Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Pamella C.
Pamella C.
Quincy , MA

Great for if you are going to the gym plus taking care of your body to eliminate cellulite.
erika m.
erika m.

If you haven try this toy should it really improves the appearance of cellulite on the skin
Yolanny M.
Yolanny M.

Love makes me super soft skin and helps with stains. I love him and I would buy a lifetime
Caroline  W.
Caroline W.
Charlestown, Ma

Saw a very slight improvement though not enough to warrant continual usage of the product.
member-06ead0e42
member-06ead0e42

Con el tiempo que usas este gel tu piel queda más firme y la celulitis disminuye bastante.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Avondale, AZ

Such a lush, and not oil based product. Goes on smooth and leaves no gross residue behind.
sunny p.
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL

Pretty good product and worked good in all the areas needed and mainly my legs and stomach
latisha n.
latisha n.
Tacoma, WA

Do not buy this this smells disgusting and when i put it in it gave me a burning sensation
Lara B.
Lara B.

Tones my skin well! I do like this product but it is very drying, that's my only problem!
Brunna C.
Brunna C.

I love this product. I usually use during the summer, make my skin really nice and smooth
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.