Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Monaliza L.
Monaliza L.
Merrimac, MA
Jan. 30, 2016, 10:28 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
You have to be persistent and wear this every single day so you can see some results. I love mine!!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Galatia, IL
If you need a good creme that targets cellulite this will be the product to pick! It's affordable!
Kira H.
Kira H.
Jan. 1, 2016, 6:08 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I love this stuff. I have been using it for 2 plus years and truly believe it has a positiveeffect
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Bowie, MD
March 31, 2016, 11:39 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Love the product. Smells great. Tightens my thighs and firms my arms. Would definitely recommend.
Keila N.
Keila N.
kissimmee, fl
I've used this for a couple a months and to be honest its an amazing product I so recommend it..
Patricia V.
Patricia V.
Brooklyn, NY
Feb. 25, 2016, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
This is good if you wanna tighten your skin. I heard it works after pregnancy too and loose skin
Paola C.
Paola C.
I used it for a while and it didn't work as good as I wanted it to. You better get into workout!
Dobrinia P.
Dobrinia P.
Los Angeles, CA
Jan. 3, 2016, 4:27 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I love this after I was my face because it really does help tone moisturizer and firm very well
Michal G.
Michal G.
Calabasas, CA
This helped my best friend with the cottage cheese thigh syndrome. Just be consistent with it!!
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Porterville, CA
March 7, 2016, 3:57 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
This is one of my favorites for skin firming I just got it a week ago and already see results!
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.