Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Fernanda R.
Fernanda R.
Fredericksbrg, VA

I have used this before and dis not see any results. I would not recommend it
Kenna H.
Kenna H.
Kimberly, Al

Works great at minimizing visible cellulite. Feels great when applying!!!!!
Evelin p.
Evelin p.

Ecxelente crema para manos deja la piel suave y sin humeda la recomiendo .
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
London, KY

Good product that is worth the money. My mom introduced me to this product
Jay A.
Jay A.

I used this Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10 a while back. I actually bought on accident thinking it was the regular nivea in new packaging. I used it anyway mainly focusing on my legs/thighs and upper arms. It smell really good. I like how creamy it is and how easy it is to smooth over. I made sure to use it on damp skin right after the shower. My skin felt silky smooth. The fragrance itself wasn't a bother. I usually take night showers so its an issue when picking lotions/creams to use at night. I however didn't see much of a difference in firming my skin. After using the entire bottle I didn't bother to buy another one. I would buy on a pinch for moisturizing purposes but not for the firming effect.
Fabiola S.
Fabiola S.
Houston, Texas

Smells really good, i used for months and i dont really see a change, i still have celluite, i also drink to much water and do exercise but doesn't work :c!
Madel R.
Madel R.

This product has a good smell and works pretty well for the price. It isn't the high end stuff but it definitely tightens your skin, with daily use of course. Be sure to put it on after you shower and make it a daily use, you will start to see the difference. I suggest before and after pics of the area you are wanting to firm up. With exercise included with it I think it is 10 times more effective.
Elysse H.
Elysse H.
San Jose, CA

Ehh...nice smell and cooling comfort, but I never noticed a difference in my cellulite after using for a couple months.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN

Its a bottle that goes a long way. you don't need to use much to see small results. the smell is a bit strong, but I actually love the smell. It won't be so great for people who get headahes that trigger easy due to strong smell. But i saw decent results on my stomach which is great.
Amna A.
Amna A.
New Castle, DE

Does what it says. My cellulite has been less visible eever since i started using it.
I workout daily and this product has definitely helped with those stubborn bumps on the front and back of my legs.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.