BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

somer c.
somer c.
Vancouver, WA
I used this religiously until the bottle ran out, but didn't notice much difference. Plus its really sticky and doesn't smell the best. Perhaps in combination with dry brushing, massage, and a ton of squats it will work...
Tara H.
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
Hate to be a "Debbie downer" but, I didn't find that this product worked at all. Usd the whole bottle and didn't see any results.
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
This cream it's really good! Leaves my skin so soft and firm ! I recommended 100% for daily beauty routine after bath and before sleep !
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
This stuff works great, and it only took me about two weeks of use before I started seeing results. It's very affordable for the great work it does. I'm a huge fan of Nivea products. It also does not irritate my sensitive skin.
Casey J.
Casey J.
Louisville, KY
i used this produc t for quite a while and couldn't see any results, but it smells nice
Elysse H.
Elysse H.
San Jose, CA
Ehh...nice smell and cooling comfort, but I never noticed a difference in my cellulite after using for a couple months.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN
Its a bottle that goes a long way. you don't need to use much to see small results. the smell is a bit strong, but I actually love the smell. It won't be so great for people who get headahes that trigger easy due to strong smell. But i saw decent results on my stomach which is great.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
This cream works considerably. I recommend it to anyone with mild cellulite on their body. I have a tiny bit on my inner thighs and this took it away completely. You have to keep up with it and use it every day or it will not work and you have to stay consitant but it does work. It makes your skin feel so silky and smells great too! Not a bad price 10-12 dollars a bottle. Bottle lasts me a full month just use sparingly but not too sparingly and only use it where u need it.
Astrid C.
Astrid C.
I've been using this product for about a month, and it is a good cream and keeps my skin moist and smooth. It has a scent, but you can't really detect it because it is not really strong. As for the firming and toning afirmations... Well, I haven't notice much of a change, I am pretty young so I guess it's normal not to notice it because my skin is still firm and toned somehow, lol. But in the end it helps keeping your skin nice and soft.
Shahreen S.
Shahreen S.
I came across this in the drugstore one day and decided I'd give it a try. I have really bad cellulite on my hips and outer thigh area. There's other brands that are so expensive I figured I try this for cheap to see if it even works or not! Not quite impressed as I don't notice a difference at all. I've been using it for Atleast 3 weeks twice a day. Just feels like watery gel on your skin that doesn't even do anything.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.