Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (20)
Monell R.
Monell R.

I use this product everyday. Its lovely, it make your skin smooth while toning those not so pretty areas.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Iowa, LA

I use this product on my stretch marks. it does in fact reduce the appearance of them. highly recommended
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Mount olive , Al

This stuff truly works!!! Highly recommended! I have noticed a complete difference and so smooth to apply
Tata B.
Tata B.
Conyers, GA

I highly recommend it. Leave your skin feeling amazing and it actually works it you use it as recommended
Yomari R.
Yomari R.
Perris, Ca

Currently using this product and I'm noticing some change. So far I'm pleased with the results. Buy now!
Irina P.
Irina P.
Foley, AL

I really like it , because it doesn't iritate my skin, it's good FOR dry skin and feels good with this on
Brittany  W.
Brittany W.
Toledo, OH

Leaves my skin soft and firm. No breakouts or irritation at all. Not oily. Great product. Recommend 100%
Abby A.
Abby A.
Hope Mills, NC

Made a difference in the feel of my skin. With more time and usgae I think I would see even more toning.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Hudson, Ma

I used this on my legs and did not really notice a difference. I think it might be too good to be true.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

Feels great and firming as well. I have used this for years. i would recommend to my friends and family
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.