BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Missy M.
Port Jervis
I just love this. I have bad cellulite and this helps to tone it down and make my skin very toned and also hydrated.
Cheryl P.
san Luis Obispo, CA
I use this and love it. while firming and toning i also love how smooth it make my skin feel. and i love how none gressy it is.
Fabiola S.
Smells really good, i used for months and i dont really see a change, i still have celluite, i also drink to much water and do exercise but doesn't work :c!
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS
Nivea leaves my face feeling so soft. The firming action makes my face have a tauter appearance and I don't go a day without this stuff
Pennie F.
Commerce City, CO
I found this on one of my many Target adventures. I like that it doesn't have a strong scent and it dries quickly.
Wen H.
Baltimore, MD
This cream feels good going on to your skin. After use, there was not visible change in real firmness of the skin.
Stephanie R.
Feels great and firming as well. I have used this for years. i would recommend to my friends and family
Jessica R.
Amelia, OH
After two babies this product works magic love love love this product. It has an odd smell but it truly does work
Naomi M.
Hendersonville , NC
I like this moisturizer, its super soft, not too strong smelling and leaves your hand smelling clean and baby-bottom soft.
Sarah W.
Linkwood, MD
This product really works wonderful doesn't leave your skin too greasy or anything love it and will buy it again
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.