Add a Photo

#4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (15)
Ana E.
Ana E.

Esta es mi favorita, la usaria mil veces más si es necesario, la recomiendo con los ojos cerrados por la manera en como deja tu piel
Emily L.
Emily L.
Salem , Nh

Great moisturizer, nice light scent. Definitely firming and while not a miracle worker I could for sure see a difference in my skin.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.

This is a great product for a great price. It feels nice on the skin and after using it daily, I have seen a difference in my skin.
Fernanda X.
Fernanda X.
Guapiaçu, São Paulo

I used this moisturizer for a while. I liked the result and really helped with cellulite . But it is not miraculous. I'll buy again
Sherri W.
Sherri W.
Lexington, NC

Honestly, I bought this product because I had a coupon. It was a good decision. Goes on clean and absorbs well. Will purchase again
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer , Alberta

I've been using this for just over a year now and although I love the smell of it, I haven't noticed a difference in my cellulite.
Kamila B.
Kamila B.

This cream helped to get rid off a lot of fat on my legs but it also didn't get rid of all of it. It was nice to see a difference!
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Dalton, GA

This really works! After the second week I noticed softer smoothr skin and less noticeable stretchmarks! I highly recommend it!!
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
London, England

Have never tried niveas firming lotion but i have only heard good reviews and stories behind it. Will definitely be using it soon
Mary C.
Mary C.

I use this for my butt. Yes my butt! It does wonders to get rid of cellulite & help me feel like I'm not completely out of shape.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.