BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Emily L.
Emily L.
Dracut , MA
Great moisturizer, nice light scent. Definitely firming and while not a miracle worker I could for sure see a difference in my skin.
Paola S.
Paola S.
MIAMI, Fl
I would recommend this product to everyone with dry skin and tenderness issues. i like much
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Avondale, AZ
Such a lush, and not oil based product. Goes on smooth and leaves no gross residue behind.
Caroline F.
Caroline F.
Needham, MA
Have removed lightly some of my cellulite after 2 months. it is easy to apply and drys fast. It is a good one
Arianna L.
Arianna L.
Milpitas, CA
Used this for about a week and I swear my skin looked tighter and the cellulite on my legs started to go away
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bakersfield, CA
I have cellulite and I don't really notice a difference or cellulite becoming less noticeable but skin does feel a little firmer
Mireya N.
Mireya N.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Really does tone and tighten my skin. feels amazing when applying its smooth to apply.
Maryenne S.
Maryenne S.
Jacksonville, FL
Actually saw a difference. Does not happen right away but it happens. Apply regularly
Nova Joy H.
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg, NY
Great product works great and the smell is also great, not sticky and I feel great each time i applied it.
Brittany  W.
Brittany W.
Toledo, OH
Leaves my skin soft and firm. No breakouts or irritation at all. Not oily. Great product. Recommend 100%
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.