Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Brianne N.
Brianne N.
OTTO, NC

I LOVE this product. I love the way it smells and the way it feels on my skin. It's very nourishing!
Krista C.
Krista C.
Bronx

😒 can't say this worked for me. It did make my skin feel smooth. As far as cellulite reduction nah!!
Haylee P.
Haylee P.
Dunedin, FL

Jahbahnsbvdbbfbbdnsn s s and bananas s ababa banana. abandon. ababa an. and nana. abs bananas. snns
Gina P.
Gina P.
Douglasville , Ga

Love this it works wonderful but of course it does its nivea! Love this love the brand just awesome
Monaliza L.
Monaliza L.
Merrimac, MA

You have to be persistent and wear this every single day so you can see some results. I love mine!!
Kira H.
Kira H.

I love this stuff. I have been using it for 2 plus years and truly believe it has a positiveeffect
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Galatia, IL

If you need a good creme that targets cellulite this will be the product to pick! It's affordable!
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Bowie, MD

Love the product. Smells great. Tightens my thighs and firms my arms. Would definitely recommend.
Patricia V.
Patricia V.
Brooklyn, NY

This is good if you wanna tighten your skin. I heard it works after pregnancy too and loose skin
Keila N.
Keila N.
kissimmee, fl

I've used this for a couple a months and to be honest its an amazing product I so recommend it..
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.