Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (18)
Jaackii D.
Jaackii D.

Me encanta! Es asombroso. He visto resultados en poco tiempo! Fascinante y extraordinaria. Simplemente no hay palabras
Valerie V.
Valerie V.

The scent is so refreshing very clean smelling. But for firming and toning effect not so much. For that go to the gym.
Serina L.
Serina L.
Fresno, CA

I used this cream and I truly free it did not work for me. For the price I was hoping to see something or some changes
Eleonora Z.
Eleonora Z.
Brooklyn, NY

This didn't work. I tried it for two months one summer hoping my cellulite would go away or at least appear to go away.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.

I don't use this one perse, i use the Q10 Cellulite lotions, i don't find it works really and i don't care for the smell
katy d.
katy d.
grand prairie, tx

I recommend this product. for a girl who has cellulite, this cream helped minimize it! the price isn't so bad either!
Giovana F.
Giovana F.
Phoenix, AZ

I so wanted it to work but nope not for me ..it's also so expensive having to buy the patches it was not fot me .....
Priscilla R.
Priscilla R.
West Monroe, LA

The Cellulite has to go right? Try this Nivea Skin firming Cellulite gel cream and see the results. Don't waist time!
crystal l.
crystal l.
Schenectady, NY

I like this product but i feel like it something you have to use for a very long time in order to see drastic results
Angie S.
Angie S.
Jefferson City, MO

This stuff has by far been the best I have used! It applies smoothly and dries quick. I would recommend this product!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.