BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

zaneta r.
zaneta r.
Edinburg, TX
Very good cream, smells delicious and makes my skin feel super sof all day and all night long
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
El Paso, TX
This gel cream really worked but definitely will need more than one tube to get best results
Goral J.
Goral J.
Iselin, NJ
I love the smell of any Nivea products. although its little thick its great for winer times.
mayra r.
mayra r.
Para mí este producto no funciona ,o tal vez no fui constante , pero yo no vi ningún cambio
latisha n.
latisha n.
Tacoma, WA
Do not buy this this smells disgusting and when i put it in it gave me a burning sensation
Caroline  W.
Caroline W.
Charlestown, MA
Saw a very slight improvement though not enough to warrant continual usage of the product.
Lara B.
Lara B.
Tones my skin well! I do like this product but it is very drying, that's my only problem!
Brunna C.
Brunna C.
I love this product. I usually use during the summer, make my skin really nice and smooth
Heather M.
Heather M.
This cream is not too oily, it feels great on your skin. It does a very good job of tightening up your skin.
Yolanny M.
Yolanny M.
Love makes me super soft skin and helps with stains. I love him and I would buy a lifetime
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.