BY NIVEA #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Devin H.
Devin H.
Lowell, IN
This product is great for your skin by firming and toning your skin. Makes you feel great and younger with a whole new face and attitude about yourself
Sherri W.
Sherri W.
Lexington, NC
Honestly, I bought this product because I had a coupon. It was a good decision. Goes on clean and absorbs well. Will purchase again
Valerie J.
Valerie J.
It's an ok product. I got it for my stomach and legs after having a baby.. to tighten my skin.. it's a decent product. .
Mary C.
Mary C.
I use this for my butt. Yes my butt! It does wonders to get rid of cellulite & help me feel like I'm not completely out of shape.
Priscilla R.
Priscilla R.
West Monroe, LA
The Cellulite has to go right? Try this Nivea Skin firming Cellulite gel cream and see the results. Don't waist time!
katy d.
katy d.
Grand prairie , TX
I recommend this product. for a girl who has cellulite, this cream helped minimize it! the price isn't so bad either!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
This product works well for immediate temporary results... Works well as long as ur continuously using it and not if u don't...
Jacqueline K.
Jacqueline K.
Yorktown, VA
So effective! I love this so much it is an absolute joy! My favorite brand! Everything is so creamy and luxurious! This product is no exception!
Paola M.
Paola M.
I've been using this product for about 2 months now, and I have not seen any improvement. I found that using it with a moisturizer helps to improve the skin, but nothing else.
Hadrielly G.
Hadrielly G.
Ellicott city , MD
I used this product all over my body, I created too much expectation on this product, my skin was the same. I don't recommend
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.