Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Brianna c.
Brianna c.
Lexington, SC

This product works great. I've inly used it for a short period of time and I can already see a difference. I'm excited to keep using it and see where things go
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Sullivan, MO

I love this product! I have only been using it for 3 days and I can already see a difference. It smells like aloe vera to me but doesn't leave you feeling sticky afterwards. For the price I think this is a great product. I would definitely buy it again. :)
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Baltimore , MD

I really love this! It works well on my thighs (EEK!) I thought it smelled great and didn't leave a "stickiness" that some comparable ones do. I thought it was a little pricey. Around ten bucks, but it did the job. And I used it religiously until I was shaking the tube to get every little bit out. Recommend it to get beach ready :)
Lana a.
Lana a.

I have used it to the last drop and was pretty happy with the results. I had visiable stretch marks on my legs and with the use of this gel they quickly vanished. then I stopped using it, thinking it is all gone now and will never bother me again. Oh how wrong I was! The moment I stopped using this gel, they magically returned till the last centimeter!!!! And that what really annoyed me since I didn't plan to use it for the rest of my life to get rid of the marks. Now I'm using a different product.
Casey J.
Casey J.
Louisville, KY

i used this produc t for quite a while and couldn't see any results, but it smells nice
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

This stuff works great, and it only took me about two weeks of use before I started seeing results. It's very affordable for the great work it does. I'm a huge fan of Nivea products. It also does not irritate my sensitive skin.
Daveaux R.
Daveaux R.
Monroe, MI

I am a firm believer in all of Nivea's goodbye cellulite products! This one you really can't beat the price! I noticed results within 2 weeks, and the results just keep getting better! I highly recommend!
Tara H.
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA

Hate to be a "Debbie downer" but, I didn't find that this product worked at all. Usd the whole bottle and didn't see any results.
Sanam B.
Sanam B.
E Brunswick, NJ

Recently I have started using this product as I have read good reviews about it. It's been about a week now and although minor, I am STARTING to see a little difference in my cellulite. I'm hoping for more progress with continued use!
Daniela V.
Daniela V.

This cream it's really good! Leaves my skin so soft and firm ! I recommended 100% for daily beauty routine after bath and before sleep !
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.