Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Amna A.
Amna A.
New Castle, DE

Does what it says. My cellulite has been less visible eever since i started using it.
I workout daily and this product has definitely helped with those stubborn bumps on the front and back of my legs.
Brianna c.
Brianna c.
Lexington, SC

This product works great. I've inly used it for a short period of time and I can already see a difference. I'm excited to keep using it and see where things go
Elysse H.
Elysse H.
San Jose, CA

Ehh...nice smell and cooling comfort, but I never noticed a difference in my cellulite after using for a couple months.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Sullivan, MO

I love this product! I have only been using it for 3 days and I can already see a difference. It smells like aloe vera to me but doesn't leave you feeling sticky afterwards. For the price I think this is a great product. I would definitely buy it again. :)
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Baltimore , MD

I really love this! It works well on my thighs (EEK!) I thought it smelled great and didn't leave a "stickiness" that some comparable ones do. I thought it was a little pricey. Around ten bucks, but it did the job. And I used it religiously until I was shaking the tube to get every little bit out. Recommend it to get beach ready :)
Lana a.
Lana a.

I have used it to the last drop and was pretty happy with the results. I had visiable stretch marks on my legs and with the use of this gel they quickly vanished. then I stopped using it, thinking it is all gone now and will never bother me again. Oh how wrong I was! The moment I stopped using this gel, they magically returned till the last centimeter!!!! And that what really annoyed me since I didn't plan to use it for the rest of my life to get rid of the marks. Now I'm using a different product.
Madel R.
Madel R.

This product has a good smell and works pretty well for the price. It isn't the high end stuff but it definitely tightens your skin, with daily use of course. Be sure to put it on after you shower and make it a daily use, you will start to see the difference. I suggest before and after pics of the area you are wanting to firm up. With exercise included with it I think it is 10 times more effective.
Fabiola S.
Fabiola S.

Smells really good, i used for months and i dont really see a change, i still have celluite, i also drink to much water and do exercise but doesn't work :c!
Jay A.
Jay A.

I used this Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10 a while back. I actually bought on accident thinking it was the regular nivea in new packaging. I used it anyway mainly focusing on my legs/thighs and upper arms. It smell really good. I like how creamy it is and how easy it is to smooth over. I made sure to use it on damp skin right after the shower. My skin felt silky smooth. The fragrance itself wasn't a bother. I usually take night showers so its an issue when picking lotions/creams to use at night. I however didn't see much of a difference in firming my skin. After using the entire bottle I didn't bother to buy another one. I would buy on a pinch for moisturizing purposes but not for the firming effect.
Tamika V.
Tamika V.
Greenville, SC

I am a firm believer in Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10. During the summer this firming gel-cream is one my most prized and used essential. It actually works on the cellulite on my thighs and butt. It smooths the skin and adds firmness to spots that were dimpled. After a week you will notice a difference in the texture, tone and appearance of your skin. I would recommend Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10 to anyone looking to battle cellulite.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.