Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Casey J.
Casey J.
Louisville, KY
Sept. 10, 2013, 12:03 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
i used this produc t for quite a while and couldn't see any results, but it smells nice
Lana a.
Lana a.
April 23, 2015, 1:15 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I have used it to the last drop and was pretty happy with the results. I had visiable stretch marks on my legs and with the use of this gel they quickly vanished. then I stopped using it, thinking it is all gone now and will never bother me again. Oh how wrong I was! The moment I stopped using this gel, they magically returned till the last centimeter!!!! And that what really annoyed me since I didn't plan to use it for the rest of my life to get rid of the marks. Now I'm using a different product.
bryan v.
bryan v.
guayaquil
March 26, 2016, 12:25 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Funciona muy bien en la grupa y los muslos en la que la celulitis problemático . Eso sí , tienes que estar activos y comer sano, el uso de este y sentarse alrededor de la comida basura no va a hacer nada . Pero combinado con buena comida y suficiente actividad física que realmente hace la diferencia. Por sí solo hizo que la piel más firme y más brillante , fórmula en gel tarda un poco para secar y puede ser pegajoso si se utiliza demasiado. No tan bueno como colágeno reafirmante loción marca de vaselina , pero es muy muy bueno Lo recomiendo encarecidamente
Mary R.
Mary R.
Madoc
March 8, 2016, 2:41 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Works great on the rump and thighs on that troublesome cellulite. Mind you, you HAVE to be active and eat healthy, using this and sitting around eating crap isn't going to do anything. But combined with good food and enough physical activity it really does make a difference. On its own it did make the skin firmer and brighter, gel formula takes a bit to dry and can be sticky if you use too much. Not as good as Vaseline brand collagen firming lotion but it is very very good I recommend it highly.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
April 28, 2016, 11:53 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
This cream works considerably. I recommend it to anyone with mild cellulite on their body. I have a tiny bit on my inner thighs and this took it away completely. You have to keep up with it and use it every day or it will not work and you have to stay consitant but it does work. It makes your skin feel so silky and smells great too! Not a bad price 10-12 dollars a bottle. Bottle lasts me a full month just use sparingly but not too sparingly and only use it where u need it.
Astrid C.
Astrid C.
April 22, 2016, 12:19 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I've been using this product for about a month, and it is a good cream and keeps my skin moist and smooth. It has a scent, but you can't really detect it because it is not really strong. As for the firming and toning afirmations... Well, I haven't notice much of a change, I am pretty young so I guess it's normal not to notice it because my skin is still firm and toned somehow, lol. But in the end it helps keeping your skin nice and soft.
Shahreen S.
Shahreen S.
July 19, 2016, 11:01 p.m.
Review for: Nivea Cellulite Gel
I came across this in the drugstore one day and decided I'd give it a try. I have really bad cellulite on my hips and outer thigh area. There's other brands that are so expensive I figured I try this for cheap to see if it even works or not! Not quite impressed as I don't notice a difference at all. I've been using it for Atleast 3 weeks twice a day. Just feels like watery gel on your skin that doesn't even do anything.
Sethe N.
Sethe N.
Montreal , QC
I used the product daily after bath for a month and did not see any difference in skin firming on my target areas of arms and legs. I have dry skin so it also was not moisturizing at all. It might work for those with regular to oily skin. I found another brand that offers both firming and moisturizing for my dry skin type; so ultimately I returned the Nivea Q10 Plus Firming.
Lauren-Fay B.
Lauren-Fay B.
Jan. 7, 2016, 8:44 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I have used this to get my body better-looking for the summer and get rid of my cellulite, but it didn't work for me!
me skin was extremely soft and i think nivea has the perfect neutral scent so it doesn't confuse when after your daily routine you add some perfume or bodymist. but i didn't really see any difference when it comes to the cellulite
Tina B.
Tina B.
Toronto, Ontario
July 11, 2016, 7:51 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Ihave been using this product for a month now and i can't say that I've seen great results. I use this product before i sleep at night, and i apply it to my stomach and my butt, hamstrings and quad area. I haven't seen significant changes but I'm going to finish the bottle and see the end result before deciding if its worth the re-purchase.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.