BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Reyna B.
Reyna B.
I used around 3 bottles of this lotion and actually I really love it, it firms the skin n it feels so soft.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bakersfield, CA
I have cellulite and I don't really notice a difference or cellulite becoming less noticeable but skin does feel a little firmer
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I bout this at a great price. It is hydrating and firming. I used this on my arms and legs, thighs and bum.
Mireya N.
Mireya N.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Really does tone and tighten my skin. feels amazing when applying its smooth to apply.
Maryenne S.
Maryenne S.
Jacksonville, FL
Actually saw a difference. Does not happen right away but it happens. Apply regularly
Nova Joy H.
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg, NY
Great product works great and the smell is also great, not sticky and I feel great each time i applied it.
Rosie S.
Rosie S.
Nashville, TN
Great for skin firming, and keeping my legs moist all day. The smell could be better but I appreciate it.
Brittany  W.
Brittany W.
Toledo, OH
Leaves my skin soft and firm. No breakouts or irritation at all. Not oily. Great product. Recommend 100%
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Los Angeles, CA
Really firms your skin to the max. It really surprises me the first day I used it. Definetly recommend.
Alice s.
Alice s.
Charlotte, NC
I like it.... has an amazing quality like all Nivea products, and actually delivery what it promises...
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.