BY NIVEA #3 in Cellulite Treatments

katy c.
Kansas City, MO
I have used this cream on my legs and stomach to help reduce the look of cellulite and i have seen no improvemnet
Sarah W.
Linkwood, MD
This product really works wonderful doesn't leave your skin too greasy or anything love it and will buy it again
amy p.
Yonkers, NY
Nivea skin firming is a wonderful toning gel cream , I noticed a difference in the two weeks I have been using it
Vanessa R.
Sacramento , CA
Loved this product have been using it for a long time. Seen so many good results. Will recommend to fellow mommy
Jessica R.
Amelia, OH
After two babies this product works magic love love love this product. It has an odd smell but it truly does work
cambren g.
I use this product everyday. It keeps your skin from getting dry for 24 hours. I love this lotion it's so soft
Kendra B.
I bought this to tighten up my stomach it was a great price so I figured I'd try. So far I have seen no change
Jannat F.
Use this for my hand and my thighs so it is firmer. i think it is working and i am going to use it for longer.
Swathi r.
San Jose, CA
Awesome and my favorite product makes it so moisturized and young and youthful and would refer it to every one
Thais C.
Frisco, TX
Absolutely love this product! In just a few days I could feel the difference, my skin was firm and beautiful!
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.