Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Heather P.
Heather P.
Mena, AR

This is my most favorite lotion! I use it every day! After just one use my skin was so soft I was hooked from the first time!
Kara P.
Kara P.

I have heard many good things about this product. I'm looking forward to trying it out and letting you all know how it works.
Ellie A.
Ellie A.

Beautiful finish to your nails and leaves a easy finish that isant to intense so soothing to your nails !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alex b.
alex b.

Love this so much it nourishes my skin it's amazing and very good for the price also it is very very good highly recommend it
daysi d.
daysi d.

Despues de mi embarazo la he estado utilizando y es una maravilla de crema reafirmante estupenda y combate mi piel de naranja
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Delray Beach, FL

I do this for a while. I believe it did make a small difference, but still, a difference and with cellulite that's difficult.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Sandusky, OH

I use this all sumner long!I think it helps if you use it everyday! Alittle goes along way and it will last you quite awhile!
Hadrielly G.
Hadrielly G.
Ellicott City, MD

I used this product all over my body, I created too much expectation on this product, my skin was the same. I don't recommend
Wensalee B.
Wensalee B.

My cellulite has decreased so much I now do not mind wearing shorts during the summer. Big difference with this magic potion.
Gives great feelings , smoothns my skin. I use it all the time. Nivea is good for creams. They know how to mosturize skins.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.