Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN
Its a bottle that goes a long way. you don't need to use much to see small results. the smell is a bit strong, but I actually love the smell. It won't be so great for people who get headahes that trigger easy due to strong smell. But i saw decent results on my stomach which is great.
Amna A.
Amna A.
New Castle, DE
July 7, 2015, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Does what it says. My cellulite has been less visible eever since i started using it.
I workout daily and this product has definitely helped with those stubborn bumps on the front and back of my legs.
Brianna c.
Brianna c.
Lexington, SC
June 28, 2015, 5:57 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
This product works great. I've inly used it for a short period of time and I can already see a difference. I'm excited to keep using it and see where things go
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Sullivan, MO
June 9, 2015, 9:53 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I love this product! I have only been using it for 3 days and I can already see a difference. It smells like aloe vera to me but doesn't leave you feeling sticky afterwards. For the price I think this is a great product. I would definitely buy it again. :)
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Baltimore , MD
June 2, 2015, 10:12 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I really love this! It works well on my thighs (EEK!) I thought it smelled great and didn't leave a "stickiness" that some comparable ones do. I thought it was a little pricey. Around ten bucks, but it did the job. And I used it religiously until I was shaking the tube to get every little bit out. Recommend it to get beach ready :)
Lana a.
Lana a.
April 23, 2015, 1:15 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I have used it to the last drop and was pretty happy with the results. I had visiable stretch marks on my legs and with the use of this gel they quickly vanished. then I stopped using it, thinking it is all gone now and will never bother me again. Oh how wrong I was! The moment I stopped using this gel, they magically returned till the last centimeter!!!! And that what really annoyed me since I didn't plan to use it for the rest of my life to get rid of the marks. Now I'm using a different product.
Casey J.
Casey J.
Louisville, KY
Sept. 10, 2013, 12:03 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
i used this produc t for quite a while and couldn't see any results, but it smells nice
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Sept. 3, 2013, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
This stuff works great, and it only took me about two weeks of use before I started seeing results. It's very affordable for the great work it does. I'm a huge fan of Nivea products. It also does not irritate my sensitive skin.
Daveaux R.
Daveaux R.
Monroe, MI
July 31, 2013, 1:26 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I am a firm believer in all of Nivea's goodbye cellulite products! This one you really can't beat the price! I noticed results within 2 weeks, and the results just keep getting better! I highly recommend!
Tara H.
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
May 5, 2014, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Hate to be a "Debbie downer" but, I didn't find that this product worked at all. Usd the whole bottle and didn't see any results.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.