Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (23)
Lula L.
Lula L.
I love this cream, I have used two bottles of this cream because it's the best. It smooths tour skin and hydrates it. It's long lasting, I used it once a day and the effects lasts all day. And it's true I feel like my skin is a little more firm, mostly in my arms.
Janice L.
Janice L.
Toronto, Ontario
Feb. 20, 2016, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I love the fresh smell of this product. The consistency of the gel is very light weight and feels very comfortable when lathering it on areas that needed to be firmed. I have used this product for a few months now but I didn't really see any significant results.
Anke D.
Anke D.
May 26, 2016, 4:57 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I don't know what to think about it. I don't really see any difference. It's gentile to put on the skin but it takes very long to go in the skin. I think thats why I don't see a difference. I can't wait super long for the product to dry so I put mij clothes on
Tina B.
Tina B.
Toronto, Ontario
Its an okay product. I haven't seen any significant changes after one container. but ill try one more package to see if the results progress. i regularly use it after the shower and right before i sleep. it is a gel so it blends in very easily and quickly.
Anna C.
Anna C.
March 12, 2016, 4:04 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I trully belive theres no cream in the world that can get rid of cellulite so easily and after a few months of using this one I do see some changes of course I also try to excercise and eat more clean but I like to think It's a result of everything.
Doris M.
Doris M.
May 27, 2016, 6:24 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Lo máximo adios celulitis. Yo tenia muchas este espectacular producto ayudó avolciera a ponerme pantalones cortos. Yo lo adoro es lo máximo.sr ven los resultados rn corto tiempo. Es miy bueno y para nada caro. Recomendado para todas si es efectivo
Regma N.
Regma N.
May 11, 2016, 9:13 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Tudo de bom, maravilhoso nao vivo sem amo os produtos nivea e me faz feliz... tengo tudo da nivea e não dispenso... sempre que posso compro novos produtos. Super recommendável a qualquer pessoa... aprovadissimo . Recomendável a qualquer pessoa.
Jan Margarette V.
Jan Margarette V.
Philippines
I love this product and this is one of the best nivea products that I have used I tried this for once because I saw it was on sale and now I am using it daily I love this product so much I recommend this to those peole who needs skin firming
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
OSHAWA , Ontario
Feb. 18, 2016, 9:17 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Bueno no me aparecio el producto que yo uso , asi que le tuve que dar clik a uno de los enlaces que mas se parecia al producto que yo uso , pero bueno aca les dejo una foto del producto que o uso y realmente esdemasiado bueno :)
Narcy A.
Narcy A.
March 23, 2016, 4:13 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
La usé hasta que se me acabó, ya que al tener piernas grandes tengo muchas celulitis y se redujeron un poco, esperaba un mejor resultado, pero supongo que para celulitis menos fuertes o en piernas más delgadas funciona mejor.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.