Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (20)
Monell R.
Monell R.

I use this product everyday. Its lovely, it make your skin smooth while toning those not so pretty areas.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Hope Mills, NC

Made a difference in the feel of my skin. With more time and usgae I think I would see even more toning.
Brittany  W.
Brittany W.
Toledo, OH

Leaves my skin soft and firm. No breakouts or irritation at all. Not oily. Great product. Recommend 100%
Yomari R.
Yomari R.
Perris, CA

Currently using this product and I'm noticing some change. So far I'm pleased with the results. Buy now!
Irina P.
Irina P.
Foley, AL

I really like it , because it doesn't iritate my skin, it's good FOR dry skin and feels good with this on
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Ridgewood, NY

I use this lotion underneath my waist trainer and it definitely helps with tightening my skin over time
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Los Angeles, CA

Really firms your skin to the max. It really surprises me the first day I used it. Definetly recommend.
Angharad H.
Angharad H.

Used it for a month, still fat not great sorry guys didn't do me justice wouldn't recommend to a friend
Alice s.
Alice s.
Charlotte, NC

I like it.... has an amazing quality like all Nivea products, and actually delivery what it promises...
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Hudson, Ma

I used this on my legs and did not really notice a difference. I think it might be too good to be true.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.