Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (20)
Shahreen S.
Shahreen S.

I came across this in the drugstore one day and decided I'd give it a try. I have really bad cellulite on my hips and outer thigh area. There's other brands that are so expensive I figured I try this for cheap to see if it even works or not! Not quite impressed as I don't notice a difference at all. I've been using it for Atleast 3 weeks twice a day. Just feels like watery gel on your skin that doesn't even do anything.
Sethe N.
Sethe N.
Montreal, Quebec

I used the product daily after bath for a month and did not see any difference in skin firming on my target areas of arms and legs. I have dry skin so it also was not moisturizing at all. It might work for those with regular to oily skin. I found another brand that offers both firming and moisturizing for my dry skin type; so ultimately I returned the Nivea Q10 Plus Firming.
Rayna R.
Rayna R.
Vanderhoof, British Columbia

I found this to be one of the best firming gels I've tried! After having my daughter i had a lot of loose leg skin and now its practically gone! It also helped softer my stretch marks too! I'm just so impressed by it ❤ the only issue i had was waiting for it to dry/absorb but thats because I'm impatient and can't wait for a minute or two haha 🙈
Lauren-Fay B.
Lauren-Fay B.

I have used this to get my body better-looking for the summer and get rid of my cellulite, but it didn't work for me!
me skin was extremely soft and i think nivea has the perfect neutral scent so it doesn't confuse when after your daily routine you add some perfume or bodymist. but i didn't really see any difference when it comes to the cellulite
Tina B.
Tina B.
Toronto, Ontario

Ihave been using this product for a month now and i can't say that I've seen great results. I use this product before i sleep at night, and i apply it to my stomach and my butt, hamstrings and quad area. I haven't seen significant changes but I'm going to finish the bottle and see the end result before deciding if its worth the re-purchase.
Andreyna B.
Andreyna B.

This cream is the best , leave your skin firm and toned at a Time ! Their results are seen soon after use , it is really excellent! At the same time leaves the skin soft and with a beautiful appearance .. you can get it at any place that sells producer of beauty! You can try this and other products Nivea, they are the best!
Mollie j.
Mollie j.
Mijas costa, Malaga

This cream is quite strange, I believe it works different depending on the person but when I apply it leaves a tingling sensation but you feel like it's working, for me it seems to moisturize very well but I can't see any difference in any cellulite I have but it's still a good moisturizer and does firm the skin slightly
Stéphanie S.
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau, Québec

I usually love the Nivea products but unfortunately, I haven't seen big results by using this cellulite gel Q10 plus. But each body may react to this product differently. If you wish to try it, I bought it at a very affordable price (around 10$) at Walmart. That way, you feel less guilty if it does't work for you...
Norkis A.
Norkis A.
New York

No me funciona, he utilizado muchas marcas porque tengo celulitis en mis piernas y esta ha sido la última. Pero a mi no me funciona, incluso he dejado de tomar bebidas gaseosas y hago ejercicios frecuentemente y llevo dos meses utilizando y nada. Pero si es muy buena humectando la piel la deja brillosa y suave.
Maru B.
Maru B.

In fact my mom uses this product and she uses every morning, she always say that is the best product that she uses nowadays, is gentle and is it easy to spread, she bought at Bia cosmetics and there you finad a lot of good quality products, she recommends also to me because it's a good cream
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.