Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
doral

Es genial tal como lo dise reafirma la piel , la tonifica la deja sumamente suave y manejable la recomiendo.
Bailee P.
Bailee P.
Newalla, OK

I used this product for a month and a half. I saw absolutely no result or change. And it smells kinda weird.
Hollie S.
Hollie S.

My skin feels tight and ready for makeup. love how my skins dryness has improved since I started using nuvea
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

I bout this at a great price. It is hydrating and firming. I used this on my arms and legs, thighs and bum.
Reyna B.
Reyna B.

I used around 3 bottles of this lotion and actually I really love it, it firms the skin n it feels so soft.
Laura K.
Laura K.

I've used this for 3 months on my backside and thighs and have been no difference so didn't purchase again.
Madison W.
Madison W.

This produst does wonders to the skin, it feels very nice on the skin and it doesn't make your face feel dry
Nova Joy H.
Nova Joy H.
FREWSBURG, NY

Great product works great and the smell is also great, not sticky and I feel great each time i applied it.
Lesha H.
Lesha H.
Whitesboro, NY

This product is alright. It takes a while to run into the skin, and still feels somewhat greasy afterwards
Anai B.
Anai B.

I start using this when i had my baby and it is really good , it help my flashiness be more firm i love it
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.