BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Brunna C.
Brunna C.
I love this product. I usually use during the summer, make my skin really nice and smooth
Heather M.
Heather M.
This cream is not too oily, it feels great on your skin. It does a very good job of tightening up your skin.
Yolanny M.
Yolanny M.
Love makes me super soft skin and helps with stains. I love him and I would buy a lifetime
Thays S.
Thays S.
Ypsilanti, MI
The texture is really good. I always use it and I can notice a difference in my skin.
Karina R.
Karina R.
Smells great and leaves my face smooth and hydrated! I t feels like a baby's and I love it!!!!
Evelin p.
Evelin p.
Ecxelente crema para manos deja la piel suave y sin humeda la recomiendo .
Doris  C.
Doris C.
Just started using this product and already see results. My skin feels smoothr and tighter.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Little Chute , WI
Smells so good and makes skin very soft! I wouldn't say its super firming, but I do like it.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Washington, NC
Mutly buena aunque honestamente no me la EH aplicado a diario se me olvida pero es muy buena
Ally W.
Ally W.
I love ALL Nivea products, but of all of their products this one is disappointing. I have noticed a slight difference in my skin, but close to no difference.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
DORAL, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.