Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (23)
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Ayee this stuff is good! Nice and refreshing as well!! Must try it helps a lot!
Fernanda R.
Fernanda R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I have used this before and dis not see any results. I would not recommend it
Kenna H.
Kenna H.
Kimberly , Al
Works great at minimizing visible cellulite. Feels great when applying!!!!!
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
London , KY
Good product that is worth the money. My mom introduced me to this product
Tina T.
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
Although I don't think a topical product can lessen cellulite, with summer coming and my legs needing a little help, I thought I'd give it a try. The product is a blue gel moisturizer in a squeeze tube. The gel left my legs feeling smooth and moisturized, never sticky or tacky. I just finished up the tube after using it daily for several weeks. Although I liked the scent and feel of the product, I noticed no difference in the appearance of cellulite or the firmness of my legs.
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Sacramento, CA
I am a huge fan of the Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus and decided to try the gel out as well. This stuff is super lightweight and absorbs easily. I actually apply this prior to wearing my waist cincher and I love the results. This stuff does have a strong scent to it, it's not terrible, but it kinda smells like men's shaving cream. This stuff doesn't break my skin out or sting or anything. If you use latex waist cinchers, this is a great product for you!
Vane C.
Vane C.
Sterling, Virginia
Oh my God!! It´s really works! I don't have cellulite, but I used this product on my tummy and behind my upper legs and my arms! anddd!  Great if you just need a little firming for the night to boost your confidence.  I noticed less jiggle and my skin looked tighter. I used the product once a day throughout the summer. Would probably produce higher results when used more often. I will be buying this again.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Chesterfield, Mi
Just start using this product about 5 days ago. Not much of a difference yet, waiting patiently for a miracle lol. I've had cellulite since I was in middle school and I am in decent shape. I've always been self conscious about my problem areas. Only time will tell twice a day with this gel.
Neyllen P.
Neyllen P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Jan. 20, 2016, 5:15 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
This formula has a delicious smell, use daily for 3 weeks doing a little massage to accelerate the disappearance of my problem I'm still waiting for the results seen improvement but it is slow
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Waukesha
I was very nervous using this product only because I've never bought it before but after 2 kids I bought it at meijer and after 2 weeks I seen results instantly. Definitely happy with this product and will buy again once I run out.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.