Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Elysse H.
Elysse H.
San Jose, CA

Ehh...nice smell and cooling comfort, but I never noticed a difference in my cellulite after using for a couple months.
Nav S.
Nav S.
Toronto

Love this cream it's prevents my skin from being oily and it makes my skin look soft. This lotion is the best I lobe it
Tina W.
Tina W.
Lynwood, CA

Wasn't expecting a miracle but it did absolutely nothing for me. Only reason I gave two stars is because it smelled ok.
Krysten C.
Krysten C.
Lakewood, OH

Yup thus stuff works really. I was surprised to see the effects. It's a very nice smell and feel and it firms the skin.
Mafalda P.
Mafalda P.
Pinhal de Negreiros, Azeitão

It was really surprising at first but we need to exercise too wich its great but sometimes we just cant or don't want to
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Stockton, CA

I always have this on hand, I use it daily it keeps my skin tight by removing excess water. Best results after 2+ weeks
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

Haven't seen too much of a difference but there is a very slight change.
Only been using it for a couple weeks though.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ

I don't really see any difference after using this for about a month. I wouldn't recommend spending the money on this.
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
Weston, CT

It doesn't work in my skin. Maybe it can work with another person. My skin didn't shown any difference before usind it
Jaackii D.
Jaackii D.

Me encanta! Es asombroso. He visto resultados en poco tiempo! Fascinante y extraordinaria. Simplemente no hay palabras
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.