Add a Photo

Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Dec. 8, 2015, 11:45 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I never really noticed a huge difference after using this. It smells okay but is nothing to write home about.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Stockton, CA
Dec. 23, 2015, 1:48 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I always have this on hand, I use it daily it keeps my skin tight by removing excess water. Best results after 2+ weeks
MJ D.
MJ D.
Middletown, NJ
Dec. 1, 2015, 12:17 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Love this product, very cooling, absorbs quickly, no tacky film. You can also apply lotion right over this if needed, and there are no issues.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Bumpass, VA
Dec. 8, 2015, 1:51 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I love this stuff! It smells amazing and I noticed changes in the appearance of my skin after about 2 weeks of use. Highly recommended!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Dracut , MA
Dec. 23, 2015, 1:46 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Great moisturizer, nice light scent. Definitely firming and while not a miracle worker I could for sure see a difference in my skin.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bakersfield, CA
Dec. 29, 2015, 1:22 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I have cellulite and I don't really notice a difference or cellulite becoming less noticeable but skin does feel a little firmer
Nova Joy H.
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg, NY
Dec. 10, 2015, 8:05 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Great product works great and the smell is also great, not sticky and I feel great each time i applied it.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Ridgewood, NY
Dec. 29, 2015, 8:37 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I use this lotion underneath my waist trainer and it definitely helps with tightening my skin over time
Madison D.
Madison D.
Greenville, NC
Dec. 1, 2015, 11:18 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Most creams would have an awful smell but this was great and definitely did have an impact on my skin.
sawsen A.
sawsen A.
Philadelphia, PA
Dec. 24, 2015, 10:58 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I really like how it makes my skin feels so smooth its not that type that leaves it all greasy and i love that about this
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.