Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (20)
Abigail C.
Abigail C.

I like to use this on my stomach to see if anything changes but up until now I haven't seen much of a change.
Heather M.
Heather M.

This cream is not too oily, it feels great on your skin. It does a very good job of tightening up your skin.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
doral

Es genial tal como lo dise reafirma la piel , la tonifica la deja sumamente suave y manejable la recomiendo.
Bailee P.
Bailee P.
Newalla, OK

I used this product for a month and a half. I saw absolutely no result or change. And it smells kinda weird.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY

I didn't notice much of a difference honestly on my body. It is a nice non oily cream that moisturizes well.
Oriana M.
Oriana M.
Miami, Florida

Las mejor crema que puede haber para la piel es súper buena la recomiendo muxhixisisisimo de verdad usen la
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

I bout this at a great price. It is hydrating and firming. I used this on my arms and legs, thighs and bum.
Reyna B.
Reyna B.

I used around 3 bottles of this lotion and actually I really love it, it firms the skin n it feels so soft.
Anai B.
Anai B.

I start using this when i had my baby and it is really good , it help my flashiness be more firm i love it
Nova Joy H.
Nova Joy H.
Frewsburg, NY

Great product works great and the smell is also great, not sticky and I feel great each time i applied it.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.