Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (20)
Evelin p.
Evelin p.

Ecxelente crema para manos deja la piel suave y sin humeda la recomiendo .
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
London, Ky

Good product that is worth the money. My mom introduced me to this product
Awa T.
Awa T.

Does what it's supposed to do. You gotta be consistent using it if you wanna see results. Also, don't expect miracles and be aware that the toning effects are only temporary.
Cass v.
Cass v.

Oh man. This smells so good and lasts alllll day keeping my skin so soft and nicely fresh feeling. People say it really works as a firming agent but I'm not so sure about that. I buy it just for how good it smells, though! I
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Tyler, TX

If you've ever used it works defining gel and liked it then you'll like this stuff. It's pretty much the same stuff and smells pretty good.
MJ D.
MJ D.
Middletown, NJ

Love this product, very cooling, absorbs quickly, no tacky film. You can also apply lotion right over this if needed, and there are no issues.
Madison D.
Madison D.
Greenville, NC

Most creams would have an awful smell but this was great and definitely did have an impact on my skin.
Yolanny M.
Yolanny M.

Love makes me super soft skin and helps with stains. I love him and I would buy a lifetime
Tara H.
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA

Hate to be a "Debbie downer" but, I didn't find that this product worked at all. Usd the whole bottle and didn't see any results.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Compton, CA

Love this Nivea Skin firminggel cream i feel my skin tighter besides that it does not have an ugly smell like other toning gels
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.