BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Ally W.
I love ALL Nivea products, but of all of their products this one is disappointing. I have noticed a slight difference in my skin, but close to no difference.
Shahreen S.
I came across this in the drugstore one day and decided I'd give it a try. I have really bad cellulite on my hips and outer thigh area. There's other brands that are so expensive I figured I try this for cheap to see if it even works or not! Not quite impressed as I don't notice a difference at all. I've been using it for Atleast 3 weeks twice a day. Just feels like watery gel on your skin that doesn't even do anything.
Sethe N.
montreal, QC
I used the product daily after bath for a month and did not see any difference in skin firming on my target areas of arms and legs. I have dry skin so it also was not moisturizing at all. It might work for those with regular to oily skin. I found another brand that offers both firming and moisturizing for my dry skin type; so ultimately I returned the Nivea Q10 Plus Firming.
Tina B.
Toronto, Ontario
Ihave been using this product for a month now and i can't say that I've seen great results. I use this product before i sleep at night, and i apply it to my stomach and my butt, hamstrings and quad area. I haven't seen significant changes but I'm going to finish the bottle and see the end result before deciding if its worth the re-purchase.
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau, Québec
I usually love the Nivea products but unfortunately, I haven't seen big results by using this cellulite gel Q10 plus. But each body may react to this product differently. If you wish to try it, I bought it at a very affordable price (around 10$) at Walmart. That way, you feel less guilty if it does't work for you...
Maru B.
In fact my mom uses this product and she uses every morning, she always say that is the best product that she uses nowadays, is gentle and is it easy to spread, she bought at Bia cosmetics and there you finad a lot of good quality products, she recommends also to me because it's a good cream
Yarubith E.
For my this is one of the best product to fight against cellulite. When I go abroad I always buy one or two because it really makes a difference in my skin, especially in my legs and hips. Unfortunatly in my country dont sell this brand anymore... 100% recommended.
Lula L.
I love this cream, I have used two bottles of this cream because it's the best. It smooths tour skin and hydrates it. It's long lasting, I used it once a day and the effects lasts all day. And it's true I feel like my skin is a little more firm, mostly in my arms.
Anke D.
I don't know what to think about it. I don't really see any difference. It's gentile to put on the skin but it takes very long to go in the skin. I think thats why I don't see a difference. I can't wait super long for the product to dry so I put mij clothes on
Tina B.
Toronto, Ontario
Its an okay product. I haven't seen any significant changes after one container. but ill try one more package to see if the results progress. i regularly use it after the shower and right before i sleep. it is a gel so it blends in very easily and quickly.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.