Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (20)
Regma N.
Regma N.

Tudo de bom, maravilhoso nao vivo sem amo os produtos nivea e me faz feliz... tengo tudo da nivea e não dispenso... sempre que posso compro novos produtos. Super recommendável a qualquer pessoa... aprovadissimo . Recomendável a qualquer pessoa.
Jan Margarette V.
Jan Margarette V.
Philippines

I love this product and this is one of the best nivea products that I have used I tried this for once because I saw it was on sale and now I am using it daily I love this product so much I recommend this to those peole who needs skin firming
Natoya E.
Natoya E.
Mission, British Columbia

I tried this lotion in conjunction to working out. to have a smoothr appearance to my legs and honestly I didn't really see the difference but it left my skin feeling moisturized and supple. so I guess it still served some purpose.
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
OSHAWA , Ontario

Bueno no me aparecio el producto que yo uso , asi que le tuve que dar clik a uno de los enlaces que mas se parecia al producto que yo uso , pero bueno aca les dejo una foto del producto que o uso y realmente esdemasiado bueno :)
Narcy A.
Narcy A.

La usé hasta que se me acabó, ya que al tener piernas grandes tengo muchas celulitis y se redujeron un poco, esperaba un mejor resultado, pero supongo que para celulitis menos fuertes o en piernas más delgadas funciona mejor.
Aylin R.
Aylin R.

Used to use this years ago, thought I noticed a slight difference in the appearance of cellulite in my legs after a few months. Stopped using it for a while, recently picked up a tube again. Hoping its as good as I remember.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I like that this is a gel-cream combo. I can feel the tightness/firming of my skin after using this. I'm not so sure if it is removing the appearance of cellulite though. I've only used it a couple weeks. So far I like it.
Ainsley M.
Ainsley M.
Halifax

Worked well, seen results within 2 weeks. Once you stop using the product it takes about 2 weeks and your skin is back to the same as before, need to keep this product in your daily routine to see your results stay.
Sheralle S.
Sheralle S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Nivea is my go to skin moisturizer. My skin has constantly been dry in the past, but every since I started using Nivea my skin looks more moisturized. I first tried Nivea from a friend and ever since I swear by it.
Cherise S.
Cherise S.
Montreal, QC

Hasn't really been helping . I've seen no difference . The scent is appealing just doesn't work tho . Affordable and all but just not worth ! I wouldn't recommend buying this product waste of money and time .
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.