Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Brianna c.
Brianna c.
Lexington, SC

This product works great. I've inly used it for a short period of time and I can already see a difference. I'm excited to keep using it and see where things go
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Sullivan, MO

I love this product! I have only been using it for 3 days and I can already see a difference. It smells like aloe vera to me but doesn't leave you feeling sticky afterwards. For the price I think this is a great product. I would definitely buy it again. :)
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Baltimore , MD

I really love this! It works well on my thighs (EEK!) I thought it smelled great and didn't leave a "stickiness" that some comparable ones do. I thought it was a little pricey. Around ten bucks, but it did the job. And I used it religiously until I was shaking the tube to get every little bit out. Recommend it to get beach ready :)
Lana a.
Lana a.

I have used it to the last drop and was pretty happy with the results. I had visiable stretch marks on my legs and with the use of this gel they quickly vanished. then I stopped using it, thinking it is all gone now and will never bother me again. Oh how wrong I was! The moment I stopped using this gel, they magically returned till the last centimeter!!!! And that what really annoyed me since I didn't plan to use it for the rest of my life to get rid of the marks. Now I'm using a different product.
Casey J.
Casey J.
Louisville, KY

i used this produc t for quite a while and couldn't see any results, but it smells nice
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

This stuff works great, and it only took me about two weeks of use before I started seeing results. It's very affordable for the great work it does. I'm a huge fan of Nivea products. It also does not irritate my sensitive skin.
Daveaux R.
Daveaux R.
Monroe, MI

I am a firm believer in all of Nivea's goodbye cellulite products! This one you really can't beat the price! I noticed results within 2 weeks, and the results just keep getting better! I highly recommend!
Sanam B.
Sanam B.
E Brunswick, NJ

Recently I have started using this product as I have read good reviews about it. It's been about a week now and although minor, I am STARTING to see a little difference in my cellulite. I'm hoping for more progress with continued use!
somer c.
somer c.
Vancouver, WA

I used this religiously until the bottle ran out, but didn't notice much difference. Plus its really sticky and doesn't smell the best. Perhaps in combination with dry brushing, massage, and a ton of squats it will work...
venezuela- zulia

Emas

Descubrir

InstagramInfluensterKatianny V. DashboardKatianny V.
Influenster
Campañas
Insignias
Liza

Mis Snaps
Seleccionar un producto que usted ha utilizado antes y comparte tu opinión con otros Influensters!
Nivea for Men Gel Hidratante Sensible VER DETALLES
NIVEA Skin Toning Gel Reafirmante y Crema VER DETALLES
Nivea for Men Q10 Energy Gel Hidratante 1,7 oz VER DETALLES
Nivea Sun Kissed Resplandor gradual Tanner & Body Lotion, justo en medio, 13,5 fl oz VER DETALLES
Nivea piel Reafirmante Hidratación Loción Corporal Q10 Plus, 2.5 oz fl VER DETALLES
Nivea piel Reafirmante Hidratación Loción Corporal con Q10 Plus, 16,9 fl oz VER DETALLES
Nivea piel Reafirmante Hidratación Loción Corporal con Q10 Plus, 13,5 fl oz VER DETALLES
Nivea Extended Humedad Loción Corporal, 1 fl oz VER DETALLES
Nivea piel Reafirmante Hidratación Loción Corporal con Q10 Plus, 6,8 fl oz VER DETALLES
Nivea Simplemente Soft Body Lotion VER DETALLES
Nivea Sun-Kissed Piernas Hermosas Gradual Tan Hidratante VER DETALLES
Nivea Reafirmante w / Q10 piel - 13.5 oz VER DETALLES
Nivea Extended Humedad Loción Corporal, 2.5 fl oz VER DETALLES
Nivea original Humedad Loción corporal, piel normal a seca, 16,9 fl oz VER DETALLES
Nivea for Men Loción Hidratación Máxima - 13.5 oz VER DETALLES
Nivea Soft Leche, piel seca, 250 ml - DESARROLLO DE MERCADOS DE MEXICO, SA DE CV VER DETALLES
Nivea Piel Celulitis Reafirmante Gel-Crema Q10 Plus - Q10 y L-Carnitina VER DETALLES
Nivea feliz Sensation Loción Corporal, 16,9 fl oz VER DETALLES
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.