BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Michelle O.
Doral, FL
This cream is very very good, I like to use it everyday to help me keep my skin firm!
I love how it smells, it is such a great option!
Elysse H.
San Jose, CA
Ehh...nice smell and cooling comfort, but I never noticed a difference in my cellulite after using for a couple months.
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN
Its a bottle that goes a long way. you don't need to use much to see small results. the smell is a bit strong, but I actually love the smell. It won't be so great for people who get headahes that trigger easy due to strong smell. But i saw decent results on my stomach which is great.
Daniela V.
This cream it's really good! Leaves my skin so soft and firm ! I recommended 100% for daily beauty routine after bath and before sleep !
Natalie D.
Compton, CA
Love this Nivea Skin firminggel cream i feel my skin tighter besides that it does not have an ugly smell like other toning gels
Brianna c.
Lexington, SC
This product works great. I've inly used it for a short period of time and I can already see a difference. I'm excited to keep using it and see where things go
Rachel K.
Sullivan, MO
I love this product! I have only been using it for 3 days and I can already see a difference. It smells like aloe vera to me but doesn't leave you feeling sticky afterwards. For the price I think this is a great product. I would definitely buy it again. :)
Amna A.
New Castle, DE
Does what it says. My cellulite has been less visible eever since i started using it.
I workout daily and this product has definitely helped with those stubborn bumps on the front and back of my legs.
Nicole D.
Timonium, MD
I really love this! It works well on my thighs (EEK!) I thought it smelled great and didn't leave a "stickiness" that some comparable ones do. I thought it was a little pricey. Around ten bucks, but it did the job. And I used it religiously until I was shaking the tube to get every little bit out. Recommend it to get beach ready :)
Madel R.
This product has a good smell and works pretty well for the price. It isn't the high end stuff but it definitely tightens your skin, with daily use of course. Be sure to put it on after you shower and make it a daily use, you will start to see the difference. I suggest before and after pics of the area you are wanting to firm up. With exercise included with it I think it is 10 times more effective.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.