Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (20)
Nuvi S.
Nuvi S.

Un gel para refirmar la piel ideal para personas que estamos un poco gorditas y te tonifican o ideal para prevenir la celulitis
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.
san Luis Obispo, CA

I use this and love it. while firming and toning i also love how smooth it make my skin feel. and i love how none gressy it is.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

This product works well for immediate temporary results... Works well as long as ur continuously using it and not if u don't...
Aimanoshi A.
Aimanoshi A.

I really like it
It's was soft easy to use
Its perfect for oilyskin combination and normal skin
RealLy something you should try
Yescenia  A.
Yescenia A.
Passaic, NJ

I've been using this nivea cellulte gel and it seems to be helping me a little i guess I'll continue to use it see how it goes
Hanna R.
Hanna R.

Used this product for the back of my thighs where my cellulite occurs most. You can almost feel the tingling like its working!
Becky N.
Becky N.

This has a great consistency and makes my skin very soft. It gets rid of any dry patches on my skin and adds a lovely texture.
faith g.
faith g.
sheboygan, wi

I use this on my thighs after a good workout to help tone and tighten up the areas that my workout might have missed. love it!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Dorchester , MA

Very great moisturizer that keeps the skin firm and also smells really nice, I started to see results after a week of using it
Daniela F.
Daniela F.

I loveeeethis product i use it every other day and there is no turing back now there is nothing really else to say..keep it up
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.