Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments
Photos (19)
LEAR23049 Hillary C.
LEAR23049 Hillary C.
8020 NW 60th St. Bldg. B Miami, FL 33 195.

Nivea Skin Firming and Toning Gel Cream with Q10 Plus firms skin & helps visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Es genial y es muy bueno deja la piel demasiado suave y con un hermoso brillo ademas, deja un dulce aroma en la piel
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
prospect, ny

I apply this when I get out of the shower 1st thing in the morning. It is a gel so it is easy to apply to the legs.
Fredneshia S.
Fredneshia S.

I used this to help tighten some loose skin around my belly area. I didn't see much progress so I stopped using it.
Carol M.
Carol M.

The best! I really recommend this product and I think the results are instantaneous. I'm surprised (in a good way).
erika m.
erika m.

It really helps to improve the área with cellulite and if you used making excercise you Will see an amazing change
Pennie F.
Pennie F.
Commerce City, CO

I found this on one of my many Target adventures. I like that it doesn't have a strong scent and it dries quickly.
Berlyn J.
Berlyn J.

It does help! although it leaves my skin feeling really sticky, smells okay. overall at least my legs look better!
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Hialeah, FL

Nivea is always great. They know how to make your face feel great. I will always continue to purchase this product
Wen H.
Wen H.
Baltimore, MD

This cream feels good going on to your skin. After use, there was not visible change in real firmness of the skin.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.