Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (20)
Valerie J.
Valerie J.

It's an ok product. I got it for my stomach and legs after having a baby.. to tighten my skin.. it's a decent product. .
This product it is very nice for the sumer.It leaves a great feelings after you used .I love this especialy for my legs.
Cerys H.
Cerys H.

This is very nice and moisturises your face very nicely I would defiantly recommend buying it, it is a very nice product
Ibis C.
Ibis C.

Nivea always have good products. But, this, mmm, not work for me! I did not see any results of its firming and toning...
Krysten C.
Krysten C.
Lakewood, OH

Yup thus stuff works really. I was surprised to see the effects. It's a very nice smell and feel and it firms the skin.
Tina W.
Tina W.
Lynwood, Ca

Wasn't expecting a miracle but it did absolutely nothing for me. Only reason I gave two stars is because it smelled ok.
Mafalda P.
Mafalda P.
Pinhal de Negreiros, Azeitão

It was really surprising at first but we need to exercise too wich its great but sometimes we just cant or don't want to
Nav S.
Nav S.
Toronto

Love this cream it's prevents my skin from being oily and it makes my skin look soft. This lotion is the best I lobe it
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Stockton, CA

I always have this on hand, I use it daily it keeps my skin tight by removing excess water. Best results after 2+ weeks
Valerie V.
Valerie V.

The scent is so refreshing very clean smelling. But for firming and toning effect not so much. For that go to the gym.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.