Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
Weston, CT

It doesn't work in my skin. Maybe it can work with another person. My skin didn't shown any difference before usind it
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ

I don't really see any difference after using this for about a month. I wouldn't recommend spending the money on this.
Serina L.
Serina L.
Fresno, CA

I used this cream and I truly free it did not work for me. For the price I was hoping to see something or some changes
Jaackii D.
Jaackii D.

Me encanta! Es asombroso. He visto resultados en poco tiempo! Fascinante y extraordinaria. Simplemente no hay palabras
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

Haven't seen too much of a difference but there is a very slight change.
Only been using it for a couple weeks though.
Priscilla R.
Priscilla R.
West Monroe, LA

The Cellulite has to go right? Try this Nivea Skin firming Cellulite gel cream and see the results. Don't waist time!
Eleonora Z.
Eleonora Z.
Brooklyn, NY

This didn't work. I tried it for two months one summer hoping my cellulite would go away or at least appear to go away.
crystal l.
crystal l.
Schenectady, NY

I like this product but i feel like it something you have to use for a very long time in order to see drastic results
Angie S.
Angie S.
Jefferson City, MO

This stuff has by far been the best I have used! It applies smoothly and dries quick. I would recommend this product!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.

I don't use this one perse, i use the Q10 Cellulite lotions, i don't find it works really and i don't care for the smell
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.