BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
This product works well for immediate temporary results... Works well as long as ur continuously using it and not if u don't...
Jacqueline K.
Jacqueline K.
Yorktown, VA
So effective! I love this so much it is an absolute joy! My favorite brand! Everything is so creamy and luxurious! This product is no exception!
Paola M.
Paola M.
I've been using this product for about 2 months now, and I have not seen any improvement. I found that using it with a moisturizer helps to improve the skin, but nothing else.
Maddiee G.
Maddiee G.
Overland Park, KS
I purchased this when I started working out. It smells great!!! But did not do anything for me. I couldn't see any difference in my cellulite.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Brooklyn, NY
Helps moisturize and tighten my skin. Feels good on and helps my legs look more firm. Great for summer when you're wearing shorts and dresses!
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Fishers, IN
While this moisturizer is light and airy with a great scent, I did not notice a difference in my skin's firmness. It left me wishing for more.
Becca Y.
Becca Y.
Tulsa, OK
This product really doesn't do anything. It's just as moisturizing as any other lotion, but it didn't reduce the appearance of my cellulite.
Krysten C.
Krysten C.
Lakewood, OH
Yup thus stuff works really. I was surprised to see the effects. It's a very nice smell and feel and it firms the skin.
Kara M.
Kara M.
I'm not sure this really made any difference at all, my cellulite is pretty bad though, maybe it would work better on younger/thinner women.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Tyler, TX
If you've ever used it works defining gel and liked it then you'll like this stuff. It's pretty much the same stuff and smells pretty good.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.