Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Devorah K.
Devorah K.
Brooklyn, NY

I love the smell of this and the way it felt. Didn't really notice a difference but it's a really good way to moisturize.
Klara L.
Klara L.
Stockholm

It really works especially when you work out at the same time. It smells really good and the skin is always silky smooth.
Gaby F.
Gaby F.
Lecheria, Anzoategui

No creo en eso de reafirmante, un crema no puede hacer milagros, solo la use hasta q se termino y no vi graaan diferencia
sawsen A.
sawsen A.
Philadelphia, PA

I really like how it makes my skin feels so smooth its not that type that leaves it all greasy and i love that about this
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lacota, MI

This is fun to use. I only use it after a shower or right before I work out. Very helpful if you have a lot of cellulite.
Juana M.
Juana M.
Stowe, PA

Works alright I've been using it for a while
Now , and my Cellulite is slowly diminishing , a little pricey but worth it
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC

This is a really good product but as far as firming and toning you have to use it everyday for awhile to see any results
Ibis C.
Ibis C.

Nivea always have good products. But, this, mmm, not work for me! I did not see any results of its firming and toning...
Cerys H.
Cerys H.

This is very nice and moisturises your face very nicely I would defiantly recommend buying it, it is a very nice product
Valerie J.
Valerie J.

It's an ok product. I got it for my stomach and legs after having a baby.. to tighten my skin.. it's a decent product. .
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.