afterwards. This could just be my skins reaction to the product.
Lina H.
Lina H.
Currently using this product, by far my favorite cream. I love that it has a glowing after affect and is capable of giving me the confidence to leave the house without any makeup after using the product.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.