Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (15)
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.

I didn't notice much of a difference honestly on my body. It is a nice non oily cream that moisturizes well.
Hollie S.
Hollie S.

My skin feels tight and ready for makeup. love how my skins dryness has improved since I started using nuvea
Luana M.
Luana M.

Gostaria de saber sobre o produto, se funciona de verdade e o modo de usar, quantas vezes ao dia posso usar?
Michelle R.
Michelle R.

Es genial tal como lo dise reafirma la piel , la tonifica la deja sumamente suave y manejable la recomiendo.
Bailee P.
Bailee P.
Newalla, OK

I used this product for a month and a half. I saw absolutely no result or change. And it smells kinda weird.
Heather M.
Heather M.

This cream is not too oily, it feels great on your skin. It does a very good job of tightening up your skin.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

I bout this at a great price. It is hydrating and firming. I used this on my arms and legs, thighs and bum.
Reyna B.
Reyna B.

I used around 3 bottles of this lotion and actually I really love it, it firms the skin n it feels so soft.
Laura K.
Laura K.

I've used this for 3 months on my backside and thighs and have been no difference so didn't purchase again.
Madison W.
Madison W.

This produst does wonders to the skin, it feels very nice on the skin and it doesn't make your face feel dry
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.