BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Jacqueline K.
Jacqueline K.
Yorktown, VA
So effective! I love this so much it is an absolute joy! My favorite brand! Everything is so creamy and luxurious! This product is no exception!
Hadrielly G.
Hadrielly G.
Ellicott city , MD
I used this product all over my body, I created too much expectation on this product, my skin was the same. I don't recommend
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Manassas, VA
Wish I could get my hands on some more of this to prepare for the upcoming bikini season.i used up the last of the old one
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Fishers , IN
While this moisturizer is light and airy with a great scent, I did not notice a difference in my skin's firmness. It left me wishing for more.
Maddiee G.
Maddiee G.
Overland Park, KS
I purchased this when I started working out. It smells great!!! But did not do anything for me. I couldn't see any difference in my cellulite.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Brooklyn, NY
Helps moisturize and tighten my skin. Feels good on and helps my legs look more firm. Great for summer when you're wearing shorts and dresses!
Ibis C.
Ibis C.
Nivea always have good products. But, this, mmm, not work for me! I did not see any results of its firming and toning...
Becca Y.
Becca Y.
Tulsa, OK
This product really doesn't do anything. It's just as moisturizing as any other lotion, but it didn't reduce the appearance of my cellulite.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm not sure how much of a product one needs to use to firm and tone, but it wasn't enough for me - haha! I recall it has a chemical smell.
Krysten C.
Krysten C.
Lakewood, OH
Yup thus stuff works really. I was surprised to see the effects. It's a very nice smell and feel and it firms the skin.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.