Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Michal G.
Michal G.
Calabasas, CA

This helped my best friend with the cottage cheese thigh syndrome. Just be consistent with it!!
Dobrinia P.
Dobrinia P.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this after I was my face because it really does help tone moisturizer and firm very well
crystal w.
crystal w.
Saint Helen, MI

The skin firming lotion works good but seems to take a whole bottle to start noticing results.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Porterville, CA

This is one of my favorites for skin firming I just got it a week ago and already see results!
Zunira S.
Zunira S.
Richmond , CA

I love this for an everyday base for my makeup. It does the job and it's not expensive at al !
Karina R.
Karina R.

Smells great and leaves my face smooth and hydrated! I t feels like a baby's and I love it!!!!
Anita R.
Anita R.

I use it everyday! Definitely see the difference on my skin! the smell and texture is amazing!
Sasha G.
Sasha G.
Saint Cloud, FL

I notice a difference in my skin once I started using this product really help for my skin up
Jenniefer G.
Jenniefer G.
Arlington, TX

I've only used half of the bottle and didn't see a difference but o love the way my skin felt
zaneta r.
zaneta r.
Edinburg, TX

Very good cream, smells delicious and makes my skin feel super sof all day and all night long
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.