Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10 uploaded by Alejandra M.Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10 uploaded by Neyllen P.Nivea Skin Firming Gel-Cream with Q10 uploaded by Neyllen P.See all 23 photos

BY NIVEA #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Photos (23)
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Westminster
I absolutely love this stuff. I put it on everyday after I shower and before I go to bed and it really works!! Its not very expensive or anything and it feels really cooling and hydrating. I love that I can just go to Walgreens and get some if I run out! This product is great it won't completely get rid of your cellulite but it does work as much as you can expect it to for the price.
Vane C.
Vane C.
Sterling, Virginia
Oh my God!! It´s really works! I don't have cellulite, but I used this product on my tummy and behind my upper legs and my arms! anddd!  Great if you just need a little firming for the night to boost your confidence.  I noticed less jiggle and my skin looked tighter. I used the product once a day throughout the summer. Would probably produce higher results when used more often. I will be buying this again.
brianna l.
brianna l.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product does it's job and is a pretty reasonable price. I use this once in a while when I notice my cellulite getting more "bumpy". I use this once or twice a day for a few weeks until I see results. It takes a while to soak into the skin and is a bit sticky but other than that it's a good drugstore cellulite cream.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Chesterfield, Mi
Just start using this product about 5 days ago. Not much of a difference yet, waiting patiently for a miracle lol. I've had cellulite since I was in middle school and I am in decent shape. I've always been self conscious about my problem areas. Only time will tell twice a day with this gel.
tammy m.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
Wellness Guru Expert
really helps with farming and it's very gentle am I music many times and it's affordable I bought this online and very happy with it and the packaging is so pretty the scent is wonderful it's like Lillys and flowers in the garden and I will definitely buy it again
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Waukesha
I was very nervous using this product only because I've never bought it before but after 2 kids I bought it at meijer and after 2 weeks I seen results instantly. Definitely happy with this product and will buy again once I run out.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Midland, TX
I call BS that's what I said before I bought this product now I love it the only thing is for nivea you think it be a little bit cheaper but it's kind of steep for being a drugstore brand. But I will definitely repurchase it.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I decided to try this on a whim since summer season is coming. I bought this in sale on targets website. I saw good reviews so I figured this might really help smooth out my rear and thighs. I exercise regularly typically 5 days a week and I have a good diet. I have some extra cellulite in my rear and thigh areas. I've used this a week long so far just one application per day and I see some improvements already. So far so good!
Yarelis S.
Yarelis S.
Me encanta !! Es un excelente producto, está accesible a cualquier persona ya que se encuentra a un excelente precio, económico y con una excelente fórmula una vez lo pruebas te enamores de el por completo. Les invito a que se den la tarea de hacerlo no se arrepentirán
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
So great on the skin. Leave skin soft and works wonders. Highly recommend when in need of skin care. This brand is really good and really popular as well when it comes from skin to body lotion to skin care.
Carlene B.
Carlene B.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone had any issues with increase in acne with this product?
Do you like this producto?
Terry-Ann M.