BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Shahreen S.
Shahreen S.
I came across this in the drugstore one day and decided I'd give it a try. I have really bad cellulite on my hips and outer thigh area. There's other brands that are so expensive I figured I try this for cheap to see if it even works or not! Not quite impressed as I don't notice a difference at all. I've been using it for Atleast 3 weeks twice a day. Just feels like watery gel on your skin that doesn't even do anything.
Sethe N.
Sethe N.
MONTRÉAL, QC
I used the product daily after bath for a month and did not see any difference in skin firming on my target areas of arms and legs. I have dry skin so it also was not moisturizing at all. It might work for those with regular to oily skin. I found another brand that offers both firming and moisturizing for my dry skin type; so ultimately I returned the Nivea Q10 Plus Firming.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Toronto, Ontario
Ihave been using this product for a month now and i can't say that I've seen great results. I use this product before i sleep at night, and i apply it to my stomach and my butt, hamstrings and quad area. I haven't seen significant changes but I'm going to finish the bottle and see the end result before deciding if its worth the re-purchase.
Andreyna B.
Andreyna B.
This cream is the best , leave your skin firm and toned at a Time ! Their results are seen soon after use , it is really excellent! At the same time leaves the skin soft and with a beautiful appearance .. you can get it at any place that sells producer of beauty! You can try this and other products Nivea, they are the best!
Stéphanie S.
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau, Québec
I usually love the Nivea products but unfortunately, I haven't seen big results by using this cellulite gel Q10 plus. But each body may react to this product differently. If you wish to try it, I bought it at a very affordable price (around 10$) at Walmart. That way, you feel less guilty if it does't work for you...
Norkis A.
Norkis A.
New York
No me funciona, he utilizado muchas marcas porque tengo celulitis en mis piernas y esta ha sido la última. Pero a mi no me funciona, incluso he dejado de tomar bebidas gaseosas y hago ejercicios frecuentemente y llevo dos meses utilizando y nada. Pero si es muy buena humectando la piel la deja brillosa y suave.
Maru B.
Maru B.
In fact my mom uses this product and she uses every morning, she always say that is the best product that she uses nowadays, is gentle and is it easy to spread, she bought at Bia cosmetics and there you finad a lot of good quality products, she recommends also to me because it's a good cream
Carolina T.
Carolina T.
Manizales

I find it amazing to know that there is a gel that promises to eliminate cellulite and not just promises but it also meets I was using this product a couple of months and watch some really good results and saw an improvement in my skin this really works, but time a small change is observed
Natalia P.
Natalia P.

All women have wanted to eliminate cellulite bothers our skin . This product works nivea . Although it should be used for a long time I have seen results in my legs. I always buy this product at the supermarket. I like the feeling of freshness that give the lotion when I use on my skin.
Yarubith E.
Yarubith E.
For my this is one of the best product to fight against cellulite. When I go abroad I always buy one or two because it really makes a difference in my skin, especially in my legs and hips. Unfortunatly in my country dont sell this brand anymore... 100% recommended.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.