Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (20)
Heather M.
Heather M.

This cream is not too oily, it feels great on your skin. It does a very good job of tightening up your skin.
Bailee P.
Bailee P.
Newalla, OK

I used this product for a month and a half. I saw absolutely no result or change. And it smells kinda weird.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY

I didn't notice much of a difference honestly on my body. It is a nice non oily cream that moisturizes well.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
doral

Es genial tal como lo dise reafirma la piel , la tonifica la deja sumamente suave y manejable la recomiendo.
Reyna B.
Reyna B.

I used around 3 bottles of this lotion and actually I really love it, it firms the skin n it feels so soft.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

I bout this at a great price. It is hydrating and firming. I used this on my arms and legs, thighs and bum.
Lesha H.
Lesha H.
Whitesboro, NY

This product is alright. It takes a while to run into the skin, and still feels somewhat greasy afterwards
Anai B.
Anai B.

I start using this when i had my baby and it is really good , it help my flashiness be more firm i love it
Nova Joy H.
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg, NY

Great product works great and the smell is also great, not sticky and I feel great each time i applied it.
Rosie S.
Rosie S.
Nashville, TN

Great for skin firming, and keeping my legs moist all day. The smell could be better but I appreciate it.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.