Add a Photo

Sasha G.
Saint Cloud, FL
Dec. 9, 2015, 9:28 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
I notice a difference in my skin once I started using this product really help for my skin up
Jenniefer G.
Jenniefer G.
Arlington, TX
I've only used half of the bottle and didn't see a difference but o love the way my skin felt
Goral J.
Goral J.
Iselin, NJ
Feb. 21, 2016, 3:19 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I love the smell of any Nivea products. although its little thick its great for winer times.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Washington, NC
Jan. 7, 2016, 12:10 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
Mutly buena aunque honestamente no me la EH aplicado a diario se me olvida pero es muy buena
Kandie M.
Kandie M.
El Paso, TX
Love the way this makes my skin feel! Top 10 in my beauty must haves! #influensterphotobooth
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
El Paso, TX
March 29, 2016, 8:08 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
This gel cream really worked but definitely will need more than one tube to get best results
Doris  C.
Doris C.
Jan. 5, 2016, 3:29 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Just started using this product and already see results. My skin feels smoothr and tighter.
Romattee G.
Romattee G.
Fort Lee, NJ
Feb. 12, 2016, 2:07 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Did an okay job with toning but was scented so lovely and absorbed into skin moisturizing it
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Little Chute , WI
Jan. 6, 2016, 2:53 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Smells so good and makes skin very soft! I wouldn't say its super firming, but I do like it.
Paola S.
Paola S.
MIAMI, Fl
Feb. 19, 2016, 8:36 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I would recommend this product to everyone with dry skin and tenderness issues. i like much
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.