BY NIVEA #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Sophie G.
Fort Gibson, OK
It's a great product and works up to standards but it's just as good any other one.
Kimberly E.
Ridgewood, NY
I use this lotion underneath my waist trainer and it definitely helps with tightening my skin over time
Brittany F.
Springfield , Missouri
This product has helped to tone and firm, I couldn't be any more happier with it!
Madison D.
Greenville, NC
Most creams would have an awful smell but this was great and definitely did have an impact on my skin.
sawsen A.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like how it makes my skin feels so smooth its not that type that leaves it all greasy and i love that about this
Brianne N.
Otto, NC
I LOVE this product. I love the way it smells and the way it feels on my skin. It's very nourishing!
Haylee P.
Dunedin, FL
Jahbahnsbvdbbfbbdnsn s s and bananas s ababa banana. abandon. ababa an. and nana. abs bananas. snns
Dominoe M.
Saint Paul, Mn
This did not lessen or change the appearance of my cellulite and I didn't notice any firming either.
Serina L.
Fresno, CA
I used this cream and I truly free it did not work for me. For the price I was hoping to see something or some changes
Kira H.
I love this stuff. I have been using it for 2 plus years and truly believe it has a positiveeffect
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.