Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Manassas, VA

Wish I could get my hands on some more of this to prepare for the upcoming bikini season.i used up the last of the old one
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Hamilton

I didn't notice a difference using this cream. It felt nice and not weird or sticky but nothing noticeable, just the same.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

It's nice I suppose but I didn't notice amazing results. It's fine as a cream itself but I didn't notice cellulite results
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Blyth, Ontario

My skin felt very firm and tone after each application but a little sticky. I would of liked it to absorb a little better.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Selkirk

Not a word of a lie, this stuff actually works. If you use it religiously everyday it will definitely make a difference! :)
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lacota, MI

This is fun to use. I only use it after a shower or right before I work out. Very helpful if you have a lot of cellulite.
sawsen A.
sawsen A.
Philadelphia, PA

I really like how it makes my skin feels so smooth its not that type that leaves it all greasy and i love that about this
Devorah K.
Devorah K.
Brooklyn, NY

I love the smell of this and the way it felt. Didn't really notice a difference but it's a really good way to moisturize.
Gaby F.
Gaby F.
Lecheria, Anzoategui

No creo en eso de reafirmante, un crema no puede hacer milagros, solo la use hasta q se termino y no vi graaan diferencia
Klara L.
Klara L.
Stockholm

It really works especially when you work out at the same time. It smells really good and the skin is always silky smooth.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.