Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Heather P.
Heather P.
Mena, AR

This is my most favorite lotion! I use it every day! After just one use my skin was so soft I was hooked from the first time!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Tampa, Fl

This cream is so nice it smells awesome and it really works after using it for 6 weeks i have seen dramatic change in my skin
daysi d.
daysi d.

Despues de mi embarazo la he estado utilizando y es una maravilla de crema reafirmante estupenda y combate mi piel de naranja
Wensalee B.
Wensalee B.

My cellulite has decreased so much I now do not mind wearing shorts during the summer. Big difference with this magic potion.
Ellie A.
Ellie A.

Beautiful finish to your nails and leaves a easy finish that isant to intense so soothing to your nails !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kara P.
Kara P.

I have heard many good things about this product. I'm looking forward to trying it out and letting you all know how it works.
Jay C.
Jay C.
2 Colmore Row , Birmingham

Smells and feels nice on the skin, its really easy to put on and you don't need a lot I'm just not sure i noticed a difference
Gives great feelings , smoothns my skin. I use it all the time. Nivea is good for creams. They know how to mosturize skins.
Fata S.
Fata S.
Delran, NJ

Worked great, firmed up my skin and noticed lines fading after about 2 weeks. Kinda hoped it was faster but it worked good.
melody g.
melody g.
Grant, MI

It worked alright and my oldest daughter tried and the review was the same wish it worked a little better than what it did.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.