Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Los Angeles, CA

Really firms your skin to the max. It really surprises me the first day I used it. Definetly recommend.
Alice s.
Alice s.
Charlotte, NC

I like it.... has an amazing quality like all Nivea products, and actually delivery what it promises...
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Ridgewood, NY

I use this lotion underneath my waist trainer and it definitely helps with tightening my skin over time
Madison D.
Madison D.
Greenville, NC

Most creams would have an awful smell but this was great and definitely did have an impact on my skin.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Batesville, MS

Great proud it I put it on my stomach area to help tone..!!!👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Yuma, AZ

Love it. Don't like how my legs feel afterwards but the cream is worth the results of having nice legs
Amanda W.
Amanda W.

Did not notice any difference in my legs and used the whole bottle. Used it every morning as directed.
Laila S.
Laila S.
Medley, FL

This is one of my favorite lotion y so good for firming the skin and it's very absorbed for the skin.
Brianne N.
Brianne N.
OTTO, NC

I LOVE this product. I love the way it smells and the way it feels on my skin. It's very nourishing!
Krista C.
Krista C.
Bronx

😒 can't say this worked for me. It did make my skin feel smooth. As far as cellulite reduction nah!!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.