Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments
Photos (19)
Becky N.
Becky N.

This has a great consistency and makes my skin very soft. It gets rid of any dry patches on my skin and adds a lovely texture.
Daniela F.
Daniela F.

I loveeeethis product i use it every other day and there is no turing back now there is nothing really else to say..keep it up
faith g.
faith g.
sheboygan, wi

I use this on my thighs after a good workout to help tone and tighten up the areas that my workout might have missed. love it!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Dorchester , MA

Very great moisturizer that keeps the skin firm and also smells really nice, I started to see results after a week of using it
Yescenia  A.
Yescenia A.
Passaic, NJ

I've been using this nivea cellulte gel and it seems to be helping me a little i guess I'll continue to use it see how it goes
Hanna R.
Hanna R.

Used this product for the back of my thighs where my cellulite occurs most. You can almost feel the tingling like its working!
Hadrielly G.
Hadrielly G.
Ellicott City, MD

I used this product all over my body, I created too much expectation on this product, my skin was the same. I don't recommend
alex b.
alex b.

Love this so much it nourishes my skin it's amazing and very good for the price also it is very very good highly recommend it
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Delray Beach, FL

I do this for a while. I believe it did make a small difference, but still, a difference and with cellulite that's difficult.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Sandusky, OH

I use this all sumner long!I think it helps if you use it everyday! Alittle goes along way and it will last you quite awhile!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.