Add a Photo

Erin N.
Oswego, NY
May 25, 2016, 10:26 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I was very hesitant about this product but it really does help firm up your skin. I have been eating better and exercising so I think it works best when you doing a combination of activities to help you improve you health and body. I have noticed a change in appearance on my stomach and thighs.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
miami, FL
Aug. 25, 2016, 9:05 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
It is a great product. Easy to use and easy to find in stores a product well. I love the smell of this skin firming gel. I've been using in my arms and thighs to minimize my self-consciousness agitate before my upcoming wedding. I've noticed some tightening in the arms and thighs and recommend!
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Wilmington, DE
June 2, 2016, 11:14 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I love this product and 100% recommend it. Of course getting rid of Cellulite comes with eating good and also exercising, but this product helps a lot and I find that it makes difference in a matter of 2 weeks. I have repurchased this product a lot of time already and I definitely recommend it
Amber B.
Amber B.
Torrington, WY
May 14, 2016, 3:05 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Was not what I expected when I purchased this product. I didn't notice any firming or toning in the areas in which I was using the product. It was far too gently. I was applying this product to my neck/face, thighs and arms. Nothing was seeming to change. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Bianca H.
Bianca H.
July 13, 2016, 2:56 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I used this product during and after my pregnancy and it worked great. The creamed left my skin smooth and fresh and I used it every day . I gained 60 lbs and not a single stretch mark in sight . I will be using this product religiously next time. I highly recommend for all soon to be moms.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Charlotte, NC
March 31, 2016, 1:58 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Just picked this one up a few days ago, but i liked the consistency right away, scent is also nice and not overpowering. If you are looking for something super moisturizing you may want to pass on this one though, because it's very light, almost a serum like texture. Great for summer though
Aryn W.
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY
May 15, 2016, 1:19 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I like Nivea products. They're nothing super wow, but for their price, they moisturize nicely and don't have overpowering scents. They absorb fairly quickly and completely, so I'm not left with a greasy layer on my skin, which I can't stand. I'm pretty sure no one can stand that feeling.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma
Not a bad product, but one must remember to tailor the diet. The product is affordable for that little extra help needed. Leaves the skin a little sticky which is why I use at night. Again tailor your diet and exercise for full results! I have seen a difference with the product alone.
Starr S.
Starr S.
Gary, IN
Sept. 15, 2016, 3:02 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I decided to buy this product to help with my cellulite on my thighs. I used this on a constant bases to see if it would reduce the appearance of my cellulite. I like the cool feeling of the product. I wouldn't repurchase this product again. It was a disappointing product purchase.
JULIANA R.
JULIANA R.
Fairfield, NJ
April 5, 2016, 10:09 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I found out about this product in a group of health and beauty on facebook and i bought it to try, since the ladies in the group was saying a lot of good things about the product. Well, I love it. I saw some difference in cellulite and firmness of my skin. I highly recommend it.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.