Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (20)
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

I bout this at a great price. It is hydrating and firming. I used this on my arms and legs, thighs and bum.
Nova Joy H.
Nova Joy H.
FREWSBURG, NY

Great product works great and the smell is also great, not sticky and I feel great each time i applied it.
Lesha H.
Lesha H.
Whitesboro, NY

This product is alright. It takes a while to run into the skin, and still feels somewhat greasy afterwards
ana l.
ana l.

Logra permitir que la piel se afirme pero los resultados yo lo he notado mas o menos por un mes y algo mas
Anai B.
Anai B.

I start using this when i had my baby and it is really good , it help my flashiness be more firm i love it
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Mount olive , Al

This stuff truly works!!! Highly recommended! I have noticed a complete difference and so smooth to apply
Maria J.
Maria J.
Rua 3A Conj. Joao Sampaio I 63 Maceió

O melhor creme que já usei pra celulite. ..
E eu percebi também que ele da umas diminuídas nas estrias...
Tata B.
Tata B.
Conyers, GA

I highly recommend it. Leave your skin feeling amazing and it actually works it you use it as recommended
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

Liked this product. Impressed with how well it worked. Saw improvement quickly. Fragrance not bad either.
Rosie S.
Rosie S.
Nashville, TN

Great for skin firming, and keeping my legs moist all day. The smell could be better but I appreciate it.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.