Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Iowa, LA

I use this product on my stretch marks. it does in fact reduce the appearance of them. highly recommended
Rosie S.
Rosie S.
Nashville, TN

Great for skin firming, and keeping my legs moist all day. The smell could be better but I appreciate it.
Tata B.
Tata B.
Conyers, GA

I highly recommend it. Leave your skin feeling amazing and it actually works it you use it as recommended
Monell R.
Monell R.

I use this product everyday. Its lovely, it make your skin smooth while toning those not so pretty areas.
Yomari R.
Yomari R.
Perris, Ca

Currently using this product and I'm noticing some change. So far I'm pleased with the results. Buy now!
Brittany  W.
Brittany W.
Toledo, OH

Leaves my skin soft and firm. No breakouts or irritation at all. Not oily. Great product. Recommend 100%
Irina P.
Irina P.
Foley, AL

I really like it , because it doesn't iritate my skin, it's good FOR dry skin and feels good with this on
Abby A.
Abby A.
Hope Mills, NC

Made a difference in the feel of my skin. With more time and usgae I think I would see even more toning.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Los Angeles, CA

Really firms your skin to the max. It really surprises me the first day I used it. Definetly recommend.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Hudson, Ma

I used this on my legs and did not really notice a difference. I think it might be too good to be true.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.