Add a Photo

Andreyna B.
Andreyna B.
April 4, 2016, 4:01 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
This cream is the best , leave your skin firm and toned at a Time ! Their results are seen soon after use , it is really excellent! At the same time leaves the skin soft and with a beautiful appearance .. you can get it at any place that sells producer of beauty! You can try this and other products Nivea, they are the best!
Mollie j.
Mollie j.
Mijas costa, Malaga
Jan. 28, 2016, 11:22 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
This cream is quite strange, I believe it works different depending on the person but when I apply it leaves a tingling sensation but you feel like it's working, for me it seems to moisturize very well but I can't see any difference in any cellulite I have but it's still a good moisturizer and does firm the skin slightly
Stéphanie S.
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau, Québec
I usually love the Nivea products but unfortunately, I haven't seen big results by using this cellulite gel Q10 plus. But each body may react to this product differently. If you wish to try it, I bought it at a very affordable price (around 10$) at Walmart. That way, you feel less guilty if it does't work for you...
Norkis A.
Norkis A.
New York
April 24, 2016, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
No me funciona, he utilizado muchas marcas porque tengo celulitis en mis piernas y esta ha sido la última. Pero a mi no me funciona, incluso he dejado de tomar bebidas gaseosas y hago ejercicios frecuentemente y llevo dos meses utilizando y nada. Pero si es muy buena humectando la piel la deja brillosa y suave.
Maru B.
Maru B.
June 3, 2016, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
In fact my mom uses this product and she uses every morning, she always say that is the best product that she uses nowadays, is gentle and is it easy to spread, she bought at Bia cosmetics and there you finad a lot of good quality products, she recommends also to me because it's a good cream
Carolina T.
Carolina T.
Manizales

I find it amazing to know that there is a gel that promises to eliminate cellulite and not just promises but it also meets I was using this product a couple of months and watch some really good results and saw an improvement in my skin this really works, but time a small change is observed
Natalia P.
Natalia P.
April 20, 2016, 8:56 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz

All women have wanted to eliminate cellulite bothers our skin . This product works nivea . Although it should be used for a long time I have seen results in my legs. I always buy this product at the supermarket. I like the feeling of freshness that give the lotion when I use on my skin.
Leanne W.
Leanne W.
Jan. 23, 2016, 5:12 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I like this moisturizer but it's not the best it leaves my skin greasy and if I accidentally over do it if My face is felling abit dry it flakes of it lumps which isn't pleasant. The toning I don't see I think it's abit false advertising as there's no toning happening at all.
Yarubith E.
Yarubith E.
For my this is one of the best product to fight against cellulite. When I go abroad I always buy one or two because it really makes a difference in my skin, especially in my legs and hips. Unfortunatly in my country dont sell this brand anymore... 100% recommended.
Lula L.
Lula L.
I love this cream, I have used two bottles of this cream because it's the best. It smooths tour skin and hydrates it. It's long lasting, I used it once a day and the effects lasts all day. And it's true I feel like my skin is a little more firm, mostly in my arms.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.