BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Luisana B.
Luisana B.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Esta crema es única, forma un sistema energético que estimula el proceso de regeneración de la piel, logra que se vea y se sienta notoriamente más firme

Monica S.
Monica S.
Mckinney, TX
I love this product right now it's the best over the counter they have. I do like how it feels on the skin and I have seen results as long as you are consistent with a light diet and exercise
Mariyol A.
Mariyol A.
Richmond , TX
Excellent cream as a helper when you are working on reduce your cellulite problem.. i see result using it, also with a clean diet and massage
Heloisa F.
Heloisa F.
Lakewood, CO
I usually really like Nivea products when I use. But this product, specifically didn't work as I was expecting to. it supposed to make your skin more firm and toning but it didn't happen on me.
Joann  B.
Joann B.
Riverview, MI
It feels nice on the the skin & works ok after using it for a few weeks. The main problems with it are that it's really sticky until it dries & it takes forever for it to absorb.
Ericka I.
Ericka I.
Seminole , Fl
I purchased this gel to help with a few areas of cellulite I have. I really didn't notice much difference after using this product but it smells divine and feels great on the skin.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Puyallup, WA
I love the way that this makes my skin feel more firm and tone over time. It's not immediate results but overtime you definitely see a difference!
Karito G.
Karito G.
Miami
En cuanto a la hidratación, este producto estaba bien.
, la necesidad de mantener este producto en su rutina diaria para ver los resultados de su estancia.
Jaqueline R.
Jaqueline R.
Dundalk, MD
Muy buena mi mamá la usa y poco a poco la celulitis se le va quitando yo la recommendaria a todas las mujeres ya que nosotras sufrimos mucho de eso
Gretel M.
Gretel M.
Pomona, CA
Amazing results. Would totally recommend. It does take 2 weeks like the products says but after 2 weeks your cellulite slowly starts disappearing.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.