BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Madison D.
Madison D.
Greenville, NC
Most creams would have an awful smell but this was great and definitely did have an impact on my skin.
sawsen A.
sawsen A.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like how it makes my skin feels so smooth its not that type that leaves it all greasy and i love that about this
Haylee P.
Haylee P.
Dunedin, FL
Jahbahnsbvdbbfbbdnsn s s and bananas s ababa banana. abandon. ababa an. and nana. abs bananas. snns
Dominoe M.
Dominoe M.
Saint Paul, Mn
This did not lessen or change the appearance of my cellulite and I didn't notice any firming either.
Kira H.
Kira H.
I love this stuff. I have been using it for 2 plus years and truly believe it has a positiveeffect
Serina L.
Serina L.
Fresno, CA
I used this cream and I truly free it did not work for me. For the price I was hoping to see something or some changes
Dobrinia P.
Dobrinia P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this after I was my face because it really does help tone moisturizer and firm very well
zaneta r.
zaneta r.
Edinburg, TX
Very good cream, smells delicious and makes my skin feel super sof all day and all night long
Brunna C.
Brunna C.
I love this product. I usually use during the summer, make my skin really nice and smooth
Yolanny M.
Yolanny M.
Love makes me super soft skin and helps with stains. I love him and I would buy a lifetime
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.