Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Pennie F.
Pennie F.
Commerce City, CO

I found this on one of my many Target adventures. I like that it doesn't have a strong scent and it dries quickly.
erika m.
erika m.

It really helps to improve the área with cellulite and if you used making excercise you Will see an amazing change
Wen H.
Wen H.
Baltimore, MD

This cream feels good going on to your skin. After use, there was not visible change in real firmness of the skin.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Amelia, OH

After two babies this product works magic love love love this product. It has an odd smell but it truly does work
katy c.
katy c.
Kansas City, MO

I have used this cream on my legs and stomach to help reduce the look of cellulite and i have seen no improvemnet
dayna r.
dayna r.

I think it works? Or its in my head but I like to think it does. For the price, you really can't go wrong trying.
amy p.
amy p.
Yonkers, NY

Nivea skin firming is a wonderful toning gel cream , I noticed a difference in the two weeks I have been using it
sarah w.
sarah w.
Arlington, WA

Works well, smells good, not too greasy, which i totally hate about most moisturizers because i have sweaty hands
Anamaria T.
Anamaria T.

Creamy and good moisturizer, but really does not help with cellulite. Used for 30 days and saw almost no change.
Holly B.
Holly B.

I just go this for christmas so i am still testing it out but it has a lovely smell to it and leaves a duey feel
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.