BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Paola M.
Paola M.
I've been using this product for about 2 months now, and I have not seen any improvement. I found that using it with a moisturizer helps to improve the skin, but nothing else.
Jacqueline K.
Jacqueline K.
Yorktown, VA
So effective! I love this so much it is an absolute joy! My favorite brand! Everything is so creamy and luxurious! This product is no exception!
Maddiee G.
Maddiee G.
Overland Park, KS
I purchased this when I started working out. It smells great!!! But did not do anything for me. I couldn't see any difference in my cellulite.
Kara M.
Kara M.
I'm not sure this really made any difference at all, my cellulite is pretty bad though, maybe it would work better on younger/thinner women.
Krysten C.
Krysten C.
Lakewood, OH
Yup thus stuff works really. I was surprised to see the effects. It's a very nice smell and feel and it firms the skin.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Tyler, TX
If you've ever used it works defining gel and liked it then you'll like this stuff. It's pretty much the same stuff and smells pretty good.
Valerie V.
Valerie V.
The scent is so refreshing very clean smelling. But for firming and toning effect not so much. For that go to the gym.
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.
san Luis Obispo, CA
I use this and love it. while firming and toning i also love how smooth it make my skin feel. and i love how none gressy it is.
Reem H.
Reem H.
Livonia, MI
Fantastic for cellulite take every single fat down recommend highly you see results in 3 weeks
Marguritte T.
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS
Nivea leaves my face feeling so soft. The firming action makes my face have a tauter appearance and I don't go a day without this stuff
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.