Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (15)
Daniela F.
Daniela F.

I loveeeethis product i use it every other day and there is no turing back now there is nothing really else to say..keep it up
Yescenia  A.
Yescenia A.
Passaic, NJ

I've been using this nivea cellulte gel and it seems to be helping me a little i guess I'll continue to use it see how it goes
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Dorchester , MA

Very great moisturizer that keeps the skin firm and also smells really nice, I started to see results after a week of using it
faith g.
faith g.
sheboygan, wi

I use this on my thighs after a good workout to help tone and tighten up the areas that my workout might have missed. love it!
Becky N.
Becky N.

This has a great consistency and makes my skin very soft. It gets rid of any dry patches on my skin and adds a lovely texture.
Hanna R.
Hanna R.

Used this product for the back of my thighs where my cellulite occurs most. You can almost feel the tingling like its working!
Heather P.
Heather P.
Mena, AR

This is my most favorite lotion! I use it every day! After just one use my skin was so soft I was hooked from the first time!
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Delray Beach, FL

I do this for a while. I believe it did make a small difference, but still, a difference and with cellulite that's difficult.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Sandusky, OH

I use this all sumner long!I think it helps if you use it everyday! Alittle goes along way and it will last you quite awhile!
Ellie A.
Ellie A.

Beautiful finish to your nails and leaves a easy finish that isant to intense so soothing to your nails !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.