BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Becca Y.
Tulsa, OK
This product really doesn't do anything. It's just as moisturizing as any other lotion, but it didn't reduce the appearance of my cellulite.
Ibis C.
Nivea always have good products. But, this, mmm, not work for me! I did not see any results of its firming and toning...
Kara M.
I'm not sure this really made any difference at all, my cellulite is pretty bad though, maybe it would work better on younger/thinner women.
Amy D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm not sure how much of a product one needs to use to firm and tone, but it wasn't enough for me - haha! I recall it has a chemical smell.
Krysten C.
Lakewood, OH
Yup thus stuff works really. I was surprised to see the effects. It's a very nice smell and feel and it firms the skin.
Meghan C.
Tyler, TX
If you've ever used it works defining gel and liked it then you'll like this stuff. It's pretty much the same stuff and smells pretty good.
Michelle R.
doral
Es genial tal como lo dise reafirma la piel , la tonifica la deja sumamente suave y manejable la recomiendo.
Valerie V.
The scent is so refreshing very clean smelling. But for firming and toning effect not so much. For that go to the gym.
Giovana F.
Phoenix, AZ
I so wanted it to work but nope not for me ..it's also so expensive having to buy the patches it was not fot me .....
carla m.
Dallas, TX
Neiva is a too oily and i mean really oily it leaves this really gross shine on your skin almost like a dewy finish foundation but worse
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.