BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Kimberley H.
Kimberley H.
Broadview Hts, OH
This gel/ cream is very nice, the fragrance is overpowering, I wish it had less perfume in it. I can't say that it firms and tones, that I have not noticed. The only reason I buy it is because it is made in France. Nivea used to made in Germany, but unfortunately a lot of their products are not anymore.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Marietta, Ga
Been using this gel for years--definitely works just as well if not better than the Bliss version. Not a miracle worker but for sure it smooths out stubborn spots. Have to use it every day though, to see results
Gisselle M.
Gisselle M.
Hialeah, FL
I don't have cellulite but I out this on my stomach and it makes it look so incredibly firma nd amazing that I just fell in love with this amazing little product
Sandee E.
Sandee E.
Denver, CO
Smells good & goes on not greasy like. My skin absorbed it quickly. It just didn't last as long as I preferred and it didn't make me feel like my skin was firming but it was a sample size not a full bottle either.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
Omg, to start, this product smells amazing! The application is so smooth and my skin felt tighter even after the first use! I will say that you have to use the product religiously to see the long term effects
Cristy H.
Cristy H.
I have use this product and like it very much I haven't seen really big difference but overall I really enjoy the scent , texture and how it observes in my body.
Breeana S.
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
I have used it and I don't feel like I had any results. the bottle is still sitting on my dresser. after reading other reviews I might just give it anther round.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Cornelius, NC
So I think this product combined with other healthy lifestyle changes can cause some good improvement to cellulite. I saw improvement after using this product.
Erica H.
Erica H.
It helped keep my skin tight while I was losing a whole bunch of weight. Gel texture. Bought it from Walmart.
Luisana B.
Luisana B.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Esta crema es única, forma un sistema energético que estimula el proceso de regeneración de la piel, logra que se vea y se sienta notoriamente más firme

Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.