Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Linkwood, MD

This product really works wonderful doesn't leave your skin too greasy or anything love it and will buy it again
Holly B.
Holly B.

I just go this for christmas so i am still testing it out but it has a lovely smell to it and leaves a duey feel
corinne K.
corinne K.

Great cream , inexpensive option , easy to find in most stores . i like using it purchase it a few times a year
Gabija D.
Gabija D.

Results are great well seen in a few weeks helps a lot my aunty use to use it when she was pregnant works we'll
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

Really like this! Moisturises very well and doesn't leave an oily residue behind! However, it runs out quickly.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Coquitlam, BC

Goes on nice and thin does not make my face feel like it has a lot of product siting on the surface of my face.
Jannat F.
Jannat F.

Use this for my hand and my thighs so it is firmer. i think it is working and i am going to use it for longer.
cambren g.
cambren g.

I use this product everyday. It keeps your skin from getting dry for 24 hours. I love this lotion it's so soft
Maria m.
Maria m.

Was a bit sticky unfortunately and took a while to dry completely. Other than that it felt nice and nourishinG
Swathi r.
Swathi r.
San Jose, CA

Awesome and my favorite product makes it so moisturized and young and youthful and would refer it to every one
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.