BY NIVEA #3 in Cellulite Treatments

erika m.
Spring, TX
It really helps to improve the área with cellulite and if you used making excercise you Will see an amazing change
amy p.
Yonkers, NY
Nivea skin firming is a wonderful toning gel cream , I noticed a difference in the two weeks I have been using it
Paola S.
MIAMI, Fl
I would recommend this product to everyone with dry skin and tenderness issues. i like much
Emily L.
Salem, NH
Great moisturizer, nice light scent. Definitely firming and while not a miracle worker I could for sure see a difference in my skin.
Alyssa S.
Avondale, AZ
Such a lush, and not oil based product. Goes on smooth and leaves no gross residue behind.
cambren g.
I use this product everyday. It keeps your skin from getting dry for 24 hours. I love this lotion it's so soft
Thais C.
Frisco, TX
Absolutely love this product! In just a few days I could feel the difference, my skin was firm and beautiful!
Caroline F.
Needham, MA
Have removed lightly some of my cellulite after 2 months. it is easy to apply and drys fast. It is a good one
Arianna L.
Milpitas, CA
Used this for about a week and I swear my skin looked tighter and the cellulite on my legs started to go away
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
Hate to be a "Debbie downer" but, I didn't find that this product worked at all. Usd the whole bottle and didn't see any results.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.