BY NIVEA #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Reyna B.
I used around 3 bottles of this lotion and actually I really love it, it firms the skin n it feels so soft.
Anai B.
I start using this when i had my baby and it is really good , it help my flashiness be more firm i love it
Tata B.
Conyers, GA
I highly recommend it. Leave your skin feeling amazing and it actually works it you use it as recommended
Brittany  W.
Toledo, OH
Leaves my skin soft and firm. No breakouts or irritation at all. Not oily. Great product. Recommend 100%
Rosie S.
Nashville, TN
Great for skin firming, and keeping my legs moist all day. The smell could be better but I appreciate it.
Yomari R.
Perris , CA
Currently using this product and I'm noticing some change. So far I'm pleased with the results. Buy now!
Monell R.
I use this product everyday. Its lovely, it make your skin smooth while toning those not so pretty areas.
Jessica S.
Iowa, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this product on my stretch marks. it does in fact reduce the appearance of them. highly recommended
Abby A.
Hope Mills, NC
Made a difference in the feel of my skin. With more time and usgae I think I would see even more toning.
Irina P.
Foley, AL
I really like it , because it doesn't iritate my skin, it's good FOR dry skin and feels good with this on
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.