BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Angie S.
Angie S.
Jefferson City, MO
This stuff has by far been the best I have used! It applies smoothly and dries quick. I would recommend this product!
MJ D.
MJ D.
Middletown, NJ
Love this product, very cooling, absorbs quickly, no tacky film. You can also apply lotion right over this if needed, and there are no issues.
Patricia V.
Patricia V.
Brooklyn, NY
This is good if you wanna tighten your skin. I heard it works after pregnancy too and loose skin
Zunira S.
Zunira S.
Richmond , CA
I love this for an everyday base for my makeup. It does the job and it's not expensive at al !
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Hialeah, FL
Nivea is always great. They know how to make your face feel great. I will always continue to purchase this product
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Bumpass, VA
I love this stuff! It smells amazing and I noticed changes in the appearance of my skin after about 2 weeks of use. Highly recommended!
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Porterville, CA
This is one of my favorites for skin firming I just got it a week ago and already see results!
Fredneshia S.
Fredneshia S.
I used this to help tighten some loose skin around my belly area. I didn't see much progress so I stopped using it.
sarah w.
sarah w.
Arlington, WA
Works well, smells good, not too greasy, which i totally hate about most moisturizers because i have sweaty hands
katy c.
katy c.
Kansas City, MO
I have used this cream on my legs and stomach to help reduce the look of cellulite and i have seen no improvemnet
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.