Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (20)
cambren g.
cambren g.

I use this product everyday. It keeps your skin from getting dry for 24 hours. I love this lotion it's so soft
Jannat F.
Jannat F.

Use this for my hand and my thighs so it is firmer. i think it is working and i am going to use it for longer.
Zoe B.
Zoe B.

Absorbs into the skin very quickly so non greasy. Leaves the skin looking visibly firmer and feeling very soft
Swathi r.
Swathi r.
San Jose, CA

Awesome and my favorite product makes it so moisturized and young and youthful and would refer it to every one
Caroline F.
Caroline F.
Needham, MA

Have removed lightly some of my cellulite after 2 months. it is easy to apply and drys fast. It is a good one
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.

Has a great smell. Absorbs super quickly and you can feel it work immediately as your skin starts to tighten.
Brenda O.
Brenda O.

Me encanta para la celulitis es súper bueno aunq viene muy poquito pero es un gel q te deja hidratada la piel
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO

I never really noticed a huge difference after using this. It smells okay but is nothing to write home about.
veronica j.
veronica j.

It doesn't really firm your skin but the skin look better, smooth, moist, is light and the fragrance is nice.
Arianna L.
Arianna L.
Milpitas, CA

Used this for about a week and I swear my skin looked tighter and the cellulite on my legs started to go away
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.