Add a Photo

Photos (15)
melody g.
melody g.
Grant, MI

It worked alright and my oldest daughter tried and the review was the same wish it worked a little better than what it did.
Fata S.
Fata S.
Delran, NJ

Worked great, firmed up my skin and noticed lines fading after about 2 weeks. Kinda hoped it was faster but it worked good.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

It's nice I suppose but I didn't notice amazing results. It's fine as a cream itself but I didn't notice cellulite results
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Blyth, Ontario

My skin felt very firm and tone after each application but a little sticky. I would of liked it to absorb a little better.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Manassas, VA

Wish I could get my hands on some more of this to prepare for the upcoming bikini season.i used up the last of the old one
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Selkirk

Not a word of a lie, this stuff actually works. If you use it religiously everyday it will definitely make a difference! :)
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Hamilton

I didn't notice a difference using this cream. It felt nice and not weird or sticky but nothing noticeable, just the same.
Renata P.
Renata P.

It's alright... didn't really see much of a difference. But I've only used it for a bit... might need to use it for awhile
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Hendersonvlle, NC

I like this moisturizer, its super soft, not too strong smelling and leaves your hand smelling clean and baby-bottom soft.
Devorah K.
Devorah K.
Brooklyn, NY

I love the smell of this and the way it felt. Didn't really notice a difference but it's a really good way to moisturize.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.