Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Joheiser V.
Joheiser V.
Miami

This is my favorite product, I like and easy to use, leave my skin soft and moisturizer.
angela d.
angela d.
Milton, MA

Loves this one it's no gimmicks it really does work and it tones and tightens amazingly
Suzanna  C.
Suzanna C.
Newton, AL

This leaves my skin looking ten times tighter and I could never find a better product.
Mireya N.
Mireya N.
Mt Pleasant, TX

Really does tone and tighten my skin. feels amazing when applying its smooth to apply.
Thays S.
Thays S.
Ypsilanti, MI

The texture is really good. I always use it and I can notice a difference in my skin.
Maryenne S.
Maryenne S.
Jacksonville, FL

Actually saw a difference. Does not happen right away but it happens. Apply regularly
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

Love this stuff and with coupons and sales you can find it at a pretty decent price
Sophie G.
Sophie G.
Fort Gibson, OK

It's a great product and works up to standards but it's just as good any other one.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Springfield , Missouri

This product has helped to tone and firm, I couldn't be any more happier with it!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.

Ayee this stuff is good! Nice and refreshing as well!! Must try it helps a lot!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.