BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Bumpass, VA
I love this stuff! It smells amazing and I noticed changes in the appearance of my skin after about 2 weeks of use. Highly recommended!
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Hialeah, FL
Nivea is always great. They know how to make your face feel great. I will always continue to purchase this product
erika m.
erika m.
It really helps to improve the área with cellulite and if you used making excercise you Will see an amazing change
amy p.
amy p.
Yonkers, NY
Nivea skin firming is a wonderful toning gel cream , I noticed a difference in the two weeks I have been using it
Emily L.
Emily L.
dracut , MA
Great moisturizer, nice light scent. Definitely firming and while not a miracle worker I could for sure see a difference in my skin.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bakersfield, CA
I have cellulite and I don't really notice a difference or cellulite becoming less noticeable but skin does feel a little firmer
Nova Joy H.
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg, NY
Great product works great and the smell is also great, not sticky and I feel great each time i applied it.
Brittany  W.
Brittany W.
Toledo, OH
Leaves my skin soft and firm. No breakouts or irritation at all. Not oily. Great product. Recommend 100%
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Los Angeles, CA
Really firms your skin to the max. It really surprises me the first day I used it. Definetly recommend.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Ridgewood, NY
I use this lotion underneath my waist trainer and it definitely helps with tightening my skin over time
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.