BY NIVEA #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Joann  B.
Riverview, MI
It feels nice on the the skin & works ok after using it for a few weeks. The main problems with it are that it's really sticky until it dries & it takes forever for it to absorb.
Amany O.
San Mateo, CA
I didn't see any difference in my skin and I stoped use it. The product has a very good smell
Brianne N.
Otto, NC
I LOVE this product. I love the way it smells and the way it feels on my skin. It's very nourishing!
Brianna c.
Lexington, SC
This product works great. I've inly used it for a short period of time and I can already see a difference. I'm excited to keep using it and see where things go
Nicole D.
Timonium, MD
I really love this! It works well on my thighs (EEK!) I thought it smelled great and didn't leave a "stickiness" that some comparable ones do. I thought it was a little pricey. Around ten bucks, but it did the job. And I used it religiously until I was shaking the tube to get every little bit out. Recommend it to get beach ready :)
Casey J.
Louisville, KY
i used this produc t for quite a while and couldn't see any results, but it smells nice
Tiffany H.
This stuff works great, and it only took me about two weeks of use before I started seeing results. It's very affordable for the great work it does. I'm a huge fan of Nivea products. It also does not irritate my sensitive skin.
Daveaux R.
Monroe, MI
I am a firm believer in all of Nivea's goodbye cellulite products! This one you really can't beat the price! I noticed results within 2 weeks, and the results just keep getting better! I highly recommend!
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
Hate to be a "Debbie downer" but, I didn't find that this product worked at all. Usd the whole bottle and didn't see any results.
somer c.
Vancouver, WA
I used this religiously until the bottle ran out, but didn't notice much difference. Plus its really sticky and doesn't smell the best. Perhaps in combination with dry brushing, massage, and a ton of squats it will work...
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.