BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Amelia, OH
After two babies this product works magic love love love this product. It has an odd smell but it truly does work
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Linkwood, MD
This product really works wonderful doesn't leave your skin too greasy or anything love it and will buy it again
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I like this moisturizer, its super soft, not too strong smelling and leaves your hand smelling clean and baby-bottom soft.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
This is a great product for a great price. It feels nice on the skin and after using it daily, I have seen a difference in my skin.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
I bought this to tighten up my stomach it was a great price so I figured I'd try. So far I have seen no change
Ritzz M.
Ritzz M.
Woodside, NY
I started using this right before I had my first son. I definitely. Think it played a part at keeping the skin on my thighs tight and it smells great!
Klarika M.
Klarika M.
Upland, CA
This lotion always smells so good! Very moisturizing and actually works. Takes about a week to see results but it is so worth it.
veronica j.
veronica j.
It doesn't really firm your skin but the skin look better, smooth, moist, is light and the fragrance is nice.
Bailee P.
Bailee P.
Newalla, OK
I used this product for a month and a half. I saw absolutely no result or change. And it smells kinda weird.
Anai B.
Anai B.
I start using this when i had my baby and it is really good , it help my flashiness be more firm i love it
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.