Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (20)
Gives great feelings , smoothns my skin. I use it all the time. Nivea is good for creams. They know how to mosturize skins.
Jay C.
Jay C.
2 Colmore Row , Birmingham

Smells and feels nice on the skin, its really easy to put on and you don't need a lot I'm just not sure i noticed a difference
Carolyn T.
Carolyn T.
miami, florida

I saw little result, if my skin was softer but It didn't do much miracle. Now if I use it and I do exercise. It'd be better
Fata S.
Fata S.
Delran, NJ

Worked great, firmed up my skin and noticed lines fading after about 2 weeks. Kinda hoped it was faster but it worked good.
melody g.
melody g.
Grant, MI

It worked alright and my oldest daughter tried and the review was the same wish it worked a little better than what it did.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA

I really love this stuff! I hate cellulite! I mean who doesn't hate it? you can find it literally anywhere I got it at CVs.
Payton B.
Payton B.
Memphis, TN

This is the best firming lotion ever. Smells great and not too thick. Great price. Bought at target!! Recommended. Gentle!!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Manassas, VA

Wish I could get my hands on some more of this to prepare for the upcoming bikini season.i used up the last of the old one
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Selkirk

Not a word of a lie, this stuff actually works. If you use it religiously everyday it will definitely make a difference! :)
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Hendersonvlle, NC

I like this moisturizer, its super soft, not too strong smelling and leaves your hand smelling clean and baby-bottom soft.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.