Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Linkwood, MD

This product really works wonderful doesn't leave your skin too greasy or anything love it and will buy it again
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Sacramento, CA

Loved this product have been using it for a long time. Seen so many good results. Will recommend to fellow mommy
Swathi r.
Swathi r.
San Jose, CA

Awesome and my favorite product makes it so moisturized and young and youthful and would refer it to every one
Kendra B.
Kendra B.

I bought this to tighten up my stomach it was a great price so I figured I'd try. So far I have seen no change
Jannat F.
Jannat F.

Use this for my hand and my thighs so it is firmer. i think it is working and i am going to use it for longer.
cambren g.
cambren g.

I use this product everyday. It keeps your skin from getting dry for 24 hours. I love this lotion it's so soft
Abigail C.
Abigail C.

I like to use this on my stomach to see if anything changes but up until now I haven't seen much of a change.
Caroline F.
Caroline F.
Needham, MA

Have removed lightly some of my cellulite after 2 months. it is easy to apply and drys fast. It is a good one
Arianna L.
Arianna L.
Milpitas, CA

Used this for about a week and I swear my skin looked tighter and the cellulite on my legs started to go away
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO

I never really noticed a huge difference after using this. It smells okay but is nothing to write home about.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.