BY NIVEA #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Paola S.
MIAMI, Fl
I would recommend this product to everyone with dry skin and tenderness issues. i like much
Mireya N.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Really does tone and tighten my skin. feels amazing when applying its smooth to apply.
Amy D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm not sure how much of a product one needs to use to firm and tone, but it wasn't enough for me - haha! I recall it has a chemical smell.
Faith G.
Mcalester, OK
I use this on my thighs and glutes to tone up for shorts and bikini season. Works great for slight superficial cellulite. Don't expect miracle if yours is deep.
Alice s.
Charlotte, NC
I like it.... has an amazing quality like all Nivea products, and actually delivery what it promises...
Katherine A.
Brooklyn, NY
Helps moisturize and tighten my skin. Feels good on and helps my legs look more firm. Great for summer when you're wearing shorts and dresses!
Wensalee B.
Wellness Guru Expert
My cellulite has decreased so much I now do not mind wearing shorts during the summer. Big difference with this magic potion.
Sarah W.
Linkwood, MD
This product really works wonderful doesn't leave your skin too greasy or anything love it and will buy it again
Patricia V.
Brooklyn, NY
This is good if you wanna tighten your skin. I heard it works after pregnancy too and loose skin
Samara J.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a little cellulite on my chin. This product helps so much by tightening the skin in that area. It leaves a little glow. This is some something that I have been struggling with for a couple of years
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.