Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (15)
Kara P.
Kara P.

I have heard many good things about this product. I'm looking forward to trying it out and letting you all know how it works.
daysi d.
daysi d.

Despues de mi embarazo la he estado utilizando y es una maravilla de crema reafirmante estupenda y combate mi piel de naranja
alex b.
alex b.

Love this so much it nourishes my skin it's amazing and very good for the price also it is very very good highly recommend it
Hadrielly G.
Hadrielly G.
Ellicott City, MD

I used this product all over my body, I created too much expectation on this product, my skin was the same. I don't recommend
Wensalee B.
Wensalee B.

My cellulite has decreased so much I now do not mind wearing shorts during the summer. Big difference with this magic potion.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Tampa, Fl

This cream is so nice it smells awesome and it really works after using it for 6 weeks i have seen dramatic change in my skin
Gives great feelings , smoothns my skin. I use it all the time. Nivea is good for creams. They know how to mosturize skins.
Jay C.
Jay C.
2 Colmore Row , Birmingham

Smells and feels nice on the skin, its really easy to put on and you don't need a lot I'm just not sure i noticed a difference
Carolyn T.
Carolyn T.
miami, florida

I saw little result, if my skin was softer but It didn't do much miracle. Now if I use it and I do exercise. It'd be better
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA

I really love this stuff! I hate cellulite! I mean who doesn't hate it? you can find it literally anywhere I got it at CVs.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.