Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (15)
heather c.
heather c.

I do not know how much this really helps tones and firm, but I buy it every summer and every summer I believe it makes things better. So let that tell you whether or not it works. It does blend into skin fast and I do not get a sticky feeling at all. I use the lotion after bath all over and then use this on thighs, butt, and belly before bed.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Toronto, Ontario

Ihave been using this product for a month now and i can't say that I've seen great results. I use this product before i sleep at night, and i apply it to my stomach and my butt, hamstrings and quad area. I haven't seen significant changes but I'm going to finish the bottle and see the end result before deciding if its worth the re-purchase.
Heather Y.
Heather Y.
Pascoag, RI

I swear by this product. In addition to diet and exercise I am almost where I want to be befire summer for once!! It is slightly sticky but soaks in well. Definitley recommend applying after a shower and a thorough towel dry. I used it on my thighs and love the results!!! Keep with it as it takes a few weeks to notice the difference!!!
Andreyna B.
Andreyna B.

This cream is the best , leave your skin firm and toned at a Time ! Their results are seen soon after use , it is really excellent! At the same time leaves the skin soft and with a beautiful appearance .. you can get it at any place that sells producer of beauty! You can try this and other products Nivea, they are the best!
Mollie j.
Mollie j.
Mijas costa, Malaga

This cream is quite strange, I believe it works different depending on the person but when I apply it leaves a tingling sensation but you feel like it's working, for me it seems to moisturize very well but I can't see any difference in any cellulite I have but it's still a good moisturizer and does firm the skin slightly
Maxileide S.
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK

I used this product, but not as regularly spent i.e. every day , I had done it I would . I will try to be more orderly and see if the better appearance in my cellulite.
this product hard enough, it yields much .
although not tested right I recommend for sure is the expected result if you follow the correct instructions .
Stéphanie S.
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau, Québec

I usually love the Nivea products but unfortunately, I haven't seen big results by using this cellulite gel Q10 plus. But each body may react to this product differently. If you wish to try it, I bought it at a very affordable price (around 10$) at Walmart. That way, you feel less guilty if it does't work for you...
Christina M.
Christina M.
Las Vegas, NV

This gel cream has a pleasant smell and is great if your using it along with massaging it into your skin. I feel that it does help if I used it consistently. The price is decent and the packaging is easy. If this had long term results it would be great and if it was something u could get results in one day. LOL!!!
Norkis A.
Norkis A.
New York

No me funciona, he utilizado muchas marcas porque tengo celulitis en mis piernas y esta ha sido la última. Pero a mi no me funciona, incluso he dejado de tomar bebidas gaseosas y hago ejercicios frecuentemente y llevo dos meses utilizando y nada. Pero si es muy buena humectando la piel la deja brillosa y suave.
Shelly B.
Shelly B.

Nivea skin firming cellulite gel cream worked great! It was so gentle and light and really just kept your skin feeling soft, silky and smooth! It didn't feel oily at all and absorbed into the skin really well! I have sensitive skin too so that tells you just how gentle it really is! Definitely a great product!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.