Add a Photo

Photos (20)
jess v.
jess v.
punta gorda, fl

Love the touch, feel and smell of the loition and it is non-greasy. I have been using this for about 8 months, and seem some results,
Well a lot of people told me that was good! so I tried it and it really is! of course I recommend you to drink water and do exercise!
Ana E.
Ana E.

Esta es mi favorita, la usaria mil veces más si es necesario, la recomiendo con los ojos cerrados por la manera en como deja tu piel
Emily L.
Emily L.
Salem , Nh

Great moisturizer, nice light scent. Definitely firming and while not a miracle worker I could for sure see a difference in my skin.
Sherri W.
Sherri W.
Lexington, NC

Honestly, I bought this product because I had a coupon. It was a good decision. Goes on clean and absorbs well. Will purchase again
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.

This is a great product for a great price. It feels nice on the skin and after using it daily, I have seen a difference in my skin.
Fernanda X.
Fernanda X.
Guapiaçu, São Paulo

I used this moisturizer for a while. I liked the result and really helped with cellulite . But it is not miraculous. I'll buy again
Kamila B.
Kamila B.

This cream helped to get rid off a lot of fat on my legs but it also didn't get rid of all of it. It was nice to see a difference!
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer , Alberta

I've been using this for just over a year now and although I love the smell of it, I haven't noticed a difference in my cellulite.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
London, England

Have never tried niveas firming lotion but i have only heard good reviews and stories behind it. Will definitely be using it soon
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.