BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, MA
Not a bad product, but one must remember to tailor the diet. The product is affordable for that little extra help needed. Leaves the skin a little sticky which is why I use at night. Again tailor your diet and exercise for full results! I have seen a difference with the product alone.
Starr S.
Starr S.
Gary, IN
I decided to buy this product to help with my cellulite on my thighs. I used this on a constant bases to see if it would reduce the appearance of my cellulite. I like the cool feeling of the product. I wouldn't repurchase this product again. It was a disappointing product purchase.
JULIANA R.
JULIANA R.
Morris Plains, NJ
I found out about this product in a group of health and beauty on facebook and i bought it to try, since the ladies in the group was saying a lot of good things about the product. Well, I love it. I saw some difference in cellulite and firmness of my skin. I highly recommend it.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Greensburg, PA
I've had two babies in the last three years and I've found my legs don't look like they used to. I used this in conjunction with the Nivea firming lotion twice a day. The results were great! I have also used designer brands and this one works better! Definetly works recommend !
Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.
MIAMI, FL
Es un excelente gel reafiramante y tonificante para tu cuerpo. Cuando comenze mi regimen de perdida de peso, lo empeze a usar en piernas, abdomen y brazos y me ayudo mucho a que mi piel no quedara floja, sino firme, es buensiimo porque aparte de tonificar no te reseca la piel
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Tracy, CA
After using this gel cream a few times I could see a different in my skin tone. My favorite part about this product is that it has a cooling effect when you first put it on. It is kind of pricey, but it is worth your money if you follow the directions and use it consistently.
katheryne p.
katheryne p.
Levittown, NY
Surprisingly, This product actually worked better than I expected. I applied this every night before bed and then wrapped my stomach with a body shaper. When I woke up, my stomach felt a lot firmer and hydrated. The more consistent you are, the greater the results will be.
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
@NIVEAUSA This is one of the really authentically good skin firming and toning gel cream. It applies smoothly on the skin, and rubs in the skin quickly. I like that it has Q10, L-Carnitine, and lotus leaf extract , which are skin nutritional ingredients and benefits.
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
I wear this daily and reapply a little extra before I go out on shorts. I think the product is amazing. I start off using the serum and then switch to this gel cream after a few weeks. I have u used this type of product from Nivea for years and think it's awesome.
Jane M.
Jane M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Ive used this for the last four months and I feel like it doesn't really reduce the appearance of cellulite at all and it actually caused ingrown hairs on the back of my thighs the price wasn't bad and it went on nice had a nice smell overall it just didn't work
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.