Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments
Photos (19)
dayna r.
dayna r.

I think it works? Or its in my head but I like to think it does. For the price, you really can't go wrong trying.
katy c.
katy c.
Kansas City, MO

I have used this cream on my legs and stomach to help reduce the look of cellulite and i have seen no improvemnet
amy p.
amy p.
Yonkers, NY

Nivea skin firming is a wonderful toning gel cream , I noticed a difference in the two weeks I have been using it
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Amelia, OH

After two babies this product works magic love love love this product. It has an odd smell but it truly does work
sarah w.
sarah w.
Arlington, WA

Works well, smells good, not too greasy, which i totally hate about most moisturizers because i have sweaty hands
Holly B.
Holly B.

I just go this for christmas so i am still testing it out but it has a lovely smell to it and leaves a duey feel
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Sacramento , Ca

Loved this product have been using it for a long time. Seen so many good results. Will recommend to fellow mommy
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Linkwood, MD

This product really works wonderful doesn't leave your skin too greasy or anything love it and will buy it again
Anamaria T.
Anamaria T.

Creamy and good moisturizer, but really does not help with cellulite. Used for 30 days and saw almost no change.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Coquitlam, BC

Goes on nice and thin does not make my face feel like it has a lot of product siting on the surface of my face.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.