Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (15)
Zoe B.
Zoe B.

Absorbs into the skin very quickly so non greasy. Leaves the skin looking visibly firmer and feeling very soft
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.

Has a great smell. Absorbs super quickly and you can feel it work immediately as your skin starts to tighten.
Brenda O.
Brenda O.

Me encanta para la celulitis es súper bueno aunq viene muy poquito pero es un gel q te deja hidratada la piel
Thais C.
Thais C.
Frisco, TX

Absolutely love this product! In just a few days I could feel the difference, my skin was firm and beautiful!
veronica j.
veronica j.

It doesn't really firm your skin but the skin look better, smooth, moist, is light and the fragrance is nice.
Arianna L.
Arianna L.
Milpitas, CA

Used this for about a week and I swear my skin looked tighter and the cellulite on my legs started to go away
Abigail C.
Abigail C.

I like to use this on my stomach to see if anything changes but up until now I haven't seen much of a change.
Caroline F.
Caroline F.
Needham, MA

Have removed lightly some of my cellulite after 2 months. it is easy to apply and drys fast. It is a good one
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO

I never really noticed a huge difference after using this. It smells okay but is nothing to write home about.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.

I didn't notice much of a difference honestly on my body. It is a nice non oily cream that moisturizes well.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.