Add a Photo

Kimberley H.
Broadview Hts, OH
Dec. 10, 2015, 9:54 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
This gel/ cream is very nice, the fragrance is overpowering, I wish it had less perfume in it. I can't say that it firms and tones, that I have not noticed. The only reason I buy it is because it is made in France. Nivea used to made in Germany, but unfortunately a lot of their products are not anymore.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Marietta, Ga
Dec. 19, 2015, 2:08 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Been using this gel for years--definitely works just as well if not better than the Bliss version. Not a miracle worker but for sure it smooths out stubborn spots. Have to use it every day though, to see results
Heloisa F.
Heloisa F.
Lakewood, CO
Dec. 14, 2015, 11:15 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I usually really like Nivea products when I use. But this product, specifically didn't work as I was expecting to. it supposed to make your skin more firm and toning but it didn't happen on me.
Awa T.
Awa T.
Nov. 27, 2015, 3:09 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Does what it's supposed to do. You gotta be consistent using it if you wanna see results. Also, don't expect miracles and be aware that the toning effects are only temporary.
Cass v.
Cass v.
Dec. 2, 2015, 11:07 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Oh man. This smells so good and lasts alllll day keeping my skin so soft and nicely fresh feeling. People say it really works as a firming agent but I'm not so sure about that. I buy it just for how good it smells, though! I
Yesika V.
Yesika V.
Miami, Florida
Dec. 16, 2015, 4:11 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I´ve used this product about 3 years. When you used it EVERY DAY you will note the change, the cellulite dissapear but when you stop using it, Its BACK.
Keara T.
Keara T.
San Diego, CA
Dec. 30, 2015, 12:38 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Nice formula makes my skin feel soft. I liked the scent as well, but did not see much as far as results. Maybe I just need to use it for a longer period of time.-
Megan T.
Megan T.
Bradenton, FL
Dec. 6, 2015, 1:52 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I didn't nessesarily notice any firming or toning, but this felt nice and provided enough moisture without leaving me feeling sticky in the florida heat.
Paola M.
Paola M.
Dec. 14, 2015, 10:36 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I've been using this product for about 2 months now, and I have not seen any improvement. I found that using it with a moisturizer helps to improve the skin, but nothing else.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Dec. 15, 2015, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I'm not sure this really made any difference at all, my cellulite is pretty bad though, maybe it would work better on younger/thinner women.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.