BY NIVEA #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Jasmine T.
Bowie, MD
Love the product. Smells great. Tightens my thighs and firms my arms. Would definitely recommend.
Dobrinia P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this after I was my face because it really does help tone moisturizer and firm very well
crystal w.
Saint Helen, MI
The skin firming lotion works good but seems to take a whole bottle to start noticing results.
zaneta r.
Edinburg, TX
Very good cream, smells delicious and makes my skin feel super sof all day and all night long
Jamie T.
El Paso, TX
This gel cream really worked but definitely will need more than one tube to get best results
Goral J.
Iselin, NJ
I love the smell of any Nivea products. although its little thick its great for winer times.
mayra r.
Para mí este producto no funciona ,o tal vez no fui constante , pero yo no vi ningún cambio
latisha n.
Tacoma, WA
Do not buy this this smells disgusting and when i put it in it gave me a burning sensation
Lara B.
Tones my skin well! I do like this product but it is very drying, that's my only problem!
Caroline  W.
Charlestown, MA
Saw a very slight improvement though not enough to warrant continual usage of the product.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.