Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Klarika M.
Klarika M.
Upland, CA

This lotion always smells so good! Very moisturizing and actually works. Takes about a week to see results but it is so worth it.
Natalia B.
Natalia B.
Katy, TX

I love love this gel!! It's so cool and it really reuces the appearance of cellulite but you have to be really constant with it.
Megs R.
Megs R.

I didn't really like this! Made my skin soft and moisturised but it didn't work against my cellulite at all! I saw no difference
Sarai M.
Sarai M.

Love love rsta crema la llevo en mi cartera muy facil de conseguir y muy buena funcion aparte su olor es neutro, me gusta mucho.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bakersfield, CA

I have cellulite and I don't really notice a difference or cellulite becoming less noticeable but skin does feel a little firmer
Emily C.
Emily C.
Richmond, KY

Love it. Have had rough skin in the past but this lotion really seemed to help. For the price it is really worth the investment
Nuvi S.
Nuvi S.

Un gel para refirmar la piel ideal para personas que estamos un poco gorditas y te tonifican o ideal para prevenir la celulitis
Aimanoshi A.
Aimanoshi A.

I really like it
It's was soft easy to use
Its perfect for oilyskin combination and normal skin
RealLy something you should try
margaux l.
margaux l.

I don't really like this product, I had an alergic reaction to this product so I gave it to my friend and she really likes it .
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

This product works well for immediate temporary results... Works well as long as ur continuously using it and not if u don't...
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.