Add a Photo

Madison D.
Greenville, NC
Dec. 1, 2015, 11:18 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Most creams would have an awful smell but this was great and definitely did have an impact on my skin.
sawsen A.
sawsen A.
Philadelphia, PA
Dec. 24, 2015, 10:58 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I really like how it makes my skin feels so smooth its not that type that leaves it all greasy and i love that about this
Dominoe M.
Dominoe M.
Saint Paul, Mn
Jan. 2, 2016, 10:20 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
This did not lessen or change the appearance of my cellulite and I didn't notice any firming either.
Kira H.
Kira H.
Jan. 1, 2016, 6:08 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I love this stuff. I have been using it for 2 plus years and truly believe it has a positiveeffect
zaneta r.
zaneta r.
Edinburg, TX
Dec. 11, 2015, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Very good cream, smells delicious and makes my skin feel super sof all day and all night long
Brunna C.
Brunna C.
Dec. 17, 2015, 6:59 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I love this product. I usually use during the summer, make my skin really nice and smooth
Heather M.
Heather M.
Dec. 22, 2015, 6:19 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
This cream is not too oily, it feels great on your skin. It does a very good job of tightening up your skin.
Yolanny M.
Yolanny M.
Dec. 1, 2015, 11:02 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Love makes me super soft skin and helps with stains. I love him and I would buy a lifetime
Thays S.
Thays S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Dec. 22, 2015, 10:58 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
The texture is really good. I always use it and I can notice a difference in my skin.
Karina R.
Karina R.
Dec. 17, 2015, 2 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Smells great and leaves my face smooth and hydrated! I t feels like a baby's and I love it!!!!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.