BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Shaina D.
Shaina D.
Jacksonville, FL
I buy this every time it comes into my local Ross Dress for Less. I mainly use it on my belly, thighs and back side at night when I get out pf the shower. I definitely feel firmer in those areas.
LeeRay F.
LeeRay F.
Blythedale, MO
This product is amazing for dry skin during the winter and after a month use I have noticed it also has the benefits of skin firming as well.. I have recommended this product to everyone.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Carnegie, OK
Haven't noticed any firming or toning of my skin from using this product, but it is a great lotion if you have issues with dry skin. The moisture lasts much longer than other lotions and it isn't greasy feeling, but it has a strange texture for a lotion.
Rosey S.
Rosey S.
Hopewell, VA
I use this gel cream on my c-section scars (3 year old+ scars) to help reduce the scarring and firm the skin. I absolutely love it. Especially in the summer time when the scars tend to get a little dry/tight feeling. This is the best relief I have found!
Camille L.
Camille L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This stuff works!!! I was hesitant to buy it but caved in. My mother took it from me and has been using it and she claims it's pretty good. I do notice her skin seems to be a bit firmer. Who would have known? The price was reasonable too!
Maria N.
Maria N.
I was pretty skeptical about this product... It works!! It has a cooling, refreshing scent, not oily nor sticky. Really does help with cellulite. I use it every night on problem areas (upper thighs) and I can see a difference!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I used this for a while and while it worked a little it wasn't a miracle or anything. Using this with a fitness routine can be helpful but on its own don't expect much.
Stefanie M.
Stefanie M.
North Canton, OH
This firming creme made my skin so soft and actually reduced the appearance of cellulite over a 3-4week time span!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Lowell, MA
This stuff is terrible. Not like I had very high hopes for a firming cream from the drugstore but I decided to give it a try for the cellulite on my thighs. This stuff burned my legs when I put it on after shaving, and left me with a huge rash. Thumbs down!
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Tyner, KY
I thought this kind of thing was a joke so I bought it and tried it , and it seems to work ok, showing some difference but can't get a miracle with the age I am lol
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.