BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Thays S.
Thays S.
Ypsilanti, MI
The texture is really good. I always use it and I can notice a difference in my skin.
Karina R.
Karina R.
Smells great and leaves my face smooth and hydrated! I t feels like a baby's and I love it!!!!
Evelin p.
Evelin p.
Ecxelente crema para manos deja la piel suave y sin humeda la recomiendo .
Doris  C.
Doris C.
Just started using this product and already see results. My skin feels smoothr and tighter.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Little Chute , WI
Smells so good and makes skin very soft! I wouldn't say its super firming, but I do like it.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Washington, NC
Mutly buena aunque honestamente no me la EH aplicado a diario se me olvida pero es muy buena
Lana a.
Lana a.
I have used it to the last drop and was pretty happy with the results. I had visiable stretch marks on my legs and with the use of this gel they quickly vanished. then I stopped using it, thinking it is all gone now and will never bother me again. Oh how wrong I was! The moment I stopped using this gel, they magically returned till the last centimeter!!!! And that what really annoyed me since I didn't plan to use it for the rest of my life to get rid of the marks. Now I'm using a different product.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Compton, CA
Love this Nivea Skin firminggel cream i feel my skin tighter besides that it does not have an ugly smell like other toning gels
Sanam B.
Sanam B.
E Brunswick, NJ
Recently I have started using this product as I have read good reviews about it. It's been about a week now and although minor, I am STARTING to see a little difference in my cellulite. I'm hoping for more progress with continued use!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Timonium, MD
I really love this! It works well on my thighs (EEK!) I thought it smelled great and didn't leave a "stickiness" that some comparable ones do. I thought it was a little pricey. Around ten bucks, but it did the job. And I used it religiously until I was shaking the tube to get every little bit out. Recommend it to get beach ready :)
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.