BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Abigail C.
Abigail C.
I like to use this on my stomach to see if anything changes but up until now I haven't seen much of a change.
Monell R.
Monell R.
I use this product everyday. Its lovely, it make your skin smooth while toning those not so pretty areas.
Tata B.
Tata B.
Conyers, GA
I highly recommend it. Leave your skin feeling amazing and it actually works it you use it as recommended
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Kimberly, AL
This stuff truly works!!! Highly recommended! I have noticed a complete difference and so smooth to apply
Yomari R.
Yomari R.
Perris , CA
Currently using this product and I'm noticing some change. So far I'm pleased with the results. Buy now!
Ana Belen M.
Ana Belen M.
MIAMI, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product. He is also one of my allies for the summer, and the beach. Since I used it weeks before so that when I wear my swimsuit I can show off a fresh and fresh skin! I recommend it!
Irina P.
Irina P.
Foley, AL
I really like it , because it doesn't iritate my skin, it's good FOR dry skin and feels good with this on
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Hudson, MA
I used this on my legs and did not really notice a difference. I think it might be too good to be true.
Amany O.
Amany O.
San Mateo, CA
I didn't see any difference in my skin and I stoped use it. The product has a very good smell
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Batesville, MS
Great proud it I put it on my stomach area to help tone..!!!👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.