BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Fredneshia S.
Fredneshia S.
I used this to help tighten some loose skin around my belly area. I didn't see much progress so I stopped using it.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Bumpass, VA
I love this stuff! It smells amazing and I noticed changes in the appearance of my skin after about 2 weeks of use. Highly recommended!
Zunira S.
Zunira S.
Richmond , CA
I love this for an everyday base for my makeup. It does the job and it's not expensive at al !
sarah w.
sarah w.
Arlington, WA
Works well, smells good, not too greasy, which i totally hate about most moisturizers because i have sweaty hands
katy c.
katy c.
Kansas City, MO
I have used this cream on my legs and stomach to help reduce the look of cellulite and i have seen no improvemnet
erika m.
erika m.
It really helps to improve the área with cellulite and if you used making excercise you Will see an amazing change
amy p.
amy p.
Yonkers, NY
Nivea skin firming is a wonderful toning gel cream , I noticed a difference in the two weeks I have been using it
Romattee G.
Romattee G.
Fort Lee, NJ
Did an okay job with toning but was scented so lovely and absorbed into skin moisturizing it
Paola S.
Paola S.
MIAMI, Fl
I would recommend this product to everyone with dry skin and tenderness issues. i like much
Emily L.
Emily L.
dracut , MA
Great moisturizer, nice light scent. Definitely firming and while not a miracle worker I could for sure see a difference in my skin.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.