Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Waukesha
I was very nervous using this product only because I've never bought it before but after 2 kids I bought it at meijer and after 2 weeks I seen results instantly. Definitely happy with this product and will buy again once I run out.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Midland, TX
I call BS that's what I said before I bought this product now I love it the only thing is for nivea you think it be a little bit cheaper but it's kind of steep for being a drugstore brand. But I will definitely repurchase it.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I decided to try this on a whim since summer season is coming. I bought this in sale on targets website. I saw good reviews so I figured this might really help smooth out my rear and thighs. I exercise regularly typically 5 days a week and I have a good diet. I have some extra cellulite in my rear and thigh areas. I've used this a week long so far just one application per day and I see some improvements already. So far so good!
Yarelis S.
Yarelis S.
Me encanta !! Es un excelente producto, está accesible a cualquier persona ya que se encuentra a un excelente precio, económico y con una excelente fórmula una vez lo pruebas te enamores de el por completo. Les invito a que se den la tarea de hacerlo no se arrepentirán
Tammy K.
Tammy K.
Muskego, WI
This product works when applied twice a day routinely. Takes a few minutes to sink in and had a light fragrance. My skin feels soft and I can see improvement of texture over time
Caraline H.
Caraline H.
This product is great! I am in pharmacy school and the ingredients actually work at reducing cellulite! I MUST have for the summer and spring!
Oriana M.
Oriana M.
Las mejor crema que puede haber para la piel es súper buena la recomiendo muxhixisisisimo de verdad usen la
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Greer, Sc
Dec. 22, 2015, 12:25 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
When I first bought this I was so skeptical but after using it everyday for about 2 weeks I could see a difference! I just had a baby and needed a little extra help with my skin and this definitely helped. I could notice a big difference in my arms. I would recommend this to any and everyone I love it.
Cassiei D.
Cassiei D.
Williamsburg, PA
Dec. 22, 2015, 9 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
This is my favorite cellulite gel. It's actually one I continue to buy because I know it works for me. It's light and does not smell bad like some gels and lotions for cellulite so you can easily where this daily and still use your favorite perfume or body sprays. I love it.its always in my home.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Dec. 23, 2015, 6:26 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I was pretty skeptical about this product... It works!! It has a cooling, refreshing scent, not oily nor sticky. Really does help with cellulite. I use it every night on problem areas (upper thighs) and I can see a difference!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.