BY NIVEA #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Sanam B.
E Brunswick, NJ
Recently I have started using this product as I have read good reviews about it. It's been about a week now and although minor, I am STARTING to see a little difference in my cellulite. I'm hoping for more progress with continued use!
Sophie G.
Fort Gibson, OK
It's a great product and works up to standards but it's just as good any other one.
jess v.
punta gorda, fl
Love the touch, feel and smell of the loition and it is non-greasy. I have been using this for about 8 months, and seem some results,
Swathi r.
San Jose, CA
Awesome and my favorite product makes it so moisturized and young and youthful and would refer it to every one
Anai B.
I start using this when i had my baby and it is really good , it help my flashiness be more firm i love it
Devin H.
Lowell, IN
This product is great for your skin by firming and toning your skin. Makes you feel great and younger with a whole new face and attitude about yourself
Marissa L.
Long Beach, CA
I can't say for sure if this gel cream actually firms/tones the skin, but this is by far one of my favorite moisturizers. I have very sensitive skin that's eczema prone, but this gel keeps my skin hydrated and even relives my eczema when it flares up. Highly recommended!
Abigail C.
I like to use this on my stomach to see if anything changes but up until now I haven't seen much of a change.
Marissa D.
Hudson, MA
I used this on my legs and did not really notice a difference. I think it might be too good to be true.
Goral J.
Iselin, NJ
I love the smell of any Nivea products. although its little thick its great for winer times.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Carlene B.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.