Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Yuma, AZ
Love it. Don't like how my legs feel afterwards but the cream is worth the results of having nice legs
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Batesville, MS
Jan. 23, 2016, 12:52 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Great proud it I put it on my stomach area to help tone..!!!👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Did not notice any difference in my legs and used the whole bottle. Used it every morning as directed.
Laila S.
Laila S.
Medley, FL
June 25, 2016, 10:48 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
This is one of my favorite lotion y so good for firming the skin and it's very absorbed for the skin.
Dominoe M.
Dominoe M.
Saint Paul, Mn
Jan. 2, 2016, 10:20 p.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
This did not lessen or change the appearance of my cellulite and I didn't notice any firming either.
Krista C.
Krista C.
Bronx
😒 can't say this worked for me. It did make my skin feel smooth. As far as cellulite reduction nah!!
Brianne N.
Brianne N.
Otto, NC
March 7, 2016, 12:55 p.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
I LOVE this product. I love the way it smells and the way it feels on my skin. It's very nourishing!
Haylee P.
Haylee P.
Dunedin, FL
Jan. 24, 2016, 2:01 a.m.
Review for: Truly Yours
Jahbahnsbvdbbfbbdnsn s s and bananas s ababa banana. abandon. ababa an. and nana. abs bananas. snns
Monaliza L.
Monaliza L.
Merrimac, MA
Jan. 30, 2016, 10:28 a.m.
Review for: Good-Bye Cellulite Smoothing Gel Cream 6.7 oz
You have to be persistent and wear this every single day so you can see some results. I love mine!!
Gina p.
Gina p.
Douglasville , Ga
Love this it works wonderful but of course it does its nivea! Love this love the brand just awesome
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.