BY NIVEA #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Marissa D.
Hudson, MA
I used this on my legs and did not really notice a difference. I think it might be too good to be true.
Jaqueline R.
Dundalk, MD
Muy buena mi mamá la usa y poco a poco la celulitis se le va quitando yo la recommendaria a todas las mujeres ya que nosotras sufrimos mucho de eso
Caroline  W.
Charlestown, MA
Saw a very slight improvement though not enough to warrant continual usage of the product.
Marta D.
When used religiously and in combo with the other gel this actually produces results! Once you stop using though the cellulite does come back :( smells awesome!
JoAnn K.
Roanoke, VA
I don't have a lot of cellulite (5'5, 116 lbs), but I wanted a firmer look for the beach. This gel works, but I would recommend for short term use - you have to keep using it to get results.
Victoria M.
I use this product on those pesky stretch marks and cellulite I have on my rear end and thighs. I have noticed a subtle change but nothing too drastic.
Lisa H.
Manassas, VA
Wish I could get my hands on some more of this to prepare for the upcoming bikini season.i used up the last of the old one
sarah w.
Arlington, WA
Works well, smells good, not too greasy, which i totally hate about most moisturizers because i have sweaty hands
Pennie F.
Commerce City, CO
I found this on one of my many Target adventures. I like that it doesn't have a strong scent and it dries quickly.
Cheyenne C.
This is a great product for a great price. It feels nice on the skin and after using it daily, I have seen a difference in my skin.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.