Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Angie S.
Angie S.
Jefferson City, MO

This stuff has by far been the best I have used! It applies smoothly and dries quick. I would recommend this product!
LEAR23049 Hillary C.
LEAR23049 Hillary C.
8020 NW 60th St. Bldg. B Miami, FL 33 195.

Nivea Skin Firming and Toning Gel Cream with Q10 Plus firms skin & helps visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Es genial y es muy bueno deja la piel demasiado suave y con un hermoso brillo ademas, deja un dulce aroma en la piel
Missy M.
Missy M.
Port Jervis

I just love this. I have bad cellulite and this helps to tone it down and make my skin very toned and also hydrated.
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
prospect, ny

I apply this when I get out of the shower 1st thing in the morning. It is a gel so it is easy to apply to the legs.
Carol M.
Carol M.

The best! I really recommend this product and I think the results are instantaneous. I'm surprised (in a good way).
Fredneshia S.
Fredneshia S.

I used this to help tighten some loose skin around my belly area. I didn't see much progress so I stopped using it.
Berlyn J.
Berlyn J.

It does help! although it leaves my skin feeling really sticky, smells okay. overall at least my legs look better!
Wen H.
Wen H.
Baltimore, MD

This cream feels good going on to your skin. After use, there was not visible change in real firmness of the skin.
Pennie F.
Pennie F.
Aurora, CO

I found this on one of my many Target adventures. I like that it doesn't have a strong scent and it dries quickly.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.