BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Brianna c.
Brianna c.
Lexington, SC
This product works great. I've inly used it for a short period of time and I can already see a difference. I'm excited to keep using it and see where things go
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Timonium, MD
I really love this! It works well on my thighs (EEK!) I thought it smelled great and didn't leave a "stickiness" that some comparable ones do. I thought it was a little pricey. Around ten bucks, but it did the job. And I used it religiously until I was shaking the tube to get every little bit out. Recommend it to get beach ready :)
Sanam B.
Sanam B.
E Brunswick, NJ
Recently I have started using this product as I have read good reviews about it. It's been about a week now and although minor, I am STARTING to see a little difference in my cellulite. I'm hoping for more progress with continued use!
somer c.
somer c.
Vancouver, WA
I used this religiously until the bottle ran out, but didn't notice much difference. Plus its really sticky and doesn't smell the best. Perhaps in combination with dry brushing, massage, and a ton of squats it will work...
Tara H.
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
Hate to be a "Debbie downer" but, I didn't find that this product worked at all. Usd the whole bottle and didn't see any results.
Daveaux R.
Daveaux R.
Monroe, MI
I am a firm believer in all of Nivea's goodbye cellulite products! This one you really can't beat the price! I noticed results within 2 weeks, and the results just keep getting better! I highly recommend!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
This stuff works great, and it only took me about two weeks of use before I started seeing results. It's very affordable for the great work it does. I'm a huge fan of Nivea products. It also does not irritate my sensitive skin.
Casey J.
Casey J.
Louisville, KY
i used this produc t for quite a while and couldn't see any results, but it smells nice
Elysse H.
Elysse H.
San Jose, CA
Ehh...nice smell and cooling comfort, but I never noticed a difference in my cellulite after using for a couple months.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN
Its a bottle that goes a long way. you don't need to use much to see small results. the smell is a bit strong, but I actually love the smell. It won't be so great for people who get headahes that trigger easy due to strong smell. But i saw decent results on my stomach which is great.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.