Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10 uploaded by Alejandra M.Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10 uploaded by Neyllen P.Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10 uploaded by Neyllen P.See all 23 photos

BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (23)
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Sullivan, MO
I love this product! I have only been using it for 3 days and I can already see a difference. It smells like aloe vera to me but doesn't leave you feeling sticky afterwards. For the price I think this is a great product. I would definitely buy it again. :)
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Timonium, MD
I really love this! It works well on my thighs (EEK!) I thought it smelled great and didn't leave a "stickiness" that some comparable ones do. I thought it was a little pricey. Around ten bucks, but it did the job. And I used it religiously until I was shaking the tube to get every little bit out. Recommend it to get beach ready :)
Lana a.
Lana a.
I have used it to the last drop and was pretty happy with the results. I had visiable stretch marks on my legs and with the use of this gel they quickly vanished. then I stopped using it, thinking it is all gone now and will never bother me again. Oh how wrong I was! The moment I stopped using this gel, they magically returned till the last centimeter!!!! And that what really annoyed me since I didn't plan to use it for the rest of my life to get rid of the marks. Now I'm using a different product.
Casey J.
Casey J.
Louisville, KY
i used this produc t for quite a while and couldn't see any results, but it smells nice
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
This stuff works great, and it only took me about two weeks of use before I started seeing results. It's very affordable for the great work it does. I'm a huge fan of Nivea products. It also does not irritate my sensitive skin.
Daveaux R.
Daveaux R.
Monroe, MI
I am a firm believer in all of Nivea's goodbye cellulite products! This one you really can't beat the price! I noticed results within 2 weeks, and the results just keep getting better! I highly recommend!
Tara H.
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
Hate to be a "Debbie downer" but, I didn't find that this product worked at all. Usd the whole bottle and didn't see any results.
Sanam B.
Sanam B.
E Brunswick, NJ
Recently I have started using this product as I have read good reviews about it. It's been about a week now and although minor, I am STARTING to see a little difference in my cellulite. I'm hoping for more progress with continued use!
bryan v.
bryan v.
guayaquil
Funciona muy bien en la grupa y los muslos en la que la celulitis problemático . Eso sí , tienes que estar activos y comer sano, el uso de este y sentarse alrededor de la comida basura no va a hacer nada . Pero combinado con buena comida y suficiente actividad física que realmente hace la diferencia. Por sí solo hizo que la piel más firme y más brillante , fórmula en gel tarda un poco para secar y puede ser pegajoso si se utiliza demasiado. No tan bueno como colágeno reafirmante loción marca de vaselina , pero es muy muy bueno Lo recomiendo encarecidamente
Mary R.
Mary R.
Madoc
Works great on the rump and thighs on that troublesome cellulite. Mind you, you HAVE to be active and eat healthy, using this and sitting around eating crap isn't going to do anything. But combined with good food and enough physical activity it really does make a difference. On its own it did make the skin firmer and brighter, gel formula takes a bit to dry and can be sticky if you use too much. Not as good as Vaseline brand collagen firming lotion but it is very very good I recommend it highly.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
DORAL, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.