BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

erika m.
erika m.
It really helps to improve the área with cellulite and if you used making excercise you Will see an amazing change
amy p.
amy p.
Yonkers, NY
Nivea skin firming is a wonderful toning gel cream , I noticed a difference in the two weeks I have been using it
Romattee G.
Romattee G.
Fort Lee, NJ
Did an okay job with toning but was scented so lovely and absorbed into skin moisturizing it
Paola S.
Paola S.
MIAMI, Fl
I would recommend this product to everyone with dry skin and tenderness issues. i like much
Emily L.
Emily L.
Dracut , MA
Great moisturizer, nice light scent. Definitely firming and while not a miracle worker I could for sure see a difference in my skin.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Avondale, AZ
Such a lush, and not oil based product. Goes on smooth and leaves no gross residue behind.
Caroline F.
Caroline F.
Needham, MA
Have removed lightly some of my cellulite after 2 months. it is easy to apply and drys fast. It is a good one
Arianna L.
Arianna L.
Milpitas, CA
Used this for about a week and I swear my skin looked tighter and the cellulite on my legs started to go away
Thais C.
Thais C.
Frisco, TX
Absolutely love this product! In just a few days I could feel the difference, my skin was firm and beautiful!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I bout this at a great price. It is hydrating and firming. I used this on my arms and legs, thighs and bum.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.