Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (15)
Anai B.
Anai B.

I start using this when i had my baby and it is really good , it help my flashiness be more firm i love it
Nova Joy H.
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg , NY

Great product works great and the smell is also great, not sticky and I feel great each time i applied it.
Lesha H.
Lesha H.
Whitesboro, NY

This product is alright. It takes a while to run into the skin, and still feels somewhat greasy afterwards
Maria J.
Maria J.
Rua 3A Conj. Joao Sampaio I 63 Maceió

O melhor creme que já usei pra celulite. ..
E eu percebi também que ele da umas diminuídas nas estrias...
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Iowa, LA

I use this product on my stretch marks. it does in fact reduce the appearance of them. highly recommended
Rosie S.
Rosie S.
Nashville, TN

Great for skin firming, and keeping my legs moist all day. The smell could be better but I appreciate it.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

Liked this product. Impressed with how well it worked. Saw improvement quickly. Fragrance not bad either.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Mount Olive, AL

This stuff truly works!!! Highly recommended! I have noticed a complete difference and so smooth to apply
Tata B.
Tata B.
Conyers, GA

I highly recommend it. Leave your skin feeling amazing and it actually works it you use it as recommended
Monell R.
Monell R.

I use this product everyday. Its lovely, it make your skin smooth while toning those not so pretty areas.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.