BY NIVEA #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Katie S.
Although I liked the overall use of this product I'm not sure if it actually helped with cellulite. It does have a very nice scent to it and goes on smoothly. I probably won't buy again and will stick to regular moisturizing lotion.
Rebecca B.
Albany, NY
I love the smell of this skin firming gel. I have been using on my arms and thighs to minimize my self-consciousness of the jiggle before my upcoming wedding. I have noticed some tightening on my arms and thighs and would recommend!
Jennylynne D.
Delmont , PA
I really like this gel cream! I wish it wasn't so expensive, but it does work to minimize the look of cellulite while it's on. I smoothd it on after the shower or before I put on shorts/skirt/dress for the day! Dries quickly too.
Sherry P.
I've been using for years and you can't see results right away but it makes my skin so much softer and with working out I can see muscle definition better, so I will continue to use this product in combo with the firming lotion
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
I use this cream on my thighs because this is where I gain the most weight at and with only weeks using this I saw a major difference. My skin started to become tighter and I would not have as much cellulite. Love this product
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
Smells pretty gross but sinks into skin quickly. I liked the product itself and the application. Leaves a bit of greasiness to the skin after. It's nice for moisturizing dry skin but didn't notice any reduction in cellulite.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield , CA
This works great and does eliminate cellulite but only temporarily. If you keep applying the cream, then cellulite will decrease. It is very gentle and doesn't have a harsh smell. I will buy again. It's pretty inexpensive
Genesis D.
I bought this because I like Nivea as a brand in general (moisturizers, etc.), but I didn't believe that this would actually make a noticeable difference in my skin. Cellulite is not easy to remove but you can prevent it.
Shelly H.
Milledgeville, GA
I like this product pretty well! I put it on after I shower and also before I go to bed and I can tell that it leaves my skin feeling a lot firmer than before. Doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky which is great as well.
Olga G.
This is a good light everyday lotion, it works well for my normal body skin. The lotion has a slight fresh fragrance, which eventually wears off. It does make the skin feel soft and firm, and I'd recommend it to anyone!
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.