Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Linkwood, MD

This product really works wonderful doesn't leave your skin too greasy or anything love it and will buy it again
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Sacramento , Ca

Loved this product have been using it for a long time. Seen so many good results. Will recommend to fellow mommy
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

Really like this! Moisturises very well and doesn't leave an oily residue behind! However, it runs out quickly.
corinne K.
corinne K.

Great cream , inexpensive option , easy to find in most stores . i like using it purchase it a few times a year
Gabija D.
Gabija D.

Results are great well seen in a few weeks helps a lot my aunty use to use it when she was pregnant works we'll
Sara R.
Sara R.
Coquitlam, BC

Goes on nice and thin does not make my face feel like it has a lot of product siting on the surface of my face.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.

I bought this to tighten up my stomach it was a great price so I figured I'd try. So far I have seen no change
Zoe B.
Zoe B.

Absorbs into the skin very quickly so non greasy. Leaves the skin looking visibly firmer and feeling very soft
Swathi r.
Swathi r.
San Jose, CA

Awesome and my favorite product makes it so moisturized and young and youthful and would refer it to every one
cambren g.
cambren g.

I use this product everyday. It keeps your skin from getting dry for 24 hours. I love this lotion it's so soft
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.