Add a Photo

Photos (23)
latisha n.
latisha n.
Tacoma, WA
March 29, 2016, 3:38 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Do not buy this this smells disgusting and when i put it in it gave me a burning sensation
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Avondale, AZ
Feb. 3, 2016, 11:13 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Such a lush, and not oil based product. Goes on smooth and leaves no gross residue behind.
sunny p.
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
Pretty good product and worked good in all the areas needed and mainly my legs and stomach
Caroline  W.
Caroline W.
Charlestown, MA
Feb. 14, 2016, 11 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Saw a very slight improvement though not enough to warrant continual usage of the product.
member-06ead0e42
member-06ead0e42
Con el tiempo que usas este gel tu piel queda más firme y la celulitis disminuye bastante.
Lara B.
Lara B.
Feb. 29, 2016, 4:44 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Tones my skin well! I do like this product but it is very drying, that's my only problem!
Joheiser V.
Joheiser V.
Miami
This is my favorite product, I like and easy to use, leave my skin soft and moisturizer.
angela o.
angela o.
Milton , MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Loves this one it's no gimmicks it really does work and it tones and tightens amazingly
Mireya N.
Mireya N.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Feb. 17, 2016, 6:41 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Really does tone and tighten my skin. feels amazing when applying its smooth to apply.
Suzanna  C.
Suzanna C.
Newton, AL
Nov. 25, 2015, 2:48 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
This leaves my skin looking ten times tighter and I could never find a better product.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.