Add a Photo

Photos (16)
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Bumpass, VA

I love this stuff! It smells amazing and I noticed changes in the appearance of my skin after about 2 weeks of use. Highly recommended!
Michelle O.
Michelle O.

This cream is very very good, I like to use it everyday to help me keep my skin firm!
I love how it smells, it is such a great option!
Diocel B.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro, Tn

I like the brand but this one so far. I didn't see any result yet. It may work but not in me yet. I hope it works and worth the bucks.
Minussa P.
Minussa P.
mexico

Esta crema me encanto por que es muy buena si funciona y me facino por que desaparecio esas molestas marcas que tenia yo lo recomiendo
Meredith K.
Meredith K.
Pittsburgh, PA

This did not really help with cellulite for me. I did not notice any difference. Nothing wrong with it, it just is not worth my time.
Well a lot of people told me that was good! so I tried it and it really is! of course I recommend you to drink water and do exercise!
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Philadelphia, PA

Started using this daily and it seemed to improve the appearance of my legs. Makes me want to continue using and see lasting results.
jess v.
jess v.
punta gorda, fl

Love the touch, feel and smell of the loition and it is non-greasy. I have been using this for about 8 months, and seem some results,
Ana E.
Ana E.

Esta es mi favorita, la usaria mil veces más si es necesario, la recomiendo con los ojos cerrados por la manera en como deja tu piel
Emily L.
Emily L.
Salem , Nh

Great moisturizer, nice light scent. Definitely firming and while not a miracle worker I could for sure see a difference in my skin.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.

Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL

Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Terry-Ann M.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL

How well did this work?
Do you like this producto?
Mariah D.