Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (20)
Denise V.
Denise V.

I used this for 3 months. I bought it at Target. I personally liked the smell of it and had a little goes a long way. I used it twice a day, exercised and drank lots of water. To be honest I think it's more the exercise, healthy eating, and water that helps eliminate the cellulite. Not so much the product.
Jeanette D.
Jeanette D.
Santa Ana, CA

I love Nivea products and so unquestionably I bought this Nivea product. I have been using it for about 2 months and really I haven't seen any change in my cellulite and the sad part is I work out daily. Anyways I gave it three stars because it does feel so refreshing when I put it on and I love the smell.
Kimberley  H.
Kimberley H.
Broadview Hts, OH

This gel/ cream is very nice, the fragrance is overpowering, I wish it had less perfume in it. I can't say that it firms and tones, that I have not noticed. The only reason I buy it is because it is made in France. Nivea used to made in Germany, but unfortunately a lot of their products are not anymore.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Greer, Sc

When I first bought this I was so skeptical but after using it everyday for about 2 weeks I could see a difference! I just had a baby and needed a little extra help with my skin and this definitely helped. I could notice a big difference in my arms. I would recommend this to any and everyone I love it.
Alannah r.
Alannah r.

I used this product for awhile because I have a lot of lose skin. It has a nice cooling effect and smells okay. If your looking to get tighter skin without exercise then it's not going to work. With a balanced diet and exercise this product will really get you tighter skin. I would buy this again .
Cassiei D.
Cassiei D.
Williamsburg, PA

This is my favorite cellulite gel. It's actually one I continue to buy because I know it works for me. It's light and does not smell bad like some gels and lotions for cellulite so you can easily where this daily and still use your favorite perfume or body sprays. I love it.its always in my home.
Gislaine O.
Gislaine O.
Seattle, WA

I really like Nivea, but it's product was a sad experience. I didn't see any change in my body after 3 weeks. I took some pictures to compare and it was the same.
I got sad because this brand was my first option to use for moisturizing my body and it was a success, but the gel didn't work at all.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Oswego, NY

I was very hesitant about this product but it really does help firm up your skin. I have been eating better and exercising so I think it works best when you doing a combination of activities to help you improve you health and body. I have noticed a change in appearance on my stomach and thighs.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Miami, Florida

It is a great product. Easy to use and easy to find in stores a product well. I love the smell of this skin firming gel. I've been using in my arms and thighs to minimize my self-consciousness agitate before my upcoming wedding. I've noticed some tightening in the arms and thighs and recommend!
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Wilmington, DE

I love this product and 100% recommend it. Of course getting rid of Cellulite comes with eating good and also exercising, but this product helps a lot and I find that it makes difference in a matter of 2 weeks. I have repurchased this product a lot of time already and I definitely recommend it
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.