BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
@NIVEAUSA This is one of the really authentically good skin firming and toning gel cream. It applies smoothly on the skin, and rubs in the skin quickly. I like that it has Q10, L-Carnitine, and lotus leaf extract , which are skin nutritional ingredients and benefits.
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
I wear this daily and reapply a little extra before I go out on shorts. I think the product is amazing. I start off using the serum and then switch to this gel cream after a few weeks. I have u used this type of product from Nivea for years and think it's awesome.
Jane M.
Jane M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Ive used this for the last four months and I feel like it doesn't really reduce the appearance of cellulite at all and it actually caused ingrown hairs on the back of my thighs the price wasn't bad and it went on nice had a nice smell overall it just didn't work
Kimberlyn R.
Kimberlyn R.
I don't really have bad cellulite but in the summer I want my legs to look tighter. So I bought this and used it and saw results in around a week. It definitely tighter everything up and helped me to feel comfortable in a bathing suit! I really love the stuff
Angeline S.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
It's good at smoothing some of the little dimples and smooths overall. It's not a miracle and you should dedicate the time to massage it in, but it can help. If you stop using it the effects wear away. So maybe use it leading up to a special outfit or event!
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
El Paso , TX
I use this product!! It does work! And it's very softening and gentle!! It's a gel type! And I apply it about two to three times a day!! I do see results!! So I absolutely LOVED that about it!!i also use all their other products! I use their lotion everyday!
MICHELLE L.
MICHELLE L.
Union City, MI
Since losing 65#s I've got a few areas that need a little help firming up. This has been doing a nice job. It goes on easily, has good glide and doesn't feel sticky. My only concern is the fragrance is a bit much but not enough to stop me from using it.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
It is a great product. Easy to use and easy to find in stores a product well. I have not seen any significant change after a container. but wrong to try a package to see if the results progress. I regularly use after the shower and just before bedtime.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Glendale, AZ
I think this stuff really does work, to a degree. I supplemented this with diet and exercise and saw a dramatic decrease in my cellulite levels. This alone does make my skin feel more firm instantly, however, so I know it's doing something ! Try it!
Leanne M.
Leanne M.
Pembroke, MA
I've just started using this and I really like it! It's pretty long-lasting and offers great coverage! It's pretty decently priced, it really depends on where you go! I'm not a huge fan of a gel-cream, but it works! I would definitely buy it again!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.