Add a Photo

Evelin p.
Evelin p.
Dec. 25, 2015, 3:43 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Ecxelente crema para manos deja la piel suave y sin humeda la recomiendo .
Jay A.
Jay A.
I used this Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10 a while back. I actually bought on accident thinking it was the regular nivea in new packaging. I used it anyway mainly focusing on my legs/thighs and upper arms. It smell really good. I like how creamy it is and how easy it is to smooth over. I made sure to use it on damp skin right after the shower. My skin felt silky smooth. The fragrance itself wasn't a bother. I usually take night showers so its an issue when picking lotions/creams to use at night. I however didn't see much of a difference in firming my skin. After using the entire bottle I didn't bother to buy another one. I would buy on a pinch for moisturizing purposes but not for the firming effect.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Compton, CA
Love this Nivea Skin firminggel cream i feel my skin tighter besides that it does not have an ugly smell like other toning gels
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Medley, FL
This cream is very very good, I like to use it everyday to help me keep my skin firm!
I love how it smells, it is such a great option!
Ally W.
Ally W.
I love ALL Nivea products, but of all of their products this one is disappointing. I have noticed a slight difference in my skin, but close to no difference.
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
This cream it's really good! Leaves my skin so soft and firm ! I recommended 100% for daily beauty routine after bath and before sleep !
Tamika V.
Tamika V.
Greenville, SC
I am a firm believer in Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10. During the summer this firming gel-cream is one my most prized and used essential. It actually works on the cellulite on my thighs and butt. It smooths the skin and adds firmness to spots that were dimpled. After a week you will notice a difference in the texture, tone and appearance of your skin. I would recommend Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10 to anyone looking to battle cellulite.
Fabiola S.
Fabiola S.
Smells really good, i used for months and i dont really see a change, i still have celluite, i also drink to much water and do exercise but doesn't work :c!
Madel R.
Madel R.
This product has a good smell and works pretty well for the price. It isn't the high end stuff but it definitely tightens your skin, with daily use of course. Be sure to put it on after you shower and make it a daily use, you will start to see the difference. I suggest before and after pics of the area you are wanting to firm up. With exercise included with it I think it is 10 times more effective.
Elysse H.
Elysse H.
San Jose, CA
Ehh...nice smell and cooling comfort, but I never noticed a difference in my cellulite after using for a couple months.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.