Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10 uploaded by Alejandra M.Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10 uploaded by Neyllen P.Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10 uploaded by Neyllen P.See all 23 photos

BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (23)
Marguritte T.
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS
Nivea leaves my face feeling so soft. The firming action makes my face have a tauter appearance and I don't go a day without this stuff
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I like this moisturizer, its super soft, not too strong smelling and leaves your hand smelling clean and baby-bottom soft.
Ritzz M.
Ritzz M.
Woodside, NY
I started using this right before I had my first son. I definitely. Think it played a part at keeping the skin on my thighs tight and it smells great!
Bailee P.
Bailee P.
Newalla, OK
I used this product for a month and a half. I saw absolutely no result or change. And it smells kinda weird.
Tata B.
Tata B.
Conyers, GA
I highly recommend it. Leave your skin feeling amazing and it actually works it you use it as recommended
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Kimberly, AL
This stuff truly works!!! Highly recommended! I have noticed a complete difference and so smooth to apply
Monell R.
Monell R.
I use this product everyday. Its lovely, it make your skin smooth while toning those not so pretty areas.
Ana Belen M.
Ana Belen M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product. He is also one of my allies for the summer, and the beach. Since I used it weeks before so that when I wear my swimsuit I can show off a fresh and fresh skin! I recommend it!
Irina P.
Irina P.
Foley, AL
I really like it , because it doesn't iritate my skin, it's good FOR dry skin and feels good with this on
Fata S.
Fata S.
Delran, NJ
Worked great, firmed up my skin and noticed lines fading after about 2 weeks. Kinda hoped it was faster but it worked good.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.